Making a Family Business Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over and sat up next to my sister and after Mom put away the web cam and closed the laptop, she turned to face us. Looking at my sister, she asked, "How did I do? Was it too much?" Her voice and expression betrayed her insecurity.

"You did great, Mom. Just perfect!" Melody answered. The concern in Mom's face disappeared and a look of relief and happiness replaced it. Her whole body seemed to relax. I was surprised by the sudden switch in roles; Mom had been very believable as the parent taking control of her wayward children, but with the camera off, Melody was the one in charge and Mom seemed to crave her daughter's approval.

Melody held out her hand and Mom stepped closer to take it. My sister then pulled Mom down and gave her a kiss that was both loving and tender. When Mom straightened up, her eyes were damp. Melody gave me a look that that indicated it was my turn.

I stood up and took Mom in my arms. I kissed her the same way my sister had and with my hands resting lightly on her round hips, I said, "We couldn't ask for a more perfect and beautiful mother than you." I kissed her lightly again.

"I'm not perfect," Mom managed to say in a shaky voice and she wiped her eyes dry. "I'm old, I'm out of shape, and I'm not only cheating on my husband, I'm committing incest with both of my children." Mom was on an emotional roller coaster and I didn't know how to respond to her feelings of guilt and shame. Fortunately, Melody knew how to deal with our mother.

"Mom," she said sharply. "Stop talking like that. Dad may be a nice guy, but he doesn't satisfy your needs and doesn't seem to care about them, either. We've had this discussion before and you need to stop acting like he's the victim. He's not -- you are." My sister was practically glaring at our mother. "And I'm tired of hearing how you don't think you're good enough. Matt's right. You are a very beautiful woman, a wonderful lover, and a great mother to us. You just need to accept that we love you for who you are. You use the word incest like it's a dirty thing, but Matt and I don't feel that way. Our physical intimacy is just a natural expression of the deeper emotional love we have for one another. I refuse to accept that making love to you or my brother is wrong!" Melody paused her rebuke and stood next to Mom and me still glaring. Her expression was full of passion, and she was working hard to calm her heavy breathing.

"Mel's right, Mom," I said quietly. "You have to stop getting down on yourself and start living again."

Tears were coming down Mom's cheeks as my sister and I held her in a group hug. "What... what if your father finds out?" she asked weakly.

"Fuck him," Melody said flatly. "He'll have to accept this as the new normal in our home; he can join us if he wants, stay and continue to ignore you, or he can leave. I don't give a shit. I love Dad, but I won't allow him to control my life choices or yours."

Mom wiped her tears away, again. "So don't be shy. Tell me what you really think," she said with a weak smile. That seemed to break the tension and we all started laughing and giggling.

"I guess I do get a little carried away, sometimes," Melody admitted with a smile.

"Sometimes?" I chimed in.

Melody looked at me. "Shut up. You're just our slut boy-toy, right Mom?" My sister was still smiling and her voice was much lighter.

"Whatever my daughter says," Mom replied with her own half-smile.

"Damn, skippy!" Melody said emphatically. In a complete change of subject, she continued. "After you're little 'I'm the Mom and I'm in charge' act, I'm the only one who didn't get to cum and I'm feeling deprived. I think you both owe me." My sister looked expectantly at Mom and me.

I looked at my mother and she returned my gaze. "What do you think, Mom? Does your little girl deserve a good fucking after that outburst?"

Mom glanced over at Melody. "She always has been a little bossy, but I think deep down, she really does care for us."

"Get on the bed, Sis," I suddenly ordered. Melody eagerly stretched out in all her naked glory. "Mom, you can start getting her pussy ready while she sucks me back to life," I instructed. I offered my soft dick to my sister's lips and she took it hungrily. At the same time, Mom laid down between Melody's spread legs and started delicately licking the younger girls pussy.

It took a couple of minutes for Melody to get me hard, but in fairness to her, she was distracted by Mom eating her out. As I watched Mom expertly stimulate and enjoy her daughter's pussy, I became pretty certain that her previous lesbian experience was a lot more involved than she led on. I also thought back to how well she performed fellatio and decided that she probably developed that skill on more men than just Dad. Every new thing I discovered about my mother's sexual abilities and tastes just created more questions.

I reached down to hold my sister's head and began thrusting into her mouth. She quickly gave up trying to control my cock and relented to let me face-fuck her. While I was careful not to make her choke or gag (too much), I wasn't necessarily gentle on her, either. The only time I slowed down was when Mom's lips and tongue induced an orgasm that had Melody gasping for breath and moaning loudly. When her climax subsided, I took Mom's spot and slid my hard shaft into my sister's slippery wet cunt.

Melody was already so wet that I plunged completely into her on the first thrust and she gave a loud cry of gratification. "Oh, God! Yes! Stretch my little pussy wide open with your huge cock!"

Mom had moved off the bed and was busy sucking and playing with her daughter's firm globes while Melody was trying half-heartedly to play with her mother's soft, swaying boobs. I was slamming into my sister's cunt hard enough to send shock waves traveling through her body and saw several small red marks scattered over Melody's pale white breasts, which indicated Mom wasn't being too gentle with her daughter, either.

Melody's almost delirious outcries became cruder and more graphic from the intense attention we were giving her body. I must have pounded her pussy for ten minutes before I felt the opening twinges of my orgasm. As her excitement reached a fever pitch, Melody's hips twisted and writhed around under me causing my cock to spring suddenly out of her pussy. My sister gave a loud groan of disappointment, but I managed to reinsert myself quickly.

Mom released Melody's abused tits and moved around to watch my hard, red shaft slide in and out of my sister's cunt more closely. Mom's new position also gave Melody the opportunity to finger her mother's pussy. I climaxed a couple minutes later and as soon as I felt the first load of my cum pulsing up through my cock, I drove it as far into Melody's worn out pussy as I could go and held it there. At least three large expulsions shot out of my dick, followed by several more much smaller and rapid bursts. When my balls were drained, I slowly removed my cock from my sister's juicy twat and let Mom lick it clean.

Once she finished sucking and licking all the juice and cum from my cock, Mom dove down between her daughter's thighs and started working to extract every bit of my spermy load from deep inside Melody. Before she finished, she managed to give my sister one more orgasm that left Melody completely exhausted.

I collapsed on the bed next to my sister and Mom crowded in from the other side, leaving Melody sandwiched between her two lovers. I felt worn out and I could see Mom was also completely drained from over two hours of intense sex with her children. The three of us relaxed for several minutes and didn't do anything much more strenuous than kissing while we all silently reviewed the events of the past few hours and recovered. Eventually, Mom started to get up from our warm embrace. "It's probably time to start getting ourselves cleaned up and make sure everything is safely put away before your father gets home," she said in a resigned tone.

"Think there's room in your shower for all of us?" I asked. Mom looked at me and smiled.

"I'm guessing you two already know the answer to that question, but for the question you didn't ask, 'Yes, I would love having you two join me in the shower,' " she replied. The three of us headed to the master bath and proceeded to have a long, warm shower that didn't involve much more than gentle fondling and a lot of soft, wet kisses as we took turns cleaning each other. By the time Dad got home from work, we were all cleaned up and dressed, and my room was (mostly) back to normal. That was also the first night that week that I didn't have a late night visitor.