All Comments on 'Making a Scene'

by DTales

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing, as always. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the story!

You are an incredible writer and I hope you continue writing about sexy futas and maybe that we hear from Dorothy again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're brilliant!

What an exercise in personal bond breaking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Masterpiece

I’m gonna blame it on the hour but I’m nearly in tears for dorthy here. Something about the way you write her loving her dream and getting out of her dead end job (does not help i have the same job). Very well written character as always. Hopefully we see some more of her sometime.

Also, was the New Mexico a reference to something? A lot of your stories reference each other

DTalesDTalesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Masterpiece

I'm very happy you found the story so moving. There was quite a lot of negative feelings I let out during this one. Maybe Dorothy deliberately flashing everyone is a metaphor for my life writing smut, and if I'd actually let everyone know about it if it meant I could get out of my own personal rat race.

I might have some plans for Dorothy for the future, depending on how I want to develop it. But I would next read "Take a Hike," available on Literotica. It will answer some of your questions.

Again, thank you very much for the kind words. They are very encouraging, especially for something experimental like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fell in love with your writing style

the prose in this is so good, i was captivated, i laughed out loud, i was MOVED by this story! i was so impressed with how much detail and texture you gave dorothy's life. would love to read more about dorothy in the future!

quick question though, i'm still somewhat confused on what happened with the "original" futa dorothy saw that caused her to sign up. did she not ever exist? why did dorothy respond to this by running naked into the night, miles away from home? that sounds hot, can we read about that? (lol)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous