Making a Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett could only catch bits of their panting exchange. Very quickly, however, he could tell Coral, at least, was approaching orgasm – he recognized the staccato chirps that increased in frequency until they blended into a keening wail of ecstasy. Watching silently from his hidden vantage point, he felt a pang of jealousy. It was obvious this wasn't their first time.

"Again?" Brad queried, as he pulled out after unloading into Brett's fiancé.

"It's too late," Cori complained.

"Come on," Brad whined, "One last time?"

"Well, okay," she allowed, capitulating, "but we've really got to hurry!" Slipping out from under him, she scooted onto her knees and went down on him without pause, slurping him in to the root, with an admirable degree of gusto.

Astounded on the one hand, but not surprised on the other, Brett philosophically shrugged, "What's good for the gander..., I suppose." At that, he took a moment to examine his own feelings. While not exactly happy about what he saw, it somehow assuaged his own guilt he had been trying valiantly not to acknowledge. Furthermore, he was, in some odd way, glad she was getting to experience at least a little of the variety that seemed to have thrown itself his way over the past week or so.

Coincidentally, or otherwise, Brad, too, was pleased with how his little game of seduction had worked out. He suspected, however erroneously up till that exact afternoon, that Brett was screwing his wife, and was intent on revenge; determined to have one last fuck with his neighbour before she moved.

Brett was, oddly enough, super-turned-on by what he saw. He idly wondered how and why, but vowed to forgive and forget – well, he'd see about the forgetting part. After watching much of their performance, he quietly turned and left, giving them some time to clean up. He waited in the garage, where Cori's car was, not surprisingly, parked, and mulled over the sexual chaos that seemed to define his life at this juncture.

––––––––––––- X ––––––––––––-

That evening, as Brett and Coral made love, he could detect no change in their interaction. He could only feel the flood of Cori's love inundating his being. Their intercourse was, as ever, a full and genuine exchange of love and gratitude. There was absolutely no indication of any consequence of Cori's earlier indiscretion; so, Brett chose to neither mention nor allude to knowledge of her secret rendezvous. Instead, he dismissed her transgression – if, indeed, he could even consider it that – and any other he didn't know about. And, anyway, he knew for a fact his own sexual wanderings were unimportant in the grand scheme of things, simply meaningless carnality. "Love," he reminded himself, repeating a mantra he had adopted many moons ago, "is transcendental; sex is just another bodily function."

That being true, Brett looked forward to their new chapter, his and Cori's – making a fresh start of it. And living a long and happy life together.