Making a Mommy Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know baby oil is not the best lubricant because of what it does to latex, but obviously that was not going to be an issue for Megan and Jack.

Once I began scissoring her, Megan realized I was not Jack at that point and opened her eyes with a truly priceless deer in the headlights look of panic.

She and I had made out together lots of times, but I always had initiated things, and even after dozens of times together she still would get really embarrassed and feel guilty about it afterwards. We first had sex together the summer after she graduated from high school. She lived with us that summer to help my husband and me with my baby son after I went back to work full time. I gradually seduced Megan that summer, but only after a lot of work. Alcohol and my husband's long business trips helped a lot. She was really shy sexually and was hung up on the idea of keeping her virginity, which to her meant being penetrated. She wouldn't even use tampons.

I put an end to that issue by taking her cherry by surprise one night with a very large dildo-style vibrator. Her first experience with any sex toy was my going down on her to almost the point of orgasm and then shoving a vibrator as deep as I could inside her in one firm push. Losing her virginity to a ten-inch vibrating rubber shaft that penetrated her all the way to her cervix was probably not as romantic as what she had imagined, but I made sure she still had a very intense orgasm, even if did she did end up very sore from getting her cherry popped. I figured the pain was just part of the experience — just like sweet tastes better with a little sour. And she did start using tampons after that.

She had made me promise never to tell Jack that her first lover was me and was terrified he would find out about our special secret sister thing. She was convinced he would leave her if he knew. Oops!

When I heard Jack at the door I grabbed her butt and pulled her against me and began humping her in earnest. I looked over my shoulder at Jack, who was completely naked and stroking his cock.

I whispered to Megan, "I guess Jack just figured out our little secret. It looks like he wants to join us."

Megan was speechless, but I could see the tears fill her eyes and run down her cheeks. I knew she was in anguish because Jack now knew about our sister incest thing.

Oh, well, it was time for Megan to learn how to make lemons into lemonade. "Jack," I said, "Time for you to come fuck us."

He walked to the bed with a bobbing erection. I said, "Megan is worried about getting pregnant, but I'm safe. You can have me while I get Megan off."

I lifted my butt in the air for him to enter me. Jack looked at Megan for permission as he stroked his cock.

"Jack, in mheee, not hehr. Mhee. Git a cumdum, pleez?" Her tone was begging and submissive, and her eyes were asking for forgiveness.

I continued to hump her vigorously.

"God, Jack, skin on skin is amazing. Come on, you can do me. I'm safe. It's not cheating if Megan is here, too"

Megan was becoming extremely agitated. "No, hez mhiiine!"

Jack could barely hide his disappointment, but he went to the bathroom to find the condom Megan had asked for. I never stopped humping her as I listened to Jack rummaging through their bathroom cabinets. I could tell she was struggling with intense arousal as her body responded to mine. I knew exactly how she liked to be touched and could always feel when she was close.

"Pleez, stop, you gotta stop, not with Jack here, pleez don't make me cum," she begged me.

Her breath was short as I humped her faster and faster and her orgasm began to build.

"I want Jack," I said. "I want him to fuck me while I fuck you."

"No, Hez mhiiin!" She was sweating and panting and squirming beneath me as Jack came back holding a condom box, turning it upside down and shaking it in front of Megan. He was trying to look disappointed but not doing a very good job of hiding his interest in where this might lead.

I smiled and looked Megan dead in the eyes as I stopped working my hips and instead drew circles around her clit with my index finger. "Looks like I get Jack tonight after all."

Megan tried to push me off and shouted "No! In mheee not hur!"

I looked at her. "Are you sure? You remember what your monitor said?"

Megan cut me off. "It sez I'm safe! I'm safe! I won't get pregnut, Jack."

I'm sure Megan was thinking Jack would at least pull out, but all Jack heard was that he was finally going to have sex for the first time without a condom. I turned around to face Jack, sat on Megan's stomach, and grabbed her legs, pulling them apart for Jack. He accepted my very explicit invitation to fuck my sister.

As he pushed inside her I poured some more baby oil on Megan and reached down between us to finger Megan's clit while I gave Jack a deep wet kiss. Megan immediately began to protest my kiss for my brother-in-law, so I raised up a moment and then dropped my weight on her stomach to knock the air out of her. Jack did not even seem to notice, but it got her quiet for a while so Jack and could have fun.

I prompted him to get her ankles up over his shoulders. I then turned around so I was again facing Megan and lying on top of her.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I wasn't going to give her the chance to ask him to pull out before he had finished the job of finally making her a real woman.

My fingers returned to her clit to give Jack some help. I wanted to stroke her to the most intense orgasm I had ever given her. As I focused on her climax, the quickening tempo of Jack's thrusting made it clear he had no intention of pulling out.

On second thought, when she was close, I decided it would be more fun to give her one more chance (sort of) to stop Jack before it was too late.

Just as her orgasm was about to hit her, I broke our kiss and whispered in her ear, "You'd better speak up RIGHT NOW if you want him to pull out." She had scrunched her eyes shut just like she always did for her orgasm, but her eyes flew open at my words.

I raised up on my elbows and knees and then dropped the weight of my whole body on top of her again, knocking away any breath she still had as her orgasm washed over her. She could not catch her breath for long enough to ask him to stop, and for a moment I was afraid she might hyperventilate.

I whispered in her ear, "He's about to cum inside you because you promised him you're safe. Tell him the truth!"

I will never forget the utterly helpless and defeated look she gave me as her answer as she struggled to catch her breath to speak..

Jack was pounding her hard, I was putting my full weight on top of her, she couldn't even speak, and she was terrified of getting pregnant, and yet her whole body was spasming with intense pleasure. She was so cute, I gave her a kiss on her neck right below her jaw and then decided what she really needed was a giant hickey so her professor and everyone at school would know she had been thoroughly fucked. I got as much of the skin of her neck between my teeth as I possibly could and sucked as hard and as long as I could manage and used my teeth to bite down too until I had to come up for air. I then gave her a second hickey to match on the other side and a third just below her hairline on her nape. She had the cutest short haircut just like a little elf that would display the hickeys perfectly. The next day my kisses were the nastiest looking love marks I had ever seen. If it hadn't been July I am sure she would have tried to wear a turtleneck, but in a summer blouse everyone would get to admire them for days.

Jack for his part was very vocal and kept telling Megan how great it felt without a condom. I am sure that felt really special for her. I knew he had finished the job when I heard him give a final intense grunt, followed by, "My God, Megan, that was amazing!"

Despite the orgasm I had given her, Megan's annoying brain still was not letting her experience the joy of making a baby. Maybe the alcohol and her special cupcakes were catching up too. After Jack finished his very vigorous, vocal, and enthusiastic fucking of his wife, she was completely silent apart from her ragged breath, and she just lay there with a blank stare, panting and sweating and shivering and shaking all at the same time. I shoved a second pillow under her to elevate her legs and then helped her get under the covers.

I figured she needed her rest, and I wanted some alone time with Jack, so I insisted she take an Ambien. Jack got into bed with her, but as soon as she was out for the night, Jack came looking for me like I knew he would. I soon had him on his back with his cock inside me, pausing just long enough for me to get one of their condoms on him. When I told him where the condom came from, his lust turned to panic, and he tried to stop me.

I laughed. "Don't worry, I figured out which of Megan's condoms you had poked holes in and which were safe. It's easy to tell once you know to look."

The lightbulb went on for Jack at that point I guess. He got a very naughty glint in his eye and gave me a serious pounding. I had forgotten about the baby oil until all of a sudden Jack's cock felt ten times better, and I immediately recognized the feeling of skin on skin. Jack tried to warn me, but I refused to climb off and rode Jack until he came inside me. That set me off, too.

He was really worried about getting me pregnant, but I assured him I was safe, and we fucked again, this time with him on top and no condom.

After we had finished, I told him only the part of my plan for Megan where I made her special cupcakes and then switched our fertility monitors and let him believe that Megan had been fooled by the switch and had no idea he had probably just knocked her up. I thought he would like it better that way.

As we lay there together afterwards, he confessed he had been trying to get Megan pregnant so she would have to drop out of her research program but that she wouldn't ever give him a chance to get near her when she was ovulating. I gave his cock a squeeze and said Megan was really lucky to have two people who loved her so much.

I didn't want to take any chances about getting pregnant myself, so the next morning I went out and got the Plan B one-dose for me. I also bought a bottle of vitamins.

I saved the Plan B package and presented the (empty) box to Megan in one hand with a vitamin in the other, gave her a very stern look, and demanded she take it. She took the vitamin without even looking at it and assumed I was giving her what had come out of the box.

I thought the time was right to give her a very forceful lecture about how wrong it had been for her to lie to Jack about it being her safe time and how unfair to him it would be to have to support a wife and baby while he was still in school. I made her promise never to have unprotected sex with Jack again until they were both ready to become parents.

She then broke down and started crying. She seemed really stressed. She kept saying "I'm sorry," over and over again.

I smiled and patted her on the head and told her take prenatal vitamins until her next period, just in case, and every time she took one to think about how it would ruin Jack's life if she got pregnant now and reckless and selfish she had been.

Of course her period never came. I was the first person she called when she finally got up the courage to use a pregnancy test. We're really close that way.

I promised her that I wouldn't tell Jack she had lied to him and tricked him into having unprotected sex and getting her pregnant on purpose, but only if she told me the truth about how she had kept the Plan B from working for her the way it was supposed to.

She tried to say it wasn't her fault the Plan B hadn't worked, but then I "reminded" her how I practically had to force her to take Plan B, which she of course denied, too. I asked her if she had somehow vomited up the pill after I gave it to her. She got really upset, but I acted like I didn't believe her and was convinced she had either never swallowed the pill or somehow spit it up because she wanted to get pregnant. I really lectured her about being so irresponsible and selfish and mean to Jack and how it would serve her right if she lost her fellowship.

I hung up with her still sobbing on the phone and waited a day even to text her back. I said I wouldn't talk to her again until she at least admitted to me the truth — that part of her hd wanted to get pregnant. She finally admitted that sometimes when she had been taking her prenatal vitamin she had "kind of wished that the Plan B wouldn't work." That was enough for me to give her a serious guilt trip for wanting a baby that she knew would ruin Jack's life. "I still can't believe you tricked Jack into sex that night knowing you could get pregnant," was how I ended every conversation with Megan for the next few months whenever she complained about being pregnant.

Mom and Dad were pretty angry with Megan because they had years left to repay the second mortgage that put Megan through college. They were floored when she got pregnant so quickly and dropped out of her fully-funded fellowship. Little sister did some serious crying and promised them she was just deferring for one semester and would go back next fall.

That is not how life worked out for Megan, with a little more help from me. Her second baby was a lot easier than the first. I persuaded Megan that she could not risk a second baby and absolutely had to get on hormonal birth control. After all, she and the whole family had invested so much in her education. Since she was breast feeding, the Nuva Ring was the obvious choice. Jack had gotten used to no-condom sex, so she didn't even suggest he should start using them again.

Did you know Nuva Rings are really sensitive to heat? No, really? Volunteering to baby sit Wendy gave me easy access to the Nuva Rings in their fridge.

She brought the first three month supply home about a week before she was supposed to start using them. I got busy and made sure they spent hours hanging inside the door of a hot clothes dryer in a delicates bag before she ever popped in the first one. By then they were completely harmless, but they did help Megan relax about having all natural baby making sex with Jack.

I knew she did not really want those hormones in her body anyway, so I thought I was doing her a favor to let her have the fun of unprotected sex without having to worry about the inevitable consequences. I let Jack in on the secret, though, so he could enjoy the process the way I knew he would. As she and Jack resumed their sex life, she had no idea he was was trying to get her pregnant.

I had saved the last of the condoms I swiped from their medicine cabinet the day Wendy was conceived. After I had taken care of Megan's Nuva Rings and knew she would be having unprotected sex with Jack, I decided it was time to celebrate by using Megan's condoms when my husband and I had sex. He was really confused why I wanted him to wear a condom, since he had gotten a vasectomy, but once I explained I wanted a little role play, he got into it too. I even wore Megan's panties I had saved from that night. I didn't tell him the whole story, but we had fun role playing with him spoofing me into bareback sex by "secretly" removing the condom in the middle of my fertile time. The sex was sooo hot!

Still, I was pretty surprised Megan got pregnant so fast. Not nearly as surprised as she was!

I think I can point to the exact day Megan embraced the lifestyle of being a school dropout and making babies. With Wendy, she was still thinking she would go back to school. Getting pregnant with Jimmy changed all that. She found out she was pregnant with Jimmy right around the time she returned to school. As I said, the professor who was her advisor was really angry and refused to give her another deferment on her field work. She demanded Megan withdraw from school immediately on the threat of seeking repayment of her tuition. Megan cried for days.

I went over to cheer her up by helping clean their apartment and decided to clean out her closets and bookshelves while she was napping. She had never lost her baby pooch from Wendy and her breasts had grown, too, so there were a lot of clothes she couldn't wear. I didn't even bother looking at sizes and just bagged up to give to Goowill almost everything except her maternity clothes. I then spotted her textbooks and notes and papers from school and put all those in my car trunk to take to the dumpster. She was still asleep when I came back from the Goodwill, so I surprised her with all the extra space I had made for baby stuff when she woke up. When she saw her bookshelves and closet were almost bare she just broke down and sobbed.

I gave Megan a serious talking to and explained how life was trying to give her a message that she was really good at being a mom and making babies and she should focus on what she was really good at. Plan B and Nuva Rings both have very, very high effective rates. What were the odds both would fail for the same woman back to back in just two years? Life was sending her a message loud and clear if she would just listen.

I could see the switch flip in her head at that moment as her PhD brain finally sputtered offline and shut down for good.

By the end of the my visit she and I had gathered up her fertility monitor and extra Nuva Rings and her books on family planning and we threw it all in the trash. Megan said she was done with birth control.

I sneaked a photo of the contents of her trash can to show our mom later.

Megan had forgotten that was the same night she was supposed to go to Jack's department dinner. She did not want to go after her very stressful day, but I thought spending time with young academics who were just like she used to be would cheer her up and give her some perspective on how different her life was now.

She was doing her best to find something in her closet that still fit and was fashionable. I decided to help. I waited until the last minute to suggest I would paint her toes. She was worried about being late. I insisted. I decided two coats was just the thing, and there wasn't time for them to dry before we had to leave. (I was driving her to campus.).

She was barefoot when she took Wendy out to the car, and I told her I would bring her shoes. I decided barefoot would be more fun for her, so I pretended to put her shoes in the trunk but threw them away instead. We are almost the same size, so I left my shoes behind too, just to make sure she had no choice but to spend the evening barefoot.

Megan’s transformation was almost complete, and she had no need for shoes in her new life. She just did not know that yet.

When we got to campus, she got out of the car to get her shoes from the trunk, but of course her shoes were nowhere to be found. She was going to borrow mine, but then she noticed I was barefoot, too.

Jack wasn't answering his phone, and we didn't know how to find him, so Megan had to go into the chemistry department building to look for him. She really, really did not want to go inside and be seen by anyone in Jack's department walking barefoot. I told her I would drive home and get her shoes but that she needed to find Jack.

As she was walking up the stairs, I took a photo of her from behind and texted it to Jack. I also sent him the photo of her birth control in the trash. "No BC, No Shoes = Happy Mommy!"

Jack texted back with a barefoot emoji. "Really? My department dinner? The Dean is here!"

"Tell them she is a nelipot and goes barefoot everywhere. Then no one is offended."

"Her idea?"

"Of course not. Not yet at least. But it will be."

He responded with a devil emoji.