All Comments on 'Making Beautiful Music'

by prophet216

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I have difficulty reacting to this. Your writing skills are superb, few I have seen are even close to you. But, while I do not hate bi sex with women, I do not enjoy it either, and I certainly hate the urine antics. SO, I will give you 4 stars for the effort since I think the ratings should be about the writing skill, and not because my personal taste should dictate the writer's plotline. The fact that you have only garnered a very low one follower per story published probably reflects the fact that you publish in other than a gay subsection. But you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gross. At least have enough respect for your readers to put something about water sports in the tags so we don't have to read that shit. Apart from that, why does he keep getting married to women that don't have any idea of what a committed married relationship is about? Just delusional, start to finish.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Was great until the last page. You had to bring peeing into what was a great and touching story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprophet216@prophet216
Middle aged male who loves satisfying women orally, above all else. Also have 3 stories under the author name prophet50. Check them out.