Making a Mommy Bunny

Story Info
My little sister wanted to be childfree, but I knew better.
9.8k words
3.62
62.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my baby sister Megan got married, she wanted to put off having kids for as long as possible. Megan talked about not even starting a family until she was in her 30s. She was about to begin a PhD program in anthropology and had years of field work in weird places ahead of her. Her area of study — and the research agenda she had proposed in order to win a highly competitive graduate fellowship — required her to live for long periods of time in far away villages in poor countries around the world, the kinds of places with no electricity and no running water and lots women whose sole purpose in life seemed to be having as many babies as possible. It was those women that Megan had proposed to study.

There was no way Megan could be pregnant or give birth while traveling back and forth to places like that on the other side of the world. In order to keep her fellowship and get her PhD, she had practically speaking committed to be child-free for a very long time.

She had worked hard in school and was always the overachieving "smart one" in our family. Megan thought that a PhD was more important than having babies, but I knew Megan was being foolish. She was barely 22 and hardly old enough to make that kind of major life decision.

Megan's mega-brain may have thought she wasn't ready for mommyhood, but I was sure the parts of Megan that made her a woman had a very different and a very special plan for her future. I decided that it was up to me to give Megan's body a chance to blossom into the full potential of her womanhood.

Megan married her college boyfriend Jack — the first and only guy she had ever had sex with — right after their college graduation. With some help from me, just two months later Megan was on her back and spreading her legs for Jack to breed her the way nature intended, on the same night her fertility monitor said it was the best time for Jack to get her pregnant.

Of course by the next morning Megan's high IQ was in a panic about the seed her husband had planted in her, but by then her ovaries had completed their job, and soon a new life was growing inside her.

They say timing is everything, and it really was perfect timing, because her due date for Wendy, the little baby girl Jack made inside her that night, fell within just a few weeks after Megan was supposed to start three months of field work in a remote village on some island in New Guinea. Since she couldn't travel and couldn't do the field study, she had to give up her graduate fellowship, and with no money for grad school she had to leave after one semester. Instead of studying the native women in New Guinea, she got to learn first-hand all about breast feeding and a crying baby and stretch marks.

And with some more help from me, her little girl Wendy got a very special gift for her first birthday — a baby brother who arrived just two weeks after Wendy turned one. Megan's body really was quite the baby making machine.

Megan had convinced the school to defer her fellowship for one academic term, but her "oops" pregnancy with Wendy's little brother Jimmy put an end to that. She didn't even realize she was pregnant with Jimmy at first because it happened so fast she never got her first post partum period. She found out the good news that Jack had put another baby in her at her six month mommy check up, right after she had gone back to school to start the fall semester.

Timing really is everything, right? Her advisor at school was completely fed up at that point, so she told Megan to "just go home and make more babies" when Megan tried to get a second deferral of her fellowship. I thought that was excellent advice!

Megan really was heartbroken at first. She had worked so hard to get into a top PhD program. If she had picked a less challenging program, having a baby (or two) might not have been such a big deal, but Megan had committed to an extraordinarily tough research agenda that depended on her spending years traveling around the world and living for months at a time surrounded by native women running around half naked, pregnant, and barefoot.

After dropping out to have two babies, she could not get anyone to take her seriously. Try explaining in an interview that you are super committed to school but somehow are so inept at birth control that you had two babies only one year apart.

Megan couldn't even find a job. Who wants to hire a 23 year old with an undergraduate degree in anthropology and no practical skills? There was no way for her to make enough even to cover daycare.

Finally Megan accepted her new life as a barefoot and pregnant stay at home mom. She is now pregnant with their fourth baby and showing the cutest baby bump, and her oldest child Wendy is still not even four years old. My new nickname for Megan — Mommy Bunny — seems perfect, and that is what we all call her now.

Although Wendy and her brother Jimmy took a lot of planning on my part to help bring into this world, I haven't had to lift a finger to help get Megan pregnant with babies 3 and 4. She was so depressed after her "accident" getting pregnant with Jimmy, it was not hard for me to convince her to give up entirely on birth control. She has no plans for the future at all now, and her whole life is defined by what happens when she spreads her legs for her husband Jack to make another baby in her, just the way nature intended for all good little mommy bunnies. Her ovaries — and Jack's cock — are now completely in charge of her life.

Megan admitted to me she has has had a real period only twice in the years since she became pregnant with Wendy. Jack's swimmers are always waiting there to do their thing as soon as she ovulates again, so she just never has a chance for her body take a break from making babies and nursing.

They are as poor as church mice because Jack is still in grad school — he has a year or two left before he gets his PhD in chemistry — but the rest of the family helps out when we can.

Her days of books and research are gone for good, and she really has no need at all for that third digit in her IQ. She doesn't even read anything written for adults any more — she's too busy nursing in tandem babies two and three while pregnant with baby number four. I bet even the native women in New Guinea can't do that!

They are lucky to have married student housing on campus. Megan still runs into her old teachers and classmates sometimes. She says the men usually smirk and ask her when her next baby is due. I am surprised they even recognize her — her appearance is so different now — but that is a different part of the story.

First, I should explain how I helped Megan become the eager little baby breeder that Mother Nature intended her to be. It was not easy and took a lot of planning and a little luck, too.

Before Megan and Jack got married, our oldest sister had a cancer scare and had to have a hysterectomy. Thankfully she had started her family when she was still in her early 20s, and it was a good life lesson for me about how important it was for Megan to start her family right away, too.

Megan took a different lesson from big sis's cancer — a few months before the wedding she decided to go all organic and start an all natural life style. That meant stopping hormonal birth control. She was so neurotic about not getting pregnant that she and Jack had been using both the pill and condoms, so I was really surprised, but of course I thought going off the pill was a wonderful idea for Megan.

I offered to help by buying her an expensive digital fertility monitor, and I bought one, too, so we could "learn how to use it together." I didn't really need one since I had made my own husband get snipped after our first and only child — one and done for me! — but we had never shared the news of his vasectomy with the rest of the family. It was none of their business, right?

Charting together meant I had a good chance to keep track of Megan's fertility. I bought her some ovulation test sticks so she could confirm each month that she was ovulating exactly when her fertility monitor said she would. At 22, fit, and healthy, her body was like clockwork. After getting the hang of it, I knew exactly when Megan was in prime mommy time each month.

Like I said, Megan was really neurotic about birth control. She never let Jack anywhere near her without a condom. She had heard all the jokes about natural family planning and did not want to take any chances with her big trip to New Guinea coming up. Jack had to wear a condom AND pull out. And he got no sex at all on her fertile days. Instead Megan would have him go down on her and then give him a hand job. Poor Jack never got to have real sex with Megan — you know, no condom, no pulling out. And she said giving blow jobs was gross; her mouth never went down there for Jack. He must have been one frustrated guy.

About two months after they were married, I came up with an excuse to stay with them for a few days around the time I knew Megan would be ovulating.

First, I paid a visit to my hippie friend to stock up on some cannibis oil. I knew I would need some help to get Megan in the mood for the horizontal baby dance with Jack, especially since she would know just as well as me that she was ripe to be fertilized. Megan hardly ever had even one glass of wine and I am sure had never gotten drunk much less high. She was going to be in for quite a ride.

Once at sis's place, I had plenty of time alone while they were out. I checked her fertility monitor, and sure enough Megan was all set to ovulate in 48 hours. Perfect! The next day, I went looking for their condoms. You can learn a lot by going through someone's box of condoms, but more about that later.

I put a few of their condoms in my suitcase as a little souvenir, threw the rest in the neighbor's trash can, and put back an empty box in their bathroom. As I dropped the condoms in the trash one by one, I counted out the nine months until Megan's baby would come and her big important field study in New Guinea would have to happen without her.

Next I did some baking. Jack has a dairy issue, and I was on a diet (no mommy tummy for me!) so I made a small batch of organic cupcakes just for Megan with enough cannibis oil to get an elephant high (and pregnant). Half got pink icing and half got blue, because, well you know why.

Megan had a job that summer as a research assistant for some big shot professor, and Jack was doing the same sort of thing, too. When they came home, I could tell Megan was in the mood — isn't Mother Nature wonderful — but was a little shy with me around. Of course she was expecting to have to skip real sex that night because she knew from her monitor that she was about to ovulate, but I had other plans for her. I whispered to Megan that a little wine would help her relax, and the next thing I knew she was on her fourth glass and third cupcake.

At that point I casually brought up Megan's fertility monitor and, teasing them about sex, suggested we check hers. Of course hers was going to be red for fertile, so I brought out mine instead, which was a very safe green, and pretended it was hers. I laughed and said that they had a green light for some fun in the bedroom.

It was then I suggested they should skip condoms entirely and have some real fun since "her" monitor said it was perfectly safe.

I told Jack that my husband and I never used condoms on my green days. That was true, but of course we never needed condoms any time of the month because of my husband's little snip. I omitted that minor detail.

Jack had a huge grin, but Megan was not happy. She got a terrified look on her face when Jack stood up and made no attempt to hide his erection tenting his pants. Jack wasn't drunk, but after three or four beers he wasn't exactly feeling inhibited either. I had bought a lot of booze for them — they had no alcohol at all in their apartment when I got there — and I had kept it flowing that night.

Megan was really flustered and tried to explain how the fertility monitor had to be wrong, but the words came out as "cumdum" and "pregnut" and "oluvate." I patted her on the head and pulled the monitor out of her hand and replaced it with a vodka rocks that was straight vodka. I gave Jack a big wink and said that she was just a little confused. We all know how hard it is to count when you've had too much to drink, right?

Jack was grinning ear to ear. I told him to give us a few minutes for her to get ready for bed and to give him the best sex of his life.

Jack and I had to pull Megan out of her chair by prying her fingers off one at a time. Jack picked her up and carried her back to their bedroom, slung over his shoulder with his hand up her skirt rubbing between her thighs. Even drunk and stoned, she was still going on about how she couldn't risk getting pregnant. She kept begging us to check her monitor again.

He laid her down on their bed, and then I asked him to give us a little privacy so I could help Megan relax and get ready for some real sex with him. I closed the door behind him when he left.

She tried to get up off their bed, but I won that little tousle with my very intoxicated sister and soon had her skirt and panties yanked off and thrown on the floor. At that point she curled up and begged me to stop and began to blabber about how she couldn't risk losing her fellowship.

I realized I was going to have to change strategies. There was no way I could convince Jack to rape her, and anyway I really needed her to say yes to unprotected sex with Jack so that she would later remember it had been her choice to let him get her pregnant. I wanted to be able to remind her again and again how she had been so horny for Jack's cock that she had thrown away her fellowship and her PhD just for a few minutes of unprotected sex.

I was really looking forward to when little scholar Megan would have to admit to Mom that she got pregnant because she and Jack had unprotected sex. Mom and Dad had put a second mortgage on their house to send Megan to her fancy private university for undergrad even though she had been offered a full scholarship at the local state university in our hometown. She had begged them to pay for her to go to the expensive private university instead. I knew they were going to be so very angry when she lost her graduate fellowship and dropped out of school.

But for now I wanted her to relax and get naked so she could get pregnant. I rubbed her back and apologized and told her it was okay and that I understood and was sorry I had teased her about not using a condom. She sat up and gave me the sweetest little stoned smile and hug.

It was time to have some real fun with Megan. I pretended all of a sudden to "notice" the fertility monitor on her nightstand. I was of course "shocked" when I picked it up and saw it was red for her fertile time. Even stoned and drunk, Megan's clever mind sprang into action and put two and two together just like I wanted, and she realized our devices "must have gotten mixed up somehow." I was pretty sure Megan would be asking Jack for his bare cock in just a few minutes, and it would be so much better if she knew for sure she was ovulating when she felt him cum inside her.

For now, I played along and gave her a hug and said how that was a really close call and how there was no way she could risk sex tonight even with a condom. She smiled a little stoned smile again and gave me a kiss. I turned so that her kiss landed on my lips. This was going to be so much fun!

I offered to give her a massage to help her relax and make it up to her, and she said okay. I gave Megan a feather kiss on her temple as I brushed back her hair and removed her glasses and told her to close her eyes. I got her to down the entire vodka with her eyes closed, holding the glass for her and tipping it back while holding her head. While I waited for it to hit her, I got the last of her clothes off and had her lie down again for her massage.

"Just my back, K? I got Jack now," Megan mumbled. "Okay, sweetie," I responded. I had been tracing the curve of her buttocks with the tips of my fingers.

"Let me go check on Jack. You close your eyes and relax."

I knew Jack was probably getting restless. The sweet guy was doing the dishes and making their lunches for tomorrow. He was curious about the wait, and I just winked and smiled and told him to be patient and to come back to the bedroom in 20 minutes for a special surprise. I then got really close to him and whispered in his ear while I stroked his cock through his pants, "Have you ever had a three way with two sisters, Jack?" His eyes bulged. "Just make sure you're naked when you come back to the bedroom and ready to do what I tell you."

Jack was tongue tied and shaking and white as a sheet, but his cock showed he was game for what I had in mind.

When I went back into the bedroom, Megan had fallen asleep and was resting peacefully on top of their bedsheets, completely naked. She looked just like she did at 16, she was so slim and toned.

I grabbed a bottle of baby oil from their bathroom and gave her the pretense of a massage for a minute or two before moving to the parts of her that held greater interest for me.

She barely stirred when I began massaging her inner thighs and gave me happy little groans and not a word of protest as I rolled her on her back, slid a pillow under her butt, and spread her thighs wide apart. She was drooling a bit, so I dabbed the corners of her mouth with her panties. She never even opened her eyes.

I lowered my head between her thighs and began teasing her with delicate butterfly kisses, followed by slow tracings of her labia with my tongue. She muttered Jack's name and urged him (really me) on with little moans of appreciation. When her clit came out to play, I figured we were almost ready for Jack to join us, but I gave her another few minutes of pleasure from my mouth first. I thought she deserved it, thinking about how Jack and I were just about to give Megan her first baby.

I knelt on the floor by the side of the bed with Megan's thighs resting on my shoulders. As I teased and licked and sucked, I removed all of my clothes, too, and then began fingering myself. She was quite a sight, her legs spread, her labia and clit aroused and glistening with her juices and my saliva, and her breath coming rapid and shallow with excitement. I was satisfied she was completely helpless now. It was almost time for us to start Megan's baby dance.

She was naked, drunk, stoned, horny, and as fertile as fertile gets, and her tipsy husband was waiting just outside the bedroom door with a raging hard-on eager to experience the first no-condom sex of his life. Her woman's body would decide whether she should get a trip to New Guinea or a one way ticket to mommyhood. I was pretty sure I knew which option her ovaries would choose for her.

After all those hours in the library for years cramming her brain full of useless facts, Megan was about to find out just how much she really did have in common with all those poor illiterate half-naked women who spent their lives popping out babies in the villages she so much wanted to study. Her overstuffed brain wasn't going to help her at all once Jack had his bare cock inside her and was pumping her full of what her body really wanted, just the same way those native women got bred by their men, too. Her entire future would be reduced to some very simple biology. It wouldn't matter whether Megan had been an honor student or a high school dropout once Jack had his bare cock inside her.

I looked at the clock and figured I had only a few more minutes before Jack walked into their bedroom eager to pollinate her. I had to make sure she would offer him no resistance. I poured a generous amount of the baby oil over her vulva and mine and climbed on top of her, rubbing my mound against hers while my mouth alternated between her nipples.