Making Heather's Dream Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was jacked enough after watching her get fucked like that, he didn't argue. And as soon as he pushed the fat tip past her lips, he let out a groan as Heather sucked him back in her mouth and then almost instantly swallowed his entire length down her throat. Amazed by how generous she was, Brad gently cradled her head in his hand and brushed back the hair from her eyes as she worked at sucking him off. And when she happily smiled up at him, with her mouth stretched tight around his cock, he knew he wanted this with her for just as long as he could have her. She truly was amazing.

He'd always gotten off on seeing other people fuck. And since his sweet little assistant had an appetite for cock like probably no other woman on earth, although what they had might be considered a little unorthodox, seeing as it worked for them, he couldn't see any reason not to keep what they had going.

As she sucked him back hard enough to curls his toes in the carpet, all he could think of was who else to send these latest pictures to. Sure that nearly every guy in the office would come beating on his door with his cock in his hand the second they saw a picture of her cunt being stretched all to hell by Edmond's big monster, Ana. And he just knew their fun times together, enjoying each other and the way she loved to be passed around and fucked by other men, were only getting started.

And once he'd lost his load down her throat, seeing her contentedly smile as she happily licked the last traces of his cum from her lips, he was convinced he'd met his match.

The whole thing was really pretty simple -- she loved to get fucked -- and he, of course, loved to fuck her. And the fact she had an insatiable appetite for cock and was happy to let him watch as other people enjoyed fucking her too, as kinky as they both were, he knew they made for each other.

Brushing a few strands of long blonde hair back from her damp forehead, she just looked so deceptively sweet, that no one would ever guess that all she wanted dreamed of was her next orgasm, and how good it would make her feel, to be filled by one cock after another.

Not only were they the perfect team in the office, but they might even be more perfect out of their clothes, exploring every last kinky fantasy that either of them had ever dreamed of.

Stroking her cheek, he told her. "I'm taking you home tonight, and giving you a bath to soothe your poor little overworked pussy. Then when we wake up together in the morning, if you're not too tender, we can make love all over again."

Closing her eyes, she sighed and nodded her head. He was just so good to her, seeing to her every wish. And she just knew their fun was only just beginning.

Then she smiled up into his eyes when she noticed he was pointing the camera at her face and only her face, whispering, "And now I just have to get a shot of that gorgeous smile." Then he cupped her face and asked her, "Happy?"

When she nodded and told him, "Yes, happier than I ever dreamed." He could feel his chest swell, because he knew that she was probably the only woman he'd ever need, especially now that he really knew who she was. Perhaps the most insatiable woman ever born, but he still wanted her to know no matter how insatiable, that she would always still be his and his alone.