Making Heather's Dream Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was snapped back to where she was, when Brad, said, "Okay gorgeous, on your knees and open wide."

Licking her lips at the prospect of filling her mouth with that much cock, she didn't hesitate and pushed back her chair and crawled down in front of him and quickly got onto her knees.

He had his fly all the way down, and as he worked his pants lower freeing up his package, Heather was already busy circling him in her hand and lapping him up and down, savoring the taste of him on her tongue, with soft little moans. Circling the swollen crown with the tip of her tongue, making him groan, she opened up wide and drew him into her mouth and instantly sucked him back wickedly hard.

"Oh, fuck me, that feels good," Brad muttered, as she worked her magic on his cock. Taking hold of her head, as she drew him deep into the heat of her mouth, sucking him back harder than he'd ever been sucked, he couldn't believe how deep she could take him, so deep, that he was shocked to feel the tip of cock hitting the back of her throat and amazingly still sinking in even deeper. And surprisingly she didn't gag, and just kept on sucking till he felt the head broach the opening of her throat, making him almost lose it right there at the thought of actually being able to fuck her slender throat. Though he'd been blown plenty of times, he'd never been given head like this before. And already his balls were beginning to tighten and tingle, ready to spew right down her tight little throat, eager to fill her belly with his seed.

"Hmmm," Heather happily moaned, her hand fisted around him tight as she sucked him deeper and harder than he could even believe. Barely able to breathe, he was filling her up so full she knew she'd still never enjoyed a cock more. Thick, hot and salty-sweet, she not only loved the taste of him, but just how good it felt to have him packed in her so tight, he was just so big. Her pussy clenching hard, as her mouth stretched around him, she could actually feel her juices tricking down her thighs, ready to come from the erotic sensation of him fucking her mouth alone.

Brad grasped her head and began to pull back, then he thrust his cock back in again, groaning as he felt the back of her throat brushing his cockhead over and over again. "Damn, Heather you're good," he muttered, fisting her long blonde hair in his hands as he slammed his eyes shut and murmured, "Oh, fuck yeah, suck me back just like that, nice and hard and work that tongue."

Smiling around his cock, thrilled at how much pleasure she was giving him, Heather cupped his balls and gently massaged them between her fingers as she pulled back and grazed her teeth along the length of him, letting go of him with an audible pop. She lapped and licked and sucked, till he was tugging her hair till her scalp stung as she felt his balls tighten, ready to let go and shoot everything he had.

Circling them with her tongue, Heather sucked his balls into her mouth and teased them with her long slow laps, till he was dripping with her saliva. Feeling them really beginning to tighten in her mouth, she took hold of his cock and slid it back between her lips and sucked him back so hard that he started grunting like he was in pain. At least until he thrust his cock deep into her mouth, feeling an incredible wave of relief wash through him as the most explosive load he imagined he'd ever shot fired into her mouth and down the back of her throat. And amazingly she just kept on sucking and jacking him in her hand, till he finally tugged his cock out of her mouth, sure that he had nothing left to give her after she'd milked him dry.

Sad to lose the delectable sensation of his cock filling her mouth, Heather moaned as she licked the last drips of his release oozing from the tip. Then smiling up at him, she liked her lips, and told him, "Ooh, I needed that, and it just feels so good to have you fill me up like that."

Damn, no kidding, he'd loved it too. After playing with her pussy in his office, and fingering her all through the meeting he'd gotten so hard, he could barely think straight, at least until she'd been kind enough to take care of him. Thankfully last night he'd discovered what a submissive little helper happy he had, happy to give him just what he needed, and amazingly seeming to enjoy it as much as he had, if not more. God, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have assistant who just loved to give head.

Once he'd tucked himself back in his pants, zipped up, and she'd straightened out her clothes, they headed back to their office. And the moment they got inside, he gave her a smile and told her, "I've got a few things I want to show you."

Taking a seat across from him at his desk, Heather watched him open one of the drawers and take out a bag from the drug store and push it across the desk to her, explaining, "That's for later. Seeing as you work for me, and I was first one to go down on you, and also was the first to claim your pussy, giving you your first official office fuck, I think I should also be the first one in here to take your ass."

Her eyes went big and round and she quickly reached into the bag then bit down on her lip and smiled across the desk at him when she saw just how big of a bottle of lube he'd bought. Though her pussy was already beginning to quiver and fire up at the thought of him filling up her ass, she laughed and said, "Wow, that's some big bottle of lube. Just how often are you planning to take my ass?"

His gaze warming on her hers, as he watched her breasts beginning to heave at the thought of him packing her ass with his cock, he told her, "Just as often as I want to, I guess. Since I've also noticed how you're enjoying discovering your submissive side, at least with me. I was thinking that from now on, when I tell you I want to do something with you, then you should know that I mean for it to happen. Of course you can always say no, but I've got a feeling you won't want to, not with how eager you are to explore this kinky side of yourself."

Heather just shivered in her seat as she ran her fingers over the bottle, already imagining how good it would feel to have him fill up her ass with his big beautiful cock. "I think you could be right," she whispered, her pussy almost going into spams, really hoping that he meant to do it soon.

Watching her fantasize about getting her ass fucked, Brad could feel his cock beginning to thicken just thinking about how fucking amazing it would feel to have his cock being swallowed up in her nice tight ass, especially as he filmed it happening with his phone. And he sure wouldn't need to get himself off with porn anymore now that he had his own living breathing porn star more than willing to act out every last one of his fantasies right in his office. If they kept it up, he could go home and throw out his stash of porn, especially now that he could live out all the kinky shit he'd ever dreamed of with her.

And now that he knew she'd happily do anything he asked, they'd be having more dirty fun than maybe even she could handle -- his mind swimming at the possibilities as he watched her licking her lips.

Then shaking his head, he opened another drawer and took out a furniture catalogue, and then flipped it open to the page he'd marked and pushed it across the desk to show her. "I'm also getting a nice big leather couch for in here that opens into a bed. Figured it would be easier on you, and we could get up to more tricks with it, too. Maybe even double stuff you like we'd talked about with Mickey last night. I could sit with you in my lap and fuck your pussy and Mickey could kneel in behind you and fill your ass. How would you like that?"

Heather's eyes shot open and her pussy clenched so hard, she had to squeeze her thighs together and hang onto the edge of his desk to keep from leaking her juices onto the chair, just imagining how incredible it would feel to have two big hard cocks filling up like that. "Oh, wow, a couch just for us. Now I can hardly wait. God, you're good to me, Brad."

Brad unzipped his fly again. "Well, I can make one of your wishes come true right now, once you get you naked and get up on the desk with that delectable ass of yours in the air."

By the time he'd locked his office door, Heather was naked on his desk, with her thighs parted with her gorgeous ass in the air facing his chair, just like he'd asked, her entire body visibly shivering in anticipation.

And he wasted no time getting in behind her and stripping off his clothes. Running his hands over the smoothness of her ass cheeks, overcome at the beauty of her pale flesh and her inviting little back hole already slightly quivering, just begging to be taken and filled up tight with his cock, he couldn't believe how hard he was getting. As his dick twitched to get at her, his balls were already tightening just imagining how good it would feel to fill her ass up and fuck her nice and hard and then pump it full to overflowing with a nice big load of his seed.

Holding onto her slender hips, he leaned over, and lashed his tongue over the silky smoothness of her ass cheeks, slowly dragging his tongue over her tight back hole, and then lower where he pushed it into her sodden little cunt, and worked it in and out. "Oh, god, I've got to get a picture of this," he told her reaching for his phone as he stroked his eager cock in his hand.

Her ass poised so invitingly, and her pussy wet and swollen with arousal, flushed to a gorgeous rosy pink, positively glistening with need, big breasts heaving like heavy pendulums swaying beneath her shifting body. He knew he'd never seen anything more erotic or enticing as her anxiously waiting to have her ass filled and fucked.

After he'd taken a few shots, and put down his phone, too eager to drag out it any longer, he reached for the lube, and slicked up his fingers. Then he took shot after shot of him working first one and then a second finger past the resistance of her tight little asshole, scissoring them apart to open her up and prepare her for the heavy thickness she'd be feeling when he packed her tight with his cock.

Heather was already moaning at the feel of him testing how wide he could stretch her ass just with his fingers. Her body really beginning to tremble, she appreciated how careful he was being, going in only a knuckle deep at a time, until he'd managed to push two thick fingers inside her, really making her moan at how good even the slight pain of it made her feel.

And gradually the sting of being stretched back there slowly morphed into the most delightfully pleasurable feeling of fullness as he worked his fingers in and out of her to loosen her up and stretch her hole to get it ready. And then when he reached beneath her with his other hand and filled her pussy with two more of his fingers, awed by the delectable sensation of having both her holes tingling as he stretched them so divinely, her inner muscles constricted hard around his fingers in both her holes. Desperately panting she thrust her body back, already begging for more as he brought her closer and closer to the most delicious climax imaginable, with only his hands and tongue. And now she could barely imagine how much better it would feel to be stretched to the limit with his heavy cock filling her right up, probably fuller than she'd ever felt.

Then when he pulled out his fingers, and she heard the unmistakable sound of him slicking up his dick, preparing to fill her up even tighter, she really began to shiver, anxiously waiting for the delectable feel of her ass being filled and stretched to the max as he claimed that part of her, too.

"Ooooh," she moaned as she felt his cockhead tease at her tight opening. And lordy, the feeling that overcame her as he pushed inside didn't disappoint. The initial sharp sting of so much cock pushing past the tight resistance of her inner muscles was fleeting as he gently kissed her lower back and began to fuck her pussy with his fingers. Then he stilled his cock just inside the opening of her ass to let her get accustomed to the heavy feel of him filling her up and stretching her tight little hole.

Then with one hand clutching her hip, Brad slowly and carefully began to work his cock deeper into tight back passage, while still working two fingers in and out of her pussy. Until finally, he had her whole body quivering like she'd been electrified as the most delicious feeling assailed her from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes. Heather was shocked at how insanely good it felt to be filled just so achingly tight as he picked up his pace and began to drive his cock into her over and over again, deeper and deeper with every thrust of his hips. Packing her ass fuller than it had ever felt, finally she moaned at the welcome sound of his thighs slapping against her ass once he'd slid inside her just as far as he could go amazingly taking her ass till he was balls deep.

Grunting as he filled her, Brad grabbed his phone off his desk and pointed it at her ass, groaning out loud at the erotic sight of seeing it stretched and packed so incredibly tight with the thickness of his cock. His dick twitched hard inside her he savored the illicit images he was creating as he slid out and then slowly pushed back in, taking a video of his long thick shaft claiming her sweet ass to play back for later, for them both to enjoy.

As his balls began to tighten, ready to give up and fill her, amazingly he watched her desperately thrust her ass back against his thighs, begging for every last inch he had to give her. Whimpering as she pounded her ass against his thighs, clenching his cock hard and deep inside her, he growled as he clutched her hips, threw his head back and let go, shocked by how hard he came, feeling his cock pulsing over and over in the depths of her body as he filled her ass to overflowing with a massive gush of his seed.

Though he was happy to share her, since they obviously both really got off on having her fuck other men, he to admit there was nothing more satisfying than the feeling of claiming every last inch of her body all for himself.

Dropping his head to her back, fighting just as hard to stay on his feet as he was to was fighting to breathe, clutching his cock in his hand he carefully began to slip it out of her ass, lifting his phone in his other hand and taking shot after shot of it making its way out of her snug little hole. Then he shook his head and groaned as he took a few close-ups of her asshole, gaping and shimmering with a nice long stream of his cum slipping out of it, dripping along the length of her pussy and down her thighs onto his desk, in a beautifully erotic trail.

God, she had to be the perfect woman for him, beautiful beyond belief and yet just as dirty as fuck. He was beginning to think he wanted to keep her for his own.

Once he put his phone down, tenderly kissing her back, he asked her, "Heather, are you okay?"

Smiling over her shoulder at him, she made him chuckle when she told him, "Oh, fuck, yeah."

Delighted by her, he laughed as he swatted her ass, and tugged her off the desk and took her into his lap as he plopped them down in his chair behind the desk. Wrapping his arms tightly around her he gave her a good hard squeeze. "God, that felt amazing," he told her. "I've fucked ass before, but it never felt even half as good as that. It's got to be you, Heather."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him right back. "I know, and you just felt so crazy good, packed that tight inside me, and I know I've never come that hard from anal. And I still can't believe we're finally getting it on like this, or that you were kind enough to help me with my little problem last night, and line up all those guys for me to uh... experience."

Brad grinned, thrilled to see her so happy, he told her, "Well, then I think you're really going to enjoy the other surprise I've got lined up for you today."

Her eyes went big, as she said, "You mean there's more?"

He chuckled. "Oh, yeah, lots more, maybe even a little more than you can handle."

Her pussy already clenching in anticipation, she couldn't imagine what more he could have planned, but already had a feeling that whatever it was, with how in sync they were about their undeniable need for sex, that she was absolutely going to love it.

Brad leaned close and lifted her breast to his lips and licked at her nipple, then tweaking and tugging it between his fingers, he said, "You remember Edmond, from Logistics who spoke at the meeting today?"

She bit into her lip as he sent a shiver to her pussy with the way he was playing with her tits and murmured, "Oh, yeah, he's a big guy, isn't he?"

Wiggling his eyebrows, he told, "Yeah, he sure is. I saw him in the men's room one day beside me at the urinal, and when he pulled his dick out of his pants, I couldn't believe my eyes. I swear the thing's about as thick and long as your arm, it's an absolute fucking monster. And when he caught me staring, he laughed and told me his first girlfriend named it Ana. And when I asked him why in hell she'd call his cock Ana, he laughed and slapped me on the back and said that it was short for Anaconda, because it had to be the biggest fucking cock she'd ever seen. And seeing it with my own eyes, I believed him, too."

Anxiously licking her lips, Heather looked positively mesmerized at the thought of all that cock, as she said, "Oh, wow. And I'd bet he'd know just what to do with it, too."

Brad grinned. "Well, this morning, before the meeting, after I showed him a few shots of you and your pretty little pussy on my desk last night, after you'd been thoroughly fucked, he told me he'd love to let you have a feel of a real man's cock filling you up. So I invited him up here to let you experience what it would be like to get filled up and fucked by something that big."

Heather's eyes went big as saucers and her pussy clenched so hard, she wondered if she'd come right in his lap, just thinking about how crazy good it would feel to be fucked, probably by the biggest cock she'd see or ever feel in her entire lifetime. Oooh, though she'd enjoyed everyone who'd taken her so far, she just knew this would be just so much more than she'd ever wished for.

Brad slipped his hands between her legs, and chuckled when he felt how slick her pussy was getting just thinking about Edmond's enormous cock. "So, I'm guessing by how wet you've gotten just hearing about how big he is, that you'd be up for it?"

She quickly nodded. "Oh, fuck would I ever. I've heard of guys with monster cocks, and don't get me wrong, yours is a good size, and I thought Phil was going to split me in half when he pushed that big fat beast of his inside me last night, but jeez, just the thought of taking on one that size is really getting me tingling. And now I can hardly wait." She grinned, wiggling impatiently in his lap. "So, when's he supposed to get here?"

Brad laughed at how eager she was. "Actually he should be here soon. He said after seeing the pictures of you, the way you looked last night after we'd all taken a turn at you, he could hardly wait to see your pussy for himself, and of course see what it would feel like wrapped around his cock."

Brad picked up his phone, "And of course, once he gets between your legs and starts fucking you, I'll get plenty of shots of that monster packing you full, so you'll be able to look back on them anytime you want."

Heather just shivered mindlessly and started tugging her nipples, her whole body beginning to quiver, even as she hoped she'd even survive getting fucked by a thing that size. But there was no way she could turn down an opportunity like this, especially since she had no idea if she'd ever get another chance to experience being filled to overflowing with probably the biggest cock she'd ever get a chance to experience.