Making Her Cum in Public

Story Info
Gilmore Girls. Rory and Logan. Public fingering.
1k words
3.74
10k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers

Takes place in 2007 (season 7). All characters over 18.

---

Logan and Rory had ended up at a club, in the heart of the Meatpacking district, after Logan's drinks after work had gone a little later than planned. They'd been doing tequila shots all evening, and it was safe to say they were quite intoxicated both from the booze but also from being around each other, Rory having finally stolen herself a weekend away from Yale and other obligations.

Rory was dressed in a denim skirt that came down to her mid-thigh or a little less, having expected a casual atmosphere that evening. She had on a dark blue tank top that had a lace trim and had brought her double breasted blue military-look coat but that was right now at the coat check. She'd arrived in her sneakers but brought a pair of modest but still very sexy pair of blue high heeled platform pumps, wanting to woo Logan, in part as an apology for having been working so hard. As she'd accidentally ripped her tights on the train hence she was no longer wearing any - but thankfully the early April weather in Manhattan was much warmer than it had been in New Haven.

The rest of Logan's colleagues had by now scattered each to their own directions, and they were just left sitting there, Rory on Logan's lap, in one of the darker corners of the club, kissing, Logan definitely appreciating her sex kitten look for the evening. Rory could honestly say that she was happy right there. Things with Logan were really good, the excitement in her stomach at that moment certainly assuring that, but besides that they'd by now worked through a lot of issues and now things really seemed to be reaching a steady, happy, plateau. Logan was acting like a responsible guy, who still hadn't forgotten his playful side, like she'd always believed him to be capable of. She was finishing up at Yale, and while the future looked a little unclear, she felt happy to be with him at this moment, that weekend promising to be the highlight of her month.

The place was pretty empty by now, maybe 30-40 people in the whole place that could easily fit 250, but it was fine - nobody seemed to be rushing anywhere and an energetic mix of one of Example's songs was playing, seemingly having lasted forever, but who was really paying attention, Logan's lips having been locked with Rory's for the past ten minutes at least.

"Maybe we should head back to the apartment," Rory murmured to his ear, sensing his arousal against her ass.

"Not yet," Logan teased, quite liking this scenario. Wanting her so bad here in front of everyone - not that anyone was looking. His hands were around her, caressing her thighs, the other hand slipping under her top from the back.

Rory shook her head playfully, but kissed him again - a lazy open mouthed kiss that tasting the tequila on his tongue. When one had been that long with someone, at that moment two years, one and three quarters, if one were to be very precise, seemed like an eternity, one really knew the other person's mouth like one's own - knowing just the moves one would make, how the tongue tended to move and how his kisses intensified when he wanted more. The latter was no doubt happening right then.

Rory could feel his one hand very slowly slip under the hem of her skirt, and she bit her lip as the kiss broke for a minute, enjoying the tease, her mouth hmmm-ed a very low sexual response. For a moment Rory thought about scolding him, saying that she wouldn't do things like this out in public, but it was sort of dark, she was tipsy and god, how she missed his touch.

Someone passed them and Logan pulled back a little, almost making her whimper at the loss of contact, against the side of his head.

A smug grin was plastered on Logan's face enjoying seeing her this horny.

They'd always been rather vanilla in bed, but recently - it was just like she was blossoming, knowing what she liked and how she wanted it. She'd become the initiator and very good at oral sex - Logan really wasn't complaining - what more could one want from life?

"Touch me again," she whispered. Logan almost couldn't believe his ears - the once sweet innocent Rory Gilmore was begging for him to touch her in public.

He didn't need to be told twice and slipped his hand along the inside of her thigh all the way up and ran the tips of his fingers along her mound through her panties. He recognized the panties she wore by texture, having gotten this particular set from Victoria's Secret for her himself - a dark blue and black lace, the crotch of her panties already feeling very moist.

She bit her lip but remained silent, her fingers intertwining into the back of his hair. It drove him wild when she did that, and he was pretty sure she knew it.

He took it one step further, moving the crotch of her panties aside and massaged her folds, slowly and teasingly, at certain intervals pressing down on her clit. He continued that just for a couple of minutes.

"Oh, God Logan," she whimpered to his ear, her eyes shut.

She squeezed her legs together on his hand, and Logan felt a light shiver move over her body. That couldn't have been it, could it?

Her legs loosened their grip, and she looked at him, looking flushed. The excitement of being with him, and under these settings had been such a rush.

She was just about to tell him, how badly she wanted to feel him inside of her, almost willing to just drag him to the bathroom right there, when the waiter came to take the glasses from their table, and coughed for attention indicating what they were doing wasn't appropriate, seeing Logan's hand still between Rory's thighs, causing Rory to go bright red in her face.

It was safe to say they never went back to that club again. But that memory would be with them for good, always something to think back to.

GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers