Making aunt Sascha His Ch. 01

Story Info
James decides to take his aunt for himself.
1.4k words
4.36
18.1k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi James, are you free?"

James opened his eyes and got up from the couch. He had been lazying on it, with only his shorts on. The sun seemed capable of transferring all its heat through the roof and walls.

"Yes! I am coming!" He yelled back and stumbled to the kitchen.

His aunt Sascha was leaning against the sink with her back toward him. Her back view caused James to falter in his steps.

Sascha was in her early thirties and looked alluring. She didn't have a model figure, but her wide hips and plump ass were the subjects of James' countless fantasies.

She wore a wide, knee-length skirt and a blouse that clung to her shapely figure. The fabric of the skirt flowed over her ass, accentuating the plumpness of it.

James regulated his breathing and walked to his aunt. After getting close behind her, he made his presence known.

"Yes, aunt?"

His aunt looked over her shoulder with a sweet smile. "Can you help me put the dry dishes away?" She pointed at the cupboard above the sink.

"Sure," James replied with a grin. His aunt bit her underlip and turned to her dishes in the sink. James picked a cup, feeling happy inwardly.

There was a reason for this. For a few days now, whenever James was alone with her, he would touch or caress Sascha's ass. At first, he tried to be as discreet as he could be, but after a few times, he got bolder.

James stretched his hand and placed the cup inside. But he didn't stop just there. He made it look like he was putting the cup deeper. He stepped forward, pressing his groin against Sascha's ass.

He was not pushing but still felt her soft, plush ass against his already semi-erect cock. The sensation was truly amazing.

He looked at his aunt, worried about her reaction. But she seemed oblivious to his growing cock, pressed against her ass. She continued with her work.

Feeling triumphant, he picked up another cup. Sascha glanced at him and chuckled. "At this rate, you will need some time to finish."

There was no anger nor irritation audible in her voice. James shrugged and smiled sheepishly at her.

He suspected that she was already aware of his advances, but she was not against them. Still, to test it, he pushed himself closer to her, while putting the second cup inside.

"Hey! No pushing," Sascha chided and slapped him playfully on his arm. But she still didn't move nor made James back off.

This emboldened James even more. They still had some time till his uncle returned from whatever boring office he was in.

The previous two times James would move sideways to pick up the cups, but this time he decided not to do so.

He remained standing behind his aunt, his groin pressed against her soft ass, and reached for a plate. And then he just stretched upwards.

He didn't pause and repeated the same movement for the other dishes. He was practically grinding Sascha by moving in this manner.

"Ah..."

A soft moan escaped from Sascha. James noticed her fair cheeks and neck turning crimson. Her breath also seemed erratic.

'She is enjoying this.'

Her reaction confirmed James inkling. Pleased, he placed his hands on her hips and grinded his groin faster and more aggressively.

He was not even pretending anymore. His cock throbbed and even hurt a bit. The pressure was just too much.

"James...ah...p-please...s-stop...ha..."

Sascha struggled feebly, trying to push James away. But all she managed to do was push her ass even more against his cock.

James was not even paying attention to her words. All he could think off was conquering each inch of Sascha's body.

With one hand against her stomach, causing their bodies to remain pressed against each other, he used his other hand to grab her voluptuous tit.

Her breasts were like cotton in his hands. They were malleable however he wished them to be.

At the same time he was kissing and licking her neck. Sascha squirmed and writhed her body against James'.

"Oh James...," a whimpering moan escaped her lips. The softness and heat contained in her voice excited James even more.

He lifted her chins and turned them gently towards him. Sascha followed his movement and let her head rest against James' lean shoulders.

Her mouth was slightly open. Her breath was erratic and hot. James pressed his lips against hers, almost devouring them.

He sucked on each lip. Even nibbled softly on each. His tongue caressed hers inside her mouth.

The combination of both hands roaming on her body, a massive cock pressed against her ass and a demanding tongue in her mouth, drove Sascha crazy.

Suddenly James turned, making her face him. They gazed into each other's eyes, but no words were spoken.

This time Sascha pressed her lips and body against James, unable to resist her nephew. She wanted him!

While kissing her wildly, James rolled her blouse up. His hands were massaging her tits directly. He paid special attention to her big areolas.

Each time he kneaded them, Sascha would whimper and moan simultaneously. He wanted to tease her more, but more than that he wanted to suck those luscious tits.

He kissed her neck and slowly made a trail on her body. From her neck to her collarbone, kissing and sucking each inch of her soft skin.

Soon he reached her tits. He sucked the round, big breasts, continuing his journey towards her pointy parts

As soon as he reached them, he sucked them. His tongue swirled around them. He felt Sascha's hand pressing his head into her tit.

Encouraged, he sucked even harder. He kept sucking both of them, sometimes alternating between them, sometimes pressing both together and putting them at the same time inside his mouth.

"James...p-please...I...I can't stand it anymore."

His aunt pressed his head downward. James was smart enough to understand at once.

He went onto his knees and put his hands behind her ankles. Slowly his hands trailed upward, caressing her legs.

But Sascha was't having anymore of his slow stuff. She grabbed his hands and pushed them inside her skirt.

"Take it off!" She demanded, breathing heavily.

She had hooked his hands on her panties. James stopped teasing. He grabbed her underwear and pulled it down.

Sascha spread her legs readily and even lifted the hem of her skirt. Her moist lips glistened.

"Fuck...you are so beatiful a..."

Sascha pressed his head against her pussy before he could finish his sentence.

"You talk too much. Use that mouth for something better."

James grinned but didn't hesitate. He hadn't eaten pussy before, but that wasn't going to stop him now.

He started to lick her lips. His inexperience helped him. He just licked and caressed her lips all over.

"Here!"

Sascha guided him too. With her help he found a soft yet fleshier part on the upper side. He sucked and slurped on that part.

Sascha moaned loudly as James played with her clith. He was careful enough not to bite. He used his lips and tongue.

Feeling her body shudder each time he touched the knob-like flesh, made him even use the tip of his tongue to better lick it.

"Fuck! That's it!"

Sascha moaned loudly. Her starving pussy flooded under the much needed attention.

James didn't stop. He continued to lick and suck.

"Cuming!" Sascha suddenly screamed. She kept James' face pressed against her pussy though.

He didn't struggle against it. He even welcomed the flood. He started to lap all her fluids and continued to suck on her lips.

Sascha hollered with pleasure. Her body convulsed and shuddered as streams of fluid spurted out of her.

All the time, James didn't pause for even a second. It took a few minutes before Sascha felt her body calm down.

She felt weak in her knees. She needed rest. But before she could even say a word, James stood up.

He kissed her even more aggressively. He poured some of her cum inside her mouth.

"Drink it!" He said, with his gaze fixed at her. Sascha felt her pussy clench, seeing his commanding attitude.

"There are still a few hours left. We are going to use each second, okay?"

James looked like he was asking but his gaze told Sascha that no was not an acceptable answer.

His domineering side made her shudder and at the same time made her pussy itch once again.

She realized in that moment that in the few hours left she was going to be drained of each drop of water inside her.