All Comments on 'Making Ends Meet'

by naugwife

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdover 16 years ago
yeah

if i was hubby and found out ..which shouldnt be to hard especially when he touches her cunt that night ...id tell her abort the kid or let your lover pay for the kid ...i wouldnt even divorce her id just leave the military and let her try to find me ...or id trip and fall down the stairs and push her ahead of me and abort the kid ...mine or not id not pay for a kid to a wife who fucked around...id kill it in its sleep if no other way ...remember sid is how many kids die ...one more wouldnt make a difference would it and get rid of the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Does size matter?

Does cock size matter? 10"-12" cock with 2" diameter going into a 3" diameter pussy numbers aren't important. When cock size is over the top usually the story is lacking. Over compensating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

High Schoolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dumb whore you cant explain a black baby!

In most military families it is your immediate ticket to divorce court. THe fact you fucked around will be cause for DNA testing of the first born. And finally as in most towns now one will marry a woman with a black baby and she will be full time whore raising her bastard. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash. As someone mentioned the story is very immature but the woman depicted is even more immature and very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just another slut story

But contains one of the most hilarious lines that I have ever read "his long cock filling my pussy full of SEAMEN"Were they all officers or were they non coms and ordinary naval ratings?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Is it me?

Is it just me or should this Loving wives section be changed because Swingers,Cucks, Cougars, Milfs ,even lesbians,and any other description of people who want marriage vows to be a thing of the past seem to be doing a great job of putting this title of loving wives out of business.

So please for the very few people who like myself like to read a proper loving wife story help us out here.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Not good

Mediocre writing that's marred by several spelling errors and grammatical blunders. Dialog is important in storytelling since characters usually converse with one another. Somehow, this tale was told without dialog. Go figure.

<P>

According to Masters & Johnson, about one male in one thousand has an erect penile length of nine inches or more. That means Carl was really a special guy. He's so special that I'm surprised he's an apartment manager. He should be in porno films. The fact that the author needed a really Big Dick to make the story "erotic" is sad.

<P>

Insofar as the characters were concerned, was there anything about them that made them memorable? No. The husband was a non-entity. The wife was an airhead. You and I would've called on family members for a temporary loan of $300 to make the rent. She decided to prostitute herself. Which is more likely to happen? Carl was a living, breathing dildo who performed his role with aplomb. Not.

<P>

As a stroke story, it's ho-hum. As a work of fiction, it fails to hold my interest. Thank you for your effort.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Paying the Rent

I gave up when the building manager hauled out a 10" to 12" cock which was a thick as the wife's wrist. Since the wife is only 5' 1" and 100 pounds her wrists probably aren't too thick which may be the only realistic part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can relate

Something similar happened to my wife. I had to be away working for a couple of months and funds got tight and the landlord came to collect the rent and my wife did not have the money. At first my wife resisted his proposal, but when he insisted on the money she reluctantly gave in. It turned out he was one awesome fuck. He fucked her for 25 consecutive days before I got home. She couldn't even feel my cock when I put it in her pussy, she was so streteched. Things were a little testy, but we got it worked out and moved away from there and we are still married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why so big

Too exaggerated, a 12 inch cock. Come on! Keep it less than 9 inches.

capt13capt13over 16 years ago
In time

It is funny to me that the people that leave the coldest, cruelest comments are too much of a coward to either write a story or leave their names. I enjoyed the story and respect the effort the writer put in. I wish the writer would have been more descriptive and used dialogue but this was her first submission. I hope you keep improving and sharing more and more stories. The fact that sex has existed and many themes have been and will be repeated is not the point, we enjoy them that is why we come here.

Keep doing what you feel is best and try to improve each story. Have fun and do not worry about all the jerks. As a reader I like to know as much detail as possible and when you describe a dick or any other part, it helps create a picture in our minds. Thanks for your time and I hope to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bullshit

Fuck you capt13. What kind of name is yours? You are a queer dip shit and I don't care if you like my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why so negative

there are 12 inch cocks out here...just cause ur small so do judge it...very good and hot story...latinas are so hot

fourwhlr4everfourwhlr4everalmost 16 years ago
loved it

for a beginner your doing great keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real Life

I found your story to be abrupt and relatively non-descriptive. Beyond that, as a retired navy man I have personally experienced the difficulties of maintaining a marriage over extended deployments. Memories of some of these difficulties, similar to the ones portrayed in your story, probably colored my negative opinion of the story, so please don,t take my negative impression to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
POS

Piece of shit. The story line and the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excuse me

Your hubby joined the military to support a family??

LOL did they make him a Rear Admiral.. What a

load..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
be realistic

I've known all types of women and no matter how slutty, women never use the word "cunt".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In spite of the extramarital sex the wife is a keeper

If I were her husband, I would not divorce her.

She has a healthy sex drive, which is VERY IMPORTANT.

The marriage will be a lasting one because the wife has the ability to adapt to changing circumstances. She will be able to survive while he is deoyed overseas.

I am saying this based on my own experience (money was not the problem but sex was.) Years ago i had to work in Africa for 6 months at the time. Then i would be home for 6 weeks and then back to Africa. I was married to my 2nd wife then. When i got another job (less money but way less travel) the passion between my wife and me remindled & changed. We 'opened our marriage' but before that my wife, on her own initiative, told me everything... about our son's baseball coach, about her ski instructor, about that French Canadian sales rep at work and about my good friend Rodney. I am still married to the same wife & do not have 2nd thoughts any more than any guy my age. (We all sometimes look back & think Oh that was the moment to do... to ask that woman out... "Dream on!" moments of sorts.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A number of comments are way too strict. I gave this story 4 stars (☆☆☆☆)

Contrary to Alvaron53's comment on 01/05/08 the story can be used for jack-off purposes.

The fact of the matter is that the story targets 2 or 3 niche audiences:

- men who have a pronounced voyeur/latent cuckold side (I plead guilty to that charge); men whose kink is to shere his wife are still frowned upon & stigmatized in the society at large

- men who fancy women (married or single) with strong sex drive (also guilty as charged)

- women who would love to fuck (or do fuck) more than one man (god bless them); they are also called names.

I totally agree with anon 09/08/08 "Real life": it may look OK in a sex fantasy but in REAL LIFE it can be a bitch. Years ago i worked in Saudi Arabia on a construction site. Men would work there for five & a half month & then go home for two weeks. It was not easy on families. Wive's (in)fidelity was the least of a problem. Children can slip thru the cracks even when both parents are there; sometimes it is too much for the mother. There are so many possible problems that are too hard even for both parents...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like!

4.5* (four and a half stars)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED THE STORY, GAVE IT A 5- (IT IS BOTH EROTIC & REALISTIC)

Shit happens when young couples are separated for long periods of time.

I think that the husband should not divorce the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
how doc itua help to growth my dick thick and long

HOW DOC ITUA SAVE MY SEX LIFE,HELP ME GROWTH MY PENNIES TO 8 INCHES SEIZE,

My name is slang Dennis am from Mary land I want to share a testimony of how Dr itua herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how DR ITUA herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him {drituaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com) or call or what-apps him through [+2347036387192].he also specialize on the following things

BREAST ENLARGEMENT

BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION

PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT

GENERAL BODY SLIMMING

HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION

REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK

Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,

?????>..,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should come under Interracial.....

I was tricked into reading it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore with convenient excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

Love this story, gave u a 5- (💥💥💥💥💥-.)

In spite of everything, the wife is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert of sorts):

"As we broke from kissing and he stood up, I saw the biggest and thickest cock I have ever seen in my life. His cock was pointing straight out at me..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A spouse who cheats on deployed military members is one of the lowest forms of life. There are NO valid excuses.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

The husband will find out the truth and Carl/Jody will disappear along with the nasty wife. The husband can find a better woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous