Making an Exhibition of Myself Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
1,002 Followers

"We'll have to be quick."

"Yes. Just take me, don't worry about foreplay." I felt as though I sounded like a whore. I was excited as well as humiliated. Although I didn't expect to, I knew I couldn't cum. His skin moved against mine. I lay on my back, spread my legs. I was a slut, a whore. He was between my legs, over me. I felt his cock against my cunt, Mistress' cunt. The cunt that she had told me to use. The knob pressed against me, found its way, slid in, easily. His cock was in me, his weight on my clit. I squeezed his length, heard him sigh. His hand found my breast, my hard nipples. I had to pleasure him. I had to be his whore, Mistress was my pimp.

He pressed down on me. I wrapped my legs around him, opening and pushing up my cunt, but he was still tentative.

"Take me. Just take me." I whispered over and over in his ear.

He began. I grasped his buttocks and pulled him down on me. Gradually he did it quicker. Then quicker. That's what I wanted, needed. I wanted to feel like a whore being fucked, like I should. His hands grasped my buttocks, grasped them hard. He thrust into me, and again and again. He wanted it, he wanted to cum, he wanted his whore. I heard his noises, heard him making those throaty sounds he made when he was nearly there. Then more, from deeper within him and then he was cumming. Thrusting into me, pulsing, wetness, grunts, then a deep long sigh and I felt his body relax on me and rest.

"You didn't cum?"

"No. I wanted you to. I enjoyed that. Next time." He smiled, kissed me and got out of bed.He showered and shaved and I lay in the bed with my legs together. He was already a little late and ignored breakfast. Kissing me again and rushing to the car.

Mistress arrived half an hour later. When she rang the bell I went downstairs, still naked. Even though I was holding my cunt tight I was leaking Andrews semen down my thighs. I answered the door and she walked in, pulling me to the kitchen. "

"On the table. I can see you've done as you were told, you're dripping all over the floor." She was in her customary black trousers and top. I scrambled onto the table and lay there on my back. Her hand slapped my thighs apart and then her fingers opened me and pushed deep.

"Does he always cum a lot?"

"Yes. Well, I don't really know how much others cum."

"Did he enjoy you as a whore?""
"Yes. I think so. Yes Mistress."

"Did you feel like my whore as he fucked you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What position were you in?"

'On my back Mistress."

"Maybe in future you will be on all fours like a bitch in heat for him."

She removed her fingers and along with it a lot of the liquids inside me, Andrews and mine, and wiped them over my face, especially around my mouth and nose. The smell filled my senses. I couldn't escape it. Her hands went into me repeatedly, removing liquids to wipe over my body. Eventually when she considered I was sufficiently covered she stopped.

"Did you cum?"

"No Mistress."

"Could you have done?"

I nodded sheepishly, "Yes Mistress."

"Good. You can cum when I say." Her fingers played with my clit roughly, squeezed my nipples until I was arching off the table. I felt, and certainly smelt like a pile of sex.

"Did he suspect you were my whore?"

"No... Mistress." I was grunting between the words now. "But ...I told him... you had told me... to fuck him... to make sure... he was happy."

"Oh good." She laughed. "Cum now!" I did.

"Stand." I did.

She fastened a ribbon around my waist with a bell attached to it that hung between my legs. It tinkled when I moved. I wasn't allowed to remove it nor dress nor wash nor use furniture for the remainder of the day until she returned. My body stunk of sex, of my juices and his, my body ached, I was naked in the house. Gradually the smell wore off or I became used to the smell and I was becoming used to being naked, though i still had to be careful in the rooms at the front. The bell never stopped tinkling when I moved though. It reminded me.

She returned in the afternoon, wearing a black skirt this time. Took off the bell, took me to the bath, filled it up with hot soapy water and had me lay down. She took off her blouse. Her breast were bare beneath, not too big but full and hard, her nipples large and hard. I stared at them hungrily. She washed my hair and my face and neck. She had me stand so that she could wash my body down. She was gentle and loving. She washed me like a child, carefully, everywhere. At times I felt her breasts against me. I lay down again and she stroked my face as the warm water and her soothed me. After she had towelled me dry she rubbed me with cream and I felt spoilt and looked after.

She took me into the bedroom, the room I had whored myself for her. She had me take off her skirt, then her knickers. I could smell her as I slid them down her legs. She was naked. I had never seen her naked, wanted to, dreamt of it but never seen. Her pussy was hairy above her clit, almost wild. I wanted to kiss it but she held my head back, moved away, onto the bed. My marital bed. The bed that I had fucked Andrew for her.

She lay down, spread herself.

"Use your mouth. I want to cum on your mouth."

"Yes Mistress." I climbed up too, kissed her nipples, slid between her legs. I wanted this desperately. I licked along her lips, letting them part around my tongue, tasted her. I was in heaven. I lapped her and licked her and prodded her with my tongue, all the time clasping her buttocks. I dared look up at her and found her staring at me, smiling. I looked away quickly in case I was in trouble. Her juices were intoxicating me, filling my senses. I pushed in deeper, felt her opening, felt her movements. I licked her clit delicately, then away, back to it, before sucking her lips into my mouth. All the time I wanted to stay there forever. I could feel her excitement building as I worshiped her pussy. Her juices spreading over my mouth and face. Her hands grasped my head, holding my hair, pulling me to her. Suddenly she pulled harder, pushing up at me, lifting from the bed a little. Her body quivered and her pussy and opened and closed around my tongue. Then she lay back. She had cum, still in control, even of herself. She had cum on my mouth, I had pleasured her. I was almost cumming myself I realised.

I heard her laugh as she pulled me away. Told me to lick her legs and stomach clean. Pulled herself up and stood. Her face was slightly blushed but no more, her breathing more in control than mine.

Did you enjoy that my slut?"

"Oh yes Mistress. Oh yes."

"You're going to do that again and again aren't you." It wasn't a question, more a statement, but I said, "Yes Mistress." I was actually shaking slightly in anticipation of doing it again.

Still naked I watched her get into her car and drive away. Before, I hadn't realised why she had made me fuck Andrew, but after it made sense. She had changed my relationship with him, with her. She was without question now the most important person. Andrew now felt like a brother, a brother who I whored with when told. I wanted it, wanted her to make full use of me, of my body, of my sexuality in its fullest. I knew then that I was truly owned by her.

3. Conversations.

After the day of my whoring it was as though Mistress had trust in my acceptance of her control, she knew I had mentally accepted my submission to her. She repeatedly whored me with my husband after that first time, about once per week or fortnight. Each time I would tell him that Jane had told me to and though it was real it we treated it as a half myth. She would specify exactly when and how it was to happen, what position I was to be fucked in, whether I was to suck him or allow him in my cunt. I hadn't sucked him much before and it surprised him when I wanted him there. She expected that I swallow too, though the first time I had to go to the bathroom with it still in my mouth and photograph it for her. It was the texture of his semen I found difficult. Not the taste, but that slippery texture. However, I got used to it, soon never thought about it.

Mistress phoned me at lunchtime.

"A friend is coming over this afternoon. I want you here, now."

"Yes Mistress, do you want me to come now?"

"Yes. That's what I said. Wear a translucent white blouse. A short black skirt and underwear. Stockings. Suspender belt. Heels. And shave closely." Her tone was demanding. She knew what she wanted and knew what she expected from me.

When I arrived, dressed exactly as instructed, surprisingly she didn't make me strip, but led me into the sitting room. I stood as she had been training me to lately, different situations demanding slightly different positions. Clothed, with her alone, being instructed, my feet shoulder width apart my hands behind me neck, shoulders back, tits thrust out for her. She half lay on the sofa looking languid.

"As I said on the phone, I have a friend coming for a short visit this afternoon, a Miss Elizabeth. You will let her in and make tea. Like me she has tea with milk though no sugar. You will fetch it on a tray with two cups. Effectively you will act as a maid. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I wasn't having tea with them. I was a maid.

"You have not been here with anyone else since you became mine. There are certain things you need to know and then accept." I nodded and though I wanted to look at her questioningly I kept my eyes down on her knees. "Obviously you will do all I instruct you, without question and without embarrassing me in any way. I will expect you to be exceedingly obedient in front of others. If you are not I will punish you, in front of others."

"I will be obedient. Mistress."

"You don't know what I will expect of you." I heard humour in her voice. I continued to look down. "Not much this time, though some. Don't worry unduly."

I stood thinking this through. Obviously this time she might just expect me to act as a maid, which though embarrassing I guessed I could handle. What else? Though more next time! There would be a next time. It seemed she would expect more. What would I have to do, now and then? Would that make any difference? She was telling me this so that I could get used to it, come to terms with it. She certainly did not want me to cause a scene by refusing to do something, making sure I accepted beforehand that she was going to push me. I would have to go through with everything, I couldn't refuse. Obviously whatever might take place would embarrass me, humiliate me. I could feel my face flushing. And what if I refused? No, I couldn't do that. I just couldn't. I had trusted her control so far. So far she had pushed my limits but I realised she had done so carefully, progressively. I shivered, obvious in the position I was in.

"May I ask a question, Mistress?" She nodded. "What will you expect of me in future, Mistress?"

She arched her eyebrows and smiled. ""Whatever pleases me. You belong to me, don't you?" I nodded. "For now, I think we can lose that bra, nice as it is, and the knickers."

After I had unbuttoned my blouse and took off my bra she played with my tits for a while until she had me whimpering with the pleasure and pain mixture she used with me. After fastening my blouse I pulled up my skirt and removed my knickers and she found out how wet I had become. As she played and smacked me she kissed me, my mouth open and her tongue deep and invasive, until I was gasping.

Putting my bra and knickers away in the drawer in the hall I looked up and looked at myself. The colour and shape of my hard pink nipples obvious through the blouse as was the flush on my neck and face.

I answered the door to Miss Elizabeth at exactly 3 o'clock.

"Miss Elizabeth?" She nodded and smiled at me. She wasn't much taller than me though older than Mistress. She looked a little like an aunt or a merry neighbour. I hadn't known what to expect but she wasn't it. I took her jacket in the hallway and then to Mistress in the sitting room. I went and hung the jacket and came to stand I stood as they completed embracing and sat next to one another on the sofa. I stood, with others, dressed, feet apart, hands behind my arched back, allowing my tits to push forward. I was having to concentrate on regular breathing. Neither of them took the slightest notice of me while I waited.

"Tea?" I heard Mistress say and retreated to the kitchen. I had everything ready, all I needed to do was boil the water and pour it into the teapot. I waited a couple of minutes as it brewed and then carried the tray back into room where they sat.

"...I don't think she had thought of it beforehand. I think it surprised her to find herself accepting it and aroused by it."

"Was there any resistance?"

"Not really. She took too long at times to comply but generally she accepted the control and sexuality quite eagerly..."

They were talking about me! As though I wasn't there. My face flared. I felt sweat in my hair in my armpits. I placed the tray on the coffee table and knelt opposite the two ladies. Kneeling in company, dressed, knees slightly apart, back straight until kneeling back when back was arched. I poured the tea into the two cups, aware of the colour seen through the porcelain, like my nipples through my blouse I thought. I lifted the cup and sauces and placed them on the table near to them, within easy reach. Neither of them looked at me. I knelt back pushing my tits out and waited.

"...showing her body to me when I told her to seemed to be the turning point. Letting herself do as I told her, exposing herself. She's rather an exhibitionist. We'll push that in the coming months. Underneath that prim exterior is a little sub slut just waiting to be let out and made to do whatever she is told."

My submissiveness had been a huge surprise to me, certainly getting so aroused by it, but I was shocked that I became so turned on by exhibiting myself sexually to her. I was pleased she liked my naked body, and she made me so aware that my body was for her. Being naked when she was dressed really made me aware of my place and my sexuality, I was never allowed to cover myself. Her telling me to show my cunt and tits and ass always had me wet, especially when I was told to pull myself wide open for her. She had begun to take me on walks and have me strip outdoors. It was even more embarrassing having to do it outdoors where there was always the possibility that someone would see, both me flashing my body and my submission to her.

"What's her sex drive like? Is she very needy?"

"Oh yes. Well before she became such a slut she didn't seem to need much. In the beginning she seemed happy with all she was allowed but now she would cum half a dozen times a day if I let her..."

I could feel my cunt leaking slowly. I was very humiliated at being spoken about like this. I had to admit I craved release all the time now, thought about it whatever I was doing. I needed to cum so often and Mistress sometimes allowed me to. Sometimes though she made me wait, and sometimes she denied me. I noticed at the teapot. It was on the coffee table in exactly the spot where I had been two days ago. The marble top was cool against my hot flesh. It had held the sucker on the dildo Mistress had had me buy, it held it very well and it didn't move about. The life-like appearance had shocked me when it arrived, the veins and balls and knob. She initially had used it for me to practice sucking cock. But then Mistress had me squat over the toy on the table, lower myself down on it as she watched and fucked myself with it. It was terribly humiliating, especially as she edged me mercilessly and wouldn't let me cum even though I had it inside for over half an hour. She liked watching me doing humiliating tasks. I now realised I liked it too, though I didn't understand it properly. She had complete control and I was sweating in need and the coffee table was wet and slippery.

"...maintenance punishments once per week. Always after stripping naked of course. She is a little fearful of these but she's learning and it helps her know her place."

"Does she like pain?"

"She doesn't like sharp pain or insistent pain yet but she is rather wet now after her weekly spank. She certainly gets very wet when its mixed with a bit of pleasure though, just dribbles like a tap. Gets very excitable when used like that...

I had gotten into a great deal of trouble the first time she put me over her knee to punish me. I had hesitated before complying. Now I was more humble and obedient at these sessions. She didn't put me over her knees now but used a flogger on my ass as I stood and bent of the seat of a chair. I was surprisingly proud of how red my ass was after these sessions and I knew Mistress liked the defeated, distressed damsel look I took on while I was still sobbing and in pain. Somehow it made me look more feminine. She could really made me throb with pain when she wanted and yet when it wasn't as a maintenance punishment it could feel like a sensual caress. My tits were flogged too. I felt the same about pain as I did humiliation. I didn't understand it but I was very aware that it aroused me when she wanted it to happen. I could barely tell the difference at times when she excited me and beat me.

"... the tray now. Take the tray and everything into the kitchen now before your joints cease working."

I knelt forward, held the table, tried to stand. I did but it hurt, stiffness in my knees and ankles. I stood, concentrating on looking feminine. Bending over the table, collecting cups and saucers and milk and teapot. I lifted it and silently and very carefully took small steps out of the room.

Mistress had put me through her paces, training me for this, I realised, exactly the way I was to kneel and stand for her, how my feet were to be placed and how to keep my back arched slightly to show off my tits. I was never allowed to hide any part of my body behind my arms or hands and to keep my hands open. I had been instructed to practise kneeling and standing, walking and holding myself in a feline manner making me aware that my ballet training had actually been useful. Doing these over and over and making sure I did exactly what she wanted made me feel secure in her control and authority over me. It surprised me to realise that it relaxed me.

In the kitchen I rubbed my knees and moved my muscles until the pain disappeared and then put away the used crockery into the dishwasher. I could hear soft conversation but not the words. When I was finished I went back into the sitting room.

"Will there be anything else Mistress?'

"Actually, yes." I felt my stomach tighten. "Miss Elizabeth..." I looked up. Mistress smiled. Nodded.

"Yes. I would like to see your body. You've been teasing all afternoon. I haven't time to play but I would like to see you. It's about time you showed me what you look like." I looked at Mistress, she nodded. I stood, not quite in shock as I had expected something, but even so, being faced with it. I stood stock still just inside the door. "Well?"

"Yes, Miss." I automatically answered, and just as automatically I began unfastening the buttons of my blouse.

"You have rather nice tits."

I had to move forward to bend over and put my folded blouse on the coffee table. My tits were moving on my chest.

"Thank you Miss." I was breathing quickly my tits rising and falling obviously after I straightened. My nipples stood out at attention for Miss Elizabeth. I was showing my tits to some stranger, another woman who knew I was submissive. A woman who had told me she wanted to look at my body!

"Now the skirt."

I unfastened and stepped out of it, hearing the blood pumping in my ears and my breathing begin to race. Virtually naked, the suspender belt and stocking framing my cunt, I knew myself to be fully exposed now. I put my hands behind my neck and widened my stance. It occurred to me that, even with a stranger, I loved how it felt to be made to be this exposed. My sex was throbbing. I was shocked. There were things about myself I was still learning about.

emma_sub
emma_sub
1,002 Followers