Making Decisions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,699 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I talked to my dad and told him I was going to ask Kimmy to marry me. He smiled and asked me when I was going to ask her. I told him I was going over to talk to her dad and ask for permission for his daughter's hand even though I wanted her whole body. It made my dad laugh. I did go see Mr. Morrison and asked for his daughter's hand in marriage. He looked at me and hesitated. It kind of scared me.

"Jim, what took you so long? I was getting a little aggravated with her spending Friday nights at your place. I know she's a grown woman but she is also my daughter. All I ask is that you do right by her."

"Thank you, Mr. Morrison. I promise you I'll do everything in my power to keep her happy. I really do love her, sir. Would you mind if I asked her to marry me at your anniversary party? Of course I want to keep it a secret between us till then."

"That's fine, Jim, I'll keep it a secret even from Ireen. She wouldn't be the best in keeping that kind of secret."

I purchased a ring and even called my sister Sally. I was so excited. She said she was coming down that weekend and would be going to the anniversary party. Word got around through my whole family and they were all going to the party. They all wanted to hear my proposal.

I have no idea how we kept it from Kim. The party was going to be a covered dish dinner so everyone was bringing food. One of my brothers got a group of musicians together so there would be music.

Thank God we had a beautiful day for the party. There is no way we could have held it in the house, not with all the Morrisons family and friends as well as my family. I got there early and helped set up. Kim said she couldn't believe how many people RSVP'ed. She told me my whole family said they were coming. I explained to her that other than Sally, my whole family lived in the area and all knew her parents. They were a very well liked family.

The party was underway and it was really nice. We had music and we danced. Clay and Ellen were there too, seeing Ellen was related to the Morrisons. My brothers all danced with Kim. I finally got over that fear and trusted her and of course they were my brothers.

Tables were set up and we were all eating. The food was fantastic. These women could really cook. I met Kim's brother Rex and he sure was a big guy. He shook my hand and it actually hurt. It was so funny seeing Kim next to her brother: this big muscle bound gorilla looking guy and little petite, cute as an angel, Kimmy.

While people ate, Sharon, Kim's sister stood up and announced that anyone who wanted to say anything to or about her parents could do so now. She walked around as everyone was saying very nice things about them. Even my dad said he couldn't ask for better neighbors. When the speeches pretty much died down, Sharon, asked if there was anyone else. I stood up and she brought me the microphone. Sharon looked surprised that I was going to say something. Kim seemed a bit surprised also.

"Mr. And Mrs. Morrison, your life together is a tribute to your family. Not everyone makes the changes necessary and tries so hard in this day and age. Your marriage and that of my parents and even some of my family (looking over to Sally) are an example to a loving marriage. I hope that someday, people will look back on my life and say they want a marriage just like mine. That's providing she says yes."

I looked down at Kim and pulled the ring out of my pocket. Her mouth flew open and nothing came out. She had tears in her eyes. I had tears in mine.

"Kimmy, I love you with all my heart..."

"Yes, Jimmy, I'll marry you." She stood up and put me in a lip lock and everyone was laughing.

"Honey, I practiced this for days, let me finish. I love you with all my heart. I know I'm not the best looking or richest guy out there but I am totally in love with you. I want us to have a marriage like your parents and mine. I want to grow old and have as many children with you as you want. I just want to be with you always. Kimmy, in front of your family and mine as witnesses of my love for you, will you marry me?"

Of course she said yes, and kissed me again, among all the applause. I looked at everyone and there were smiles and tears. One of the first to congratulate us was my dad. He had tears in his eyes and said, "It's about time." Kimmy was crying as she hugged my parents.

Epilogue:

We were married three months later. Of course, everyone from the anniversary party attended. I finally got on day shift so we had all our evenings together. Our son was born less than a year later. His name is Jimmy - not Jim, not James, but Jimmy.

A year after that our daughter Kristy was born. Kimmy had something about Y's but I didn't care as long as I had her. Puggy our dog is still around and the family pet.

Our parents are happy except dad misses seeing Kim walking down the road every evening. We do go over with the kids a couple of times a week.

Our friends Clay and Ellen got married last year. Ellen's pregnant with their first child. I am so glad the two of them got together. They are our best friends as well as Kim's cousin.

There isn't a lot of change in our love life. We make love as often as possible. No matter how many times we make love, I can't get enough of Kim. In fact, she told me to stop writing this story and make love to her. She just put the kids to bed and is standing there in my tee shirt.

I look back and know I made the right decision.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,699 Followers
12