Making a Splash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow, I will give you everything."

✣ ✣ ✣

I awoke to splashing and pink light. When I opened my eyes, she was beside me.

She smiled dreamily. "Good morning, little one."

I nuzzled into her. "Good morning, baby."

I cupped her cheek and pulled her close into a kiss. She returned the kiss, devouring me: my lips, my cheek, my neck. We laughed, exploring one another, caught up in the bliss of being present. I felt my hand grow warm against her forehead.

"Are you sick?" I asked. "You're burning up."

She shook her head. "Oh, no. The dorsal rectus muscles of my eyes just heat my brain. It's common in swordfish."

"Oh, I gotcha."

She nodded. "It's to keep my brain and eyes working at full capacity when I swim through colder waters. I wouldn't be as good at chasing prey if any part of me slowed down, especially the most important part. You understand I need a lot of prey."

"Oh, that's actually really cool," I said. "That sounds really helpful, too. Have you eaten today?"

She smiled, rubbing her belly. "I have. I ate four eels, three big cephalopods, two dozen or so little whitefish, and a bird that landed just above the surface. A little more than usual. Good hunting today." After a pause, she spoke again. "Do you want anything?"

I shook my head. "No, thank you. I'll just have one of the freeze-dried diatomeas I have with me. Extremely nutritious and filling, if a little bland," I said."Would you like one?"

"I'd love to try it."

So we shared a couple. As I went to grab another, I hovered above my pack, considering the tanks. I steeled myself: breathed in, then out.

This is the moment. You have nothing to fear. Nothing to lose. And everything to gain.

Then I removed them from the pack and brought them to her.

"I want you to have something," I said.

"What is it?"

I opened the lid. She peered inside, her dark eyes sparkling with magenta light. "That's it."

I nodded. "Yes. It is."

"I admit that I've been thinking of it very much... Every time I do, it makes me wet. But, won't you get in trouble?"

"I can always say a Mer took it," I smirked.

"It wouldn't even really be a lie," she purred. "But, if something happens, I'll protect you."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm very territorial," she said, swishing her tail.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Tell me what you want."

Already hard, I looked at her, eyes wide. "I want us to go back out into the water. Because I know that you'll outgrow this place."

She grew a smile, took me by the hand, and led me to the open sea. My breathing apparatus back in place, I slowed my breaths, opened the tanks, and watched the Psychoplasm bubble over her.

The sea became so hot around her that it fizzled, she moaned and started playing with her clit. At at once, she loosed these huge, erotic howls into the water.

Her skin took on the Psychoplasm's color. I couldn't tell if it was hurting her, but I was worried, and I wanted to help her any way I could.

"Tell me what you want," I said. "To help you focus."

"I want to be three times my size," she whined. "I want to weigh over ten thousand pounds." So it began. Her voice becoming deeper with each word. "I want my skin to remain soft to touch, but be impenetrable. I want my spear to be so long and sharp that it can slice the very water. I want to be so powerful that any swipe of my huge tail can create trenches. I want to make cyclones when I chase prey, and form tsunamis every time I come."

Her body lengthened, boiling the sea. She roared as flesh and fat packed onto her, braids of muscle braiding through her abs, her back, her tail. Her teeth lengthened with new enamel, rising up, anticipating the predation that would come. Enormous spikes of cartilage erupted from her back and her now monumental tail, which she was slamming hard against the seabed as she grew.

She screamed again, her body reaching fifteen feet, then twenty feet. She rubbed herself with frenzy, masturbating at the vibrant rush of power, calling me, demanding that I witness her new strength.

"I'm becoming--fuck--I'm now--I'm--Mmmnh!!" Her flesh bubbled with noise, expanding out. Suddenly, she looked at me, biting her lip, eyes narrow with desire. "I'm becoming titanic, little one," she trembled. "Impregnable. Immovable. Enormous. Dominant... So very, very, very dominant."

She grew again, beyond twenty five, extending into every direction. She was roaring, writhing, boiling with pleasure. Feeling her body as she changed, flexing her spines and closing them again, each time becoming bigger and more perfect.

"I need to feed," she said. "I need more meat." She sliced the water rapidly, consuming shreds of fish as they flew by. She started chasing after them, then bigger and bigger prey.

She swam with blinding speed and drive, like a blue laser--only with explosive force each time it passed. I saw her cleave through reef fish, rays, and eels, and she swallowed them in seconds.

"More," she growled. "More meat inside of me." I saw her eat whole schools of fish, and finally another swordfish, one almost as big as she had been moments ago.

"Give me all the world!" she roared, rubbing herself. "Let me be everything... A goddess. A leviathan! Let me become a huge leviathan! Ohhh Gooooood ~!!!"

The water burst around her as she came with an immeasurable power. Thinking fast, I looked inside one of the tanks. I took a tiny drop of Psychoplasm, swallowed it. "I just want to be able to withstand her."

... So it was.

When everything was over, and the water settled down, I looked at her in overwhelming awe. She was the whole horizon, dominating sea and sun and sky. She shimmered with a beautiful new glow, her eyes glazed back, her body spasming with ecstasy. Even just the force of her enormous gills opening and closing was enough to move me from my place.

Slowly, she awoke from her stupor. Her eyes met mine. Her smile shined.

"Baby," I cooed. "Oh hon, you look so beautiful."

She purred, her voice sultry and deep. "I know."

She'd become more dominant, and confident, and powerful than anyone I've ever met before. The world was hers.

"I think you're over thirty-five feet long," I said.

"I better be." She smirked, coursing her enormous tail through the water, moving me.

Her beautiful, bright skin was deeper blue, her markings violet, her big, new body shaking with new power. Her spear was indeed longer, and much sharper. She carved through stones with it with ease. She then turned to her tail and back and she caressed her giant spikes, admiring them. The way they made her strong.

"My pussy's bigger," she then said. She took a finger, now almost as large as my whole arm, and set it at my face. "Taste me."

I did. And she was better than anything I'd ever had before.

We swam with one another, admiring the way she looked and felt within the water. She breached into the sky, releasing huge eruptions in the sea, scaring the fish hundreds of feet out from us. She laughed and laughed, saying that she felt divine.

She took me to the chasm where I ate her out, and pushed me up against the wall. Her face was almost larger than my body, so close that I could feel her warmth. We kissed, her sweet saliva tracing down my lips, her tongue coiling around my face.

"I'm in the mood to mate now, little one."

I stripped. She held me in between her palms, using my erection to please her clitoris. She moaned so loud and deep it shook the gorge, causing rocks to fall, which made us smile.

She let me crawl atop her, and I stood on her enormous breast, sucking on and pleasuring her nipples larger than my legs. She took my dick into her mouth and sucked me for a while, with the vibrations of her moans only increasing my new pleasure. Then, she set me down above her pussy.

"I need you to fuck me now," she said.

I rubbed my dick against her clit again, and she called out in pleasure. It was bigger than my head, and beautiful, pulsing. I took her pre into my hands to make them wet, and then massaged it as I thrusted.

When she couldn't take it anymore, she yelled, "Now get inside!"

I happily obliged, and she surrounded me--and everything that I could see was her. The sweet, blue walls of overwhelming muscle cascaded onto me and over me and everywhere around me, hot and wet and beautiful, and she was yelling with a passion that I've never heard before.

I writhed for her, and played with her, and slammed my dick against her spot. The orgasm was building up within her, growing huge. As though she was a natural disaster, or a powerful and sleeping god about to wake.

She screamed and moaned and laughed and called my name, and then she came with such huge power that I couldn't even breathe: entirely, completely smothered in the hot expanse of her new love, a love no other person in the world could ever give me.

I was hers, entirely. I came with her, calling her name.

She set in her fingers, pulled me out, and wiped me off. Then, she kissed me many, many times. "You make me feel so wonderful, my little one," she purred. "I think I need to do this with you again, later this evening."

So we did.

We spent that whole day making love. We just took breaks to rest, and eat. And she ate countless fish that day: "well over a thousand pounds," she said. "Merely a twentieth of me or so," she winked. "So much of that's new muscle, too. I'm sure that I will get much heavier as I grow stronger."

I massaged her spikes, her shoulders, her broad neck. "You're so much bigger than I ever thought was possible," I cooed.

"I feel the same... It feels so wonderful."

When it was over, we were gazing at the moon. The stars were bright, like diamonds. I knew I'd made the right decision, loving her.

I rested on her heart, which beat so loud that it was everything that was. And everything that was was her. And it was wonderful, alive, and mountainous.

Finally, we laid down beside each other, resolving that we'd find or make another sea cave soon, maybe tomorrow. Something practical, before we just commit ourselves to pleasure every day.

"Good night, my love," I told her as I kissed her warm forehead.

"Good night, my little lover," she replied, doing the same. "And, hey, my little one?"

"Mhm?"

Her voice was almost shaking with desire. Heavy. Hot. "Sometime soon... I need you to get me much more of that plasma."

✣ ✣ ✣

12