Making an Exhibition of Myself Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
1,002 Followers

I did as I was told without even thinking of doing otherwise. I felt another line had been crossed. I had been steadily giving in to her, to her control over me. It felt more important to be obedient than to stop because of my embarrassment. My tits pushed out with my arms behind my back. My nipples were bigger and harder than I had ever seen them. I felt open and available and certainly naughty. I had never been naked in front of anyone but my husband and, to be honest, not often then I realised. Certainly not like this, the only one naked. It felt embarrassing, made me feel very aware of wanting her pleased with me. I had never been so obedient.

She came behind me. I could feel her trousers and blouse, smell her perfume. She moved my hands to my sides and put her arms around me. It did feel so good to be held by her, comforting. I felt cared for. Her hands caressed each breast. Squeezing at times, both the flesh and the nipples. I let my head rest back against her, felt my buttocks against her thighs my body gyrating at her hands on me. My whole mind centred on her hands.

"Are you wet?" I barely heard her.

"I don't know." I said not quite truthfully.

"Spread your legs."

One hand slid down my stomach and over my mound. A finger slid between my lips. Easily slid between my lips. I was well lubricated even outside. She pushed inside me. A couple of fingers I think. I grunted and my hips bucked. She laughed.

"Well we certainly are wet and ready aren't we? I rather think you like this, don't you?"

"Yes. I like it." My voice almost unrecognisable in its throatiness.

"What do you like?"

"You... touching me. I like you touching me." Acceptance.

"Say it again."

"I like you touching me."

"You like displaying your body for me too don't you?"

"Yes I like showing you my body. I've never done anything like this before." Obviously submitting.

"With a woman? Or doing as you are told?"

"Neither." I was whispering I realised.

"But it makes you hot doesn't it, Jennifer? Doing as you are told like this makes you wet. And you want it don't you Jennifer?"

"Yes. I want it. I'll do as I am told." I did. Oh God I did.

Her finger came to my mouth. I could smell my juices on her. She put them inside. I suckled them without thinking, cleaning them for you, tasting the tang of myself. I felt so easy, so docile. Naked, with her, clothed. Then she sat on the sofa, telling me to come and stand before her. With my legs apart. It felt so wicked, so slutty, but I did as I was told.

"Remember what I said about your hands' I moved them behind me. "Have you fingered yourself today?"

"No." I couldn't believe she was asking yet I answered dutifully.

"Well, do it now. There. For me."

"What! Touch myself? In front of... of you?" She didn't reply, just raised her eyebrows. I could feel my tits heaving and my stomach contracting at the thought. It was too much. "I've never done it standing up... Or in front of anyone."

"You haven't done a lot of things, Jennifer. But now, with me, you have to do as you are told, don't you? You have to follow my instructions. My pleasure must come regardless of any of your embarrassment. We have discussed this and you accepted it. If you don't understand that or you think otherwise you need to dress and go. You don't want to go, do you?"

"No." I shook my head. "I want to stay."

"Now, do you want to finger yourself for me?"

I didn't want to admit it. I didn't want to say it. It would be giving in completely. I would never be able to get back. I looked at her knees on the sofa. I let my hand stray down to my pussy. I ran my fingers over the edges of my lips. They began to peel apart as they became even more swollen. I was very slippery, I didn't need to lick my fingers to lubricate myself, I was so wet. My clit was throbbing and I rubbed my juices around it.

"You are excited , aren't you Jennifer?"

"Yes." I just remembered, "I am very excited. Oh God."

"You like to masturbate for me, don't you Jennifer?"

"Yes. I'd to like to masturbate for you. I want to. I really want to." I said it without thinking then. Giving in. Submitting completely. But so horny.

"It's very humiliating playing with yourself fin front of me isn't it Jennifer?'

"Yes. Oh God yes it is very humiliating fingering myself like this. I can't... I don't know... " My breathing was like a dogs, panting, deeper, louder as I fingered my clit, displaying everything to her. I could feel myself trembling. Not only was I naked but It was so hot fingering myself for her, because she told me to. My body was stretching out to her, arching my back, spreading further.

"Cum for me Jennifer." Suddenly I could feel myself cumming. I could hardly keep on my feet. Fireworks exploded behind my eyes and my tendons flexed. I couldn't stop thinking that I was orgasming for her, more for her than me. My hand was sodden.

"Have you cum for me Jennifer?"

"Ugh... yes... I came... For you."

"Don't you feel vulnerable now Jennifer? You've nothing left to hide from me now. You'll do anything I tell you now, wont you? Anything at all." She knew. She could tell.

"Yes, anything."

"Did I tell you to stop fingering your cunt, Jennifer?"

"No. No you didn't. Sorry." My fingers found my pussy again. Found my cunt. She called it my cunt. I'd never used that word. It was dirty. So was I! Oh God. My other hand squeezed my tits.

I rarely carried on after an orgasm. Thankfully she had me kneel in front of her. My knees were buckling. I felt out of control. She was the only one in control. I just did as I was told. It was easier. No, there was more. I liked it. It was scary and it left me vulnerable but it made me even hotter. My juices were coating my hand and thighs. My fingers were inside me, fucking myself. At times they touched my still sensitive clit, then just fucked me again. It felt so outrageously lewd. She kissed me. I was shocked for some reason. Her hand held the back of my head as my hips pumped back and forward. Her tongue invaded my mouth, took it. I realised I was moaning into her mouth. I was still fucking myself. For her. Doing as I was told. I was going to cum again. Her mouth remained open after she left mine.

"Don't cum yet!" I didn't understand. I couldn't comprehend. "You cum when I tell you, when I let you."

"Ugh? Yes. Yes." I was on the edge. Had to stop. Panicked as I thought I couldn't hold it. Closed my eyes. Held it, forced it back. Silently, tears were rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know why. Just emotion.

"That is a good girl. You are a good girl for me aren't you?"

"Y... y... yes. Thank you." I felt really proud. But relaxing and the praise meant I was tottering on the edge again.

"Look at me!" She held my eyes as I regained control again. A slight smile playing on her face but her eyes were really focused on mine. Her hand cupped mine, the other held the back of my head.

"I am going to count from 10 down. You can cum on zero. Not before, not after. Understand?"

I nodded. Unable to speak now. Grunted. Nodded again.

"Ten," too long a pause, "Nine," again the pause, "Eight...'

It was agony holding it, holding back. My body was bathed in sweat.

"Four, three, two." My hips and legs were out of control, my body was spasming, I couldn't see past a dazzle of lights flashing. My toes hurt they curled so much. "One, Zero..."

I was on the floor. She was kissing me. Still spasms hit me uncontrollable every now and then.

"Good girl. If you are a really good girl I will let you lick my pussy sometime." Tears erupted again. She held me. Held me tight and safe while I sobbed and attempt to say 'thank you, thank you.'

2. Learning to whore.

She had still been at the house when Andrew returned once. Luckily I had been dressed as she was ready to leave. She flirted with him outrageously, touched him, kept eye contact. I found myself watching them, not at all jealous. In fact I found, if anything, I was jealous of Andrew having her attention. That made me stop and think. He loved it of course, wallowed in it. He always asked about her after that. It was strange being with Andrew after finding I was excited by submitting sexually to Jane.

"Look at me." I did. "He is your husband. You have to please him. That's what your purpose is, to please. Primarily me, but him when I tell you. You will do it because I tell you that you must do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I whispered.

I had accepted her wish to be referred to as 'Mistress'. Secretly I loved calling her that. It felt right, felt both wicked and made me feel more submissive. It surprised me that I really wanted to be submissive to her, realised that I enjoyed doing as she told me but it felt natural and aroused me whenever I thought of it. The only thing that worried me was disappointing her.

I couldn't believe how naughty and slutty I felt thinking about her, which I did virtually all the time. I didn't feel guilty, there wasn't a lot of point. I didn't know if I was in love with her, but I knew she didn't want me to leave my husband. I could have left him but when I was honest with myself I knew it was the sex and the sexually charged submission of her control. But if she had told me to leave I thought I would have done. I never realised sex could be so powerful, that it could create so much in me. It had never done before, it had just been one of those things in life, like rain or feeling bad with a period, one just got on with it. I didn't know what was going to happen but that was exciting too. I wanted to let Jane set the pace. I had found that I liked to be instructed and respond to what she told me to do.

Our drinks came in the pub where we were having lunch, the white wine she had ordered for both of us, soon to be followed by the prawn salads, again ordered by her. The waitress left, leaving us alone again in the small back room. Mistress moved her glass aside and went to the buttons of my blouse, which she undid from the top.

It was an elegant blouse, silk, navy blue with Japanese flower print, but she had not allowed a bra. My skirt, too, was elegant, not slutty like I felt, but again, beneath I had been instructed not to wear knickers. It was like me, I thought. Outwardly elegant and pure, but underneath a wanton slut. The buttons continued to be undone as I stared at the table feeling my cheeks going red and my nipples becoming harder. Her hand slid inside. Cupped my breast, then squeezed my nipple until I squirmed, then squeezed the flesh of my breast quite harshly. I would never have let Andrew do that to me, but with Jane, with Mistress, it was strangely arousing. We were out in public, the waitress could return at any moment. I had to squirm on the seat and then she released me but did not refasten the blouse. I looked down and saw it hanging open, though shielding my tits from the side. A shiver ran through me, feeling the control she had over me and its strange effect on me.

The waitress re-emerged with our salads. From above she may be able to see that my tits were showing through my hair, though I thought not, certainly she would be aware of my blouse undone. I felt indecent. I blushed like a schoolgirl behind my hair, Mistress Jane giggled at me before thanking her.

Starting her salad, she allowed me to fasten my blouse but only level with my nipples.

I had been told to understand she expected to have me display myself. God it was excruciating in some ways but so arousing in others. She had told me quite specifically and with very clear guidelines on how I should perform for her in all sorts of situations. In private not only had I to stand naked with my legs open for her but also to pull myself apart, so I felt even more accessible, even more humiliating. I had been brought up to feel that no one should even see my knickers! This was rather a long way past that. In fact she made it clear that it wasn't only at home that she expected this, but in the car and other places too, if she wished it. At first I didn't think she was really serious but soon learned my mistake.

"You have to fuck him, and make sure he enjoys it. Without making him suspicious you'll have to whore yourself, and be a pleasing one. I'll expect to know when it happens. You'll have to mail me and let me know all the details. Everything you did and felt. Of course you are not to orgasm with him. I will only let you do that when you're really good."

After she told me that I could eat I sat eating silently, considering what I was expected to do now, how I would do it, how it would make me feel. How would I feel letting Andrew make love to me? Would it just be fucking? Would I be dry and not ready? Could I manage to stop giving myself away? Mistress called it whoring myself. For her. I would truly be a whore then, her slut. I shivered.

We finished eating and paid. My tits were wobbling in my blouse, almost threatening to come out but never actually doing it. When the waitress smiled, I blushed.

At Mistress' house I had to strip. It had become a ritual, being naked for her, not being allowed to speak unless it was a response, keeping my eyes lowered. It was always embarrassing taking my clothes off for her even though I was gradually accepting it. I had never been naked like this before, hardly ever at all in fact. Being naked had always been shameful. Now it was expected. I was so aware of my body, my tits and cunt especially, always aware of my arousal.

She had explained to me what was going to happen in the car on the way back. I was anxious that I would not do anything wrong but thinking about it had made me ready.

She told me to stand before her as she sat on a chair in the lounge. I had to keep my elbows back so my tits thrust out obviously. I had to keep them there unless she told me another position for them. My nipples had hardened as I undressed and pointed stiffly. They seemed to be always like that with Mistress, especially when she had me naked.

She stood up and kissed me, softly on my lips. I could only respond but she pulled away each time I responded too much. I realised she wanted me fairly passive. Her hands ran up and down my flanks and I wanted more. Why did I always want more when I knew I had to wait for her pleasure? Eventually her hands took my tits in their palms and rolled them, squeezing gently but steadily harder. She left them again, teasing, then back playing with my nipples, softly then harder as before until I was squirming. All the time her lips kissed mine in gently but demanding ways until I felt my lips were bigger and soft and malleable. Her tongue would insinuate itself into my mouth leaving it open and ready for the next time.

Her hands slid down my sides and took one buttock in each hand, squeezing and rubbing and then slapping them for a few spanks making me gasp into her mouth. Her hands roamed over my back and tits before returning to squeeze and slap my bum over and over. Never for long but all the time interspersed with kissing and fondling. I was getting dizzy.

I was told to bend over the chair with my hands on the seat, stick my ass out. She clawed my cheeks with her nails, then spanked me, then clawed me some more. She pulled me apart and exposed me inside, making my cunt open and my ass too. Fingers slid easily into my cunt. I was obviously wet, obviously ready. She fingered me a while until I was panting, rubbed her hand on me and spanked me some more.

I was made to stand up and put my hands back on my neck. She played with my tits and cunt as I stood spread, at time running her hands all over my flesh or scratching me. More kisses and then she surprised me by slapping my thighs wider apart and then spanking my mound as she tongued my mouth. Nothing was for any length of time and it was both unnerving me and getting me worked up.

She pushed me over until I put my hands on the floor, my legs straight and she fingered then spanked me like that. I couldn't move out of the way and I felt very open and defenceless. Especially as i had become extremely wet by now.

It went on and on like this, on my knees, on my hands and feet, standing. Gradually her spanking was harder on my buttocks, mound and tits and her fingers in my cunt and ass and on my tits became rougher and more demanding. My tits were hot and throbbed as were my ass and cunt with the spanking. Her fingers went into my mouth, cunt and ass. Sometimes in two of my openings at a time. My nipples, pussy lips and my asshole were tender with her playing and her slaps.

"You want it, don't you?"

"Oh God yes."

"You are such a slut! You are so wet. You are so dirty and easy. You smell like a whore. You love being mine don't you?"

"Oh yes. I love it."

My body jerked at times, out of my control and knowing it. I just submitted and wallowed in her use of me, wanting to please her. I felt as though I had sensory override. My body was responding to everything the same, I couldn't cope. I was shaking.

Finally she hugged me gently, caressed me soothingly. Her fingers went into my mouth and fucked me there slowly making me very aware of my submissiveness before moving down to my cunt but virtually not touching, just holding them out.

"Do you want to cum on my fingers?"

"Oh God! Please."

"You have to worked yourself on them, fuck yourself with them. Is that what you want?" "Please. Yes. Please." Of course I did, it was all I wanted. I Lifted myself up on them and then rubbed up and down, rubbing my clit on her hand.

"Who does that cunt belong to?"

"You Mistress. You."

I was desperate. I didn't care what I looked like, or how little pride I had. It didn't take long and I couldn't stop. She laughed at my desperate need as I came.

The following morning I had been instructed to fuck my husband, Andrew, before he went to work. As I lay next to him in bed it felt really strange, my mind couldn't quite grasp it but I knew I would do as she told me. I checked that I wasn't dry. I wasn't, the thoughts of submitting to Mistress the day before and the passion it had created had been permeating my brain all the time and keeping me moist. I could feel his body heat next to me as he dozed. Mistress had instructed me that I was to sleep naked from now on. Andrew had only a pair of boxer shorts on. I moved my hand to his hip, caressing his skin gently, then very tentatively inside his shorts.

"What the hell?" he muttered without much conviction and didn't stop me holding his cock. It was already quite hard, I wondered what he had been dreaming about, and within seconds it was fully erect. I moved closer, spooning him, pressing my tits into his back, feeling his firm buttocks against my stomach, holding his stiff cock in my hands. There was nothing bad about Andrew, he had a nice body, he treated me well. It was just that he didn't make my insides churn like Mistress.

"I've got to go to work." His words broke into my thoughts.

"Yes, I know. But I just thought..."

"We don't do it in the mornings."

"Jane said I needed to make sure you were satisfied, sexually."

"Jane? Thats nice of her to think of me." He joked. "Did she really?"

"Yes. She told me I must fuck you and make you cum." It was a bit near but I thought it best to keep it as true as possible.

"Was a blow job included in her directions?" He laughed and turned on his back.

It was then that the realisation hit me that I was to be a whore. I was to let Andrew fuck me because Mistress ordered me to. It wasn't that I wanted to, not that I hadn't done it when I wasn't bothered too much in the past, now I had been directed to do it by someone else. I felt myself blushing and hid my face. Mistress was really in control of my body and not just when she was pleasuring herself directly with me. I felt hot. Not just my face, my whole body, my sex too.

emma_sub
emma_sub
1,002 Followers