Making aunt Sascha His Ch. 02

Story Info
James takes the final step towards making his aunt his.
1.2k words
4.51
11.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James grabbed the back of her head and pushed her downward. His gaze remained fixed on her. He didn't require force because Sascha complied at once.

Sascha sat on her knees with her big beautiful eyes fixed on James' gaze. She licked her lip, and her mouth opened slightly.

"Fuck!"

James grunted, seeing his horny aunt acting obediently. He pushed his shorts, freeing his cock.

"Woah..."

Sascha moaned involuntarily. The thick, monster-like cock stood proudly in front of her. The tip of his cock glistened with precum drops.

James grabbed the base of his cock and pushed it against her lips. She complied at once, taking the head in her mouth. It had been some since she had a cock in her mouth, but Sascha still knew what to do with it.

She sucked at it, treating it like a lollipop. Her soft lips and wet tongue slid over the top, back and forth.

"Oh fuck...yes!" James groaned with pleasure. He tightened his grip on Sascha's head and pushed his cock in as far as possible.

"Grbl...hmmm!"

Sascha sputtered and tried to push James away, but he was too strong for her. James slammed his cock in her mouth without relenting the slightest.

Luckily, Sascha was a quick learner. She relaxed her throat and took his entire cock inside. The beast-like treatment excited her beyond imagination. Her panties dampened with juices leaking out of her pussy. It even trickled down her thighs.

James felt how his aunt slithered her tongue around his cock. Even though he was rough, Sascha used her velvet-like tongue to glide his shaft in her mouth. There was no way to hold it in for long!

"Fuck! I am going to cum!"

James shouted as he grabbed Sascha's head and pushed his cock till its base in her mouth. To his surprise, Sascha grabbed his ass and pressed him further inside. Her lips enclosed his whole cock.

Spurt after spurt flew out his cock, in her throat. Without missing a beat, she gulped every stream inside.

James fantasized for months about his aunt, building a lot of pressure inside. Today he finally let all that pressure out, spurting more than ten times in a row.

It took a while before James relaxed his grip. With the tension released, he realized, with a start, how inconsiderate his behavior was.

"S-sorry," he stammered. His heartbeat sped up. 'Did I fuck it up? Is she mad?' His mind was in disarray, feeling panicked.

Sascha wiped her tear and stood up. Seeing James panicking, she smiled.

"Sshh..."

She pressed a finger on his lips and got close to him. Too close. Her big, soft breasts pressed against his lean chest.

"That was quite a tasty threat." She whispered hotly, looking into his eyes. "But don't ruin this by turning gentle."

James' eyes opened wide in disbelief. His aunt leaned in and licked his lips. At once, his desires took over his shock. He grabbed Sascha and kissed her aggressively.

He sucked and bit her lips. His hands roamed her body, kneading her breasts and ass. Sascha rivaled his intensity. She kissed wildly, pressing her body onto his.

Their tongues danced with each other, with saliva trickling down their cheeks. Loud, sloppy noises escaped their throats.

James' cock sprang alive in this moment of passion. He kicked his boxer and shorts away. Sascha helped by lifting her blouse and removing it. Her breasts jiggled freely as soon as she unclipped her bra.

His breath turned ragged at the sight of the mouth-watering tits. He took the button-like nipple in his mouth and sucked vehemently.

"Yes...suck them...bite them!"

His aunt moaned and groaned at him. Her otherwise sweet personality had turned wild. She grinded hard against his thigh. The heat of her pussy radiated through the only fabric separating them.

James zipped the skirt open, which Sascha let fall on the floor. Her moist pussy glistened with sticky fluid.

She pressed her pussy against his groin. The soft, inviting lips were ready to take the thick cock. Before James could react, Sascha broke off their wild kiss and looked down.

She took his cock and peeled the foreskin back. The glistening big, red knob-like head made her hornier. She couldn't take it anymore.

She aligned James' willing cock and pressed it against her lips. Her soft wet lips opened without any resistance.

James grabbed her hips and pushed his cock inside, inch by inch, savoring each push. Her insides were soft and welcoming.

With each push, Sascha moaned heavily. The cock was thicker than her husband's. It was painful. She needed to get used to it. But, simultaneously, the feeling of her pussy stretching beyond its limit made her almost pass out.

"Yes!"

"Push it!

"Dee-deeper!"

Her groans and shouts excited James. He took his time, relishing the view of her lustful face. It took a while to press the whole eight inches inside.

Once his cock was inside her, they gazed into each other's eyes. Sascha was panting. The pain was still there, but there was even more pleasure.

James suddenly moved back, taking his cock out. Before Sascha could do anything, he slammed back in.

"Ahhh!"

Sascha screamed in pain and pleasure. James smiled devilishly. As soon as Sascha's cries softened, he started to pump his cock in and out. He was moving wildly. Each push slammed deep inside Sascha.

"Oh fuck!"

"How's my cock, bitch!"

His deepest desires surfaced. He was slamming wildly while grabbing her hair and shouting aggressively.

Sascha saw a dangerous glint in his eyes. He looked almost beast-like. It drove her mad. Her pussy clenches around his hard cock. This was what she desired. She wanted this. Exactly this.

James grabbed her thigh and put it around his. He penetrated even deeper.

"Deeper!"

"Oh god!"

"Oh fuck!"

Sascha screamed whatever she could. Her pussy was being pounded. It was the first time she understood what it meant to have her pussy destroyed. She knew she wouldn't be able to enjoy sex any other way from now on.

James's hand roamed up the thigh wrapped around him, and reached her ass. He kneaded it. He grabbed it with all his might, causing his aunt to scream even louder.

He felt Sascha's body tense up. She was close. He was not far off too. He decided to push her one inch more.

His finger reached her butthole and pushed inside.

"FUCK!"

Sascha hollered. The feeling of something thick opening her ass sent her over the edge. She came at once.

James didn't withdraw his finger. He pushed it even further. Feeling her juices fly over his cock was too much for him though.

With thick spurts, he shot his cum inside her. They kept cumming for a while. Their naked bodies remained pressed against each other, even after the last fluid trickled down.

"T-this i-is just the beg-beginning, right?" Sascha panted on his shoulders as she asked.

"Fuck yeah..." James grabbed her ass and grunted. His semi-erect cock twitched, coming back up.

"So fast?" Sascha giggled.

"Any problem?" James smirked, looking deeply into her eyes.

"No...none at all. But your uncle...," Sascha started as she turned to look at the clock. But she interrupted by James, who grabbed her.

"I don't give a fuck. From now on, you only belong to me!"

His beast-like behavior resurfaced again. Sascha's knees felt weak once again. She only nodded. She already knew, even if he didn't say anything. From this moment on, she was his.