All Comments on 'Making Amends Ch. 06'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Wonderful Ending!!

A little over the top, but a wonderful ending still. I truly enjoyed this story, and eagerly await your next submission. Again, fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awsome

That was a freaking awsome story, i like that line at the end, he says i thought she didn't remember but don't forget that she got a clear sober view in the hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A waste of bandwidth

Well I guess you will someday have a wife like this one... good luck.... not worth reading.... I don't know which of the couple is the lowest form of humanity.... oh I know, the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the story that you have given us. I haven't read the other comments. I know some will hate it because there isn't enough vengance. Others will hate it because they get back together. It is wonderful to see that a husband and wife are able to "make amends" for a couple of mistakes that they made in their lives. Is it "happily ever after"? Probably. But sometimes that is what happens in life. A man and a woman are able to work through problems and make amends.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Are you the same guy who wrote:

Husbands Revenge (which had a nice twist to it) and Plaths Place (where you changed your POV). Both of those efforts were much better in style and quality that this was. I apologize for my last comments. Maybe you were just hurrying through this effort.

Like others have said, don't quit writing. Certainly not because of anything we here say! LOL! Just go back to that style which you used in Husbands Revenge. :-)

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well done

I enjoyed this story it was well written easy to read, and a true husband wife story. Not all stories have to end in divorce or strong revenge. Just as it dosn't always happen that way in life. I think this ending was the righr out come for this story... keep up the good work

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! I look forward to your next writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
jExcellent

A wonderful tale of working through a mistake. Very well written and thought out. Thank you for the story and I hope there are many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awwwwwwww!

Such a sweet chapter. REVENGE is not about sweetness, it is about PAYBACK with interest.. Damn the guy should have got his balls out and been a man. Take the slut wife to the bedroom, cuff her hands and feet to the bed, setup the video like she did and make the bitch watch him fuck the shit outa all 3 women. Make a tape of it as it happens, send a copy to each of the 4 bastards, show them how it feels to be cuckold!!! Make the slut scream her head off as she watches the show, like he had to....

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Fair Ending

The only thing I disagree with is that Bill and Sally should have gotten marriage counselling. I'm glad Bill decided against having sex with the other wives. It shows that he took his marriage vows seriously. If someone believed in revenge in this case, the best revenge would have been for him to divorce Sally. It would have destroyed her, because her infidelity caused the destruction of her family ( not to mention custody of their child). I still would have used a condom for the next 6 months, and had her take STD's just to be sure during that period.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Great ending to an emotional story

As a hopeless romantic, I really enjoyed the ending. I hope that you write more stories like this one. It's great that you have strong husband figures in your stories.

Don't listen to the "all cheating wives must burn in hell" commentators. I think that those wives who really are sorry for the mistake they make should, with counseling and forgiveness get another chance.

The ones that just cheat should burn in hell though(haha).

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 19 years ago
Good twist

nicely done. Having Jim avoid the 'get even' orgy was a nice thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

Loved the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

Pretty wimpy husband until he finally made a decision of some consequence which some may argue gave consistancy to his tendency to vasilate between fairness and what's easier or less complicated.

Nontheless, well written and a much better theme than a cuckolding variant. For that alone, we are thankful to you. Still puzzling and disconcerting as to his lack of spine given the humiliation and disrespect he took from her and most of all from his boss and co-workers. This was uncomfortable for me and appearently many other readers (scores and comments)- especially since he never did anything actionable to address them. Part of the author leaning curve eh.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
great finishing chapter!

i have in the recent past been been very critical of the wimp husband stories,seems all you see anymore.husband accepts whatever crap is thrown his way.i've voiced my opinion that its okay for a story to end in divorce if merited.

it's also okay to love,forgive,and move on.after the revenge part of the story you have kept both characters feelings consistant throughout.love,regret,guilt on her part and love and extreme emotional pain on his.you did an excellent job of getting them through the pain and trauma and and bringing them back together.

"being a man" doesn't mean revenge is a must.or that forgiveness is impossible.i would think "being a man" would be more of knowing what is the right thing to do,and being strong enough to do it.

i hope you were just venting your frustration in your comment after chapter 5.i would hate to think us dummies chased you away! criticism is part of the mix,and can't be avoided.i must admit though literotica.com readers seem to be particularly vicious!.better editing would help,yes. but you know what? forgetaboutit! good editing isn't going to make a bad story good.

what i would like to see is a few comments from other writers about dealing with your "fans". lol

thanks for a good story,

don

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
The Ending??

Well, I still feel something isn't complete. I liked the fact that he didn't fuck the wives but it almost sounded like he wasn't really turned on by them rather than his altruistic answer.

And that final mystery--how does she know that? Sounds like he may be headed for more troubles down the line when an opportunity arises for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Is Revenge Sweet?

Revenge is always an option, but not always a wise one. If it had been ongoing adultry then revenge is sweet, but perhaps here foregivness is an even better option.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 19 years ago
Well done.

Your story your characters your ending. Well done. The only thing I would have done different is have him say no sooner. Well maybe I would have had Jims wife over later for a threesome but that's my story.

Read ya later

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
50/50

I like the fact that he didn't participate in sex with the other wives. Unrealistic that they didn't kick her ass or worse the minute she admitted to fucking their husbands. Not in this world. Glad they got back together.....sory of, he needed to be the one to punish the guys, and he needed to punish her ass too. all that sobbing don't count for much when she's still drinking like that and has decided she likes being a slut. I would see problems down the road with her. He needs to give her some tough love, and one shot at not fucking up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
still should have left

she thought sex would make him feel better? the woman deserved nothing and the guy is an idiot..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wagon tongue

Still a slut, still a wimp. They really do deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
To many impossibilities

For me to give the story more than 50.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just a pair of assholes

husbands a scared whimp controlled by his slut wife. a well written dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice story

I have liked this story (1 to 6)

Husband is very good because he doesnt need to punish his wife with others women then his wife hd need to punish hime for a little cheating.

Unhappily for her Jim is a nasty asshole using naive wife to play a lot more than husbabd with strip-girl.

If she really love him she could'nt and didnt need to amend him.

love and behave!

happy new years

from frenchgus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Poor Guy

the wife dominates. sorry, but this story is not about love, its about dominance. the wife has more tosterone than her husband. in other words, he is a wimp.

nicely written. but the story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Silly story, but okay

Only major thing wrong, about this pretty silly story, is the ending comment by the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible

Asininely bad. Soap operas are awful, this drivel is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimpy- being hanging around JPB?

This story is still a pile of dog-shit. Glad to see this author does not have their head-up-their ass in all their creative efforts. However, both of these fucked up idiots need to be buried in the sand with matching bullet entry/exits to their heads. Thank god for fiction! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
There's No Such Thing As Amends...

There is only a Family or Destruction. And that stupid bitch DESTROYED her Family. It was dead, even at the end. She would never be trustworthy; a cheater is a cheater, and she WANTED to cheat, or she wouldn't have done it in the FIRST PLACE!

There's no such thing as "Getting Even", or "Making Amends". There's no "Amends" to make! As soon as the cheating is done, the Family is dead and the Marriage is over. It's no wonder that Bill didn't want the other wives; they weren't attractive, being in unattractive marriages with males (not men) who were themselves unattractive. And why would a man (not a male, but a MAN) be attracted to women who found SUCH husbands to be "acceptable"? No one could! And certainly not Bill. It's too bad that he kept his whore wife. She will only drag him down in the future. I have had much bad luck with women; they seem to like being mistreated. I never do that, and I try to treat them well, but they just seem to listen to everybody around them OTHER than the man in their lives.

And they have lost it all. Gifts and homes come with strings attached. And it must be remembered that the strings involved have to do with honesty.

When confronted with honesty, reply in kind. It will help! It WILL save your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
DEPRESSING STORY

This was one of the first stories I read on Literotica and I had nightmares about it for a few nights . It was, and is, one of the most depressing stories I have ever read on this site. I can not imagine a marriage could ever recover from such tragic evening. Two years later I have not changed my opinion. I still think it is a terribly depressing story from which a family cold never recover.

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
About Time

Sure the wife went overboard, that doesn't make her fucked up and it doesn't make him a wimp. Personally, hubby shoulda brought a little payback to his ex-coworkers, afterall, they certainly took advantage of things...but other than that, I liked it. Every one else who blathers on and on about Once a cheater always a cheater-need to remember everyone is different and just because they can't stay faithful doesn't mean everyone else is like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sorry but ..

the idea of arranging for the other wives to fuck the husband doesn't even come close. She did what she did out of malice and on her own initiative (ok. the alcohol helped, but it HELPED not decided). And by the way, a bit of buring ointment on their dicks doesn't make it right.

sorry fortypos

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Readers beware -- calm your engines

Remember, this is fiction. Take a break and get your hearts under control. If you don't like it, don't read it. It's a story -- plain and simple. Some of it believable, some of it not. Nonetheless it is the author's story -- give them a break! If you want something different, go write your own and see the critics come out of the woodwork. The characters all had some interesting qualities to them that made the story readable throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sex remedy

only works for a few seconds. nice try, but the series' plot is sooo unreal, its stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The most unpardonable sin of all is when they

shaved all her pussy hair off/ I would have killed each one of them for that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outrageous

the main character in this has no balls whatsoever ! Sally fucked up BIG TIME and i wouldn't feel bad if she cut her fucking wrists. I know this is fiction but jesus why did you write this ? To prove that when a women cheats the husband has to become all forgiving and shit FUCK That Billy could do way better then shis ass biscuit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
skillfull writing--rediculous plot

I thought this was a well written story with a plot that was so over the top that it was just not believable. There is not a chance in the world that any marriage could survive an incident like that. In respone to reader who claims to be journalist and pompously states if you don't like the story don't read it, how in hell do you know if you like a story until and unless you read it?

60 year old George

ReduxBlueReduxBlueover 16 years ago
Well, what now?

Well written, the story tightly crafted, characters weren't too well developed. This story kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. If it was supposed to be funny, you missed. It wasn't sexy, just kind of sad. I felt sorry for both of the main characters, but the plot just didn't hang together for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are a wimp asshole who hasn't a pair

of balls but a cunt you so called writer. A real man would have gotten even with the men for humiliating him so. but the wimp bastard let sally do it for him...How dod you live with yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
eeck!

pure crap. stupid characters + ridiculous plot = limp dick w/ depression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is the biggest load of rubbish ever the story is so unreal it might as well of been aliens gang banging his wife who in there right mind would take a whore like that back okay in the end his workmates lost their wives families and money but it still wasnt enough Speaking honestly i dont mind a carecter showing emotion thats fine but to have the husband go back into work on the following monday is just the most laughable premise ever the only thing more assinine is the stupid jerk who wrote it in the first place also my biggest disapointment came when in chapter 2 so much attention was paid to the lap dancing and the blowjobs but the entire bedroom gangbang was missed out completely the events in the bedroom are the centre peice of the entire story yet there is only a few fleeting refrances as to what exactly happened i found this totaly mind bogeling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The only thing fucking the other wives does it

give her something to say each time he thinks of her adultry. Not really making amends, but creating a rationalization for her. All thru this story you have forced reconciliation with a totally out of control woman. Her four things, is another over the top acting out scene. Just cant wait for the next time she is upset. What will she do pour gasoline on the wimp and set him on fire? She has already acted out several criminal acts, what man would stay with such a idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A waste of my time

I skimmed the final chapters after reading the first two. It was a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Best Story I Have Read

I'm really thankful to the writer for writing such a heart-warming story, yeh, its funny, isnt it? The word heart-warming being used for an erotic story, but, then thats the truth. The story shaped up just like I wanted it to. I believe this story is a refreshing departure from most other stories in Literotica. It arouses you, but, in the end does justice to both the husband and the wife. Truly commendable. Keep up the good work:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well written tale

and a very sad ending. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crap

What abunch of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no

all the kings horses and all the kings men could not put humpty dumpty together again, here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Give me a break.....

That's supposed to make amends? Billy's a fuckin' loser for not castrating his former co-workers, telling their ugly wives why and kicking his bone-head wife to the curb.I hope this let's you know how unrealistic I thought this story was.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My sympathy

My sympathies to the readers, you have some really crap writers here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sally's last words

What is the meaning of the last statement by Sally, "You are bigger than the rest of them." Is that just a innocent statement or does that mean that sally was not as ineberated during the entire gangbang session as she want's her husband to believe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
could have been a really amusing erotic story

I too was disappointed - a good plot was set up and then allowed to run down with a lot of uninteresting soul searching - having a second round with the collegues is an amusing idea - getting the wives all in is far fetched but has possibilities -

the women's magazine fiction close up was boring and too soon -

First the thread should have led to becoming adept at interesting 4 and moresomes where both these idiots lose their inhibitions - then the husband could finally enjoy a nympho wife who had to be awakened by uther cocks -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This really sucks.

Please never try to write anything else. What you do is not worth sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap!

Why would you want to describe such a wimp of a man? He has no self-respect or pride in being a man. Sally is the only one described in this story with any balls. There is not a man in this country that would not have hurt the boss and his cronies... Well written it may be, fiction it surely is, but if you wanted to piss off your readers as a whole you did so! I am a reconciliation story man myself, but if I were the wife I would not want this husband after what he weakly put up with from her and his boss/fellow workers... screw this story and its author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad untill the end

you kinda ruined it with her comment regarding the relative sizes at the end. she must not have been as drunk as she claims. slut. I also can't believe he went to work the following monday, or really actually that he didn't just leave her, which is what any one in real life would have done. i realize this is fiction, so it makes a not so bad story, but he should have done something to payback his bosses rather than waiting for the wife to do it.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Not Bad Until the End!

Totally wimp ending, pretty disgusting.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
The Worst "Cheating" Story ever...

This story was total crap and had NO redeeming quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your typical "reconcilation at any cost" type of bullshit story!

Who in their right mind would ever take this skank of slut wife back again, just so she can cheat over & over again? But wait, there are idiots like bakeboss, JPB, MattM and the ever famous www and bonnietaylor fags & clucks who thoroughly enjoyed this dog shit type of stories. D & W

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Bill

Sally

Bill

Sally

Bill

Sally

No one has dialogue like that. In fact most married couples never even mention their names, and never twice in one conversation. Very annoying.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
It was over at the beginning

Any woman who performs assault and battery on her husband should be kicked to the curb and turned into the police. This is worse than cheating. It's a physical assault that compromises his safety. The same would be true for a husband that hit his wife. Further, this woman's belief is that, to get even, she is entitled to do just about anything. What would she decide to do if her kid got a little naughty in a few years? Beat him and lock him in a closet. The woman is seriously mentally ill. OK, he was out at a party, got his arm twisted into getting a blow job, and didn't even cum. Dumb but forgivable. Wifey drops a nuclear bomb on him. Take the kid and get away from this insane person. Personally, I could never sleep comfortably with such a person. Would she stab me in my sleep? Poison me? Worrying about trusting her wouldn't be the main issue. It would be worrying if I would be physically safe around her. The reconciliation was forced and stupid. Replaying her time of stupidity doesn't fix anything. It doesn't matter what she intended, it matters what she did. She assaulted her husband and wantonly fucked four guys while forcing her husband to watch it. There is no recovery from this. And unless he is brain dead also his moping around feeling guilty and being unclear about what he wants is crap. Most men would be badly scared and scarred by the wife's actions. NOT feeling all wounded puppy dog. They would be hurt and furious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is a Marriage??

Some day when you Know what a marriage is. I said what a Marriage IS. You might then understand how to write a Loving Wife, I said a Loving wife story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Isn't worth reading.

Plain sick trash.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
It sucked.

Shame on you.

WILSON01WILSON01about 13 years ago
Unbelievable !!

This story is almost unbelievable !! After confessing his activity, she decides to 'make ammends' by inviting his (4) co-workers over and stripping naked in front of them, while having him restrained in another room. Any reasonable male would assume that she was a slut and wanted to have sex with all (4) men, thus leading to what happened.

It is more reasonable to assume that she wanted to use his confession an excuse to cuckhold her husband with the (4) men, and also, that it was her goal to humiliate him as much as possible, in front of his co-workers. The use of the tv monitor was to drive home to him her willingness to have sex with other men.

Does he get a baseball bat and get even with these (4) men ? No, he quits his job and acts miserable--like a good cuckhold should.

The wife's original plan, as well as her four step 'correction' plan are so bizzare that it can only be assumed that either she was mentally defective, or that cuckholding her husband was her plan all along. When she invites the men to the hotel, and once again strips for them, she invites her husband allong. He could have reasonably assumed that this was so that he would get to watch her get fucked by all (4) men again. But does he do anything while in the hotel room ? No, he just looks away.

Only the wife attempts to exact any form of revenge !

In the end they are left together--a mentally defective woman, with a willingly cuckholded husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Total waste of time

Until you understand what a marriage is and what a marriage isn't, you should not write any more "loving wife" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just one question writer.

HOW OLD ARE YOU ????? Are you out of pre-teen yet ???

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I just have one comment

Change your name from HeadHunterTales to CreampieCatcher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shit shit shit

what utter nonsense!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I appreciate the author's effort.

However, 2** is the best I could do.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
I enjoy comments as much as stories - sometimes -

There is no one approach to marriage - we all see it everyday and hear about it everywhere -

What happened here is entirely plausible - all of it - stOOpid yes - but there is a world of stOOpid gullible - repressed people out there and many with a temper.

Irrational actions come from irrational stimuli "The Plan" to overcome it - weird but again it is probably the best idea in context - she was not real sharp or creative in the beginning and tried to learn how to fix an un-fixable event.

It was as good or bad an idea as any -

Nice read -

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
I am sorry,

This was kind of stupid, I jus didn't enjoy it for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No, sorry.

It was a pretty sad little tale, and it failed on so many levels, that explaining them will just be a waste of time. Life experience will teach you in time where you went wrong with this story. If it doesn't, then you're simply not living.

I'm surprised that DWmoroncuck who commented below rated your story so poorly. That's not like him/her!! It usually goes for these RAAC type stories....

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
The author has strange ideas about getting even

His characters act so stupid and out of the way, that this whole set of stories was anything but enjoyable. Fortunately, there are better stories by this author. But these are overrated, even at 3*

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Six chapters

I could have done it in one chapter.......making a divorce.....bye bitch

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOYALTY AND TRUST

each are their own rewards. TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Good But Missing Something

Let's see, what was it missing. I know, the husband should have kicked his coworkers asses! OK, maybe that is asking too much since there was four of them. However, be a bit more creative next time and find a way for him to get even. Her getting even was good but perhaps he could have done something to fuck up their jobs as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The only reason I voted...

was to drag DOWN the overall score

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

all I can say is you must really hate husbands to write such a disrespectful story. No man I know would take a whorinng wife back that sucked and sallowed another mans sperm and not her own husbands, take back a slut that shaved off her cunt hair for another man but not her husband , or take back a slutty cunt that woudl adt slutty and probably got butt fucked by another man - thing she would never do for the man she supposedly loved but eagerly do for someone else. If you were the husband why would you take back a skank that. No sir by god; the only way to take the bitch back is to make her watch as make love to of wildly fuck a younger, more beautiful, tighter woman than she is. Then after you hace cum in the other womans mouth, cunt and asshole your skanky wife has to suck youe semen out of the other womans mouth, pussy, and esoecially out of her dialeted asshole. Then the whoring bitch has to give you a rim job sticking her tongue up your asshole as far as she can for 30 minutes, then suck and lick your cock and balls clean fo the other womans dried fluids and feces, and if you get hard you brutally face fuck the bitch making her lips andnose bleed. Then so you do not have to kiss a shitty mouth you and the other woman piss in her mouth making her swall all of it. Then after it all over with the slut gets out of the shower thinking you will take her back; hand her the divorce paper and leavde with the younger sexier woman

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
You were right

Troubador's story is so much better than this pile of excrement 6 chapters of mindless drivel

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
The sooner Bill can get a divorce

the sooner he can be rid of that insane harpy of a wife.

The bitch is certifiable. Of course, Bill isn't real bright, but hey, we all got quirks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Headhuntertales, I hope I say this in a way that makes sense to you after reading your story ..

well here goes .... EAT SHIT YOU CUCK WRITING PIECE OF SHIT!!! Not sure if that was strong enough but hope I got my message across anyway. Oh .. and have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That Ending Sucks

That has got to be the worst ending i have read in a long time. No way any husband could forgive his cheating bitch wife a second chance after what she did to him. He should have just packed her bags and sent her away and never say or talked to the cheating bitch again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THIS IS NOT AN ENDING

In my simple mind I think he should have found the 4 of them one at a time and beat the holy shit out of them with a baseball bat. And then tied up that psychotic, bipolar bitch he was married to, drove to the worst part of town and left her naked on the curb in front of a bar.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

This was probably the worst series I have ever read. Poorly written, poorly thought out and the worst possible ending with them remaining together. No revenge whatsoever and even the assholes wives were pissed off. Terrible.

FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, more than crappy!

Outside of a stinging dick the 4 guys got to fuck her silly with no payback. Brutal payback called for, and I mean brutal. Further, no forgiveness for her. She cuckolded him and made him a wimp. Story is a pathetic piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MAKING AMENDS

is the worst ending story I've ever read. Actually the whole story sucks. A wimpy, weepy husband who doesn't do to get revenge but weeps all the time.

In short the writer is has no right to write any more stories. He should be banned.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story

Love conquers all. People make mistakes some are game changers. This husband was willing to forgive the love of his life. Sally was all that to him. I think each situation is dependent upon the characters involved and the circumstances. Personally, I can't see myself being that forgiving and perhaps it would be difficult for most men given the same circumstances. Maybe, forgiving is not the right word. Maybe, forgetting would be impossible and forgiving would be easier. Divorce is inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

Another cucky writer putting down his real life as a story! Probably gets his kicks from it in real life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just get the divorce

You both richly deserve the divorce. You're both cheaters. Just admit you screwed up, stop being a wimp, man up and file for divorce. The two of you worked real hard for it. You deserve it. The rest is just two losers whining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another Wimp Out Story

Ok, Lets forgive the slut. She listens to other guys who only want to fuck her. she gets so drunk that she does not remember most of what happens. she probably got her jollies off just fucking the 4 assholes. The wimp husband falls for her trick to make things even. Typical abuse of female power of the pussy and a wimp guy. No wonder this country is feminized to follow the whores around and forgive them.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
merdi, shite

Crap dung and every other word you can think of for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weak sauce

After all that and he's going to forgive her and take her back? Just doesn't seem plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a sorry tale.

Wimp husband. Gutless and no backbone. Certainly no pride in himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Series started strong.

Quite possibly the WORST ending I have EVER had the displeasure of reading. What the HELL were you thinking with this STUPID ending? He's all screwed up in the head from her cheating on him with multiple men,on multiple occasions over a week long period.She removes her wedding and engagement rings ( shows premeditated thinking).....and promptly FORGETS to put them back on.She does NOT confess until she thinks that he's been clued in to her adultery.This husband has been mentally kicked in the balls for an ENTIRE week,and the solution to this disaster is to let HER dictate her own form of "mental" punishment (mainly her picking who her husband will cheat on her with) to "even" things up. The part where the wife giggles and asked to be his slut was where the Lawyer in him should have come to the fore and destroyed her. Lawyer? Are you sure you didn't mean to type that he sold balloons at some MALL kiosk for a living? Just an incredibly lame ending.- BGunns

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
5 stars, for the erotic requirements

I gave you 5 stars, the story met the requirements, however, not to be philosophical, but revenge in this degree? Really, Sally, wanted revenge so bad she would stoop so low and do this to her husband and their marriage? First, you set up a camera, fine, ever heard of recording. Overall, if Bill was smart, he would have sued all 4 former coworkers, ruined their business contracts, and not to mention their marriages too. Overall, this story offers an excellent approach to the idea "REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD". The moral of this story, either forgive and seek counseling if you wish to keep and preserve the marriage or simply retain lawyers and divorce. Turning towards revenge and learning that the men involved lied to seek their sexual gratification from Sally hurt the trust and bond between Sally and Bill, yes, over time that will repair itself, the ending? some said weak, I on the other hand, feel that her comment was directed at improving and strengthening his ego, erasing any lingering doubts or fears of his manhood. Telling Bill, he was bigger than all 4 other men, would in hope boost his ego not shed more doubt. Now Bill's thought of maybe Sally was aware of the guest room twist with the guys maybe be a thought, I feel that is all it will be a short lived thought. Very well done.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Stupid Unrealistic Characters

The characters and their actions make me gag. I can't find any redeeming qualities to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pure Shit

Sickening to take a whore back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bizarre, silly, preposterous

Post your 4th grade essay on "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" and we'll see how it compares. There goes 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

cap5356cap5356almost 10 years ago
great story

great story there love reading about all the emotions and feelings that make the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gee

Gag material,poor man, to be pitied and held in contempt for the rest of his days.

Rightfully so though.

HardFeltHardFeltover 9 years ago
Ugh

This story had promise.

Too bad the author believes in retaliation rather than retribution.

The wife depicted here had more balls than the husband.

Wimp cuck story. I wish there were minus stars available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous