All Comments on 'Making Changes'

by dontlooknoworever

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

He'd be sleeping alone. As a matter of fact, I would be calling 911 about abuse, and he'd be gone. I would also have an EPO Emergency Protective Order for him to stay away.

He plainly said that them playing D/s before was one reason things got lost between them, then he goes right back to doing the same thing again? And telling her "Oh, that's why, you need to trust me" That's stupid. Does he expect to be the Dom all the time forever? How fast does he want her to leave?

This fucking D/s living has killed a lot of marriages and men keep on thinking women want to live that way. That's a total load of shit. As a game, for a few hours, maybe, but Never, never, never on a constant basis. Nothing makes any man more mentally powerful than any woman. Men are men, not bosses, kings, or masters. It's time for all people to be sane adults if you're going to live in an adult world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked your story very much and I wish my husband would make some of the same kind of changes. Maybe I will find the courage to read it to him and plant some ideas. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was going exceptionally well and was very very sexy until the flawed logic behind the spanking. I know that many people find relief from being spanked as a cathartic effect. I honestly don’t see a connection between a shitty day at work and a lack of patience dealing with children as a reason for a spanking. Children aren’t perfect and they often act out and push the parental buttons, quite often doing so when said parent is obviously exhausted or stressed, because they don’t know any better.

Why is it always interpreted as the submissive partner being bratty? In these fantasy stories it’s never the dominant partner at fault, and as ShadowRosie quite rightly said a D/s relationship does NOT need to be 24/7. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership. Why wasn’t his underhanded behaviour of childishly hiding underwear not faulted? He could have done something crazy like use his words?? Y’know like an adult.

So despite the fact that female character did find stress relief after the spanking the reality of it is that this kind of thing does result in genuine loss of self esteem and real emotional damage. Yeah I know that it’s a heavy comment on a story intended as fantasy but it’s not just escapism.

Derogatory comments as part of sex play is a titillating taboo turn on for the vast majority of the scene so hypothetically 98% fantasy taboo and sexy. That remaining 2% gets stuck in the pitfalls of the psyche ‘he really does think I’m an anal slut, because it’s the first thing that he always says’. So is there any wonder why she hesitates to do it again? The submissive mind is a dangerous self destructive place to live. It’s why aftercare is a must. That harmless sexy fun won’t stay as harmless and sexy unless the relationship is nurtured.

So yeah it was for the most part a very sexy story, thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Great story....5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story! I thought it was so nice how they maintained their responsibilities and found simple little ways around it to continue to play. I really enjoyed it and each person has their likes so maybe I wouldn't have had a thing done exactly that way to me but you put in sweet dialog showing that there was so much love and appreciation for what was occurring. I giggled at the part where he made her admit what was going on because those would be my same reactions. It never seemed like she was pushed out of her comfort zone. Well comfort zone of being pushed a little passed it hahaha describing sub mentality can be hard. They both seemed quite content with what was going on.

In response to others disliking it, sometimes people just enjoy different levels of bdsm but it's tagged so I really hope you don't become discouraged. I hope those people find the type of stories they like as much as I enjoyed this one. That's why there's so many stories right? :) everyone has different comfort levels.

Maybe it's cause I'm comfortable being in sub space and trusting my dom not just as my playtime dominant but as my soul mate and best friend so I project the trust of what a 10 year marriage would make for me-- I found this story super wholesome as well. Reading as they especially the wife finds part of herself and can be confident in who she is and that her husband loves every part of her.

Moral of the story I loved it hahaha good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I liked that he was able to take some courage and take some control into his sex life. I often agree with Tess (UK) about the relationships between a Dom and sub, and a husband and wife. There has to be a level of trust that the Dom will not abuse a sub without just cause. When someone has a bad day at work, or when the kids get on your nerves there is no good reason just go off and spank someone. First of all, the first spanking should have been a lot less than 30 whacks. Going on for so long could easily have had a genuine loss of self esteem and real emotional damage. At least he did help with an orgasm and cuddled her afterwards did show that he did have some caring still in him. Hopefully they will come up with a safeword so that they do not take things too far. He needs to add some lotion to help heal any future beatings she takes in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous