All Comments on 'Making Daddy Feel Good'

by Locksey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So when daddy wakes up and finds himself nude from the waste down and remembers getting a blow job in his dream, what's he to think?

WhipmasterWhipmasterover 1 year ago

Off to a great start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I use lay on the floor wearing only a t-shirt and bikini panties. I loved getting my dad hard. I would sit on hard dick and grind on him. He always picked me up his right hand tight on my ass. Sitting me down sliding his hand slowly down the back of my leg. What am I going to do with you. Them he's off to the bathroom where I always followed to listen. I could hear him saying my name and how he wanted to smell my ass and lick my ass. Driving me insane with lust. Rubbing my clit so fast I'm so wet I know he hears me every time. I swear I'd say loud enough for him to hear me say dad, I love you so much. He'd say always in course husky voice I love you too honey. That was all I would need to make me squirt all over my bed. Daddy loves your big ass baby. Moaning like an animal he's coming and that alwayy makes me climax. When I turned 18, we did it up lt rigtht. We've been lovers over 30 yrs. He's the one who showed me your story. It was a turn on. Well done. I say it's a true story. Dad's not sure... Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous