Making Heather's Dream Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy and grateful for him being so understanding, she hugged her boss tight, and smiled into his eyes before she sank her tongue into his mouth, reaching for his cock and began to stroke him. Brad just groaned, relishing her kiss as she worked his cock until it was standing achingly hard between them, ready for them to play again.

"You really can't get enough, can you?" he teased, once he'd pulled back, grinning at her as she kept jerking his cock in her hand, while he reached between her legs and began toying with her snatch.

She winced a little as she admitted, "I was kind of hoping you wouldn't mind fucking my pussy before he gets here. Just to loosen me up and get me good and wet and ready for the pounding I'm sure he's going to give me."

Letting out a sigh, Brad said, "Like you even have to ask. Better get your ass back up on the desk then, and spread those legs. And no worries, I'll get you nice and juicy for him."

But just seeing her on her back with her legs spread wide, Brad couldn't resist the urge to get his face in there and give her a tongue bath. And the way she was squealing and thrashing around as he filled her pussy with three fingers, stretching her open while he teased her clit with his tongue, he knew he could probably get her gushing at least twice by the time he'd finished eating her out and giving her a nice hard fuck. And he decided that he'd be doing her a favor by working her cunt so hard, since he imagined she'd have to get used to the feel of her little hole being filled up tight enough to burst if Edmond was going to use her to get 'Ana' off.

By the time they were both shaking, after he'd fucked her little pussy good and hard and he'd filled her pussy with another thick stream of cum, Edmond was knocking on the door and calling out, "Brad, you in there?"

Smiling at the look of raw lust in her eyes at the thought of getting a chance with Edmond, Brad didn't bother getting dressed before he went to open the door for him, knowing how badly she wanted it. And Edmond chuckled when he saw Brad buck-ass naked and still semi-hard. And Heather looking so inviting, naked on her back on his desk, her big bare breasts still heaving pretty hard, with a thick trail of Brad's cum sliding from her slightly gaping pussy.

He smiled and slapped Brad on the back, as he his ran his hand over his cock in his pants, already thickening at the arousing sight of seeing Heather freshly fucked. "So, I see you were kind enough to warm her up for me, thanks, man."

Edmond strode over to Heather on the desk, and surprised her when he politely reached for her hand and shook it, telling her, "I'm Edmond, and it's a pleasure to see you again, especially like this," staring at her flushed body, and the sexy sight of her weeping little hole, he licked his lips, eager to get at her.

Though Heather could feel herself blushing, she had no desire to try and cover herself or even close her gaping thighs. They all knew what he was here for, so she couldn't see a point in trying to be coy. And if he liked what he was seeing, she knew he'd give her the rough hard ride she'd only dreamed of.

Her heart already pounding, she watched fascinated as Edmond started to strip off his shirt, exposing his thickly muscled chest and arms, with just a smattering of dark hair on his chest that trail down over his six pack. But when he tugged down his fly and fished out his cock and began to stroke the biggest fucking monster she'd ever laid eyes on, she actually gasped out loud, and told him, "Holy shit, are you ever big!"

Edmond chuckled. "Yeah, the only swim suit I can wear has to go down to my knees so I don't scare people on the beach. Even soft like this, it's probably over a foot long and hangs right down my leg in my pants. So it's pretty hard to contain in normal underwear."

Her eyes as wide as saucers as he fisted his massive cock, beating it in his hand, Heather murmured, "Are you serious? How can you possibly be that big when you're not even hard yet?"

Quietly chuckling, Edmond kicked off his shoes and slid out of his pants, as Heather took in the sight of his well-muscled thighs and the way they seemed to cradle his massive cock and heavy balls as he told her, "Well if you wouldn't mind giving me some head, it won't take long and I'll be nice and hard for you."

Breasts heaving as her pussy started spasming at the thought of getting that giant monster into her mouth, Heather began to lick her lips and clench her hands eager to feel that much cock sliding over her tongue, as he walked over to her clutching his incredibly long, thick weapon in his hand. Watching him stroke his big beast, she reached out for a feel of him, shocked to realize that she'd need to use two hands just to hold him. So beautifully, long and black and thick and shiny, no matter how big he was, she just had to have a taste of him and get a feel of all that man meat filling her mouth.

Rolling onto her side on the desk, she eagerly took hold of him in both hands, and lashed out her tongue. Licking all around the big brown pulsing mushroom shaped head, she moaned as a big drop of pre-come oozed onto her tongue, eagerly lapping it up and shivering as she savored its delectable taste. Struggling to open her mouth as wide as it would go, stretching her lips around him, she somehow managed to get the head past her lips and suck him into her mouth, at least the first few inches. But he was just so big and thick and long, she knew she'd never be able to really suck him off, at least without choking or even passing out if he ever pushed in far enough to fill her throat and maybe even her damn stomach, it was just so enormous.

So, she made do with happily licking his big heavy balls and sucking on the huge fat tip, till he was blissfully groaning with his eyes shut as he twisted his hands in her long blonde hair.

And she really began to moan as she felt him let go of her hair and reach between her legs and begin to push first one finger inside her, then two and oh, lordy, finally she rolled her eyes as she felt three big fat fingers filling her pussy nearly to bursting, making her let out a muffled squeal with his cockhead still lodged snugly in her mouth.

As he worked at stretching out her tight little hole, he told her, "I gotta open you up, girl, or Ana's going to rip you in two when I try and fuck you. And I know you wouldn't want that."

Heather nodded as the initial sting of being stretched so hard began to gradually transform into the most amazing feeling of pure unadulterated pleasure as he pushed into her pussy harder and deeper with every thrust of his hand, till his knuckles were inside her along with half of his big broad hand, really opening her up as he gave her the roughest and most incredible finger-fuck she'd ever felt.

Finally pulling his cock out of her mouth, Edmond cradled her face in his free hand and told her, "Believe it or not, no one's ever managed to suck me back that deep before, and it feels so good, I'm almost willing to give you a taste of my seed and fill that pretty mouth, instead of your tight little pussy."

But Heather heaved a sigh of relief, when he smiled and shook his head and just as she'd hoped he finally got between her legs, making her shiver at the look of raw lust in his eyes as held his cock poised to plunder her. And as he stared down at her gaping snatch and ran the big broad tip of his cock over her pussy, teasing her with the feel of it as he used it to spread her pussy lips open wide sliding it back and forth over her quivering opening, she licked at her lips, desperate to feel every last inch of his long hard shaft filling her right up.

And when he tapped her pussy hard with his cockhead he chuckled and told her, "Just getting you ready for the feel of it, because I can tell you right now, with how tight you are that it's going to sting at first. No woman can take this much meat without feeling some pain, but hearing how much you love cock, I just had to let have a taste of mine and fill you up like you'll never been filled before."

Nodding her head, her whole body slightly shivering as she waited to experience the feel of him packing her pussy to the point of pain with that much cock, she tried to relax and just enjoy what she knew would be something she'd never forget. Having her pussy shredded all to hell once he finally managed to push inside and give her what undoubtedly would be the fuck of her life.

Edmond pushed his thick fingers back inside her again, to hold her open, and then fisting his cock part way down its length, he pushed the fat cockhead against her open pussy, smiling down at her as he carefully began to push past the initial resistance, groaning at how good it felt to have his cock squeezing into her tight little cunt. Carefully feeding his length deeper into her pussy with every thrust of his hips, he asked her, "You like that, not too much for you?"

Blissfully sighing, she shook her head. "No, but I've never felt so full. And I can't believe how much bigger it feels inside me than it even looked in your hand. Oh god, it's just so damn big." She whimpered as he picked up his pace and began to push into her deeper and harder. Desperately beginning to pant, she told him, "Oh, Jesus, now I know why you call it an Anaconda. Fuck, it feels like a damn watermelon trying to work its way inside me, but I just love every inch of it. Even the sting of it stretching me open inside just feels so good, that all I want to do is come all over your cock."

Edmond smiled and began to circle her swollen clit with his finger, telling her, "Well, if you do come on my cock, it'll make you even wetter, and I can get more inside you and really give you a good hard fucking. And a girl like you would like that, wouldn't you, having Ana fill you up and fuck you nice and hard?" He stroked her hair.

"Oh, you're such a dirty girl and Edmond just loves a dirty girl."

Heather moaned, loving to the sound of him call her dirty, since she'd been hiding who she really was her whole life, trying her best to behave, and not let anyone know how much she loved to be used like this. She softly murmured, "Hmmm, yes, and I'd love it if you'd fuck me hard and fill me up till I just can't take anymore."

Then as she opened her eyes, she smiled seeing that Brad was filming the entire thing. Telling them as he took shot after shot of Edmond packing her tight with Ana, "God, this is just looks so fucking hot. Seeing her pussy such a dark rosy red, swollen with that blonde thatch of curls on top, being ripped open wide by that big black monster of yours has got to be the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. And I swear, Heather, just seeing you suck back that much cock almost had me coming all over the back of your head you just had me so jacked, it was like you were sucking me off, too."

Edmond chuckled. "Well, you did us both a favor by loosening her up and fucking her first, or I'd never have gotten Ana even this far inside her." He smiled at Heather, as he pushed in a little deeper with every thrust. "Fuck you're a tight one, though, aren't you? And I could almost come right now. You just feel so good, fisting my cock inside you so damn hard without even trying, like you can't wait to feel me fill you up with my juice."

"Oh, please try and fuck me," Heather pleaded. "I just have to know what it would feel like to have you rip into me with the biggest cock I'll probably ever get."

Edmond smiled as he started to flex his hips harder, telling her, "Okay, but don't forget, you asked for it."

Heather's entire body was covered in a shimmery sheen, every inch of her tingling as she hung onto Edmund's forearms as tight as she could as he clutched her ass in one hand and his cock in the other and let loose and really began to give her what she'd asked for -- every long, thick inch he had. Growling as he plowed into just as deep as her tight little cunt would allow him to go, he shouted, "Oh, Jesus, you're just so damn tight it, it feels like you're cunt's sucking me in and eating my cock alive, squeezing around me so fucking hard."

And all Heather could do was shiver right to her toes as he fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. "Oh, wow, that feels amazing," she murmured on a broken gasp as she felt him almost bursting right through to her stomach he was taking her so damn deep. Nearly splitting her pussy in two, she'd never imagined anything as thick and long slamming inside her and filling her up to the absolute max.

"Girl, you don't have to tell me," Edmund growled, as he flexed his jaw, pummeling his cock into her ruthlessly hard, even grinding into her and working her poor pussy till it was visibly quivering, stretched open unbelievably wide around his cock, and pulsing like a second beat powerful enough she could feel it in her veins. Then he threw back his head, and tightened his grip on her ass, desperately digging his fingers into her flesh, and yelling, "Oh, lordy, I'm going to come so fucking hard, and fill you up till you're gushing like a geyser, girl."

Filming every erotic second with his phone, spellbound by the sight of her being taken so ruthlessly hard, with his other hand Brad was nearly jacking himself raw as he beat himself off, hardly able to believe what he was seeing. He'd seen the size of Edmond's gargantuan cock before, but only when it was flaccid. And he couldn't believe that Heather was able to not only take the thing fully erect, as thick and long as a fucking tree trunk, but was actually being savagely fucked by the monster as hard as it was. And yet she was still managing to smile up into Edmond's eyes as he literally ravaged her cunt like a man possessed.

Feeling the tingle of an impending orgasm working its way up his spine, Brad wondered what Edmond would think of him shooting his load and painting her tits with a nice long stream of his cum once they'd both gotten off. Because right now, when he came, he was desperate to see his mark on her as he watched her being fucked to within an inch of her life by another man, apparently intent of splitting her in two, and maybe even making her his.

Damn, he kept wondering how much hotter things could get with her, and he had a feeling with how insatiable she was, he might never find out. Clearly, she had no limits. He'd never seen a woman with a sex drive even close to hers, sure she could come fifty times a day and would probably still be happy to get off with yet another cock the first chance she got.

And just seeing Edmond packing her cunt so insanely tight -- her pussy lips stretching around him like a thin elastic band twisting around his cock, almost ready to snap -- forced open painfully wide just to fit him inside her, had all three of them groaning. Brad shook his head and beat his meat even harder, desperate to get off at the erotic sight of it all happening right before his eyes. Damn, even the porn he'd watched had never been nearly as hot as the shit he was witnessing.

Fuck, this really was like living breathing porn. The slap of flesh on flesh the groans and moans and grunts and the air ripe with the scent of coupling bodies, it was almost too much to take in as he stood transfixed at the sight of Edmond tearing into her cunt with that monster of his buried so deep that even he was flinching as he watched it unfold. And knowing he'd soon be seeing her pussy gaping open like it had never gaped before, once Edmond had filled her till she'd be positively gushing with the biggest load of cum any of them had ever seen, was really getting him off.

It was just so dirty and raw to see her getting fucked like this, so wickedly hard with the way he was tearing into her, but amazingly she still looked so blissed out, that he could hardly believe his eyes. She just couldn't get enough, even of Edmond's Anaconda.

When Edmond finally grunted and threw back his head, after Heather had dug her nails into his arm and gone into a full body shudder, coming all over his cock and soaking his balls till her slick juices were glistening on his thighs, fascinated at seeing them both come that hard, Brad groaned right along with them, his cock still hard in his hand.

But Edmond surprised them when he took hold of his dick, pulled out of her pussy and spurted one hell of a massive load of his seed all over her gaping cunt. Smiling down at the erotic sight of her pussy gaping open so wide and gushing with such a massive stream of cum, Edward looked over at Brad and winked and quietly told him, so that only he could hear, that no woman had ever been able to take all of him before and that she was really something.

And seeing the way her cunt just kept on pulsing as her climax seemed to drag on forever even after the torture it had just been put through, Brad knew he'd never witnessed anything more exciting or as erotic as watching her getting ravaged almost unconscious by a cock that size. And now her gaping pussy was flushed to such a beautiful deep rosy pink after the hard fucking it had just taken, that he just had to get his phone and get in for a close up of it still open wide, pulsing and shimmering with Edmond's slick seed sliding out of it all the way down to her ass, and pooling beneath her quivering body.

Edmond, unable to tear his gaze from the carnality of her gaping, dripping hole, ran his hand reverently over her thigh and told her, "I hope I didn't hurt you, but that was just so damn good, that I've never felt anything like it."

Slowly opening her eyes, Heather heaved a shaky breath, smiled and told him, "To be honest, my pussy's just buzzing so damn hard right now that it's gone numb, so I don't think I'd know if you did. But I really want to thank you for this, Edmond, it just felt so good to have you packed inside me like that, even nearly splitting me in two, that I'm sure I'll never experience anything even close to it good again."

Edmond laughed. "You've got to be the first girl to ever thank me for letting Ana fill her up and fuck her that hard. But if you ever want more, you just call me, okay? And believe me I'll come running with Ana in my hand, happy to take care of you."

Heaving a jagged sigh, Heather could only smile and nod her head. "Sure thing," she finally managed to mutter as she closed her eyes and fought to catch her breath, heart still pounding hard, wondering if her poor pussy would ever stop tingling. But it just felt so good and so achingly raw to get fucked that hard and deep. And she just loved the feeling of what he'd done to her, sure that her pussy had never been so wonderfully ravaged, certain it probably never would be again.

Once Edmond had gotten dressed, he took a moment to press a grateful kiss to Heather's lips. And Brad slapped him on the back and shook his hand and thanked him for taking such good care of his assistant. And as soon as he'd finally seen Edmond out of his office, after they'd both remarked about how amazing and giving she was, Brad went to check and see how she was doing.

Still shaking his head over what he'd just seen, Brad walked back into his office, his cock still achingly erect as he approached her. He could see Heather's chest still slightly heaving as she fought to compose herself, still flat on her back on the desk. Gently stroking his hand across her cheek, he asked, "You sure you're okay? I couldn't believe you could take him like that. And according to him, you're the first one who could ever take it all. So way to go, you should be proud of yourself, you did well."

Tiredly turning her head she smiled up into his eyes and sighed as she realized what she'd managed to do, taking on the biggest cock she'd probably ever see in her life. Then she grinned when she noticed how hard her boss was, still mindlessly stroking himself in his hand. So she told him, "I think it's time I took care you again, too, boss. So why don't you come here with that bad boy, and let me have a taste."