Making a New Life in the Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the where ready the camera was trained on professor Elsa again as the scenesters activated the controls by pressing a few buttons. The first thing that happened was the glass part of the time chamber veering close, and when that was done the black shielding did the same. But else where her family were indeed watching, even her husband at work. I didn't even know why he was watching all he knew was that he was that he felt like he needed to watch.

All the while her kids were watching on each of their personal devices and in each of their rooms, while the babysitter Elsa's mother watched on the family tv, and as for her father he was watching it on the tv that he and his wife sheared. In their own home. However back in the lab the scientists pressed a few more buttons before the machine could roar to life it started picking up speed really quick. And with in minutes the machine was at it top speed.

"Warning...warning.....warning....."

"What's wrong?!"

"I don't know?!"

"Well shout it down!"

"That's what I'm trying to do I can't!"

"I think there was something wrong?! I think we're going to attempt to get to safety!?"

Profess Elsa along with every one watching including her husband and daughter looked on with fear, and concern. But it was too late as the time chamber had already stated sending professor in time. The only thing that she felt was freezing cold in fact she thought that she might quickly freeze to death in the time chamber as it literally felt like negative two hundred in the time chamber for her, but eventually that feeling stated fading. And when she started feeling to nauseas that she felt like she was about to vomit.

But some how managed to hold it in and finally the last thing that she felt before passing out was that warm feeling that she got, whenever she met her new baby for the first time just after giving birth and the nurses and doctors were done with her then new born. And what made her pass out wasn't just because all that she was feeling but it was because of this intense bright white light, that got brighter and brighter and brighter and eventually that bright white light got so bright that she just couldn't help but pass out.

Mean while back at the lab her was nothing left after the explosion leaving every one watching in shock and fear. As the building complex itself along with every one in it all didn't make it. Not even all of the scientists that tried to evacuate every one survived. As you could imagine no matter how pissed he was with his wife the night before that has now been changed to devastation. And as for Ava she was in her room crying her eyes out but they weren't the only ones to be this devastated or crying their eyes out. As Elsa's mother had became so devastated she couldn't think she couldn't even bring herself to comfort her grandchildren.

How could she couldn't even console herself at the moment? After all she just saw her only child getting blown up. The fallowing days everyone was terrified of going even near that site at least until they could determine that it was safe enough to enter. In order to start investigating which took about two to three years for them to even think of thinking going back there. Of course, for every one else it is rumored that site was haunted and that Elsa was some kind of scary ghost demon queen. Especially for the supernatural believers.

*AVA'S ROOM*

Mean while with Ava she had spent most of the last few days in her room grieving for the loss of her mother. But this day was deferent as she had just noticed the picture that her mother gave her the other night before she went on that journey. On the floor where she had left it, it was like fate as if she hadn't stepped on the head of the stuff bear by accident to which she didn't know feel over she wouldn't have noticed it. Picking up that picture the thoughts and the feelings of tat night all starting flooding back to her, but this time it was all combined with regret. Which made her cry that much more, and when her father had heard her crying in her room. He gam running straight to her room with her two other brothers fallowing.

*2066*

The year is now 2066 and Elsa didn't exactually get a soft landing and as she was forced to roll a few feet, all the while scrapping herself along the way. And when she finally got up, she was so disoriented that the only things that she noticed was what seemed like to her the intensely blinding dun light. And some other sounds that she did not recognize but that didn't matter right now as she is more worried about making her way to some where she could help.

It wasn't easy as right now she is stumbling with her hands out to help her by feeling her way around. But she didn't make it very far as she lost her footing and feel with a monument obscuring all but her feet, which was also when she lost conciseness again. And some time later a young man and his wife both holding a single flower, have just arrived to pay their respects as it was their tradition ever since the met.

After when each of them had pay their respects by placing the one flower that each of them had in front of the monument. The wife noticed the unconcise body of Elsa and gained her husband's attention by tapping in the right arm and saying.

"Honey, look." As she pointed towards the direction the best she could considering the monument was in the sway.

Soon after they both ran towards her unconscious body "Ma'am, ma'am are you alright? Ma'a- Oh my god mom?" just after turning her over.

"What do you mean mom? I thought--"

"Yeah, me too but it looks like--"

"We have to get her to the hospital--"

"No not a good idea not yet anyways."

"So can you do anything to help your mother, Eric?"

"I think so but we need to get my mother home first help me."

*ERIC'S HOME*

Some time later Elsa started reigning conciseness the first thing that she did was to inactively place her left hand on her forehead. Then the next thing that she instinctively tried to do is to move but the pain in both of her legs and rips told her that wasn't a smart idea. And when she reached up to feel her lower lips, she realized that she had cut them during her unfriendly roll down the small hill. By the time that her son and his wife entered the room she was looking around and surveying the place in case it came in handy.

"Hello?"

"Welcome to the future mom I guess?"

"What? What? Wait mom? What year is it?"

"The year 2066 mom."

After clearing the cobwebs from her head "Hay wait you do look kind of familiar but who are you anyways? "

"I'm not surprised that you don't recognize me mom as the last time that you seen me was when I was just eight years old." As Eric started taking a seat near her bed.

"No Eric?" Elsa said in shock, and with a little confusion.

"That's right--" and it was at this point he turned towards the door and reached out his hand.

"And this mom is my wife, Linda."

"Hi?" Elsa said while still trying to absorb what she had learned so far.

"Nice to meet you finally your son has told me about you, don't worry all good things."

"You're a spitting image of your father. And speaking of where is Ava and John?"

After little out a little sigh "Why what? What? What happened to them?"

"It's a long story and besides I'm going have to show--" Eric said with as much cheerfulness as he could but his mother always knew. Even when he was a just a child she knew that some tin was wrong, with out him telling her.

"What? Why? What--"

"Trust me mom, trust me."

"Far enough but where are we?"

"Since we found you, we took you to my place, welcome to our home mom."

"How?"

"Well, we've made it a ritual on this day the day of your supposed death to make a point to go to the site to leave flowers for you."

"Death?"

"Yeah, after when you where declared dead they started an investigation of the site--"

"And?"

"And in the end, they just couldn't figure out the 'why', but some might say that the time chamber was some how sabotaged while others say that the fuel what ever it was just wasn't meant to transport a full person. Of course, the more common they was that it was some how an act of God, that it happened. And that we should all learn from this lesson that we should fuck with time. --"

"Since when you started swearing?"

"I don't know I guess one day I just did? Anyways you know what the most crazy thng is?"

"No what?"

"For what felt like the longest time everyone thinks that site was haunted now, and even to this day some still believe that, and you're the ghost queen. And the legend goes if some one goes down there at three in the morning, they could still hear the ghost queen's voice your voice mom from some where in the future, or so the legend goes--"

"Really?"

"It's true mom."

"You're shitting your mother."

"Nope."

"And what about your father?"

"--" before Eric could answer Elsa as though she had absorbed enough information for now.

"I'll tell you what mom I'll tell you some other time."

As Elsa was attempting to get up while doing her best to ignore the pain in her legs and ribs and in some ways lips "Mom wait please I still need to treat you a little bit more." Eric pleaded his mother.

Later in the night as Elsa was just finishing up her dinner she looked around as there was nothing much to do, and that is when she noticed that the room that she was in had some clutter in the corner oh sure it wasn't in the way. But it was still driving her nuts all the same, as she was getting up the door flew open again and once again it was her son companied by two little girls.

"Mom I would like for you to meet your two granddaughters."

Of course, at first both little girls where scared at first and showed it by trying to hid behind their father's back either that or run, as Elsa was just stranger to them for the time being. Which was why he crouched down and assured to his two daughters that they well be safe. Of course, never have met Elsa before they probably thought that she was some ghost as she kind of looked familiar to the both of them. As not only the monument at the former site of the lab explosion looks exactually like her but also they kept a lot of photos of Elsa around the house.

"Mom I would like for you to meet your two granddaughters this is Elsa Junior named after you or EJ for short." He tried again after placing his hands on the shoulders of the oldest one.

"And this is Sarah." He introduced after taking his hands off the shoulders of the oldest and moving it to his other daughter.

"And girls this is your grandmother."

"Hi nice to meet chew." Elsa said in the sweetest and kindest that she could muster voice as to indicate to the both of them that they both could trust her, something that she hasn't done since when her daughter Ava was their age. While holding out her hands.

After a while the two daughters stopped being scared and started warming up to her the even muster enough courage to step away from the safety from their father and hugged her. After when his two daughters exited the room Eric stayed.

"Mom what where you doing when I first came in hare?"

After looking at the pial of clutter he already knew the answer "Mom we have a Miad robot to do that and more for us these days. And besides I think you thought me well when I was their age?" indicating to his daughters.

"Oh, I see, anyways do people in this future still go to the bathroom or have that been eliminated too?"

"No, we still go to the bathroom in 2066, hare let me guide you." At this point eric hooked his am around his mother's and guided her to the closest bathroom.

"Hare, you go mom."

"Thanks, Eric you're a doll."

It took a few days for Elsa to finally fully healed up and while she was doing so she go frequent visits from her grandchildren. But mostly from her son and yes, she also got frequent visits from her daughter in-law as well. "I never did ask how the two of you met?"

"Well mom Linda and I met at the General Hospital where we work."

"The General Hospital? That place is still around? I gave birth to you and your brother and sister in that hospital."

"Defrent General Hospital mom."

"Right and what do the both of you do there?"

"Well mom I'm a maturity doctor and my wife Linda hare is a maturity nurse, and that's pretty much how we met. As she was just recently transferred to the maturity ward from the burn ward. And from there I just asked her out....well I have tried asking her out before but she had a boyfriend at the time. But she broke up with. Don't ask me why she never told me nor do I care to be honest--"

"Eric?"

"Anyways after being transferred to the maturity ward I eventually tried my luck again and asked her out--"

"How about the boyfriend?"

"Oh, they didn't last for long only just about a little under six months tops. So I asked her out and it finally worked and eventually I finally decided to asked her to marry me."

*PRISON*

Today is the day that Elsa would find out what happen to his other son John "Where are we goin?"

"It's time mother--"

"Time for what?"

"I think it's time that you learned what happened to John."

"Oh, where is he?"

"I think it's better that I show you instead?"

Not a moment soon they arrived at the site of a prison complex "Eric what are we doin at a prison complex?"

"Well, that's just it John's life didn't exactually end up as anyone of us wanted—

"Oh shit what happened?"

"After when he thought that you have dead, he started going off the rails--"

"How?"

"Well, when he was a kid, he was sort of fine as you would expected sure he got in to little scuffles hare and there but nothing too serious. Then as he grew older, he got in to more and more fights. Then eventually he got in the fight with the wrong person which of course landed him in jail."

"Who?"

"From what I hear it is that he tried to fight with a under cover cop or something as he was trying to obtain some sort of illegal digital files for a mob boss or something. Don't worry I don't think he's mobbed up as they say I your time judging from all of the mafia movies that I eventually watched growing up."

As soon as they got to the prison when Elsa tried to get in she was denied as she had no file not in this time anyways. "Excuse me ma'am I can't seem to find a file for you?"

"Oh, ah well--"

"I'm sorry sir we'll take care of that before coming back."

"What was that all about?"

"Sorry mom I totally forgot we should have went to one of the government's office first because in order to visit places like this you need to be on file, to make sure that you get the green to be there. And at the same time to make sure you're not a danger."

*GOVERMENT BUILDING*

And so, the next time when Eric got some time off, he took his mother to one of the few government buildings after making an appointment some days earlier. As soon as the arrived and walked in the door the security lights surrounding the door went from Yellow to Green to tell the person at the front desk that the both of them are safe and are nor carrying anything dangerous. Their foot steps sometimes making squeaks as they walked from time to time, and of course the nearly emptiness at the time made the echoing of the squeaking all that much worse. As it felt to the both of them, they were trying to attract the attention of the whole world to them.

It didn't that much of a walk all they needed to do is to just keep on walking straight and they would have made their way to the front desk. "Hi how may I help the two of you?" the older male sitting at the front desk asked.

"I'm hare to get my mother a citizenship and an ID."

"Have the two of you made an appointment?"

"Yes, we have."

"Alright then please head up to the tenth-floor room 1728 New IDs. The elevators are right over there." As he pointed to the direction of the elevators.

"Thank you."

As the two of them made their way to the elevators Elsa just couldn't help how most of her reflection was reflected off of the shiny beige tiled floor, the same with her son's reflection. As soon as they got on the elevator "What floor please?" asked the elevator's robotic voice. Before Eric pressed the button for the tenth floor.

Along the way they picked up a few other fellow riders one on the sixth floor and the other three on the nineth floor. Even then Elsa couldn't help noticing hoe fast the elevator ride was, it only took seconds to reach just one floor, instead of minutes like in her days. It took them a while but they finally found the door with 1728 New IDs on it, when they entered there was eleven other people waiting. And since they where a little late they were pushed a little bit back of the line. And when it was finally time for their turn.

"Mom, you'd need me to go in with you?"

"No, I'll be okay Eric."

After being led to a rather large room she was right away asked a shit load of questions, with the first one throwing the one that was question her off. "Excuse ma'am I don't find that very funny at all, Elsa Wong was a professor forty three years ago and she--"

"—dead I know but I'm not--"

After a moment's pause "Alright I'll tell you what I'm going to sent you to the History department."

"History Department right, where is that?"

"It is on the seventeenth-floor room 1086."

"Seventeenth floor right--"

"Seventeenth floor right."

"Room 1086--"

"Room 1086, right." They both said as if it was well choregraphed.

"I'll tell you what I'll look over your clams and then reschedule another appointment for you, sounded good?" she said after a moment's pause.

"Sure." Elsa sounded a little disappointed. Although she doesn't know why.

In the office of 1086 now, they were shown to a room where a female representative was waiting for them. "Okay I'm going to need a small favor from you. But first of all what size are you? "

"Well, um I'm a Midum I think?"

"Alright let's start you with that. I just wait right hare and I'll be back "

A little later the lady came back with a full bodied black spandex suit, "Hare take this and go over to that changing room--" she pointed to a changing room.

"—then come back out and we'll go from there. And oh no undergarments which includes no bra no panties not even stockings."

When Elsa took the black full bodied spandex suit in to that changing room as indicated the door to the changing room was wide opened in addition to being all dark. But as soon as she entered the lights started go coming on. And when she closed the door, she heard the lock click shout locking her in. But what she didn't know was that on the outside there was the word "OCCUPIED" in bold red colours and in all caps going down the exterior of the door. Then the next thing that happened the hooks started automatically swinging outwards from the walls. Then the last thing that she noticed when she turned around was that only the mirror behind her started to swing around as well but also the one behind her door started to be uncovered.

After changing at first, she did not know how to open the door again but that was before she noticed the lock on the far-right side of the door, and as it turns out all she needed to do was to lift the latch upwards. And when she did the door automatically opened again.

As soon as she walked out of the changing room the first thing that she did was to loo back to see if anything else would happen. With the changing room but it turns out nothing, then she was led to a separate room. As soon as she entered "Please stepover there." The history agent indicated to a large scanning machine.

"Please try to relax." As it was the standard thing to say.

"Good now please remain as still as you can." Were her next instructions.

But it was hard to do as the size Medium made her feel exposed, to her she mind as well be completely naked specially when she had to walk pass a quit a few males and a couple of more females on her way in to this room. After when the machine did its thing, she was then instructed to get changed back in to the clothes that she came in with. Which was why they had to make serval attempts before they could finally finish up.