X-Files: The Stakeout

Story Info
Dana Scully gets bored and horny during a stakeout.
7k words
4.71
3.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

X-Files: The Stakeout

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

It had been several weeks since the FBI had shut down the X-Files. Special Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully had been reassigned to routine background checks, with Scully due to be given a teaching post at Quantico. An anomaly had been found in one of the checks leading to the pair being assigned to a stakeout operation.

Night One

For two hours the federal agents had been sitting in their unmarked brown car. To avoid being spotted they were parked in an alleyway which gave them an unobstructed view of their target's apartment. Outside it was getting dark.

'I'm bored, Mulder,' Dana Scully said, huffing out a breath while leaning forward and peering through the front windshield.

'Uh huh,' Mulder replied, his concentration on the electronic game he was playing. Electronic cheers erupted from its tiny speaker.

'I'm bored, Mulder,' Scully repeated a few minutes later.

Glancing over, Fox looked at his partner. Just like him, the beautiful redhead was disinterested in their current assignment. It had not gone unnoticed that she had been squirming in the car seat for some time. From experience he understood what she wanted.

'Magic Fingers?' he asked her.

For a moment it appeared she had not heard, still looking out the windshield and into the empty street beyond the alleyway. Then, huffing out another breath she said, 'Yeah, ok.' Despite her reluctant tone Scully quickly unbuttoned her black jacket and had her pants unclasped. Lifting her hips she skinned her black pants and white panties down to her knees. Spreading her legs open, she slouched in her seat and waited.

Although she hated to admit to it Dana was horny. Over the past two hours her pussy had been getting warmer, moisture seeping into her underwear. Focussing on the job she had tried to ignore her budding arousal but couldn't. Being taken off the X-Files and put on background checks was tedious. Her mind kept wandering, filling with erotic images as she fantasised about sexual scenarios she had both tried and still had to experience.

"Magic Fingers" was a reference to the vibrating motel beds they had come across during their many fieldtrips. It had become their private code for when Scully needed some relief. Although she disliked having to cave to her sexual cravings, sometimes the need for release became too much for her.

Putting down his electronic game, Mulder leaned over to the sexy woman in the passenger seat. Between her spread knees, the white panties stood out in stark contrast to the dark pants, drawing his attention. Peering closer, the gusset was streaked with pussy cream; some dried and crusty, some fresh and wet. In his slacks, he felt his cock react, beginning to swell.

Dropping his hand to her lap, fingers massaged the smooth inner thigh. Under his touch she shivered. Making circles with his fingertips, his touch moved higher. On the back of his hand he felt the heat radiating from the redhead's crotch, the soft red bush tickling as it brushed against him.

Glancing at her face, he saw Dana's eye were closed, the tip of her tongue protruding between her sensual lips. Cheeks flushed they were an alluring shade against her smooth flawless skin. Spreading down her neck, the flush led to the twin swells of her breasts. Under the tight cream-coloured top they rose and fell with her increasingly heavy breathing.

Teasing his partner, his touch moved to the ginger bush above her crotch. Always fascinated by the red hair, Mulder ran his fingers through it for a moment. Scully let out a soft sigh, hips wiggling as the leading finger caressed her clit, rocking the sensitive button through its hood. Eyes flicking upwards up Mulder noted that Scully had a hand at her chest, the fingers caressing one of those beautiful boobs.

'Mm, yes,' Dana moaned, Mulder's fingers massaging her stiff little clitty, toying with her.

Wanting to touch her more, the male agent probed lower. Hot moisture greeted his fingers as Fox stroked along the coral pink slit hidden between Dana's thighs. Syrupy juice seeped out, coating the exploring fingers. Slowly he ran his fingers up and down the slit, gathering more of Scully's honey. Now circling the engorged clit, his ears filled with the erotic sighs escaping the beautiful doctor, loud in the enclosed space of their car.

Knowing his partner was not ready to cum yet, he ran his fingers back down. Tracing along the groove of her snatch, he delighted in the feel of her hot slippery flesh. Middle finger slipping between the pussy lips he could feel the entrance to the sodden vagina, felt it sucking at his probing digit, trying to draw him inside.

'Ooh, feels good,' Scully moaned. Biting her lip, she pawed at her chest, trying to pinch a nipple. Squeezing hard she toyed her sensitive teat, hand cupping her sweet breast.

Ignoring his aching cock, Fox continued to slowly masturbate his fellow agent. Breathing in he could detect the enticing scent wafting up the redhead's crotch. Sweet yet tangy the aroma filled his nose, excited his senses. Straining against his clothes, he adjusted his prick, feeling his own needs growing with it.

'Yes,' Scully sighed as Mulder finally pushed through the lips of her pussy, finger slithering into her needy hole. 'Oh, yes,' she moaned, hips bucking, encouraging the penetration.

Gliding through the warm enveloping chute, Fox explored within. Using slow waving motions of his finger he massaged the warm slick walls. First concentrating on one side of Scully's honeypot, he probed the gripping wet flesh, felt the hot nectar greasing the way. As the sexy woman whimpered in relish, he switched to massage the other side of her encasing tunnel.

Oh you're hot tonight, aren't you Scully, he thought.

Finding a smooth rhythm, he finger-fucked her, working his middle digit. Meanwhile his index and ring fingers massaged her vulva. Heat grew in Scully's crotch, her scent intensifying. Cream trickled from the woman's qui, as her arousal built. Varnishing the magic finger the juice ran to the crack of the writhing butt.

'More. Please, Mulder, more,' Scully begged, eyes still closed, breathing ragged. Pink tongue running across her lips, she moaned as sensations enflamed her crotch, the wonderful fingers teasing her pussy inside and out.

Knowing what she liked, Mulder kept the massage going but now pressed his palm into her ginger bush. Through the trimmed pubic hair he felt the stiff little clitoris. Twirling his wrist, he mashed Scully's sensitive bud, eliciting louder moans from her. Inhaling more of her rising scent he masturbated the beautiful woman.

'Oh, oh yes. I love that. Keep going,' Dana cried out. Nearest to Mulder, her hand reached out, found its way to his crotch. Feeling the bulging cock, she squeezed through his slacks, felt it throb in reply. 'Yes, another one,' Scully sobbed as a second finger penetrated her, increasing the sensations within. 'Fuck, yes. Finger me, Mulder,' Dana moaned, panting. Gripping her partner by the dick she wrapped her own fingers around the shaft, sliding them up and down, stroking through his clothes. 'Ooh, do me and I'll do you,' she hissed, eyes now open, bright and shining with lust.

'Yeah, squeeze my dick, Scully. You've got it so hard already,' Fox exclaimed.

As his partner obliged, her hand working his member, fingertips agreeably pinching the head, Mulder went for her G spot. Feeling the erogenous zone he used firm pressure to stroke the area. Scully's body shuddered at the touch, a sigh hissed from her lips. Using rhythmic circular motions he massaged her G spot, felt her pussy convulsing around his fingers.

A flood of her viscous fluid seemed to fill her snatch, glazing his fingers. My god, she's so wet, Mulder thought. Dribbling from the now drooling hole, the flow seeped down to Dana's quivering little asshole, running to the seat beneath her. Before it became over sensitised, Fox worked her side walls again. Twisting and twirling his skilful fingers churned her rich honey. Hot and aromatic, her scent filled the car.

Incognizant of their surroundings, the two FBI agents had forgotten all about their stakeout. Focused solely on their twin desires for pleasure, they stroked and rubbed each other's crotches, sharing their joy and building ecstasy. Head thrown back, cheeks flushed as she moaned with wanton desire, Dana Scully jerked off Fox Mulder as his fingers vigorously fucked her in a parked car in a public alleyway.

Suddenly Scully let go of Mulder's crotch. Grabbing his wrist she held his hand steady, keeping his magical fingers jammed inside her. With the other she attacked her throbbing clit, fingertips rubbing it, determination clear on her face as she raced to orgasm. Hips humping, the steamy redhead cried out.

'Yes! Oh, Mulder, make me cum. I need to cum!'

With Scully frigging herself, her partner thrust harder and faster with his fingers. Scissoring his digits, he caressed her inner walls, stroked her G spot. Drenched and pulsating flesh clamped against him as the female agent screeched, her orgasm detonating. Rocking her hips, she rode Mulder's hand to her orgasm. From deep inside she felt rhythmic convulsions moving through her pussy, travelling down her sopping tunnel. Clitoris quivering and vibrating, heat rolled out from her pelvis. A tingling started in her clit, feeling slow and spreading but all throughout her body at the same time.

'Oh. Oh, oh! Yes. Fucking hell, yes!' the beautiful flush-faced redhead cried out. Biting her lip, Scully called out her climax, not caring that she was in public. Not giving any thought that someone could walk past the mouth of the alleyway and see her thrashing in the car, shuddering as her orgasm washed over her.

'Fuck, I'm cumming. Cumming!' the beautiful FBI agent cried out. Pink lips wide open she grunted, her panting breaths huffing out.

Ass churning in tight little circles, Dana writhed as girl cum dribbled from her trembling vagina. Inner thighs shining with it, warm viscous cream slid down to her butt crack, washing over the twitching ring of her anus before soaking into the car seat. Muscles spasmed, her body hunched and her eyes closed. Pale skin flushed, she sighed as the climax began to subside, leaving her hot and breathing hard.

Opening her eyes she saw Mulder holding his slick fingers before her. Mind fogged in a lust-filled haze, she leaned forward. Taking the first between her lips, she sucked it clean of her fresh honey. With an appreciative moan she tasted herself, relishing the flavour. Once clean, the finger was swapped for another and Dana tasted herself once more.

'Mm, tasty,' she murmured, letting it go and smiling at her partner. 'Your turn,' Scully said, leaning over in her wet seat, the upholstery now stained beneath her naked rear.

Reaching into Mulder's lap she quickly had his pants open. Now released, his cock stood straight up, the head purple and wet with pre-cum. As her hot breath struck it, a bead of pearly white spilled from the slit, running down the smooth tip.

Wrapping her fingers around the throbbing shaft, Scully stroked her hand up and down. My god, Mulder is so hard, she thought, feeling the rigid pole. Moving her mouth closer to the crown, she could feel its heat beating against her parted pink lips. Her nostrils filled with its hot musky smell. Tingles began in her stomach, her desire growing again already. Christ, I'm horny tonight, she thought. Opening her mouth wider, she breathed on Mulder's cock. Smiling, she watched the member twitch, another bead of pre-cum welling up from it. I've got to have this.

Flicking out her tongue, she licked up the salty juice, setting her taste buds alight. Licking again, she curled her tongue around Mulder's dick, feeling it pulsate under her touch. Tracing the ridge of skin of the frenulum behind the crown, her tongue moved up and down. In response the prick jerked in the air. Not wanting to send her partner over the edge just yet, she moved on. Probing now, the tip of her agile tongue traced the corona of the glans, licking along circumference of the sensitive underside. Leaning closer and taking it into her mouth, Scully closed her lips over the cock and began to suck.

'Oh, Scully, that feels so good,' Mulder sighed, head back, eyes closed in ecstasy.

Scully's sucking cheeks enveloped the glans as her hand continued to stroke the jerking shaft. Behind her sealed lips, her tongue caressed the hot flesh. Pulse thumping, the federal agent moaned as the flavour excited her taste buds. Head now bobbing up and down in the man's lap, she slowly sucked him off in the front of the car, out in public. Anyone who looked would see her ginger hair moving up and down, obvious as to what was occurring.

Sucking more of the dick into her mouth she felt the pulsating veins passing through her tightly wrapped lips, the bloated head nearing her throat. Head bobbing, indecent slurping sounds filled the car. Going lower, Scully closed on the man's crotch. Breathing through her nose, she blissfully inhaled the scent rising from his balls.

Damn but she's an expert cocksucker, Fox thought as he reached over to Dana's naked ass pointing at the passenger window. Dropping his hand to the smooth cheek, he felt the firm toned muscle as it flexed under his touch.

'You're still so hot aren't you, Scully?' he asked, feeling her ass and thighs flexing as she squeezed her legs together rhythmically, rubbing her cunt between them.

Stretching his arm, he groped his way to the sexy crevice. Heat assailed his probing fingers as they made contact with her twitching asshole. One day she'll let me in there, he thought, pressing lightly against the ring of muscle, feeling it greased with escaped pussy juice. Scully moaned and squirmed at the touch. Sliding his fingers further along her ass crack, he returned to her sopping wet snatch.

'Yeah, you're still so wet,' he said, pushing two fingers back into her. Warm slick flesh welcomed the return, eagerly sucking them in.

Trilled by Mulder's touch, the doctor pressed her head down. Relaxing her throat she took in the entire length of his dick. Feeling the bullet-shaped head passing through her oesophagus and down the constricting passage, Scully couldn't help but moan in wanton heat. The sensation transferred through the head and shaft, vibrating Mulder's stiff prick. The other FBI agent groaned in pleasure, luxuriating in the sensation of Dana's throat gripping him.

'Suck it, Scully, suck my cock,' he said.

Knowing how her partner liked to be deepthroated, the redhead began to swallow. Waves of milking contractions caressed the embedded member. Holding her breath as long as she could she held him down her throat. Eventually she raised her head. Trapping the crown behind her pink lips, she suckled on it. Tongue probing the slit at the end Dana tasted more pre-cum, hungrily lapping it up.

Suddenly Mulder grabbed her head, forcing her mouth all the way down again. Gladly she took him back into her gullet. 'Oh, god Dana, your throat feels amazing,' he hissed, teeth gritted and lost to the wonderful sensations enveloping him.

Turned on by the cock stuffing her throat, Scully sucked harder. Having the entire shaft embedded in her stretched gullet, she let her tongue out, swiping at the man's sweaty balls as she pulled them from his shorts. After a moment she took her mouth off the prick, leaving it covered in the slime from deep in her throat. One hand still stroking it and the other cradling the heavy nuts, Scully looked up at her partner.

'You like that, Mulder, huh? You like having your cock down my throat?' she asked. A thick string of saliva hung between the rigid pole and her lower lip.

'Fuck, yes,' he moaned, highly aroused by the sight. Always so prim and proper, Dana sure has a wild side to her, he thought. Right now she looks like a total slut, horny and hot.

'Good,' she said before taking the head back between her lips, sucking on it, tongue lashing the tip. In her crotch, she delighted in the fingers plunging in and out of her hot slit, Mulder's knuckles dragging along the walls of her dripping snatch.

An undercover FBI car parked in a public alleyway. Inside, the beautiful Dana Scully lying on her side, a cock in her mouth, ass exposed, two fingers fucking her. Air hot with the scent from her crotch, vulgar wet sounds mixed with heavy breathing, their moans and groans.

Taking the member from her mouth, Scully turned her attention to Mulder's balls. Trapped inside his slacks for hours, they were hot and sweaty. Male musk rose from the wrinkled sack, tantalising the redhead and arousing her. Feeling a third finger snaking into her creaming twat, Dana moved her lips to the nasty greasy feeling flesh of Mulder's balls and began licking.

Christ, I love that taste, she thought, gathering the meaty flavour on her tongue. Lathering the scrotum with her saliva, she licked up the taste. Capturing one of the sensitive orbs, she sucked it into her mouth. Hearing Mulder's sudden intake of breath, she nursed on it gently. With her tongue she felt the organ within, moving it around, cupping it, and flicking it delicately.

'Yes, suck my balls, Scully,' the man moaned. 'Suck my sweaty balls.'

Obeying, she let the first nut go and swooped on its twin. Eagerly she sucked it into her mouth, treating it like its brother. After a moment she let it go. Cupping the scrotum in her hand, she rubbed her face against Mulder's balls, captivated by the texture of the soft wrinkled skin against her cheeks, the smell filling her nose, the taste strong in her mouth.

As Scully mouthed his testicles and stroked his shaft, Mulder kept his fingers moving inside her. With a thick coating of her rich cream, he fucked vigorously. Muscles twitching, hips thrusting, she fucked back at the intrusion. Moans gave voice to her enjoyment. Pulling his fingers out, he sought out the hard clit once more. His own excitement building, he began to rub frantically at the little nub.

Feeling the change in tempo, Scully raised her head, looking at the man. 'Do you want to cum in my mouth, Mulder?' she gasped, her bottom lip touching the rock-hard plum coloured head. Her face was flushed again, another climax close as the man continued to masturbate her, finger stroking her clit feverishly.

'Yes. Yes! Scully...I...I'm gonna cum,' he called out.

Engulfing the prick once more, she sealed her lips around the crown. Feeling the throbbing and pulsing of it, she aimed the tip at the roof of her mouth, determined to capture the load and not to choke on it.

'Argh! Here it...comes,' Mulder grunted.

Eyes clenched tightly shut, he felt the first shot surge up all the way from his balls to blast into the waiting mouth. As the second wad savagely pumped through his cock he felt Dana start to suck again, eager to draw his spunk out of him. Groaning he let out a third shot quickly followed by a fourth and then a fifth.

Thick salty seed filling her mouth, Dana was sent over the edge. A second orgasm rolled up and over her, pleasure and warmth radiating out from the little nub under Mulder's finger. Humping her hips, thighs rubbing together she came with her partner. More of her boiling nectar flowed from her pussy, covering her inner thighs before running to the car seat, growing the stain she was leaving behind.

Through bleary eyes Fox saw Scully looking up at him, lips locked around his dick. Slowly, sensuously those full lips drew up over the head, releasing it to smack against his body, wetly splattering his white shirt. Opening her mouth like a slut, Dana displayed the pool of semen, tongue slowly swishing through it. Eyes locked on his, Scully closed her mouth. Loudly swallowing she gulped down all the thick jizz. Opening her mouth again, she showed Mulder that she had drunk it all.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers