Making Friends on Holiday

Story Info
A tale of temptation in a Caribbean paradise.
12k words
4.62
11k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers

Well, for a start, the holiday brochure lied to us. Don't get me wrong; the resort itself was absolutely beautiful. A tropical paradise. Everything you could want from a luxury break in the Caribbean was there; golden sandy beaches, crystal clear water, gourmet food and drink and all the activities you could hope to find. The staff were warm, friendly, and just couldn't do enough for you. The glowing Trip Adviser review almost writes itself.

Where it could be said that the brochure had been a little flexible with the truth was solely in relation to the hotel clientele. The glossy images showed beautiful young couples -- tanned, athletic, well-dressed -- everywhere you looked; relaxing by the pool or at the beach, blissed-out on a massage table, or gazing at the sunset in each other's arms. Within minutes of our arrival, it was apparent that this was not the case. Tara and I were in our early thirties, so we were probably a good thirty years younger than the youngest of the other guests.

Now, don't get me wrong; I have nothing against old people per se. I was just, you know, hoping for the opportunity to sneak a few furtive glances at nubile young women beside the pool or on the beach, their fabulous bodies basking in the sunshine while wearing the tiniest of bikinis.

Tara was clearly just as disappointed about the lack of eye candy as I was. We'd been together just a little over a year and half, and this was our first holiday together. I wouldn't say that this was in any way a make-or-break point in our relationship, but certainly our sex-life had become... routine? Tara had been staunchly reticent about her sexual history, although I knew second-hand about a couple of guys she had briefly dated in the two or three years before we had met, and there were occasions when I wondered if she was also thinking that something was missing from our relationship. Had the spark deserted us?

'If that old dear takes off any more clothes, then I say we relocate to the beach,' she whispered to me, peering out from behind her paperback.

I looked in the direction she was facing; directly across the pool from us a septuagenarian was folding up a dress that was surely the right colours, pattern and size to have been a circus tent in a previous life. Her prodigious rolls of fat now threatened to overwhelm her bikini in a manner which caused me to give serious thought to the idea of throwing my white towel across the pool at her, on behalf of the struggling swimwear, as a sign of defeat.

'Agreed,' I said. 'Although I saw that couple with the matching Zimmer frames heading that way straight after breakfast.'

'Fuck,' muttered Tara.

I briefly found myself wondering what kind of man Tara would have liked to find in her eyeline. I'd kept most of my fitness regime going after leaving the Forces (alright, maybe 'some' rather than 'most'), but I guess there's always room for improvement. I sneaked a look at my girlfriend on the lounger beside me; after a couple of days here at the resort, she had started to develop a healthy tan which, along with her shoulder-length blonde hair, served to emphasize her sparkling green-blue eyes. Even in her current semi-reclined position on the sunbed, her pert breasts held their lovely shape, and her nipples clearly poked through from underneath the thin material of her bikini top. A tiny river of sweat ran from her cleavage down her flat stomach, to be deflected off to her hip by the band of her bikini bottoms.

'Something I can help you with?' Tara asked, smiling at my happy inspection of her figure.

'No, nothing at all. In fact, I was just wondering how I would go about trading you in for that young lady over there.' I nodded at the unfortunate figure of our fun across the pool, who was shaking out her circus tent and attempting to fold it up again.

'Bloody cheek!' Tara laughed, lightly swatting at me with her paperback. We play-wrestled for a few moments, my hands on her wrists to stop her getting any more blows in, before lapsing into a happy silence once more. I needed a drink, and the agitation of Tara's bosom caused by our playfulness had resulted in a momentary stirring in my trunks which needed to relent before I could decently stand up.

'Drink?' Tara asked, almost but not-quite reading my thoughts.

'Sure. Just let me finish this article.' I picked up the discarded magazine from beside my lounger and made absolutely no effort to read the words in front of me for a couple of minutes.

-----

The moment we strolled into the beach-side bar, it was clear that something was afoot. For one thing, it was considerably busier than one would normally expect to find at that hour of the day. Elderly couples leaned in and whispered to each other, sneaking curious looks at the source of the obvious upheaval.

At the bar, perched gracefully on whicker stools, were two of the most stunning young women I had ever seen. The first, casually stirring the contents of her cocktail glass with her finger, was tall -- perhaps just an inch short of six feet -- with a beautiful almond-shaped face framed by long wavey hair that was the colour of chocolate. She was already deeply-tanned and wore a dark green bikini which showed off a figure which could be called lithe were it not for the fabulous breasts squeezed into two small patches of material which appeared to be in no way capable of maintaining their seemingly Herculean effort. Her legs were covered by a matching green sarong which had fallen open to reveal a miniscule pair of bikini bottoms. As we stood there watching, entranced, she removed her finger from the glass in front of her and slid it between her perfect lips. She sucked on the finger once, before slowly extracting it from her mouth to leave it resting lazily on her lower lip. She cast her dark grey eyes around the room, finally settling on Tara and me. She smiled, almost triumphantly, before turning her attention back to the woman sitting alongside her.

This second woman, sitting almost with her back towards us, shook her head slightly, as if to admonish her friend for such a blatant show of sensuousness in a room where the overwhelming majority of the men present were probably just a couple of fry-ups away from a heart attack. The woman's short blonde hair, not too dissimilar from Tara's but certainly more natural and with a more silvery sheen to it, reflected the bar's lights in a way which almost gave her the appearance of wearing a halo. Indeed, as I watched the two women, I couldn't help but be reminded of a cartoon angel and devil, perched in their eternal struggle for power on the shoulders of a much-loved animated character. Then she too turned her head towards us, and once more I was captivated. She really was an angel; her dark brown eyes regarded us warmly, a half-smile resting playfully on her full lips. Then she turned away, collecting her purse from atop the bar and leaning in close to her friend before whispering a few words. She stood; although she was not as tall as the brunette and was wearing a loose-fitting summer dress in a pale blue material which covered most of her body, I was left with the clear impression that she too possessed a wonderful figure, at least on a par with her companion.

The two women walked from the bar, a hotel key hanging loosely from the brunette's fingers. As they stepped out of sight, it was almost as if everyone present was released from a spell; whispered voices suddenly became louder, people once more began to move about the room. I turned to Tara, expecting the pursed lips and raised eyebrows universally recognised as the sign of an annoyed wife or girlfriend. But no; Tara was still looking in the direction in which the two women had departed, and on her face was an expression I didn't recognise.

-----------

'They've got the room next to us!' cried Tara, as she closed the apartment door behind her and unloaded her purchases from the hotel shop onto the table beside me.

'The one on the end of the row?'

'Uh-huh. I think one of their bags must've been delayed at the airport; I just saw it being dropped off with the blonde.' Tara tore the lid from a bottle of water and thirstily took a few gulps.

'Is it just the two of them?' I asked.

Tara tilted her head to one side as she looked at me, confused by the question. 'Well, duh! Who else were you expecting?'

'I dunno. Boyfriends? Husbands?' I paused in my application of after-sun. Was I missing something here?

'Oh Sam; you're so sweet sometimes.'

Yeah, I was definitely missing something here. 'Well, I know that, but why am I being sweet on this particular occasion?'

'They're lesbians, dear.'

'Nooooooo. That's not what lesbians look like. At least, not in the real world.' I briefly considered saying that lesbians only look like that in porn films, but thought better of it. A comment like that would surely only invite questions from my girlfriend on a subject I'd probably do well to avoid.

'Lesbians,' repeated Tara, surprisingly definitively.

'How do you know?'

'How do I know? I just know.' Was it my imagination, or was there a hint of defensiveness there? Tara turned away, taking another drink from her bottle and walking through to the bathroom. 'And I know something else,' she called over her shoulder. 'Nobody will be missing dinner in the hotel restaurant tonight!'

-----

Tara was right; the hotel restaurant was absolutely rammed that evening; busier by far than we had seen it so far during our stay. Guests who might otherwise have waited until a later sitting were queuing for tables before the restaurant had even opened, such was the stir caused by the new arrivals. For a moment, I felt a pang of jealousy; Tara and I were pretty hot, surely. Why hadn't we received this kind of reaction?

'See? Everyone's out to see the gorgeous lesbians tonight,' Tara whispered. My brief moment of hurt pride was immediately displaced. I'd waited all my life to have a beautiful woman whisper the words 'gorgeous lesbians' into my ear.

We took our seats at the last remaining empty table -- a table for four -- and ordered drinks. We hesitated to get up to peruse the buffet; it seemed that an unspoken agreement was in place between everybody in the room that we would all wait as patiently as was possible for the inevitable grand entrance. Then a hush descended on the room, starting with those with the best view of the restaurant doors and emanating outwards across the rest of us; they had arrived. The brunette came into sight first, sweeping imperiously into the room wearing a full-length yellow silk dress with a slit up the side all the way to the top of her smooth, bronzed thigh. The dress fitted her perfectly; clinging tightly to her swaying hips, her slim waist, her magnificent chest. Her dark hair was now up in a relaxed bun which left her long, graceful neck exposed to the cool evening air. I could almost hear the involuntary sigh of admiration escape from everyone in the room -- male and female.

A few moments later, the blonde appeared behind her, chatting amiably with the maître d'. She too had opted for a long evening dress, this one of navy-blue chiffon with a plunging neckline which confirmed my earlier suspicions that her bust was almost as impressive as her friend's. There was no doubt that the blonde was far less ostentatious than her companion, but in no way less desirable; in fact, as I watched her quietly sharing a joke with the blushing maître d', of the two women, I found myself more drawn to her.

Conscious that I was actually here with my girlfriend, I dragged my eyes away from the two women and took a swig of my beer. Placing the bottle back on the table, I turned to Tara.

'Oh my god,' she muttered through gritted teeth. 'He's bringing them over here.'

I looked back towards the entrance and felt a moment of what can best be described as panic. The maître d' was indeed leading the two women in our direction. As they arrived at our table, instinctively I stood.

'I am so sorry, sir and madam,' the flustered man said, 'but as you can see, we are unusually busy this evening and are therefore short of tables. Would you mind very much if these ladies joined you?' He motioned to the women standing beside him, as if we might have failed to notice them.

I exchanged a brief look with Tara then babbled our agreement. The two women sat down; the brunette across from me and the blonde to my right, opposite Tara. I'm sure it was only in my imagination that I heard a collective groan from every other man in the restaurant. In their twilight years or not, no man would want to miss an opportunity to dine in the company of three such lovely young ladies. Despite the cool air coming in from the sea, my cheeks burned. Perhaps I had forgotten to put after-sun on my face.

'I'm Evie,' said the blonde, shaking first Tara's hand then mine. Her cool fingers rested gently in mine for a brief moment, her brown eyes under their long dark lashes holding my gaze. She motioned to the brunette. 'And this is Alice.'

The brunette held out her hand to me, then to Tara.

'I'm Tara, and the gawking buffoon is my very-much-in-love boyfriend Sam.'

Fuck, I'm definitely blushing, I thought to myself. The three women smiled warmly at me, and I felt a little of the coolness of the group evaporate.

-----

Dinner passed in a whirl of alcohol and easy conversation, carried along, at least in the beginning, by my girlfriend's ability to put people at ease. I'd pretty much expected both women to be awful -- the way beautiful people often are -- but as the evening wore on, I found myself warming to Alice and especially to Evie. Tara found out fairly early on that the brunette had, like her, studied fashion at university, and they soon settled into a conversation on the subject which was way beyond my ability to follow. Naturally, this left me spending much of my time chatting with Evie. I had no cause for complaint about that.

'So, what do you do, Sam?' Evie asked, as our dinner plates were taken away.

'I'm a teacher. I teach Dickens to a school full of utterly uninterested teenage boys,' I replied. 'I was in the Royal Navy for a few years, but just kind of lost the taste for it. I had no plan for what else to do, and just fell into teaching.'

'Don't you miss the Navy?' she asked. 'It's always struck me as a romantic way to spend your life -- travelling the world with all your friends around you.'

I laughed. 'Ah, it's not quite like that. Yeah, I miss some parts of it though, and I'm certainly glad I did it.'

I took a swig of beer. Talking about leaving the Forces with someone who hasn't served can be tricky, and particularly so when they're a complete stranger. I was keen to move the conversation on.

'What about you? What do you do? Apart from making every room go silent when you walk into it, of course.'

Evie laughed out loud, and I could feel Tara's eyes burning into the side of my head. Time to rein in the alcohol consumption a bit, I thought.

'Well, the truth is, I don't really do anything. Daddy owns things.' She left that there, as if it made everything completely clear with no further need for discussion. In truth, I had already guessed that she came from money. The clothes, the tan, the accent clearly refined by an expensive school; the clues were all there. She nodded towards her friend. 'Same for Alice.'

'Must be nice,' I suggested.

'I sometimes feel that I might be missing out on something though,' she added.

'Maybe you should have joined the Royal Navy instead of me.'

Evie laughed out loud again, and I cast a nervous glance to my left. I shouldn't have worried; Tara's attention was entirely caught up with a conversation about fabric; at least, I assumed that that was what the conversation was about. Alice's hand was on the short sleeve of Tara's dress, feeling the material between her fingers. Then it occurred to me that neither of them was actually saying anything.

Beside me, Evie coughed politely, and the two women looked at us as if surprised to see us there.

'Alice was telling me that she interned at the same company that I did. Isn't that amazing?' trilled Tara. We'd been together long enough that I thought I knew how she reacts when she's caught in a fib, or when she's hiding a surprise, or when she's feeling guilty. This was certainly one of those, but I couldn't quite place which of them.

'Wow, what are the chances?' I replied, with all the fake surprise I could muster. I looked at Evie, who was giving Alice the same look of faint reproach that we'd seen earlier in the bar. I noticed the brunette give the tiniest of shrugs in response to her companion; a kind of 'I wasn't doing anything' shrug.

Evie eased out of her chair, inadvertently leaning forward to give me an unexpected and entirely welcome glimpse down her cleavage.

'Well, it's been a really long day, so if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bed,' Evie said. She reached out her hand towards Alice. 'Are you coming to bed, baby?'

Aaahhhh, right. Lesbians, I thought.

As Evie helped a slightly tipsy Alice to her feet, both Tara and I stood as well.

'Thank you both for a lovely evening,' said Alice, mostly in the direction of my girlfriend. She leaned in and pressed her cheek against Tara's for a few moments before stepping back.

'Yes, thank you both. I really enjoyed myself.' Now Evie leaned in towards me and kissed my cheek, the aroma of her perfume filling my nostrils. Then, with smiles all around, both women were gone.

-----

Tara and I fucked like animals that night. From the moment we stepped into our apartment, we were tearing at each other's clothes, our tongues frantically entwined. There was no foreplay; I threw her beautiful naked body on the bed and then climbed onto her. My cock slid into her sopping sex with no resistance. I pounded into her, again and again, her legs wrapped around my back, our cheeks pressed together, as we fucked our way to orgasm as quickly as we could.

I could hear Tara groaning with passion, although it seemed to come from far away.

'Louder, baby, let me hear you,' I grunted.

Suddenly, I felt Tara tense up, her body absolutely still beneath me. The groaning continued -- from the other side of the wall connecting our apartment with the one occupied by Evie and Alice. Then, beneath it, we could hear a second voice, crying out in time with the first. Our two lovely neighbours were at it not more than a foot or two from our bed, separated from us by just a couple of layers of plasterboard. Slowly, I started to rock my cock backwards and forwards in Tara's snatch again, in time with the noises coming from the other side of the wall. Together, we built up speed, and volume, until all four of us were fucking at full tilt, grunting and groaning at the tops of our voices. The headboards of our beds hammered against the adjoining wall, and my mind raced with thoughts of what was happening next door. I grunted as I continued to hammer my dick into Tara's sopping pussy.

'That's right baby, fuck my pussy,' I heard Evie's muffled voice cry out.

'Harder, do me harder!' shouted Tara beneath me.

'Ahhh, I'm coming!' wailed Alice.

'Yes, yes, yeeessssssss!' screamed Evie.

'Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' shrieked Tara.

I blasted my girlfriend's spasming cunt with bolt after bolt of hot jizz, bellowing into the night air as all three women cried out in their orgasms. Tara and I held each other, my twitching cock still inside her. She whimpered in my ear and I kissed her cheek.

From next door, all we could now hear was the occasional exaggerated sigh as the two lovers lay wrapped up in each other's bodies, basking in the afterglow of devastating orgasms shared through the wall with almost complete strangers.

-----

The next day was -- different. We rose late, and by the time we had had something to eat, it was early afternoon before we made it to the pool. Tara was affectionate but distant, like her mind was elsewhere. I had no doubt that her thoughts were on the events of last night, but I couldn't figure out exactly what was going through her mind. I wondered if it was me; had I been too open in my attraction to Alice and Evie? As we lay beside the pool, I thought about ways to bring the subject up.

Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers