Making Friends on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As is so often the way, my plans were overtaken by events beyond my control.

'Good morning, you two!'

I looked up to see Alice beaming at us from beside our loungers. Her hair was again down, tumbling around that lovely almond-shaped face onto her chest. She wore a simple black bikini which somehow seemed to amplify her majestic figure, and she stood close enough that I could have buried my face between her legs without moving very far at all. She smelled of jasmine and freshly-fucked pussy. I guessed why she was also late to the pool.

'Did you both have a fun time last night? It sounded like it!' She pulled her sunglasses down her nose and winked suggestively at both of us in turn.

I turned to Tara; not usually one to blush, her cheeks were a shade of crimson that couldn't entirely be attributed to the time she had been spending in the hot Caribbean sun.

'I guess you and Evie enjoyed yourselves too, right?' I replied. 'Speaking of which, where is Evie today?'

'Oh, she'll be along soon, I guess. I just came down to pick up your lovely girlfriend.'

'Me? What for?'

'Evie and I had booked massages for this morning, but now she doesn't feel like it. Thought you might like to take her place and keep me company.'

Something in the back of my mind didn't like the sound of Alice's suggestion of Tara taking Evie's place, even though I knew she only meant it in reference to the massage appointment. Didn't she?

'Well, I don't know. I'm not really one for massages,' Tara said, not altogether convincingly, particularly given that she had mentioned to me just the day before that she was looking forward to using the spa.

'Pleeeeeeease? I really need a massage, and I know I'll just be awfully bored if I have to go on my own.' Alice turned to me. 'You don't mind if I steal Tara from you, do you, Sam?'

See, there it was again. To my ears, what was probably an entirely innocent suggestion sounded uncannily like Alice was planning to disappear into the sunset with my girlfriend. Was Alice fucking with me or just giving me fair warning?

'No, that's okay by me. You should go, babe -- you do seem a little tense this morning.'

I could see the dilemma in Tara's face. She wanted to go with Alice -- I knew she did -- but she was wondering if I was genuinely okay with it.

'If Evie will be along shortly, I'm sure she will keep me company,' I continued. Two can play this game.

Tara smiled at me and shrugged. 'OK. If you don't mind me leaving you.'

And there it was again -- this time coming from the mouth of my own girlfriend. Get a grip, Sam, I told myself. I watched Alice and Tara wander off towards the spa, two perfect bottoms jiggling in their low-slung bikini bottoms. Just before they went out of sight, Tara turned and blew me a kiss.

'Ah, that was sweet.'

I turned and found Evie laying her towel out on the lounger just vacated by my girlfriend. We had pushed the two beds together when we came down to the pool that morning, so Evie was now laying herself out much closer to me than I would normally expect to find myself with an unfamiliar woman wearing next-to-nothing.

'Hello, Evie. You didn't feel like joining Alice for your massage?' I asked.

'No. Not today. Besides, we thought Tara would enjoy it more.'

Evie's sunglasses were making it very difficult to read her expression, and whether there was any hidden meaning in her comment.

'Would you put some suntan lotion on my back, Sam? Please?' Evie swung her shapely legs to the side of her lounger facing away from me, presenting me with her back. Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bikini top and slipped the straps from her shoulders, before placing her hands over the bra's cups to hold it in place against her breasts. I wondered how they must feel; were they as soft as I imagined them to be? Were her nipples jutting through the thin material into the palms of her hands?

'Sam? Are you with me?'

'Hmm? Oh, sure. Here,' I dribbled some lotion onto my hands and slowly rubbed it into her smooth skin. Her body felt wonderful beneath my fingers, and I could feel my cock stiffen within my trunks.

'Mmmmmmm. That's feels good. You have great hands, Sam,' murmured Evie.

I froze. How much time had passed? What had started off as the simple application of some suntan lotion had somehow turned into me giving Evie a massage. I quickly rubbed a couple of stray smears of lotion into her skin, desperately trying not to think about how much it looked like cum.

'There; you're all done.'

'Thank you.' Evie swung her legs around to my side of her sunbed, so that she was facing me. 'I don't suppose I could persuade you to do my chest now, huh?'

I stared for a moment, unsure how to react. God, what I would give for just five minutes with my hands on Evie's breasts, I thought. I stuttered, and Evie burst into laughter, pulling the straps of her bikini top back into place and fastening the catch.

'You guys are so cute,' she giggled. 'I bet Alice is having just as much fun with Tara right now.'

-----

I met Tara back in our apartment a couple of hours later. From the moment she stepped through the door, I could see that the relaxing massage had done little to cool Tara's excitement at spending time with Alice.

'How was it?' I asked.

'Oh my god,' Tara squealed, 'The moment we got to the spa, Alice took all her clothes off; I couldn't stop staring. And she knew it.' She sighed. 'Her body is just perfect.'

I wrapped her in my arms. 'Yours is pretty fabulous too,' I murmured, my hands slipping down to her buttocks.

'No time for that,' she said reproachfully, slipping from my embrace and crossing to the bathroom. 'I have to get ready. Alice and I are going out dancing.'

'What? I thought we were going to watch Roman Holiday on the beach after dinner,' I called after her.

In the bathroom, I could hear Tara turning the shower on. 'Alice has some contacts at a couple of great designers. She wanted to go dancing tonight and I need to keep her sweet,' she replied through the doorway. 'You don't mind, do you? It could be really great for my career.'

'Sure, of course,' I said.

'You could keep Evie company while Alice and I are out.'

Wait, what? 'Evie isn't going with you?'

'No,' Tara called. 'Apparently, Evie isn't much of a one for partying. It seems like she's about as keen on dancing as you are.' She popped her head around the bathroom door and smiled at me. 'I can't believe I'm saying this, but you'd be doing me a favour if you'd spend the evening entertaining one of the most gorgeous women you or I have ever seen. You're okay with that, aren't you?'

-----

I went for a walk into town before dinner. I didn't have any particular reason to do so, other than not really wanting to watch Tara getting ready for a night out without me. It was late afternoon and the schools had clearly just emptied out for the day; everywhere I turned there were groups of smartly dressed kids laughing and joking as they made their way home.

The shops and bars in the town had nothing I needed or wanted, so after a while I turned to head back up the hill to the hotel. On the way, I overtook a hunched old lady carrying two bags of shopping; turning back, I offered to help and she enthusiastically accepted. As we slowly walked on together, we passed a large group of cheering schoolkids, mostly around 8 or 9 years old, gathered around a single figure crouched down in the middle of them under the watchful gaze of a uniformed teacher. The figure stood up and I realised with a start that it was Evie. She smiled at me as I passed, then started to hand out small gifts from the bag she had been fiddling with on the floor -- a small metal London bus, a toy Corgi dog, some plastic dinosaurs and zoo animals, boxes of crayons and coloured chalks. The old lady and I watched the joyous reactions of the children as Evie handed something to each and every one of them before giving the bag and the few items left in it to the teacher. Evie's face matched the unadulterated happiness in the faces of the children, and as I carried on up the hill, I wondered how anyone made themselves worthy enough to be with her.

-----

I was early to dinner that evening, and the restaurant was mostly empty as I took my seat and ordered a beer. When Evie came in, she spotted me and I waved at the empty chair at my table. As she walked through the restaurant toward the table, I once again tried and failed not to stare. Tonight she was dressed in an ankle-length pleated skirt and a white blouse; the simple outfit took nothing away from how absolutely breathtaking she looked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a couple of the restaurant staff exchange confused looks; it seems like I wasn't the only one to be perplexed by the situation Evie and I now found ourselves in.

'Are you sure you don't mind me joining you?' Evie asked as she arrived at the table.

'No, no, not at all,' I replied, again indicating the empty chair across from me.

Evie smiled gratefully and settled herself at the table. In addition to her obvious beauty, she had an uncommon grace, which made every movement seem effortlessly cool. As she looked up at the waiter to order a drink, I took the opportunity to have a good long look at her. She had caught the sun a little that day, and a slight sunburn had brought out a faint line of freckles across the bridge of her nose and the tops of her cheeks. The waiter sauntered off to fetch Evie's drink, and she turned her dazzling smile back in my direction; I warmed myself in it like the first rays of sun after a stormy night.

'I'm glad that Alice has someone to go dancing with; it saved me having to go with her,' she explained.

'Same here,' I confided. 'We were planning to watch the film down on the beach tonight, but Tara can't resist a night out on the tiles.

'Oh, what film are they showing?' Evie asked.

I told her and she gasped with a girlish excitement. 'I love that film!' she cried.

We chatted about films, then music, then books. The next hour and a half positively flew by, with the barest break in our conversation; I couldn't remember the last time that had happened with Tara, if ever. Evie spoke with an openness which was entirely disarming; even as she talked about her family's money, and her resulting guilt at not working, I found it impossible to think of her words as anything but entirely genuine. As the dessert plates were cleared away, Evie fixed her beautiful brown eyes on me with a sudden seriousness.

'Sam, can I ask you something? You can say no, of course, but I really hope you don't.'

In that instant, I felt like a teenager again, swept up in the terrors of a first romance. A thousand possibilities raced through my mind; what could she possibly have to ask me? If she asked me the question I suddenly so desperately wanted to hear, how would I react?

If she asked, would I cheat on Tara?

'Will you watch Roman Holiday with me?' she said.

'I'm sorry?'

Evie nodded in the direction of the beach. 'Will you watch the movie with me?'

'Oh! Oh, yeah, sure, if you like.' A smooth response worthy of Gregory Peck himself.

Evie beamed at me, and my utter lack of coolness became a distant memory.

We sat and watched the film from deckchairs pulled close together on the sand. The hotel staff had erected the screen at the end of a broad corridor of flaming torches, and when I occasionally snuck a glance in Evie's direction, I saw the flames reflected in her eyes, dancing in erratic rhythms much like my heartbeat. We laughed at the same bits of the movie, and at the bittersweet denouement, when I could hear Evie sniffling beside me, it was all I could do to avoid sweeping her up in my arms and pleading with her never to cry again for the rest of her life. Then I thought of Tara and realised quite how much trouble I was in.

We walked back to our apartments together later that night; we didn't say much and it was clear that we both had things on our minds. The fact was that this had without doubt been the best date of my life, whilst at the same time not being a date at all. We said goodnight at my door and her hand brushed briefly against mine as she passed me on the way to her apartment.

'Sam?'

I looked up; Evie was standing by her door, hesitating. 'Yes Evie?'

'The film tonight; was the princess right? Is doing the right thing more important than doing what makes you happy?'

I looked down at the keys in my hand; keys to an apartment I was staying in with my girlfriend.

'I don't know, Evie. I like to think that maybe there was a happy ending for Joe and the princess further down the line, but I guess life doesn't always work out like that.' I paused. 'What do you think?'

She smiled, perhaps a little sadly, but also with a touch of hope. 'I think things can change in a heartbeat,' she said. 'Goodnight.'

And then she was gone. For a couple of minutes, I stood there in the warm night air, with the Caribbean Sea gently breaking onto the shore in the distance, and I watched the closed door just along the veranda from me. But it didn't open again.

-----

I waited up in bed, in the dark, for Tara to arrive home; I don't remember precisely what time she arrived, but it was late. As she tottered across the bedroom, I could just make out, by the light of the moon through the cracks in the shutters, her clothes being discarded. She collapsed on top of the sheets next to me and immediately fell into a deep, boozy sleep.

I lay there in the darkness thinking about the woman laying next to me, and even more about the woman I had spent the evening with. Finally, with nothing but confusion in my mind, I fell into a fitful sleep and dreamed of the bare skin of Evie's back beneath my fingertips.

-----

I awoke late, but still before Tara. Stepping into the shower, I scrubbed my body clean before taking my cock in my hand and slowly working the foreskin up and down under the warm water. When Tara stepped into the shower behind me, I was fully erect, and desperate to fuck.

Tara pressed her naked body up against my back, reaching around to relieve my cock from my pumping fingers. She purred as she resumed the wanking motion, and I tipped my head back and groaned. She grabbed me by the shoulder, spinning me around and kissing me, her fingers continuing to work my dick against her stomach. I grasped her hips and pulled her tight against me, returning her kiss with a ferociousness I couldn't explain.

Tara backed herself against the wall of the shower cubicle and pulled me closer by my cock. I slipped my hand under her thigh and lifted it up at a right angle from her torso, exposing her cunt to my probing member. She guided me in, and I slid effortlessly inside her. We fucked silently for a few moments, the water cascading down our thrusting bodies; then she pushed both her hands against my stomach, and my cock slipped out of her. She kissed me, her hands sliding over my torso, my chest, then up the sides of my face and into my hair. Then, as she firmly applied pressure to the top of my head, I knew what she wanted. My mouth worked my way down her body, lingering at her perky breasts before continuing down her flat tummy.

As my lips finally met her sex, I knelt on the floor and placed my hands under her thighs, lifting her up while pushing her against the wall. She pulled my face into her, and I feasted on her pussy, working her with my lips and tongue. I released one of her thighs and she stood on tiptoes on one foot. As I continued to lick and kiss her exposed clitoris, I slowly inserted one, then a second, finger into her cunt. Above me, she grunted an obscenity as I started to work my digits in and out of her, fingering her while still using my mouth to work her clit.

'Fuck me, baby,' she cried. 'Yeah, like that. Like that. Yes, yes, yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!'

I felt her pussy walls pulse around my fingers as I brought her off, a tiny jet of ejaculate firing into my face. Her hands clenched my head, holding me tight against her cunt as she rode the waves of her orgasm. When I felt her body go limp, I stood and held her tightly, my hard cock pressed between our bodies.

Tara hungrily sought out my mouth, her tongue darting across my lips and onto my tongue in search of a taste of her own cum. Her fingers resumed her firm jacking-off of my dick, while my hands grasped at her nipples. No words passed between us, and I closed my eyes to avoid looking at her face. Tara's wasn't the face I wanted -- needed - to see. And as my mind effortlessly conjured Evie's beautiful features, my balls tightened and suddenly three thick ropes of cum shot from my dick over my girlfriend's hand and stomach. I groaned with the wonderful release; my pulsing dick still being slowly worked by Tara's cum-covered fingers.

-----

After breakfast, we settled down at the pool once more. Between us, we probably spoke no more than a couple of dozen words, with Tara's attention seemingly entirely focused on a magazine article, and my own thoughts a whirlwind of guilt and longing. I knew without any doubt that it wasn't Tara, but Evie, that in my mind I had been having sex with in the shower, and it seemed entirely likely to me that I would betray myself to my girlfriend at any moment.

I looked across the pool at the usual crowd of pensioners. Two days ago, they had been figures of fun to Tara and me; now I envied them. Now I could see that they were couples who had spent lifetimes together; building a home, raising children, helping with the grandkids. I wanted those things -- not with Tara but with the beautiful young woman I had spent only a few hours in the company of.

I couldn't spend another minute in Tara's company -- not right now. Energised by my guilt and the fear of revealing my feelings to her, I stood and explained that I was going for a walk. I didn't invite her company and she didn't offer it.

I walked for a couple of hundred meters along the beach, the hot sand scuffing over the edges of my flip-flops to burn the soles of my feet. Sweat dripped into my eyes and I sought the shade of the trees lining the seafront. Out of the glaring heat, I sat down on the fallen trunk of a palm tree. There was not a soul in sight, despite being only just a short distance from the hotel grounds.

The cooling breeze came in waves through the trees, and in between those waves I could just make out voices. Not talking. Moaning. Grunting. I recognised Evie's name being called. I looked around me and spied movement between the trees, barely a dozen meters away.

I knew I shouldn't look. Couldn't look. I had to look. I had to see Evie's wondrous body in the throes of passion. I didn't care if it wasn't me who was pleasuring her -- who was being pleasured by her -- I just had to see her face, watch her body, hear her voice.

I crept through the foliage, desperate to see and not be seen. Finally, from behind a thick tree truck, I peered into a small grassy glade a few meters in front of me. I peered at the incredible sight of Alice and Evie naked, their faces buried in each other's pussies. The brunette was on top, her long dark hair falling down around her face as she slurped noisily at Evie's cunt. Their obscene groaning and grunting as they worked each other to orgasm filled the air.

Instinctively, my hand slid beneath the waistband of my trunks, lightly grasping my cock between my thumb and two of my fingers, just below the tip, and pulling the foreskin up and down.

Suddenly, Alice pulled her face away from between Evie's long tanned legs and she sat upright on her lover's face, groaning in ecstasy. She raised her face to the heavens and let out a long wail as she ground her cunt on my fantasy woman's mouth. Alice's massive bare breasts were forced upwards as she arched her back, her dark brown nipples hard in the cool shade. Then she threw herself forward, spent, whimpering as Evie continued to lap at her sodden slit.