Woman Next Door Rims

Story Info
Neighbour discovers my kinky fantasy and likes it.
3.4k words
4.66
29.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a tribute to someone with long legs who made me pop!

I was outside in my yard, bringing in the washing. It was a little windy so I was fighting with the clothes. Suddenly I heard a female voice with a local accent say "fuck!" I looked up and saw a pair of women's underwear falling to the ground near the fence. I went to pick them up and look over the fence. My next door neighbour was there looking up at me. She was also taking the washing in and it looked like a pair of her silk panties had blown over the fence as she unpegged them from the line. They were very soft in my hand.

I'd only been living here for a month, having moved from the South. I was 27, just starting a new job and in a new house in a new area so I didn't know many people yet. I'd seen my neighbour around before. She was about 40, long legs, with a slim, toned body that looked like she spent time in the gym and a nice pair of tits that must have been D cups. I had definitely noticed her but we hadn't done more than exchange pleasantries with each other before today.

"Did you see my clothes? I think some blew over into your yard?" She looked ready to go out, matching nails and lipstick, high heeled boots and a long coat that she had wrapped around herself against the wind. She looked hot.

I held up her black silky panties. "You mean these?"

"Oh shit," she looked down, "now that's embarrassing. You look like a right perv holding my panties though." I had to admit that I felt a little bit like a pervert at that point, because knowing that I held a sexy older woman's underwear in my hand was becoming a little bit of a turn on.

"This wasn't how I thought our first meeting would go," she continued.

"Maybe our second or third though," I joked, then hoped that she would get the joke and not think I was a psycho.

She looked up again and smiled a wicked little smile. "Well, it seems like you've got me at a disadvantage. You now know something pretty intimate about me, and you've embarrassed me, but I don't know anything about you."

"What do you want to know?"

She gave that wicked grin again, "well, it's got to be something equally intimate. How about you give me your phone unlocked for just one minute so that I can see into your private life!"

I was a little reluctant to give her my phone but she persuaded me that there was nowhere she could go and that it was just a little bit of harmless getting to know each other. In the end I held the phone and her panties out over the fence. She took the phone and started to look at it.

"You've got one minute!" I reminded her.

"Now, let's see, what do we have here? Oh look, here's a porn site in your recent history, interesting!" I made a grab for the phone but she held it out of my reach. "And you're still logged into it. I wonder what your favourite video is right now."

I tried to think what I'd been watching and went a little pale. "That's not...."

"Oh!" Her eyebrows went up. I knew what she was watching. My most recent favourites were of rimjobs, something I had read about and been fantasising about recently. There were also some femdom videos that I hoped she hadn't spotted. "Well you've got interesting taste." To my surprise she handed the phone back to me. "That's one minute."

I didn't know what to say at that point. I held out the underwear to her.

"Bring it round," she said, starting to move towards the house. "We've broken the ice now, might as well have a drink at least." I started to head towards the side gate. "Wait!" she called. "I'm not sure we're equal yet. How about a dare since you've not just seen my underwear, you've touched them?"

"I guess, what did you have in mind? You want something from my basket?" I held up my washing.

"No, I want you to put my panties on to come over here!"

"What? Are you serious?"

"Are you chicken?"

This was never something I'd thought about doing before but now that she said it there was something very naughty and quite sexy about the idea. I held the panties imagining how big my semi hard cock would be in them. Before I knew it I was replying: "you're on."

Five minutes later I was at the door of her house and she let me in. She was still wearing her coat as she beckoned me into the living room.

"Are you wearing them?"

I nodded and she came very close to me. I could smell her perfume and I was having a hard time keeping myself from responding to her closeness.

"Can I see?"

I nodded again and started to move to undo my trousers. I could see from her face that she already knew I would show her. She'd seen my weaknesses written in my porn favourites and now she was going to exploit them. I was nervous and incredibly excited at what might happen if I let her take charge but there was a part of me that was so ready to obey her. When she told me to put my hands behind my back I obeyed straight away. She reached out and undid my trousers and now my cock was starting to respond. She pulled the button open and lifted up my top to get a good look at the silky panties covering my visibly lengthening cock.

"Oh John, they look good on you."

She began to remove my shirt, sliding her hands across my chest and my breathing started to get heavier as she brushed her fingers over my nipples. She watched my cock hardening even further, my erection starting to push the waistband of the underwear out away from my skin as it grew. She dropped my trousers to the floor and got me to step out of them, leaving me standing there in just her silky panties. She raked her hands across my bare chest and started to tease and tug on my nipples having noticed my intake of breath when she touched me there before. I let out a moan as she played with them.

"Oh yes, I love to hear a man moan for me. It gets me so wet."

"Ohhh, I can't believe this is happening. You're making me so hard!"

"Oh I love your accent and you sound so hot when you moan. Let me get a look at that." She pulls the panties away from my waist letting my erection spring out and up. "Oh what a nice big hard cock!" She reached her hand inside the underwear, sliding down my cock all the way to the base and cupping my balls making me let out another moan, a little louder now and less in control.

She led me upstairs to her bedroom and sat me on the bed, standing in front of me and she began to take her coat off. Under it she was only wearing black lacy underwear: panties and matching bra with hold ups that hugged her long legs, made even longer by her high heels. Her breasts were pushed up by the bra showing an impressive and sexy cleavage. My cock throbbed, trapped half in and half out of the panties. She looked so hot and I was so aroused by her confidence and the way she was taking control. I reached out to touch her but she slapped my hand away. She gave a twirl, showing off her toned ass before bending towards me again and, grabbing my chin in her hand, she kissed me full on the lips. I parted my lips to meet hers and felt her tongue invade my mouth as we kissed, her hands on the back of my head, mine gripping the bed sheets.

Then she sat on me, her long legs straddling mine as she sat on my lap, pressing her panties against my rock hard cock which throbs hard against her. The first drop of precum leaks from my cock. She begins to gently rock her butt back and forth rubbing her pussy up against my throbbing cock before pushing me down on the bed, leaving her on top of me. She then began to kiss and lick her way down my body, sucking and nibbling on my nipples as she works her way down my torso. It feels so amazing as I watch her long hair sliding down my chest, feeling her skillful lips and tongue work closer and closer to my cock. She slides the underwear off my cock and down my legs before kissing the tip of my dick. I moan even more as she slowly begins to slide her mouth down my cock, taking more and more of me into her hot wet mouth.

Her mouth feels incredible as she envelops my big hard cock. She slurps on it, saliva running down it as she bobs up and down on it giving me one of the best blow jobs of my life. She sucks me deep into her mouth and her tongue swirls around my big cock as I moan for her. Then she moved her hands up from my thighs to my big, full balls and started to tease and tickle them, rolling them round in her hands.

"Ohhh yes, fuuuck, I love it when a woman plays with my balls! Oh fuck you are so good at that!"

She looks at me while she sucks my cock and continues to play with my balls and I can tell how much my words please her. I continue to praise her sucking skills as she brings me towards what feels like it will be an amazing climax. Then she pops off my cock leaving it throbbing and glistening with her saliva and my precum. Still looking me in the eyes, she slowly lowers her face, her hand holding my cock, and suddenly I feel her tongue probing my ball sack. This is something that I have only ever fantasised about and it feels amazing! I moan again as she sucks first one of my balls then the other into her mouth, my cock harder than it's ever been in her hand. She lets my balls pop out of her mouth and starts to lick up and down my balls while her hand starts to move up and down on my cock. She keeps looking at me as she works her tongue up from my balls all the way up my cock, playing her tongue over the tip.

"Oh fuck yes!" I can't help but moan for her as her lips take my cock again and she sucks on it, her cheeks going hollow. "Oh that's so hot! You're driving me crazy!"

She licks her way back down to my balls, her hand sliding up and down my cock, slippery with her saliva and my precum. I've never had anyone as skilled as her and her tongue feels so good as it probes my sensitive balls. This time she pushes my legs up and her tongue works it's way down past my big balls to start licking the sensitive area between my balls and my ass.

"Oh wow!" I moan. "That's so hot! Ohh yes it feels so good."

"Oh I love your moaning so much, you sound so hot! I'm going to lick your ass now. I know you want it, my tongue sliding into your ass while I jerk that big cock."

"Oh fuck yes that sounds so hot!"

She begins to flick her tongue around my ass, licking over my asshole. I take over holding my legs up so that her hand can wrap around my throbbing hard cock. Then she starts to tongue fuck me, her tongue pushing inside my ass making me moan like I've never moaned before as my cock throbs and spasms in her hand.

"Ohh yes! I never knew it would feel this good!"

She starts to wank my cock and I can feel the cum building in my balls.

Suddenly she stops and looks me in the eye again. I know she can tell how close to cumming I am and that she loves the feeling of control over me, edging me closer and closer.

"Do you want me to put my finger in your ass?"

"Ohh wow, yes that sounds so hot!"

"Tell me how much you want it."

"Oh please, I want to feel your finger inside me so bad, please finger my ass, I'm desperate for it! My cock is so hard it's aching and my whole body is quaking and longing for you to slide your fingers inside me."

She keeps eye contact and a firm grip on my cock as she slides her finger into my ass. I shudder and cry out as she does it.

"Ohhhhh fuck that feels so kinky, mmmm ohhh!"

"I'm going to make you cum now John!"

She begins to fuck my ass with her finger, curling it deep inside of me and pressing up against me, finding something inside me so sensitive I thought it was going to make me cum instantly. My cock was throbbing and leaking precum as she began to jerk it up and down, her hands skillfully milking my big erection. Then she swallowed my cock, sucking it into her mouth and sliding it into her throat as she fingers my prostate.

"Ohhhh fuck! I'm going to cum!"

She milks my cock into her mouth, her other hand tugging on my balls, as I feel myself pass the point of no return. I let out a roar as I shoot my cum into her mouth and down her throat. Spurt after spurt, a massive load of cum that she swallows. I moaned more as my cock spasmed in her mouth while she sucked on me, milking the cum from my balls.

When I could recover my ability to speak I breathed "ohh fuck that was so hot!"

"Mmm your cum tastes so fucking good! Your moans turn me on so much, my pussy is throbbing" She smiles at me.

"Can I taste you? Lick your throbbing wet pussy?"

"Oh babe, yes!" She gets onto the bed, spreading her legs and I kneel between them.

I pull her panties down and breathe in the smell of her arousal as I take in the sight of her dripping wet pussy. I start to slide my tongue up and down her, tasting her juices, slipping my tongue inside her. She was really wet and tasting her arousal began to get me turned on again. I licked my way up to her clit and started to make figure of 8s around and over it.

"Ohhh yeah!" she moaned.

I fastened my lips over her clit and began to suck on it, letting my tongue flick back and forth over it. Then I slip my fingers into her pussy, sliding first one inside her then a second as I start to finger fuck her while I suck on her clit. As she moans and squirms I push her legs up and start to lick her ass, probing her tight hole with my tongue. All the while my fingers thrust in and out of her pussy making wet squelching sounds. Then I slide my tongue as deep into her ass as it will reach, plunging it in and out of her, tongue fucking her ass. Eventually I stop to come up for air.

"Mmm your pussy is so hot! I want to make you cum all over me."

"Oh babe this is so fucking hot, fuck my pussy with your fingers! Moan for me while you lick and suck and play with my wet pussy!"

I obediently do what I'm told, moaning for her into her clit as I suck and finger her pussy.

"Oh I'm close!"

I feel her body begin to tense above me as her orgasm starts.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm cumming! Oh yes!" She shuddered and cried out as waves of pleasure swept over her. I slurp up her juices moaning into her pussy as she cums, holding onto my head.

When I have licked her pussy clean and her legs have stopped trembling, she looks down at where my cock is now nearly at full attention again. "Are you hard again fuckboy? Did it turn you on to play with my pussy and have my cum on your face?" I nod.

"Stand up!" she orders me and I stand between her legs, my cock pointing out towards her. "Now, stroke your cock for me and get it hard. Show me that big dick!" She spits on it and I start to rub it up and down in front of her face, getting harder and harder as I stroke it one handed, from base to tip. She puts her hand out between my legs and starts to squeeze and play with my balls and I start to moan for her again.

"Good boy. Now turn around and bend over." She reaches through my legs and plays with my balls again, my cock hard and rubbing against my belly as I obediently bend at the waist for her. She nudges my legs wider with her feet, then she starts to stroke my ass, pausing occasionally to spank me lightly. She comes closer and I can feel her breath on my ass as she reaches between my legs and grabs hold of my cock, pulling it down towards the floor. The position is unlike anything I have experienced before and I'm surprised at how aroused this vulnerable position makes me.

"Would you like to cum again for me?"

"Oh yes, you turn me on so much, feel how hard my cock is for you."

"Good boy," she murmurs and I suddenly feel her tongue against my ass again. I can feel my body longing to have her tongue push inside me and my cock is throbbing and twitching in her hands. She licks around my ass before pushing her tongue inside making me moan. Then I feel her finger rubbing around my ass, slipping and sliding over her saliva. She starts to push her finger inside and I groan, the sensation unfamiliar but very arousing. Her finger moves deeper and deeper, first one knuckle then another. It feels deeper than I imagined. Then she starts to press against the inside of my ass as her hand starts to pump my cock and a wave of pleasure rushes through me making me go weak at the knees.

"Ohhh fuck, that feels unbelievable! Ohhhh yes!"

Both her hands work in tandem, milking my cock in long strokes while her finger pushes against what I assume must be my prostate. Already I can feel the cum building in my balls again and precum start to leak out of my cock and cover her hand.

"Yes, that's right, good boy. I'm going to milk the cum out of you, make you cum again for me, I'm in total control of you, dominating you."

I can't even speak in response, only moan as I feel a sense of building to climax that I've never felt before. She starts to tongue my sensitive balls and I can feel my cock starting to throb and twitch, completely out of control. Her stroking speeds up, her skillful hand jerking me better than anyone has jerked me before. The feeling of needing to cum becomes unstoppable.

"Ohhhhh yes! So good! You're going to make me cum!"

"Yes, cumming twice in such a short time pleases me. Now, cum for me boy!" With that she puts her lips around my cock, starting to tongue the head of my pulsing erection, her finger milking my prostate. The feel of her lips on me and her finger in my ass pushes me over the edge and I can feel a massive orgasm begin to come crashing through my body. I nearly collapse as my cock begins to spurt over and over into her mouth, my ass clenched around where her finger still pushes more and more cum out of me.

Finally my orgasm starts to subside and she licks the last few drops of cum from my cock as I pretty much collapse to the floor.

"That...was the...best...ever!"

"Oh boy, I'm going to enjoy having you as a next door neighbour. You just let me take charge and you're going to have the time of your life."