Sensational Massage

Story Info
A new masseuse releases tension in all the tight spaces.
2.2k words
4.63
23.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

She sat nervously in the waiting room of the new masseuse in town. Sarah had her own massage lady, but she had to unexpectedly cancel their standing weekly appointment. Normally Sarah would wait till the following week, but these last few days back at work had been increasingly stressful and her body ached with the tension.

She scrolled through her phone, sipping the peppermint tea he had provided while she waited. Not a peppermint tea person, but his sweet smile melted her resistance and she had taken the cup willingly. The foyer was simply decorated, a soft green on the walls with a bamboo water feature that gave the impression of a relaxing rainforest. Soft pan music drifted in from the private rooms behind the curtain.

She didn't notice him standing at the doorway watching her scroll. She stopped on a gif of a male driving his hard cock into the woman on the bed, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. Sarah shifted in the seat and began biting her thumb, something she did when she became aroused.

He prepared the room and returned to the foyer to collect his next client. As he opened the curtain he saw her scrolling through Twitter. She flipped past various sports posts and liked short story posts and amusing anecdotes. Her scrolling stopped on a sexually explicit gif and he smiled. He watched as she placed her thumb nail between her teeth and bit down.

She watched the gif for longer than she intended to, feeling her body respond. She was about to scroll on when she felt a presence in the room. She looked up to see the masseuse peering over her shoulder. She blushed and quickly closed the app.

He smiled at her and led her through the curtain to a room at the end of the hallway. Stepping inside she instantly felt the cool air-conditioner. Her nipples responded immediately. She folded her arms across her chest, hoping he did not notice; secretly hoping he did.

"Hi, I'm Andy. What areas of concern do you have?" he asked as he gestured for her to sit on the bed.

She breathed deep, composing herself, "My neck and shoulders mostly. They are so tight." She pushed her chest out, forgetting the excitement her nipples showed, and stretched her neck to demonstrate her tightness.

He smiled, "I find that tension can be released from all parts of the body so a full body massage would be best."

Sarah nodded.

Andy began to leave the room for Sarah to get ready. As he walked through the door he turned, "Fully naked please, I just find that is easier and less messy on your clothes."

Before she could respond he was gone. Sarah looked around the room and nervously began to undress. The décor was similar to the foyer, calming green and bamboo ornaments. The massage bed was bigger and wider than she was used to, but she found it quite comfortable once laying down. She draped the large bath sheet over her back and waited for Andy to return.

She closed her eyes and relaxed as he entered the room. The lights dimmed and the music began, a soft Gregorian chant emanating from a speaker in the corner. She breathed deeply as she felt his hands on her feet. Soft gentle pressure and caresses followed by his fingers expertly pressing into pressure points. She felt her whole body relax, the tension beginning to leave her aching muscles.

He moved up one leg, kneading the tight muscles of her calves. She caught her breath as he found each knot, concentrating his knuckles in a circular motion till each released. He followed this up with a gentle caress of the area. His fingers moved to her thighs, pressing into the stiff muscles.

"You are very tight in your lower body."

"Yes," was all she could manage as she breathed through the pain.

He worked his way along her right leg, releasing each knot and rubbing the recovering muscle. His fingers reached her buttocks and began gentle circles over the right cheek. The circles started small, but as they grew bigger Sarah wondered how big he would go. Her eyes shot open as she was sure she felt his finger rim her tight entrance.

Sarah lay still, not wanting to say anything in case she had imagined it, but then she felt it again, circling then gentle pressure. Her body involuntarily responded, her hips rising to meet him. She blushed and immediately dropped her body back onto the bed. She squeezed her eyes shut hoping he did not notice.

He moved to her left leg and started the process again. She breathed through the knots and relaxed as he caressed her sore muscles. Once again he began small circles on her left cheek. She bit her lip as she felt his finger at her puckered hole. He pushed in again, her hips responding once more. She felt the tip of his finger penetrate her arse and a moan escaped her lips. The finger remained briefly before the massage continued.

His hands travelled over her back as he moved to the head of the bed. She felt oil dripping over her body before his strong fingers began to hard caress of her tense muscles. As he leaned over her she could feel the hard protrusion of his cock at her head. Her stomach fluttered at the thought of this guy getting hard massaging her body. She hadn't felt sexy in a long time, her pussy responded to the thought.

His thumbs dug into her upper back and shoulders, kneading each knot and caressing the tension away. She closed her eyes again, breathing through the pain and feeling the stress drain away with each gentle caress. His thumbs ran down her spine to her hips, his fingers dug into her cheeks, before spreading out and gliding back up along the side of her ribs. As his hands reached her chest, she felt his fingers graze her breasts.

Again her eyes shot open, did she really feel that. His hands travelled down her spine again, fingers gripping her cheeks, moving back up. This time his fingers pushed further around to pinch her nipples. She definitely felt that and tried to stifle the groan the slipped out between her lips. Once more he moved down her spine, over her cheeks, up her ribs, gripping her breasts in each hand, squeezing. She couldn't control her reaction as she pushed her chest into his hands.

He stood to the side, lifting the towel to hide her modesty. "Move onto your back please," his husky voice betrayed his own arousal.

Sarah rolled over. She was excited to experience the rest of the massage. He laid the towel over her body and a lavender mask over her eyes, and moved back down to her feet. He moved the towel to expose her right leg and began to massage her thigh. Fingers dug into the muscles as he had done with the rest of her body. Slowly his hands moved up towards her hip. As he reached the top, he moved his attention inward. Sarah jumped as she felt a finger caress her lips.

She could feel the digit hovering over the sensitive area and she groaned at the tease, no longer trying to hide her arousal. She heard him chuckle before he gently tapped her clit. Her whole body convulsed at the sudden touch.

"Not yet," he whispered.

He covered her right leg and repositioned on the left, moving the towel and beginning the massage once more. As he moved up her thigh her legs parted, she wanted him closer. He took his time, prolonging the tease. This time as he got to her hip, he began to circle her mound. She whimpered as the circle gradually grew bigger, his finger moving closer and closer to her sensitive bud.

He pulled his finger back just as he was about to tap her clit once more. She gripped the bed sheets tightly, resisting the urge to force him to touch her. He lifted the towel and folded it over to cover her chest, leaving both legs and hips exposed. The air-conditioner created goosebumps on her flesh. She could hear him moving around her but dared not removed the lavender sack from her eyes.

She felt the bed move as a weight was added to it. His fingers pushed into the souls of her feet as he manoeuvred her legs up and apart. His fingers slid down her calves and pushed against her hamstrings, spreading her legs wide and opening her pussy to him. She felt the cool air on her saturated lips and heard him groan.

"God you're so wet," she could feel his breath on her inner thigh and tensed waiting for the massage to continue.

She felt his tongue first, the pointed muscle licked along her lips before flickering over her clit. She gripped the bed, pushing her head back, stretching her neck. His hand slipped under the towel to pinch her nipple as his tongue pushed between her lips, tasting her juices. She moaned loudly, not caring anymore. He twisted her nipple between his fingers and pulsed his tongue into her pussy.

Sarah relaxed her legs, allowing them to fall wider apart, giving him more access. His hand moved from her nipple to her stomach, holding her down. She laced her fingers in his as she felt two fingers press into her aching pussy. Sarah arched her back, pushing her hips down onto his fingers, begging him to drive deeper inside.

He closed his mouth over her clit and began to wiggle his fingers inside her.

Sarah's hips bucked as the sensations grew in the pit of her stomach. Fingers deep inside her pussy, Andy concentrated on her throbbing bud, sucking and licking it relentlessly. He could feel her orgasm growing has her body tensed, her hips rising from the bed.

Sarah felt the orgasm building. Electricity flooded her body as he attacked her clit. Her body tensed, her hips bucking. He held her down, pushing his fingers deeper into her pulsating pussy. She tried to pull away but her held her tight, her whole body vibrating as she came. His tongue caressed her sensitive lips as his fingers left her empty.

Breathing heavily, she felt him hovering over her, his tongue sliding over her stomach and circling a nipple. He lowered his hips, the head of his cock resting against her lips. He captured her lips with his driving his throbbing rod deep into her, balls deep in one thrust. Her cry was muffled by his lips. He rested, allowing her to become accustomed to the long, thick rod stretching her pussy.

He pulled away and whispered in her ear, "Hard or soft?"

Sarah bit her lip and smiled, "Hard."

Though she could not see him, she could have sworn he smiled, "Yes ma'am."

He held his weight as he thrust into her, pounding her pussy as requested. Sarah dropped her head back once more, gripping the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped around the strong man owning her. Each thrust pushed deeper into her, stretching her pussy. The exquisite mix of pleasure and pain reignited the electricity in her body and the familiar sensations began to build.

He bit her exposed neck, surprising her, and whispered again, "Where shall I cum?"

"Cum deep inside my hungry pussy," she panted.

He groaned, feeling his cock tighten at the thought. He pulled fully out of her, grabbed her hips and turned her over, on all fours. Pushing her head down on the bed, he dug his fingers into her arse cheeks, reefing her back as he speared his throbbing cock into her aching pussy. Sarah yelped as he filled her more deeply than before.

She pushed back on him as he assaulted her from behind. She could feel her juices dribbling down her legs as each thrust produced more lubricant than she had ever experienced. His heavy balls slapped against her over-sensitive clit, giving rise to her second, more intense orgasm. He felt her body tense and begin to spasm. Her pussy contracted around his bulging shaft bringing him to a mountainous release. As he felt her tip over the edge, he pressed a finger into her puckered entrance. Sarah exploded feeling the intruder in her arse. Her body shook violently as she bit into the towel to stop screaming. Andy drove deep and erupted, painting her pussy with his seed. His cock twitched with each spurt making her body vibrate, milking him.

Panting, he sat back, his spent cock sliding out of her stretched pussy. Sarah remained on her knees, face on the bed, her legs still shaking from the orgasm. She could feel his cum mixing with her orgasm and dripping down her leg. She didncare. As the last of the juices flowed, she felt his tongue once again on her lips. She moaned, pushing her arse back as he flicked over her raging clit, her body convulsing with each touch.

He sucked her clit into his mouth, feeling her body react. Bearing down on the bud he brought her to a final orgasm. She felt the churning in her stomach rise quickly before it took her. Tears fell from her eyes as she was brought to another intense climax.

Her legs gave out and she lay on the bed, exhausted and satisfied. Andy pulled his pants back on and left the room, returning with another peppermint tea.

"Shall I book you in for another massage next week?"

She smiled, "Most definitely."

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers