Making a Mommy Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Megan on her cellphone and told her Wendy was fussing in her car seat and needed a nap and that I was not coming back. She begged me to come back with her shoes. I gave her the same advice as Jack — tell everyone you hate shoes and go barefoot all the time for health and spiritual reasons.

Jack and I later had a good laugh about Megan's behavior at dinner. Jack told me that Megan had tried her best to pretend that she preferred to go out barefoot and was perfectly happy being in the restaurant with no shoes. He said she laid it on really thick.

She was already nervous and self conscious about being in a restaurant near what used to be her campus eating dinner with a bunch of faculty and grad students who were all talking about their fellowships and grants and research papers, and of course this was the same day I had thrown out her old clothes and books and birth control. I guess it was just too much for her.

She kept going on and on at dinner about how she loved going barefoot and wished she could just give away her shoes. Jack had a moment of brilliance and asked everyone at their table if anyone wanted to take Megan up on her offer. Sure enough someone worked at a women's shelter and was only too happy to accept the donation. Jack insisted that she should pick up Megan's shoes that same night.

Jack and Megan needed a ride home anyway, so Jack texted me to bag up ALL of Megan's shoes so Megan could give them to the shelter volunteer when she dropped them off at their apartment. I put every single pair of her shoes and sandals in the bag except a pair of cheap flip flops I shoved under their futon. I figured she would find the flip flops in a few days.

When they drove up I gave Megan the bag so she could hand it over herself. The woman from the shelter could tell Megan wasn't too excited about this idea any more and asked her if she wanted to go through the bag first to sort out what she wanted to keep. I laughed and reassured them both I hadn't put in the bag anything Megan still needed. Which was true, since it was obvious Jack loved my idea of making her go barefoot.

At that point Megan heard Wendy cry, and her breasts started to leak, so she just handed over the bag and ran upstairs. It was so much fun watching Megan give away all her shoes for some homeless women to wear instead.

Jack Insisted Megan stick to what she had told everyone at dinner at the restaurant.

Jack and I had a good chuckle later when we were alone. Their university is a typical southern California campus, so it really was quite easy for Megan to give up wearing shoes almost 100%, and I think part of her actually likes the comfort and convenience of not bothering with shoes, but of course at first she seemed really self conscious about the stares she got walking around Target barefoot.

But she cared more about pleasing Jack. All it took from Jack was one stern, "You weren't putting on my friends at dinner, were you?" and one exasperated, "You want me to pay for new shoes after giving away a closet full?" and Megan felt like she had to go along. The horizon of her world had become very small.

The Dean's wife heard about Megan's barefoot lifestyle from her husband and decided Megan would be great publicity to show prospective students that the university is a relaxed and friendly place. She insisted Megan volunteer to give campus tours and put her photo on the website, barefoot of course. She even got the campus newspaper to run a story about Megan's barefoot lifestyle, with a big photo. Jack sent copies to the whole family, put it on her old anthropology department board with a label "Megan's Gone Native," and even framed a copy to hang up in their living room.

The Dean's wife made a few calls and got them a much nicer apartment that was usually just for visiting faculty. She liked having "Barefoot Megan" near the center of campus, too. Soon everyone on campus knew about Barefoot Megan, and she was stuck with that identity for good.

Little Wendy has never worn shoes. When she started preschool, Megan enrolled her in a Montessori school on campus. (It was free for Wendy, thanks to a friendly call from the Dean’s wife. The school knew all about Barefoot Megan and insisted Wendy could attend barefoot "to accommodate Megan's spiritual beliefs." California is so cool!

Our whole family thinks Megan is a little crazy, but we try to support her. At our last family wedding, Megan showed up wearing some very pretty sandals. We did a few family photos before the ceremony. Jack told Megan it was okay for her to be barefoot, and the rest of the family chimed in. Megan reluctantly obliged, and somehow her sandals just disappeared. Megan was barefoot the rest of the day. I think she really appreciated the excuse to be comfortable. Somebody tied the sandals to the back of the bride and groom’s car, so that was the last of them of course.

I don’t think Megan ever has gotten entirely used to the idea of a life without shoes, but Megan really has embraced being a mommy and sort of gave up on everything else. She is so good at being a mommy, too! Staying in school would have been such a waste.

Mom and Dad took a lot of persuading, though. Her college had cost them over $100,000, and they have a $60,000 second mortgage on their house as a result. All the rest of us kids had to go to the crappy state university that was little better than a community college, but Megan got the very best education money could buy.

I intervened to smooth things over. After swearing mom to secrecy, I told her a little white lie. I said that Megan had admitted to me that she got pregnant with Wendy on purpose by lying to Jack about her cycle, and that with Jimmy she never even started her Nuva Ring and just pretended to be on birth control. The photo of Megan's trash helped, especially when I told mom I took the photo BEFORE Megan got pregnant with Jimmy.

Mom was really angry with Megan, but ultimately I persuaded her that Megan knew what she wanted and had to pretend to have her babies by accident so Mom and Dad and Jack wouldn't be angry with her.

Mom and even Dad eventually came around, and to show their support, they told Megan and Jack that they would forgive her college debt and pay it all back themselves. Some of us other kids got pretty angry, but mom pointed out that Megan was the only one who had given up a career to have a big family. Dad said to make it fair they would forgive $10,000 of the $60,000 for each kid Megan and Jack had more than the next largest set of grandkids. Our oldest sister has three kids, so that means Megan will have to have at least nine kids total.

Megan's whole body has adapted to her new life. She is just 5'1", and when she got married she was barely 100 lbs with perky B cup breasts. She ran cross country in high school, and when I helped her to get pregnant with Wendy she still had an athlete's body. She has put on a lot of weight. As I said, she got really depressed when little Jimmy came, and she really porked out. She was 165 lbs at her last 3 month post partum check up. Her perky little breasts have been replaced by big saggy mommy DD cups with the distended nipples you'd expect from someone who has been nursing without a break for almost four years and tandem nursing two babies at once for two years with no end in sight.

But to be honest, perky breasts are way overrated anyway and for Megan at least I knew they would be more trouble than they were worth. When Megan started to complain about sore breasts while she was pregnant with Wendy, I convinced her that going bra-less would feel so much better, and soon gravity worked its magic to give her the kind of breasts that are just perfect for years and years of nursing and beautiful in their own way, even though she'll never again wear a bikini. That would be so gross!

I think Megan is a little embarrassed about how her body looks. All she ever wears when she goes out is shapeless maternity dresses and those cheap plastic flip flops, on those rare occasions when she's not going barefoot.

I think Jack likes the extra pounds Megan has put on. He is constantly encouraging her to eat sweets. It is really cute.

I gave Megan her new nickname Bunny. You know, because she screws and makes babies like a rabbit. Hardly anyone uses her real name now, and we all buy her rabbit plush toys and figurines and rabbit-themed towels and pillows. Bunny replaced the nickname Dad gave her in junior high when she started bringing home prizes for being the smartest kid in school — Nerd. That nickname fit when she was working so hard in school, and it was kind of a joke too because she was really smart but she was also the opposite of a nerd. She was the prettiest girl in high school and an athlete and really popular — class president and homecoming queen — while still getting better grades than anyone else.

Her life has changed so much, it would be cruel to call her Nerd now. Bunny fits her perfectly in the new life I helped create for her.

Jack has become much assertive sexually. Megan told me they have sex almost every day except when she is post partum. Jack likes to spoon her while she is nursing, and she says she likes that too — a baby at her breast, another in her belly, while Jack strokes in and out of her.

Ever since that night the three of us made Wendy together, Megan has found it really hard to say no to Jack whenever he wants sex. I was over at their apartment for a visit once and they obviously had a quickie right before I arrived. Megan was in the same oversized shirt she usually wears at home, with most of the buttons undone so she could nurse Jimmy, barefoot of course, her hair a mess, and with a trickle of cum dripping down her thigh. She managed to keep Jimmy latched on her breast while she poured coffee for me and made Jack's breakfast, cradling Jimmy with one arm and making breakfast with the other. It was a beautiful scene.

I help out as much as I can, including with Jack. My husband travels a lot, so Jack will stop in for a good hour or two of fucking with some frequency, especially when Megan is too early post partum or too close to delivery to have sex. I had to go on the Depo shot because Jack made no secret of his intention to get me pregnant, too, and I got tired of taking Plan B. We don't bother with condoms now, but I haven't told Jack I am on the shot. I am sure he'll figure it out eventually and lose interest. In the meantime he is quite an enthusiastic partner in bed.

Mom eventually spilled the beans and revealed to the rest of the family that Megan had gotten herself pregnant on purpose. Our baby brother brought home his girlfriend to meet the family, and her eyes got big and she literally gulped when she met Megan and did the math in her head about the ages of her kids and her next due date. Mom laughed and said that Megan liked to pretend the first two were accidents but that we all knew she had tricked Jack into getting her pregnant on purpose.

Megan turned beet red and stammered and protested, but the more she argued the more everybody believed she was guilty.

It didn't help that she was standing there barefoot holding a baby and wearing a bunny-themed t shirt with her baby bump sticking out for all to see.

Jack stepped up and gave her a big hug and kiss and said we all love our favorite Mommy Bunny! And we really do!