All Comments on 'Making Heather's Dream Come True'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy

I was behind the desk feeding my cock down her throat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
uh

Same story

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 5 years agoAuthor
Heather's Continuing Saga

Unfortunately there was a mix up with the original story, and it didn't look like it would be published. So I tweaked the story and fleshed it out a little more and submitted this version. And since you can't submit two stories with the same name, I had to change the title. And I was surprised when both were published.

By this coming weekend part two of this story should be published, continuing insatiable Heather's sexcapades!

It's fun to alternate between writing stories that are just plain kinky fun, and others that are a little deeper, and perhaps a little more satisfying for some readers. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this sexy little romp.

Anastasia88Anastasia88over 2 years ago

I want this job too. Lucky Heather!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

story TAGS