Making a Family Business Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Big Brother!" Melody said as she waltzed into my room smiling cheerfully. I looked up in feigned surprise. In my peripheral vision, I saw the unsteady, moving picture from her web cam jerking around with me in the center on the laptop sitting on the bed next to me. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked as if it wasn't already obvious.

I made no attempt to cover or hide my semi-erect dick. "Don't you ever knock?" I asked crossly.

"Sorry," she said breezily. "I was talking to some of my online friends and they wanted to see what it was like to fuck me. I thought you could help."

I made an exasperated sound. "Oh, alright. Why don't you start by sucking me off and getting me nice and hard?" Melody squealed with exaggerated enthusiasm and delight. She set her laptop on my nightstand while I got out of bed and moved off camera to hand Mom her laptop while she also watched from the open bathroom door. Returning to my bed, I sat down and Melody handed me the small web cam attached to her computer. "Make sure you give everyone a good view," she enjoined before kneeling down between my open legs.

She was still wearing her negligee, but sans bra and panties. Her hair was back in two pigtails, which both kept it out of her face and also made her look younger than she was. Her lips closed over my soft cock and for the next five minutes, she proceeded to bring it back to life. As she did so, Melody continued her over-the-top reactions and commentary for the benefit of her unseen audience.

I glanced over at Mom and saw that she was busy keeping an eye on the chat room messages, web cast statistics, and the live show eight feet from where she was standing. Given our earlier discussion, I was surprised that she was able to maintain at least the appearance of a dispassionate observer while watching her son/lover having sex with her daughter/his sister.

It took my sister longer than normal to get my cock ready for her pussy, but that was only because I was barely recovered from fucking our mother. I still wasn't sure that I would be able to cum for my sister, at least not in the timeframe she was expecting. I returned my attention to keeping the camera view on her bobbing head and as needed, I moved it in for close-ups of her deep-throating my thick, long cock; sucking my balls; and licking around the large purple-red mushroom head atop the shaft. After almost eight minutes, Mom started waving to catch our attention and signal that it was time to move on.

"That's good, Little Sis. Now sit up on my lap and let me fil up that delicious wet cunt of yours," I instructed.

"Oh goody!" Melody said with glee. She stood up, slipped off her negligee, and straddled my thighs. I kept the camera focused on her hand guiding the massive head of my cock into her dripping wet hole and heard her let out a loud sigh of relief and bliss as she lowered herself all the way onto my lap. My hands rested on my sister's slender hips while she held on to my shoulders for balance and started slowly rising and falling over my stiff dick.

"Oh, God, Big Brother. You're huge! Your cock feels like it's splitting my poor little pussy wide apart," she wailed. I was pointing the camera down at my lap and kept an eye on the streamed display on my sister's laptop to make sure it remained on target. Melody was still crying out like my cock was the biggest thing to ever enter her pussy, but when I glanced up at her face, she was all smiles and winked at me. Even Mom was having a hard time suppressing a laugh over her daughter's online theatrics.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes, OH YESSS!" Melody screamed out as she bounced faster and harder over my dick. I knew she wasn't really cumming, but she was making every effort to convince her audience that she was having the orgasm of a lifetime riding her brother's huge cock. Fortunately, enough of her pussy juice oozed out around my cock to make it look like she was cumming on the web cam. Melody eventually calmed down and sounded genuinely breathless as she praised my dick.

"Can you fuck me from behind, Big Brother?" she asked in a voice that sounded weary and needy. I panned up her body from her dripping wet pussy, over her smooth, flat tummy, over her gorgeous breasts and then holding steady on her face. I don't know how she managed to make herself look so exhausted from what she generally considered a short, warm-up fuck, but she was doing a great job of selling it. "Please?" she begged. I moved the camera up and down in a brief nodding motion and she lifted up from my lap.

I stood and followed around behind her, capturing a great view of her small, perfectly round and very firm ass as she moved to lean over my bed. Melody bent over seductively, widened her stance, and spread her ass cheeks wide with her hands. I moved the camera in closer to give her audience a close-up view of her ass, including her small pink anal pucker, and then underneath to focus on her swollen, protruding pussy lips. Just then, a large drop of her pussy juice dripped off one of her cunt lips, which just seemed to confirm her needy readiness for a dick.

I stepped up behind my sister and guided the head of my cock between her wet pussy lips. My rigid dick easily slipped inside her hole again. That resulted in another torrent of outcries from my sister for the benefit of her watching and listening audience, and I started slowly fucking her from behind.

"What are you two doing?" I heard my Mom's voice call out from behind me. I turned around, still holding the small web cam as if tracking my line of sight until I came to see our mother standing inside the doorway. She was wearing her black negligee again, but without her bra and panties. She had the small sash tied around her waist to hold it closed, but the diaphanous material only partially obscured her breasts and pussy. I thought she looked incredibly sexy!

"I let you dine on my pussy, suck your Mommy's delicious tits, and then fuck me, but when I leave you alone for 30 minutes, you're back here banging your sister. And you, young girl! I told you that you were restricted from any man's dick until you got your school grades up."

It was a good thing I was holding the camera on Mom during her tirade because both Melody and I were trying hard not to bust out laughing. I don't even know how Mom managed to keep a straight face, but she was great.

"So, what do you two have to say for yourselves?" Mom demanded. I turned the camera away from my mother just before she nearly broke out laughing herself and focused on Melody ass with my dick still halfway inside her cunt. I slowly pulled it out and Melody wailed out, "Aw, Mom! My grades are doing better and when I saw Big Brother playing with himself, I just couldn't resist."

"Did he fill you up with his cream?" Mom demanded.

"No, Mom. Honest. He just barely put it in me," Melody bemoaned.

"Get on that bed. On your hands and knees, both of you!" Mom ordered. That was my cue to hand the camera over to my mother. Once Mom pointed the camera my bed, Melody climbed up on my bed on her hands and knees with her ass pointed towards our mother. I quickly joined her and we tried to look appropriately chastised as we waited.

Mom continued to hold the camera and stream her point of view over Melody's web site. None of us was able to see the laptop, but I wanted to believe that interest was still high. "But Mom, I'm still doing my show!" Melody complained.

"Too bad. You should have thought about that before you started fucking your brother without permission," Mom replied sternly. I felt Mom's cool touch on my heavy balls as they hung down between my legs. She patted them gently a few times before remarking, "It looks like they're still full."

Then, she shifted over to Melody and I turned my head to watch. Mom was moving the camera slowly down between my sister's ass cheeks just as I had done earlier, but Mom also used her other finger to poke around.

"It doesn't look like you did anything here," Mom observed loud enough to be picked up by the microphone on the camera body. I suspected she was talking about my sister's tight little asshole. We never discussed anal sex before, but Melody made a comment once before that indicated she was turned off completely by the whole idea.

Next, Mom's fingers went between Melody's open thighs and started fingering her daughter's wet pussy. "How did you get so wet if your brother just barely put his dick inside you?" Mom questioned.

"I don't know," my sister bemoaned dejectedly. "It must be wet because I haven't done anything in so long that my juice is leaking out."

Mom had Melody spread her legs wider and then I was stunned to watch her lean under my sister and start licking Melody's wet slit.

"Ooooh, Mommy!" Melody exclaimed.

Mom continued licking and eating my sister's twat while Melody's outcries grew louder and full of pleasure. "I love when Mommy licks my little pussy clean," Melody cooed when Mom took a short break. "Are you going to get all of my juice so it doesn't leak out anymore?" Melody asked innocently.

Mom stood up and I'm guessing that she panned the camera over our bare asses with particular emphasis on my long, heavy cock hanging down between my legs and Melody's almost obscenely swollen cunt lips. Then we heard Mom ask the web cast viewers, what they thought she should do with her two misbehaving children. There was a brief silence as she read the replies flashing across the chat window. At this point, I had no idea what was going to happen. All Melody and Mom briefed me beforehand was that Mom would walk in and catch me fucking my sister.

Mom turned back to us. "Okay you two. Lie on the bed on your back with your head up there," she points to the headboard for Melody, "and your head down there." She indicated for my head to be near the footboard. My sister and I clumsily maneuvered around each other on the bed and laid down. Mom adjusted out positions so that both of our legs were spread wide with Melody's legs resting on top of my thighs and my soft cock hanging between my legs, almost against my sister's pussy.

Mom moved in closer and took my cock in one hand with her camera holding the other. "Many of your admirers think I should spank both of you, but I don't believe in corporal punishment," Mom explained as she slowly stroked my cock. "Others think that I should let you finish fucking each other, but I think that would just be rewarding bad behavior. Personally, I think both of you should be doing everything you can to please me." Her hand still slowly stroked my cock and it was beginning to show signs of life again.

"I was thinking about letting you fuck your sister in this position so that I can eat her sweet young pussy at the same time. Whenever I want to taste your dick, I can just take it out of her and enjoy it myself," our mother said slowly. Sounded like fun to me; I just nodded.

"And you, Little Girl. I'll let your brother fuck your little pussy only because you said your grades are getting better, but I want to see those good grades before I let him cum inside you or fuck you again. Understood?" Mom was doing her best to look stern at Melody, but I didn't think she was terribly convincing.

"Yes, Mommy," Melody said meekly. I almost laughed when I looked down the length of my body at my sister and saw her playing with her nipples even as our mother was "chastising" us.

Mom moved down and I watched my semi-erect cock slowly disappear between her lips. Her head bobbed slowly over my cock and I felt the incredible multiple sensations from her teeth, tongue and whatever else she was using on my cock and balls. As soon as she had me hard again, she raised up and then guided my dick into my sister's waiting hole. "You can fuck her slowly now," Mom instructed me. As I worked on finding the best way to move in and out of my sister's cunt in our current position, Mom's head went down between us again and I heard Melody suck in her breath loudly.

"Oh God!" she cried out. Something in her voice that told me she wasn't acting. Mom continued to hold the camera in a position that showed my hard dick sliding in and out of my sister's gleaming pink hole and my mother's mouth and tongue teasing Melody's hard little clit. I managed to turn my head just enough to see the streaming image on Mom's laptop and thought to myself, "Holy shit!"

After maybe a minute, Mom pulled my cock out of my sister's cunt and started licking and sucking it clean of her juice. When she finished, Mom inserted my throbbing dick back inside Melody's cunt so I could continue fucking her. Mom went back to eating her daughter's pussy with my dick still moving in and out of it, and Melody twisting and crying out from excitement.

I sensed my sister was getting ready to cum and Mom must have noticed the same thing. She pulled me out of Melody's pussy and left her daughter wanting for an orgasm. Melody cried out in anguish, begging her mother to let her cum, but Mom was resolute. Deciding to change things up, Mom got up to move Melody's laptop so that she could place the camera on a patch of Velcro on the wall next to my bed. She played with the camera a little to position it the way she wanted and spoke to Melody's audience at the same time.

"Well boys, you're getting a special treat today. Not only do you get to see my naughty little daughter and my son fuck, but you also get to see me enjoying both of them." When Mom finished with the camera, she got up on the bed and sat over my cock facing Melody. Mom placed my cock back inside her own very wet cunt and then leaned forward over her daughter.

"Time to suck Mommy's titties like you did as a little girl," Mom murmured as she held one of her breasts to my sister's mouth. From what I could tell, Melody didn't hesitate and soon, it was our mother making loud noises of contentment and pleasure. I couldn't see either of the laptop screens, so I had no idea what images were being transmitted, but my mother seemed pleased with the result. I reached down to hold Mom's hips and started thrusting up into her. I startled her at first, but she quickly got used to the idea of me thrusting into her instead of her bouncing up and down over my thick pole.

Holding my mother like that gave me the idea to spread her large, soft ass cheeks apart. When I did, I was slightly surprised that she didn't noticeably react or resist. I watched my cock driving up into her loose pussy just below the view of her small, reddish-brown pucker, and wondered if Mom really did enjoy anal sex.

I had never tried it before, but Mom made a comment the previous week after the first show I did with her that her viewers needed to come back if they wanted to see me fuck her ass. She never said or did anything since that comment to indicate that she was serious about it or that she even enjoyed anal sex. I also decided this wasn't the time to find out, and satisfied myself with imagining I was fucking her ass.

It wasn't long before that line of thinking got me aroused enough that I felt an orgasm building up in my balls and the base of my cock. "I'm going to cum, Mommy!" I called out in warning. My mother responded by slamming herself down over my cock and forcing it almost to her cervix. Her vaginal walls contracted over my shaft over and over as she wiggled her ass around on my pubic mound and I felt myself losing what little control I had over my climax.

With a mighty thrust upward, I blew my load deep inside Mom's cunt and my rapidly rising hips almost bucked her completely off me. "That's my Baby Boy. Give Mommy all you delicious warm cum. Fill me up until I'm overflowing with your little babies," Mom urged. Almost as quickly as it started, my climax was over, but when my mother resumed raising and lowering herself over my cock, I felt the mixture of our cum juices trickling out of her cunt and over my still twitching cock. Mom soon felt my shaft softening inside her and rose up to let it fall free from her wet slit.

Without pausing a beat, Mom smoothly swung around and positioned herself over my sister's face. "Time for you to clean out Mommy's pussy, Little Girl," Mom said nicely. However, her statement was definitely more directive than suggestive. I watched in fascination as Melody's tongue lanced upward into out mother's cunt and she began licking and sucking it with gusto. Mom reached up to snag the web cam mounted on the wall and held it to provide a close-up view of Melody eating her mother out.

"Mmmm, Big Brother's cum tastes so good, Mommy," I heard Melody say in a partially muffled voice.

"Yes, it does, dear. Be sure to get it all out. We can't have your Daddy finding another man's cum in my little pussy," Mom replied. My sister's hands held Mom's hips to help hold her in position and I noticed my mother's eyes were half-closed as she concentrated on the wonderful feeling between her thighs. Mom let out a short squeal of pleasure when Melody's tongue brushed over her clit. My sister almost immediately focused on her mother's hard little nub, which I knew from experience tended to protrude from its protective folds when excited.

Melody sucked her mother's clit between her lips and elicited a louder, slightly longer moan of pleasure from Mom. My eyes wandered over my mother as she perched over my sister's face and I used the time to more fully appreciate my mother's physical appearance.

Mom didn't have the figure of a classic beauty; her torso was on the thick side, but not fat, and her breasts hung down over her chest without the support of a bra. However, her tits did have a very nice shape and didn't look like a pair of half-filled water balloons when she bent over. Her shapely, muscular legs and very round, soft ass were probably her most noticeable features. The snug-fitting skirts and high heels she typically wore to work accentuated them. Her arms were soft, but not flabby, and her well-manicured hands looked delicate and very feminine.

I never really noticed the details of my mother's face before, but seeing her so completely relaxed and peaceful revealed her beauty. Most of the time, she tended to look harried or serious which made her appear older than she really was. Without the worry lines, her face had a surprising youthfulness and her smile dominated her expression.

Her eyes appeared larger and softer-looking, and the first time I ever held her close in my arms, I studied their color. I had always thought Mom had light brown eyes, but up close, I discovered they were nearer to hazel. Looking closer, I was intrigued by the details and small flecks of varied color throughout her irises.

My thoughts were interrupted by my mother's voice getting louder as she neared climax and urged her daughter on. When she came, I saw more of my cum deposit flowing out from deep in her pussy as her own juices carried it down to Melody's waiting mouth. Once more, I felt surprise that my sister and mother were both enjoying lesbian sex with each other and wondered how much prior experience my sister, in particular, had with another girl.

When Mom finished cumming, she wearily moved off the bed, still holding the small web cam in her hand. Looking into the lens, she spoke to the audience. "I hope you didn't mind me interrupting my daughter's web cast." Mom turned the camera back to Melody who was now sitting up with her mother's cum beginning to dry on her face. "Tell your viewers goodbye for now, and if you get your grades up before your next show, I'll let you enjoy your brother's dick more completely."

Melody smiled sweetly into the camera. "Bye, guys! I hope you managed to enjoy our little impromptu family gathering. I promise the next time will be better. Hope to see you all back soon!" She gave a brief wave and Mom flicked the switch to shut down the web cam.