Making Dinner

Story Info
She needed to kill some time waiting for the stew to finish.
2.8k words
4.34
7.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JekyllL
JekyllL
46 Followers

Wife set the huge pot on the burner and let it heat up with a drizzle of oil. After dumping in the aromatics, she stir-fried the cubes of stewing beef briefly before deglazing with red wine and some water. Two bay leaves joined the bath and she put on the lid and waited for the liquid to come up to temperature before cranking the heat down low.

She grabbed the kitchen timer that was attached with a magnet to the fridge and it beeped obnoxiously as she set it to half an hour. The timer went with her to the living room where Husband lounged on their couch, hands on a controller and playing a game.

"Dinner's already smelling good," he said, not taking his eyes off the game.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, setting the timer onto the glass top coffee table in front of them. Then she slid down onto the carpet floor and wiggled until she sat between his legs.

"What are you doing down there?" he chuckled.

"Taking advantage of you," she said smugly. Her hands moved to stroke his inner thigh. When her fingers wandered close to his groin, he reached down to stroke her head but she waved his hands away. "No, don't touch me."

Obediently, his hand returned back to his controller. She saw his eyes glance to the timer.

"You're going to do this for half an hour?" he asked.

She pursed her lips and looked at the numbers counting down. "Twenty...eight minutes," she corrected.

Husband gave a little hum, but then otherwise made no other comment. The controller clicked and buzzed as he continued his game and Wife continued her languid exploration with her hands. She rested her head on his other thigh and watched as a growing erection tented his sweatpants.

She felt the flex of his muscles in his legs, then teasingly feeling up to his hip and avoiding the tent in his pants. They trailed a light touch to his abdomen, up to his chest where she felt his breathing quicken. He continued to play his game, seemingly ignoring her.

He took in a shuddering breath when she finally caressed his erection through the sweatpants. The music in the game halted and she saw that he had paused it to stare at her hands on his bulge.

"Keep playing," she said firmly, removing her hands from him. She didn't go back to touching him until he un-paused his game. For several long minutes, she simply rubbed him through his pants, watching his breathing grow faster. At one point he tried to kill an NPC in his game but failed and died, giving him a minute or two to fully enjoy her hands as he respawned.

Wife watched as he tried to approach the same enemy NPC again and she decided to tug down his sweatpants. Husband shifted in his seat on the couch and she was able to pull his sweatpants down to just under his ass. He sat back down and she wrapped her hand around his cock. It was hot and hard for her, standing up in attention to her affection.

In the middle of the fight, she leaned in and took one of his balls into her mouth, carefully suckling on it as she stroked him. Husband gave a loud moan, louder than the sounds of fighting from the game. Surprisingly, this time he was able to defeat the enemy. Wife smiled and raised her head to take his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god," Husband groaned. She briefly felt his fingers in her hair but she waved him off again. This was their game, that was the rule: he wasn't allowed to touch her. He was supposed to ignore her but he was already doing a poor job of that.

After a few moments, he got himself under control and continued gaming.

"Fifteen minutes," he muttered to her. Her back was to the timer on the coffee table so he had to tell her how many minutes remained. She murmured in acknowledgement around his cock and he fought off another moan. Wife spent the next few minutes languidly sucking his dick, idly playing with his balls with a free hand. The controller clicked and buzzed just over her head.

When Husband's hips stiffened and thrust upwards into her mouth, she slowed until he relaxed again. She sucked off the beads of precum from the head of his dick and returned to slowly, languidly engulfing him into her hot mouth. Wife squeezed her thighs together - her panties were soaked and she yearned to touch herself. But it was so much fun teasing Husband.

She popped off his cock and rested her head on his thigh again, gently playing with his ruddy cock with her fingertips. Husband occasionally glanced down at her with his face flushed and eyelids hooded.

"I want to fuck you," she whispered up to him.

"Don't let your dreams be dreams," he said. Wife laughed.

"I also want to fuck with you," she said.

"Har har," Husband said. "Congrats, you're successful."

"Am I?" She leaned in again and kissed the tip of his cock. It jerked at her touch. "I feel like I haven't fucked with you enough."

She then sucked on the tip of his cock like a lollipop. She kept doing it as Husband's breathing grew shaky and his hips thrust again to try to convince her to take more of him into her mouth. She used more spit and she made sloppy noises at the tip of his dick. Drool dribbled down his length and he swore loudly.

"Eight...eight minutes," Husband panted.

Hmm, plenty of time. Wife slowly engulfed his cock into her mouth while he returned to playing. This time she experimentally took more of him into her mouth, feeling the tip hitting her throat. That drew out a long, tortured moan from him so she stopped taking him so deep. Wife didn't want him to cum.

"Five minutes. Please."

She decided to set a steady pace, bobbing her head up and down his length but pausing when his body tensed up. Husband was still valiantly trying to play his game but she knew he probably wasn't doing much besides walking in circles.

He was able to not touch her, but his hands fell to his sides and gripped the cushion seats of the couch with the effort.

"Two minutes. Please let me cum."

Wife took his cock out of her mouth to say a single word: "No."

She went back to sucking him. She set a faster pace, taking him deep down her throat and adding a hand to stroke him. His hips twitched upwards to try to fuck her face. Her mouth brought him right to the edge as the kitchen timer rang loudly to show their time was up.

"Oh god, baby, please," Husband whispered. "I need to cum. Please, oh god..."

With one last suck, she got off his cock and turned off the timer, then stood to study her handiwork. Husband was flushed and very erect on the couch, a few dribbles of semen rolling down from the tip. He gave another loud groan as his body twitched from the ruined orgasm. Wife felt her pussy pulse at how big his cock looked at his extreme arousal. It twitched as he struggled not to touch it.

Satisfied, Wife went back into the kitchen to check on the simmering pot. She stirred it briefly and then added a can of tomatoes and the huge bowl of root vegetables that was waiting to be added. The pot was brought to a boil again at full heat after she made sure there was enough liquid inside. Again, after bringing it to temperature, she turned it down to simmer and set the timer to thirty minutes.

Husband was still on the couch when she returned with the timer. He had resumed his game, albeit a little shakily with his full erection hanging out. She set the timer back down on the coffee table and deftly pulled down her tights and panties. Husband paused the game at that point and watched her as she climbed onto his lap, facing him.

His gaze slid down to her chest still covered by her t-shirt. Since they had been home all day, she wasn't wearing her bra. Wife smiled and lifted the front of her shirt, tucking the fabric under her armpits so it stayed up. Husband licked his lips, staring at her bare breasts.

"No touching?" he mumbled.

"No."

When he didn't complain, she rose a little on her knees and took his rigid cock into her hands and fitted him at her slick entrance.

"So much teasing, I'm not gonna last," he said, staring at her pussy pushing down onto his cock.

"Oh, you will," she assured him and sank down. Wife gave a loud moan at the thick intrusion. With one hand braced on his shoulder, she used her other hand to rub her clit as she rode Husband's dick. She watched his hands ball into fists on the sides and that just made her hotter.

"Please let me cum in you," he begged, his eyes glazing over as she rode him faster. "Please, baby, you feel so good..."

The begging and the hungry look in his eyes pushed her over the edge and she came. Her body tensed around him, her pussy clamping tight as she leaned forward and kissed Husband deeply. She felt the warmth of the orgasm course through her veins with every pump of her heart.

"I'm gonna cum," he panted, his hands suddenly clutching her hips and pulling her down so he bottomed out inside her. "Fuck... fuck..."

Wife pulled his hands off her hips and pinned them to the back of the couch next to his head. She then rose and let his cock slide out of her. Husband gave a loud grunt in protest and tried to stay inside her but she relented.

"There's like twenty more minutes," she said with a little smile. "And you're not supposed to touch me."

"Mmm. Please let me back in," he whispered, hips pushing up into her.

"You promise not to touch me?"

"Yes. I'll do anything you want."

Wife let go of his wrists to take off her t-shirt. Then she reached between them to fit his cock back inside her. After they were back in position, she resumed pinning his wrists beside his head and rode him like that. His eyes ate up her naked body, devouring the sight of her swaying breasts and slick pussy. She preened under his attention and arched her back so her tits teased him just centimetres from his face.

He actually started trembling under her as he fought against climaxing. Wife slowed to gauge his reaction but had to disengage him when she felt his body tense up again in a familiar way.

"No... let me cum in you," he said.

"When the timer gets to zero," she replied. "Then you can do it. You can do that for me, right?"

He only groaned in reply as they kissed. When she was satisfied he had calmed again, she returned his dick into her and rode him slowly, still gripping his wrists. She moaned as his dick hit a nice spot inside her and she angled it so it hit there with every thrust.

Husband seemed to grow excited at the steady pace, perhaps thinking that she would get carried away and let him cum. She let him believe that. Her body used him like a sex toy against the couch, riding him shamelessly for her own pleasure.

"I'm cumming," she gasped against his mouth.

"Fuck yeah, cum on my dick," he panted back at her. But his expression darkened when she suddenly slid him out again and leaned back to rub herself. "God no..."

Wife cried out, climaxing sharply as she watched fluid dribble out of Husband's cock again. His face twisted as she ruined his orgasm yet again. In her haze of arousal, she thought how great it would be if they could spend all day doing this. Teasing. Torturing. How hard would he beg she kept edging him? With that sadistic thought in her head, she slipped off his lap and onto the couch next to him and lightly kissed him. She half-sat on his hand still on the couch - this was on purpose. Husband's hand twitched, wanting to turn his wrist so he could cup her ass.

They kissed, Wife barely touching him. It was almost chaste if they ignored their state of undress and their fluids smeared everywhere. They were gonna need to wipe down the couch again. Oh well.

She eyed the timer on the coffee table and just caught it hitting 5 minutes on the dot. Husband also saw it, his dick bobbing slightly.

"How do you want me?" Wife asked.

"On the coffee table," Husband answered. "Ass towards me."

"No touching with your hands," she reminded him.

Husband swore as she got into position. She winced at the cold glass pressed against her breasts as she bent over the coffee table. Husband got off the couch and knelt behind her. The length of his overly warm cock nestled between her buttocks. He moaned in her ear as he humped her slightly before letting the length trail down, the weeping tip seeking her entrance.

The timer was angled so that they could see it. Wife kept her eyes on it as she shifted so Husband's cock could fit in, angled it so that he could push it in without hands. She looked over her shoulder and could see his hands bracing against the couch behind him, gripping the seats with white knuckles as he kept his promise to not touch her.

"Just a few more minutes," she panted as he started thrusting into her.

Husband didn't bother replying. His movements slowed as he tried to control his pleasure to match the timer. At the three minute mark she thought he would lose control, but he just barely was able to hold off. He leaned forward to brace his hands on either side of her on the coffee table, nestling deep in her for a few seconds as they waited for the last minute to roll around.

Wife slipped her hand down to rub her clit again. Her fingers reached a bit further back to fondle his heavy balls.

"Little tease," Husband growled. Wife smiled and cupped a ball as he started thrusting again. "Little fucking tease."

"You have one minute to do something about it," she said, glancing back at the timer.

"Get on the floor," he snarled back. "Ass in the air."

Wife turned so she was on the floor between the coffee table and couch, lowering her upper body to the floor but staying on her knees. Husband fitted himself into her again and braced himself with one hand on the couch, the other on the coffee table and rammed into her cunt. Together, they made crude slapping noises as he pounded into her from behind. Wife pushed back with her arms braced against the carpeted floor to meet his thrusts.

Husband became a wild animal, almost mindlessly thrusting into her. At some point he grabbed her hips, their little game was forgotten and Wife didn't even care. His wildly thrusting cock hit a sensitive spot deep in her and she shook with another orgasm. She squeezed around him and he gripped her hips harder and bottomed out inside her.

"Now you want my cum?" he said breathlessly. "Fucking tease. Fuck..."

The timer sounded and Husband shouted his release, giving two, three hard thrusts and finally unloaded. The timer rang incessantly along with his dick pulsing in its attempt to unload every drop of semen into her. Wife giggled thinking the pulsing and the timer beeping was nearly in sync.

Husband turned off the timer, then slowly extracted himself from her. Wife tried her best not to let the fluids leak all over their carpet (that would be a massive pain to clean) and had relative success. She threw on her t-shirt and ran to the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned to the kitchen, Husband was there checking on the stew with several pieces of garlic bread toasting in their toaster oven. He watched her with a smile as she slipped back into her underwear and tights.

Wife then did the final seasoning in the stew - some herbs, some red wine vinegar, some salt and pepper.

"Dinner's ready," she announced, plating everything.

"Thank you," Husband kissed her cheek. "Next time I'm making dinner."

"Oh? What were you thinking of making?"

"Not sure," he replied, eyes twinkling. "Maybe something in the slow cooker."

End

--

Author's Note: fun fact, this story came out of that joke about the wife needing a timer to cook eggs.

JekyllL
JekyllL
46 Followers