Making Beautiful Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stewed about it for almost a week, cursing and crying. Finally, she knew she had to see me. She furiously spit out the things they said, pounding on my chest with each vicious falsehood. Her reputation among the lesbian community would now be ruined, and these were the people she had depended on for support and comfort.

She alternated from tears to rage to exhausted silence for more that an hour. Finally, she quieted, and I just held her. We didn't make love that night. I just held her, and we slept.

When morning came, I kissed her awake and handed her a mug of coffee. As she sipped, I thought back to all the things that had gone through my head during the night. I realized I was in love with Sarah, even if she was gay and didn't love me. That didn't matter. She had become so important to me.

"I'll do it", I said in a soft voice.

She must have thought she had not heard me right. "What? What did you say?"

"I said, I'll do it. For you, I'll do it. I love you, Sarah. Whether you love me or not isn't important, but if this will solve the problem, I'll do it. It's no big deal, what they're asking. I'll do it for you".

Stunned silence, then she seemed to start talking in tongues. No sound made sense. Finally under control, she yelled, "No, I wasn't asking you to do that, no! I won't let them treat you like that or do that to you!". Then another stunned silence. In a very dry, husky voice, she asked, "What else was that you said?"

"I said I love you. I guess I've know it for a long time but didn't admit it to myself until last night while I watched you sleeping. I cherish you and would do anything for you. I know you're gay and that's alright. That doesn't change the fact that I'm still going to love you."

She exploded out of her chair and into my arms. "Oh god, oh god, I love you too. I couldn't say it before because what guy wants a lesbian girlfriend. I love you, too!"

I carried her to bed, and we blew off the whole day making love and cuddling, making more love, more cuddling. I lost track of how many times she came, but I loved every one.

She was adamant that I was not going to go through with it. She declared that if anybody gets to pee on me, it would be her! She no longer cared what those bitches thought of her as long as we were together.

Today, we are married and have a wonderful life as partners. And, yes, we did incorporate her peeing on me and me cleaning up as part of our sex life. She soaks me with abandon, and I happily lick up every drop from her beautiful pussy and thighs. It's part of the fun we have with each other. She is, of course, still gay and sometimes has gay lovers. She occasionally brings them home and we enjoy them together. We make beautiful music.

I may be the luckiest man in the world.