Making Friends on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god yes!' she cried. 'I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!'

Her body bucked wildly as she was overwhelmed by her orgasm. He pussy clenched my dick deep inside her, and it was all I could do to not fill her with my seed right then and there. Evie rode my cock until, spent, her legs buckled beneath her and we collapsed together to lie flat against the sheets. I pulled out my still-swollen dick, causing her to whimper pathetically beneath me.

We lay there together for a few minutes, fighting to regain our breath. I rolled off of her onto my back, and Evie followed me over so that her breasts were pressed against my chest and her face was just inches from mine. She swung a long leg over me, leaving a smear of her ejaculate along the top of my thigh.

I pulled Evie's face to mine for a lingering kiss, then groaned as her fingers once again wrapped themselves around my tool. She slowly resumed working my cock, then leaned close to my ear to whisper.

'Tell me what you want, Sam. Do you want me to wank you off? Or blow you?'

I reached across my chest to stroke the soft skin at the side of her boob, causing her to groan into my ear. Decisions, decisions.

'Or maybe something else?' she purred. She slid from the bed onto her knees, pulling me by my cock until I was standing in front of her. Looking me square in my eyes, she licked up and down along the length of my shaft a few times, coating it in her saliva. Then, when my dick was completely slick from her spit, and with a devilish smile on her mouth, Evie pressed the soft flesh of her breasts around it. My cock was enveloped in the warm cocoon of those magnificent tits that I had fantasised about since the very first time she looked in my direction in the bar. A deep groan escaped my lips followed by a regular quiet grunting as she wrapped her fingers around her breasts and started to pump them around my shaft. Fuck, I was in heaven!

'Oh Evie, I'm going to cum, baby,' I groaned.

She stared up at me, her mouth open just inches from my dick as it rocked in and out of her cleavage.

'That's what I want, Sam; I want you to give it to me -- all of it. On my breasts, on my face, in my mouth. Whatever part of me you want, you just take it. I'm yours; use me as you wish.'

With that, the speed with which Evie was wanking me with her tits went into overdrive. It was all too much; as I felt the final rush of cum surging from my balls, I transferred my stare from my dick plowing her succulent tits to the angelic face gazing lovingly up at me.

'Uh, uh, uh. Here it comes,' I grunted. Evie lowered her chin, her mouth wide open to receive my seed. The first jet of cum shot straight onto her lips and tongue, causing her eyes to widen in surprise. The second long white rope traced a line from her upper lip all the way to her forehead. I pulled my cock back from her breasts' embrace and shot the third blast into her cleavage. I suddenly realised that I was bellowing; incoherent noises of lust and arousal. I gripped my cock and wanked the last few drops of my seed onto the fat teat of Evie's right breast.

'Fuck,' moaned Evie, dribbling more of my cum from her mouth onto her breasts. I gazed in wonder at her cum-soaked face and chest, my cock twitching in my fist. She pulled my dick out of my hand and sank her lips around it once more, swirling her tongue around the sensitive skin of my shaft and helmet. My knees buckled and I placed my hands on her head to steady myself. After a moment or two, Evie released my dick from her lips and, giggling in girlish delight, used her fingers to wipe up my jism from her face, scooping it into her mouth. She sucked her fingers clean, one by one, the tipped back her head and let the last of my cum trickle down her throat.

'I think you should lie down,' she laughed, and it was hard to disagree with her. I'd never felt so overwhelmed, so drained, as I did right at that moment as I lay back with Evie nestling into my arms. We lay cuddling for a while, basking in the intimacy of the moment.

'What's that?' Eve whispered.

I looked down at her and saw that her head was cocked to one side as if listening. There. Just beneath the gentle sighing of the waves outside, and the slowly calming thudding of my own heartbeat, there was another rhythmic noise. A grunting.

'Oh my god, that's Alice and Tara!' Evie gasped.

She was right; two nights ago I had heard my new lover and her girlfriend through these same thin walls. Now I was listening to Alice and Tara -- my girlfriend up until barely an hour ago -- pleasuring each other, presumably on the bed in what was still technically mine and Tara's apartment.

'Jealous?' asked Evie. Did I hear a hint of nervousness in her question.

'Not at all,' I replied sincerely; I had never been so content.

'That's a shame,' said Evie. 'You know, on that first night, Alice was entirely up for the two of us knocking on your door to ask if we could join you.'

I laughed. Things like that didn't actually happen, did they?

Evie pulled herself up on one elbow and looked me in the face, entirely serious.

'If I had known then what I know now,' she whispered, reaching down to caress my cock, 'I would have been entirely up for that.'

A brief but incredibly detailed vision of a foursome with three beautiful women flashed through my mind.

'Nah, not for me,' I lied.