Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two years, barring the previous evening, since we had good sex. It was even longer since we had played any dominance games, which I think had something to do with why things deteriorated. In general, my wife didn't like having my cock in her mouth, let alone having me cum in there. She also didn't usually like anything to do with asses, but with one hand still on her head, the hand that was caressing her ass started running down her crack, gently brushing her lace-clad asshole. I then slipped my hand under the red lace and plunged my middle finger deep into her cunt, getting it slick with her natural lubricant. Drawing it out, I ran it up to her dark hole and pressed gently with the pad of my finger. She flinched slightly in surprise as her ass opened to let my wet finger slip inside. I gently fingered her ass while she continued to suck my cock into the movie ended. By the time it did, I could barely contain myself. Grabbing a handful of her hair, I pulled her off my dick and turned her around as I got to my knees. Pushing her face down against the mattress, I pulled down her panties and plunged into her cunt. I knew that I wasn't going to last long, so I wasted no time. I started slamming into her as hard and fast as I could. She started making noises, clearly turned on and enjoying, but I couldn't make out any more than that with her face buried in the sheets. In no time at all, I was firing blast after blast of cum deep inside of my wife, accompanied by muffled sounds of her pleasure. I collapsed on top of her, and we rolled into a spooning position, with my arms around her and my cock still inside of her.

"That was a lot of fun," I mumbled to her, worn out.

"Mmhmm," she replied. "I enjoyed it too. It's been a while since we played like that. But you made me miss the end of the movie, which I'm going to get you for. At some point. When I'm not so cozy."

We fell asleep with the light still on and the credits still rolling on the screen.

The next morning, I woke up to her getting dressed post-shower. She was wearing a black thong and was searching for a bra.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said sleepily.

"Good morning, hon. Have you seen my..." she trailed off and looked at me. "You took them?" She asked, in a questioning voice, but not accusatory.

"I did. Do you want them back?"

"No. It's fine. I can wear this," she says pulling out a black lace bra.

I watched as she finished getting dressed.

"I enjoyed last night a lot," she said kissing me after finishing getting dressed.

"Me too," I said with a smile. "You look amazing today."

That afternoon, before I left work, I got a message from my wife. Opening it, I found a picture of her, wearing just the bra and panties she had put on in the morning, along with a necklace that I had bought her years before to function as a collar she could wear during the day. She followed up with another picture of her dressed in casual clothes, still wearing the collar.

"Heading out with the kids. Wish you were here with me," she wrote.

When I got home, she was making dinner while the kids were busy in their rooms. I came up behind her and wrapped one hand around her in a hug and with that other, caressed her collared neck.

"Hey you," I said.

She turned her head to look at me and I kissed her deeply. She relaxed into me and I held her tightly.

"These past few days have been amazing," I told her. "I love you so much. I realized that we needed to make a change. Thank you for trusting in me."

"I love you too. Thank you for pushing for this."

"Do you have a minute in between things?"

She looked fish at the counter and nodded.

"Let me just check on things and then I'm yours for around five minutes?"

"Perfect. Come to the bedroom when you are ready?"

She nodded and I kissed her again before heading to the bedroom. I pulled things out of a box that hadn't been touched in a while and prepared what I had planned. My wife came in a few minutes later and locked the door. I pulled her into another kiss and then maneuvered her over to next to the bed, while still kissing her. I then spun her around and bent her over then l the bed.

"Ooof," she said playfully as she got the mattress.

I pulled down her pants and thong in one quick motion to get knees and reached between her legs to play with her pussy for a minute. She hummed in pleasure as I fingered her clit, but conscious of the time, I stopped as soon as she was wet. She protested when I stopped, but a quick slap on the ass was enough to make her stop. I pulled out the buttplug that I had prepared and was already covered with lube and pressed the tip against her exposed asshole. She started feeling the cold wet lube but settled with my hand on her back. She mewled slightly in discomfort as I slowly worked the plug into her ass, watching as it stretched her hole. She gasped as it finally slid into place, her sphincter closing around the base to hold it tightly in place. I once again rubbed her for a few seconds before pulling her up. I kissed her hard once more before looking at my watch.

"Get on your knees. I have you for one more minute," I said, pushing her down by her shoulders.

She dropped down to her knees with her pants still down and I opened my pants, pulling out my dick. Keeping an eye on the time, I slowly fucked her face, holding her head and thrusting in and out of her mouth while she sucked and licked. When the time was almost up, I pulled out of her mouth and stuck the finger I had used on her clit to be cleaned in its place. When she finished, I noticed that she pulled her own hand out from between her legs and licked her fingers clean too.

"That's my girl," I said, stroking her head gently and then putting away my cock.

She stood up and pulled up her pants, adjusting how her thong sat against her plug, before heading back to the kitchen. Dinner was fairly normal, with the exception that every once in a while when my wife moved or shifted, she got a look in her eye, it was clear that she felt the plug even more. By the time the kids were asleep, she was so on edge that she dragged me to the bedroom.

"Is everything ok?" I asked, pretending not to have noticed the signs.

"I want you so badly," she responded in a sultry voice.

I held her from behind and did one hand up her shirt and the other into her pants.

"And why is that?" I asked playing with her body.

"Because I'm so on edge," she replied, leaning back into my body, pressing her ass against my crotch.

"Why are you so on edge? Is it because you have something in your ass?" I teased her.

She blushed and responded, "Maybe. But it doesn't matter why. Can't you just fuck me?"

I rubbed her clit and then stopped and ran a finger over her collar.

"If you want anything, then I want to hear you say it. And if you are a good girl, I might even be willing to do something special for you."

"Ok. Fine. I'm on edge because you put a plug in my ass, and I've had it there all evening."

I went back to playing with her clit.

"And what does that make you?"

"What do you mean?" She moaned.

"The fact that you are turned on from having your ass filled, does it make you an anal slut?"

She shook her head no. I stopped moving my hand, and she made noises of protest.

"So, what do you think it makes you?"

"Ok. You win. I'm an anal slut. I'm a dirty anal slut who gets off on having her ass filled. Now will you please fuck me," she begged.

I wasted no time stripping her naked and getting her into bed. But instead of fucking her, I dropped my head between her legs and began licking her delicious cunt. I started with long broad strokes of my tongue, but when she grabbed my head and cried out in pleasure, I switched to sucking and licking her clit. Already on edge, it took no time at all to bring her to a screaming orgasm as she soaked my face with her juices. I loved the taste of her and kept licking and sucking until she let go of my head. Once free, I rolled her non-resisting body onto her front. I pulled her hips up so that her ass was up in the air. I pulled out the plug, causing her to moan in protest. I lined my cock up with her asshole and started to push it in.

"Ooooohhhhh," she cried out as I stretched her asshole with my cockhead. "It's too big!"

"Not for an anal slut like you," I replied, finally slipping past her sphincter and into her ass for the first time in five years.

She moaned as I started to work my way deeper into her ass, forward and back, digging deeper with each thrust. I eventually stopped when I was fully inside of her incredibly tight ass, with my balls pressed against her wet cunt.

"How does it feel?" I asked her, gently stroking her back.

"I feel sooo full," she moaned.

"Are you telling me that you like it?"

"God damn you! Yes! I like having my ass filled by your cock because apparently I'm a fucking anal slut!" She yelled at me. "Now can you please stop gloating and just fuck me," she begged.

Ever happy to oblige, I pulled out until just my head was inside and then slammed it back in, causing her to yell out in a mix of surprise and pleasure. It took a few more thrusts before her extremely tight back entrance relaxed enough for me to start really fucking her, but once it did, I began to thoroughly enjoy myself. Her ass was tight and held me in a way that her pussy didn't, which combined with the rawness of it and the sense of having completely dominated and conquered her, made the experience even better. What finally sent me over the edge was her first anal orgasm. As I slid in and out of her ass, her moans started building, getting deeper and more primal the longer I fucked her. Eventually, she let out a cry of pleasure that was different from any that I had ever heard from her before, and I felt her asshole clench around my thrusting cock. My balls were suddenly soaked as they slapped against her gushing cunt. The entire experience was too much for me and, slamming into her once more, I felt my balls contract as I began to pump my sperm deep in her bowels. We both froze in place as we orgasmed and then collapsed into the bed together, my cock still in her ass.

"I can't believe they you just fucked my ass like that," she said, exhausted. "You know that I don't like it."

"All evidence to the contrary," I replied. "I seem to recall you begging me to fuck your ass. And you cumming from it."

"But that's not the point," she replied with my dick still inside of her. "The point is that you should have asked."

"I love you. And I think that the last couple of days have been better for both of us, yes?"

"Yes."

"That's because I decided to make a change. I stopped asking, stopped begging, stopped letting things go. That's why I took away the underwear and bras that I didn't like. Which I think made you feel sexier. That's why I have been just doing things, which you seem to be enjoying. We tried it your way for the last while, and it didn't work. So now we are going to try it mine because I love you and don't want to either lose you or hate you."

She didn't respond for a while and I was starting to get worried, but as my slowly fading erection slipped from her ass, she whispered a soft, "ok."

I held her tight fit a few minutes before we needed to get up and clean ourselves up before bed.

"I trust you," my wife said as we finally climbed into bed. "I know that things haven't been the best. I want them to be better, I just didn't know how."

We fell asleep cuddled together, with her body pressed up against me and my arm around her, one of her breasts in my hand. I slept better than I had in a long time and woke up in the morning to find my wife still in my arms, my erection pressing against her ass.

"Good morning," she said, feeling me wake up.

"Good morning to you too. Have you been up for a while?"

"Not too long, but I was cozy and didn't want to wake you."

I grabbed back hold of the tit that I had released in the night and pulled her close to me. She made contented sounds and snuggled in closer.

"After showering last night, I wasn't planning on showering this morning. If I get dirty because of you, you are going to have to clean me up," I whispered in her ear, grinding my morning erection against her.

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of getting dirty," she responded.

I rolled over on top of her, pinning her to the bed, causing her to yelp. After a quick readjustment, my cock found its mark and I slid into her eager cunt in one smooth motion. She moaned in response as I began to fuck her, slowly and steadily. Knowing that we didn't have all day, I slowly began to pick up the pace. My wife began cumming as soon as I started slamming into her as fast as I could. Feeling her cum under me was enough to push me over the edge, especially without me trying to hold back. I thrust deep into her and felt her twitch as my cock pulsed my cum deep inside of her body. I held there for a moment, enjoying the feeling, and then got up. My wife rolled over, and I reached a hand out to help her up.

"That was fun," she said with a smile as I pulled her into a sitting position.

"It was," I responded, putting a hand on the back of her head, and moving my dirty cock to her mouth.

"Ew, no!" She said, pushing me away.

I grabbed hold of her hair and resisted being pushed.

"I told you that you were going to have to clean me up."

"I thought you meant that I would need to wash you in the shower," she whined, still trying to keep her mouth away from my dick.

"You should have clarified. Now be a good girl and clean up, or in going to have to spank you."

I didn't give her a choice as I pulled her head back towards me and shoved my dick into her mouth. She started to complain, but it was muffled, and she quickly gave into the task at hand. A minute later I declared her done and let her go. She gave me a dirty look as I pulled my wet, but clean, cock out of her mouth. I pulled her to get feet and kissed her deeply, not minding either the morning breath or the mixed taste of cum and pussy. I reached down and fingered her clit, and her continued arousal was very evident.

"Now go get cleaned up," I told her pulling away pushing her towards our bathroom. "I'm going to get dressed and check on the kids."

While I was getting the kids breakfast fifteen minutes later, she sent me a picture of her on her knees wearing a matching green lace bra and panties and a collar with the caption, "I'm yours."

The next two weeks passed. Two weeks of good sex, fun, and in general a much more positive relationship. It felt like we had turned the clock back to before we had kids. Then one afternoon I got a message from my wife saying that she was overdone and needed me to come home early and take care of the kids. By the time I got home, the house was a disaster zone, and everyone was either yelling or in tears. I hugged my wife and sent her to our room to take some space. I got the kids calmed down and fed and cleaned up while they ate. She went to come out a couple of times, but I sent her to rest and relax. Once the kids were down for the night I went into our room.

"What happened today?" I asked gently.

"I just had such a crap day at work today, and then I just didn't have patience for the kids. I just couldn't take it and I lost it," she replied, almost in tears.

"Come here," I said, stepping close to her and holding her tight.

While this wasn't a regular occurrence, it did happen every couple of months, and would generally lead to a spiral of anger, frustration, and depression. It was probably one of the original causes of the issues in our sex life. I turned around and sat on the bed so that she was standing in front of me.

"I assume that you are unhappy with how things went this evening, correct?" I asked.

She nodded.

"And you do realize that even though we both understand why it happened, there is no excuse for it, yes?"

Slower this time she nodded, not quite sure where I was going with this.

"In that case," I said, pulling her down across my lap, "I think that the only thing to do is punish you for acting like a brat, and then we can move on"

She started to protest, but I ignored her. I held her in place with one hand and pulled her skirt up with the other, exposing the bright red lace that covered her ass. Those I pulled down and then looked at her naked ass which was beautifully framed by clothing.

Smack. Smack.

"Ow," she whined as spanked her ass twice.

I started gently, but I built up to a real spanking quickly.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

SMACK. SMACK.

By the time I got to ten, alternating between sides, her ass was already starting to get red.

"Those last two really hurt!"

"It wouldn't be a punishment if it didn't hurt," I said gently.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Ooww!"

SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK!

By twenty she started crying. By thirty I had to hold her hands behind her back to keep her from trying to stop me and to hold her in place while she kicked her feet.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

During the last five, she was bawling, tears pouring from her eyes, her ass cherry red. My hand was also sore at this point, so I shook it a bit to relieve some of the pain. I then gently started caressing her ass, feeling the heat emanating from it. I let go of her arms and caressed her head with my other hand. I then ran my hand down her sore ass to between her legs. Finding her much wetter than expected, I slid a finger inside and then started rubbing her clit. She started moaning through her tears. With my free hand, I caressed her head and back, while continuing to finger her clit. When her orgasm hit, it hit hard and was mixed with tears. She sobbed as her body shook, spasms running from her clit, through her sore ass, and on through the rest of her body. When she finally stopped cumming, I pulled her into my arms and she cuddled into me, as the last twitches and tears left her body. I felt her start to fall asleep in my arms and got her undressed and tucked into bed.

The next morning, I woke to the most delightful sensations. Cracking open an eye, I saw my wife kneeling between my legs with my cock in her mouth. She sensed me waking up because she stopped for a moment and pulled it out.

"Good morning," she said with a smile before returning to my shaft.

"Good morning to you too," I said reaching out to gently stroke the side of her face. "Are you feeling better?"

She pulled up slowly, letting my cock fall from her mouth with a POP.

"Yes. I mean my ass is still sore, but I feel much better. Thank you."

I sighed in pleasure as she took me back in as deep as she could. It wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten as pleasure surged through my body and my cock twitched, pulsed, and began filling her mouth with cum. She dutifully continued sucking, swallowing what she could, milking every drop out, sending waves of pleasure through my body. As she licked up the stray drops that had fallen from her mouth and made sure I was clean, I marveled at the difference-making a decision to change could make.

12