Making a New Life in the Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John didn't have an answer "I know if it was my mother I would have--"

"Yeah, I know I just, hay could we move on to some else coz this is all way too loaded for me?"

*ERIC'S HOME*

Back with Elsa she was doing something unimportant in Eric's home as it was just her and the Miss Maid there at the moment. As EJ was at a friend's birthday party and her other granddaughter was spending the time with her other grandparent's house. As she has no other place to go and besides her parents decided that Elsa had earned some me time at home, and at the same time their other grandparents wanted to spend some time with at least one of them. And as for Eric and his wife Linda they of course where at work which leaves the house to both Elsa and Miss Maid.

"Excuse me madam you have a phone call."

"Hello?"

"Hay mom it's me it's Ava."

"Oh, hay Ava was up?"

"No one says that any more...but anyways the reason that I called is because how would you like to give this another chance? Give this another shot?"

"Sure, I would love that more than anything just tell me where and when?" Elsa said excitedly.

"How's upcoming Saturday sound?"

"Sound Great."

"Kay, I'll pick you up then but I can't get out though."

"Why is that honey?"

"It's a long story I'll explain when you get hare, and don't worry I'll drop you off after when you are ready to leave. Kay?"

"Sure, honey whatever you say."

"Kay see you then mom."

*AVA'S HOME*

That fallowing Saturday Elsa wait impatiently for Ava to arrive she hasn't felt this impatient since the first time that they switched on the time chamber. And with this being October and with this being a chilly day, Elsa finally got the chance to wear her new Fall Coat. It wasn't thick enough to protect you from the cold winter in fact this particular jacket was only perfect for this kind of weather. In fact, almost right away Elsa was blasted with the chilled morning air as soon as she got out to the car to meet with her daughter.

"Hi thanks for giving another chance sweetie."

"Yeah, I think it\s good for me."

"Good for you?"

"I explain when we get to my place it's easier if a showed you?"

"Show me? What do you have to show me?"

"Mom!" Ava almost snapped at her mother, and it was at this point Elsa stayed quit.

Almost as soon as they entered Ava's home Ava needed to use the washroom, and while Elsa waited she decided to take a look around and see what her daughter had been up to. And by the time that Ava was finished using the bathroom Elsa was already sitting on the sofa. But she didn't return empty handed. Right away Elsa almost recognized what Ava had in her hands.

"Ava is that?--"

"Yes." Ava answered in a low sad but calm happy voice.

"Ever since that day mom I not kept it but also treasured it all of this time, it's the only thing that I could never get rid of. Because every time that I look at it, I am reminded of you and in some where way it has guided me up till now--" she started.

"But what? Come on honey you can tell mommy?"

"I know this sounds weird--" Ava struggled to get out.

"Okay take your time."

"When ever I look at it I imagine how prod you would be of me whenever I accomplished something, and the opposite happens whenever I do something that is not good I imagine how ashamed and disappointed you would have been of me." She eventually got out.

"Oh, honey I could never--"

"No mom the reason why I kicked you out the last times was because my life hasn't been good lately in fact I hasn't good for a long time it feels, and I don't want you to see my shame. As I couldn't bare the shame and disappointment on your face."

Knowing anything she would say right now wouldn't be any help and so Elsa just placed her hands on each of Ava's shoulders and just started rubbing it. "Come on tell me tell your mom every thing sweety?"

"Well okay hare goes about last year both EJ and Sarah arguing about something stupid I can't remember what it was, I think that it was over a toy or something I can't remember exactually? You know ho kids are? --"

"Oh yeah I sure can I still could remember you and your brothers where fighting over who got the best gift from Santa when the three of you where just kids yourselves....sorry go on--"

"Well, anyways at the time my divorce was just being finalized—

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that--"

"And so, I wasn't sure if it was that or the two of them fighting that set me off, anyways I just lost it and just started yelling and screaming for them to shout up, which was when Miss Maid came in. But that didn't matter as the damaged has already been done. "

"Then what happened?"

"Well then--"

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah, the next thing that I know is that not only my heart was racing but also my face was turning red, but also most importantly the two of them see me their aunt Ava as some kind of Demon or Monster now."

"So, who was your, oh I'm sorry maybe I shouldn't? --"

"No, it's okay mom his name was Ed."

"And why did the two of you break up? Oh, I'm sorry I'm being all motherly and prying--"

"No, it's okay we never got along as I always went off on him every time when he made the slightest of mess, which what is usually the catalysts of our frequent arguments. As he loves tossing his thing anywhere, he can, although he never turned our house in to a pig stye it was still a mess. Not every one could afford a Miss Maid Mom you know? Anyways thank fuck we don't have kids."

*VISITING SANTA*

December has finally arrived and today Elsa is finally taking EJ and Sarah to see Santa Clause for their fist time. As not only their parents never had time to take them which was why they both thought that the concept of seeing Santa Clause was a myth. But also, by the way their grandmother explained how when she was each of their age it was a Tridion to go to the mall and visit Santa Clause.

Which only served to increase he excitement of both of the girls, and since she doesn't have a car of her own, she would need to rely on her son. But luckily for the three of them it is decided that Linda would carpool with Eric to work while leaving her car at home. Much like when she needed to go back to the City Hall to get her ID that day. And when they arrived at the mall which wasn't all that large as it was forced to down size for the past ten years now. As it is one of the only remaining malls of this size left.

As soon as they entered, they had no idea where to go, but when they finally found the location where the mall Santa was. And as you could imagine Elsa's expression when she found out that unlike in her times the mall Santa is way deferent. In fact, there was no mall Santa the spot where the mall Santa was supposed to be is a little house in the shape of a version of Santa's workshop. But it was still a little comfort to her that even in this era only one kid is allowed to see Santa' at a time. As evident of the line that was slowly forming outside.

But what she didn't know was that after when each kid was ushered in usually by some one who is dressed as one of Santa's Elf's. and once inside the kids where right away greeted by a wonderous Christmas themed view. But what was most impressive the most was the big screen in front of them. As son as the kids was in position an AI 'Santa Clause' appeared on screen, with the background made to look like his personal office.

"Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. Hallow there sorry Santa can't be there in person but we all know how busy I am at around this time of year. But lucky for you Santa is on break right now, now would be so kind be so kind as to remind Santa what your name is little girl? "

"Okay my name is EJ."

"Oh, EJ it's so nice to see you, so have you been a girl this year EJ?"

"Yap."

"Oh, that's so good to hear. And what would you want Santa to get you this Christmas EJ?"

"I don't know?"

"I don't know? What do you mean I don't know? There must be at least one thing that you want Santa to get you this Christmas?"

After finally answering Santa's question they talked for a little while longer until the time was up, for EJ "Ho, Ho, Ho, well EJ Santa has to get back to work it was so nice talking to you and remember be good listen and don't forget to set some milk and cookies out for Santa on Christmas Eve. Ho, Ho, Ho Happy Holidays!" Santa said in a big booming voice.

After exiting her sister Sarah went through the same thing, although for her she was little more nervous.

"I-I-I'm I mean my name is Sar-Sar-Sarah San-Santa."

"Goo-Good Santa I-I've been good this, this year Santa."

"I-I'm I mean I like school just-just fine Santa thank-thank you for ask- asking Santa."

"Oh o-okay San Santa. Bye."

*ERIC'S HOME*

Later on, that night after when both of the girls where showered and already changed in to their PJ's Sarah in her Pink fuzzy ones with the stars on it, and EJ in her Purple Fuzzy one with the designs of clock on it all with various times shown in each fuzzy clock. They where just finishing up dinner when their mother had arrived home almost right away before she even got the chance to put her yellow purse and brown jacket away her two daughters started running towards her. And starting talking their first experience with Santa Clause as if he was some kind of big celebrity, but I guess in away he is to the children?             

Some time the fallowing week while Elsa was at home tiring to catch up with what she missed.....well the important parts of it anyways when she got a surprise call from her other son John. Telling her that he was finally ready to see her.

*PRISON*

The is finally hare where she was allowed to see John in but the catch is that she would have to go alone as Eric is too busy to escort her, and so that is why Miss Maid is escorting her for the day to prison. And as soon as they entered Miss Maid would have to wait in an area designated for AI's only as AI's are not permitted to enter beyond this point for fairly obvious reasons. And so Elsa was om her own and for the first time ever since coming to this time she was scared as shit.

Her heart was beating so fast that she was afraid that all of the police officers in the area would mistaken it for a bomb. And that they could arrest her for trying to smuggle a bomb in to the prison. And by the time that's he got to the second or third security check pint she thought she was going to pass out.

"Ma'am are you alright?"

"What? Ah yes, yes, I'm fine think you I-I just need a minute."

But then of course the constant fear of being leered at and steered at like she was a piece of meat of object didn't help. Even with all of the police officers around, especially with the male variety she still felt like a piece of meat or object. And when she was ready to move on she eventually made her way to the final check point.

"Okay Ma'am it looks like Visting Room 6 if free." When the guard hit the Buzzer button it made her jump as to Elsa the laud buzzer sounded a lot lauder than it actually was. And it didn't help much when the guard held down the laud buzzer button for four long seconds straight, but to her it felt more closer to an hour.

And when she finally made her way to the Visting Room 6 and as soon as she entered, she decided to take a seat, and while she was waiting, she felt like she needed to use the Ladies Room, but in reality she probably didn't. The last time that she had this very same feeing was when she found out that she was pregnant for the first time with John, as she didn't know what to do at the time all the while fearing that she would be the worst mother that you cold think of. It only took fifteen minutes before John entered, but to her it felt more like almost three hours.

"Hi mom." John said with the most humbled and calm voice that he could muster. With that deep voice of his.

"How you've been John?"

"Well, I'm alive."

"Yeah, Eric told me you beat up an under covered cop?"

"And did he tell you that I didn't know he was an undercover cop?"

"He did. Sorry I made you into this--"

"No listen mom you didn't turn me in to this I turned myself in to this--"

"But it was my--"

"No mom I could have chosen a better path but I didn't--"

"I even have a tattoo commigrating you on my back--" he eventually reviled.

"Really? Tell me about it?"

All of this time Miss maid took noticed of all of the Modifications that some of the other owners made to other Miss Maids, there was one with Long Blue Hair. And then there was one that looked a little like an Asian woman with Neck Length Blue and Pink Hair. And finally, there was nether with long white hair and painted nails, all the rest were other companion AI Robots. In total there were seven AI Robots. And when it was time for the visit to end Elsa made her way back out and at first, she was confused as to which Miss Maid was Eric's, until one of the Miss Maid stood up and started walking towards her.

"Did you have a good visit ma'am?"

"I'd say it was." Which was exactually what she was plaining on telling her therapist on her next therapy session.

"And how was your other son John?"

"Well, I can't speak for the future but for today at least he is in a good place."

Then the next day during the group therapy session "So I hear you finally decided to give your mother a chance?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Mama's boy."

The newest member of not only the group but also in the prison teased, but lucky for John his other fellow prisoners came to his rescue. And it even got to the point where that new member had to be shocked through the barcode tattoo that the prison gave him when he was arrested serval days earlier.

It is about a week or so before Christmas now and Elsa with her other two kids where back at the prison since the prison could only allow no more than three visitors at a time Linda was forced to stay back and take care of her kids. You could Imagin John's surprised look as soon as he entered the room, he was only expecting just his mother and maybe Eric at best. But instead, all most his entire family was there. As they wanted to give him an early surprise Christmas present.

*ERIC'S HOME*

And so, Christmas is finally hare and she was nearly brought to tears seeing her grandchildren opening presents for the first time, it reminded her of all of the times when she watched Eric and her other two children opening Christmas gifts all of those years ago. It's amazing how some things stayed the same? In her mind the only thing that would make this moment that much more perfect is a little bit of Alcohol in her Egg Nogg as it is the only time that she enjoys having Alcohol was around this time of year. And besides Egg Nogg with out Alcohol is like Cake with out the Frosting, no fun.

"Oh wow!!!" both of her granddaughters exclaimed when they opened up the exact gifts that they both asked the AI Santa Clause for earlier this month. It was like true magic to them.

"Oh, wow what is it?" she asked when she finally got around to opening her own present. Which was a pair of Gaming Goggles.

"It's a pair of gaming goggle mom. Hare let me show you how this works."

"For me but why?"

And before he got the chance to answer he was called into work, as Mrs. Holoway is ready to give birth. And as for Linda she did not have to go int to work as she always had Christmas and New Years off, but the catch is she would have to work double shifts after the holidays.

"Well, it's called a gaming goggle, and you just put it on and it would automatically turn on for you. Then from there you could download and play just about any game that you want. But keep in mind you would have to download the game that you would want to play each time. But don't worry your progress from the last game would be saved. Ah.... mom." it was still a little strange for Linda to call her mom, which was why she gets so red in the face each time when she says it. As even spending that day with her she still felt like she hadn't known Elsa long enough to call her mom yet, even if Elsa is just her mother in-law.

"And besides both Eric and I decided that you might enjoy a little break every once in a while?" she continued.

But the must useful gift that she got for that Christmas was something that resembled a pair of sci fi styled head phones, after watching other people using it mostly Eric and Linda, she has some ideas on how it works. And now she has one of her own in plain Red and Silver.

After putting on her head and tapping on it to turn it on the first thing that she noticed was that it was currently empty aside from whatever icons that came, with device of course. She set a side for now a just watched her two granddaughters play with the new gifts that they just got. When suddenly there was a call for her at which point, she decided to take it to the closes quit place that she could think of at the moment.

"Hay mom it's me I'm right front of the house right now, under the circumstances I think you should meet me out side can you do that?"

"Sure, honey but Eric has just been called into work--"

"Yeah, but the kids--"

"Oh yeah right--"

"And besides he's not the only parent that hates me unless she's been called in too--"

"Alright give me a minute and I'll be right out sweetie."

After putting her coat on and making up an what she hopes is a passable excuse she made her way out there. When she got out there she found that Ava was waiting for her just outside of her car, with huge puffs of smoke coming off of her mouth generating by every breath she took, as it was a really cold morning in fact it was forecast to snow later on if not tomorrow. Of course Linda and her children all saw Aunt Ava as some sort of angary demon with all of that cold air coming out of her mouth.

"Hare, you go mom I sort of a have a present for you." As she handed elsa the gift that she was holding in her hands.

"Hope you enjoy it, Happy Holidays mom." She continued.

"Merry Christmas to you too."

"No body says that anymore mom they found it a little too religious."

"Oh alight than Happy Holidays than Ava."

As soon as Elsa gashed her way back in the house all the while trying not to trip and or freeze to death, for the first little while smoke was coming off her breaths as well. She struggled to take her long black fur coat off.

"Was that who I think it was?"

"Yes."

"You know--"

"Yes I know Ava told me herself. But regardless she's still my daughter and family and I well never abandoned that again. "

She rushed to her room and tossed the gift that Ava just gave and returned to the living room, all the while her two granddaughters where confused as they did like their other grandmother Elsa, but on the other hand they just didn't understand why she would associate herself with some one like their Aunt Ava. Over the course of most of the afternoon she spent it setting up the head piece as best as she could. And for the rest she had Linda teach her the rest of the function of the head device.

*LINDA'S PARENTS HOME*

Later on, that night the three of them in addition to Miss Maid where at Linda's parent's place for a Christmas party. "Oh, hi you must be Elsa it's so nice to finally meet you." Linda's mother Holly said in an exited voice, while hugging Elsa as if they where old friends.

"Oh yes, I've heard so much about you too. It's so nice to finally get to meet you too."

"Hay, hay everybody look it looks like we have ourselves a celebrity in the house!" Linda's father Leo cheerfully chimed in and joked.

"Leo." Holly whispered as if he had just some how embarrassed her just now.

And the Miss Maid that Liand's Parent's have is similar to the one that Linda and her husband has but with the deference being that the one tat they have has, green eyes instead of the standard Hazle. The rest of the night went as you might expect it was like some thing out of a dream almost if it wasn't for a few incidents hare and there. Mostly with EJ and one of the other children having a small scuffle, and Elsa accidentally spilling some liquids on herself as she was all too busy explaining what was it like after being hare. Which she found a little tiering as just about every one that she met asked that very same question to her.