All Comments on 'Making Friends Pt. 01'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story started off real good, in the first two or three paragraphs, but it deteriorated into the most unbelievable even for fiction. It is hard to get excited about this because even before the end of the first page, they are already talking about sex with the couple they just met. for a couple that had never done this. No preparation, no build, no background. It could have had such potential, but was ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow adding Karla. Wow Wow.

Lacey more Wow. Part2 please answer thanks. 5 stars

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 1 year ago

5 Stars from me, I enjoyed the story line. Although the "falling in love" happened at an unbelievable pace the author kept it in short story form where unbelievable is typically present. Also, such a mix of relationships all drawn together by unique characters and circumstances...different from most stories found among Literotica writings. This beginning could go in so many exciting directions. I can't wait to see how the author decides to continue, I hope we have more opportunities. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long boring 😴 story 👎👎👎

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65about 1 year ago

Maybe some people didn’t like it but I loved it. Thank you for sharing and since you suggested there will be at least a part 2, I am already looking forward to it.

WeissbiermannWeissbiermannabout 1 year ago

Loved your story. The only thing missing was what happened with the family immediately after the men were shot in their home. We didn’t hear anything about them until the next group scene over dinner.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What I really liked was the narrative approach, plus the descriptions of bodies of the hot chicks and action - I'm "hopelessly straight" by today's norms. I'm here for the fantasies re: women, not much about the men truly catching my attention. 5* from me!

The characters themselves are unfortunately just a bit 2D, the length of the story simply not allowing for the kind of in-depth development that is then presumed in some instances. The reader doesn't necessarily want to be TOLD how awesome the strength of the relationship is, for example, so much as to be SHOWN that. Not that it's not still wonderful, and hot as lava - just that the foundation that comes ONLY from character development is a tiny bit rickety.

Thanks for; this, it's a great read! Anxiously awaiting the implicitly promised second part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.