Making her Dreams Cum True Pt. 01

Story Info
Fucking my best friend.
1.3k words
3.88
20.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't help but squirm in my seat as I wait impatiently for the red light to turn green. Normally red lights just bore me but today I find then especially irksome. Shortly before I left work today I got a text from my Daddy and it has me in quite a state.

Hurry home my good girl. I have a surprise waiting for you.

Attached to the text was a picture of my collar and my favorite Flogger.

I promise you won't be disappointed by what I have planned

After what felt like the longest drive ever I pull into my driveway. I hurry inside and there he is, my Daddy. "Stop right there baby girl. Strip to your bra & panties then crawl over here."

I quickly do what my Daddy says. Once I've crawled between his feet he reaches down and pets my hair "Good girl. Open up & suck."

I hadn't even noticed that his cock was out I was so focused on his face and the handsome smile gracing it. I quickly start sucking. I hear him chuckle as I feel my collar slip around my neck and he buckles it into place. I moan around his cock. "be a good girl and get my cock hard. Tonight is going to be a lot of fun."

Once his cock is fully hard and wet from me choking on it. He grabs the back of my collar and pulls me off his cock. "such a good little slut. Now let's go upstairs for your surprise."

When we get to the top of the stairs before I can go into the bedroom he stops me. "Hands behind your head slut. And spread your feet."

I feel the smooth leather of the new cuffs he bought for my birthday. "Now open up baby."

He slips my favorite cock gag in. "When we go in you will behave. You will not over react or I will spank you until you can't sit and you won't get to play with your surprise."

He grabs me by the hair and drags me into the bedroom and lying spread eagle in our bed is the girl of my dreams. I want so badly to run over and touch her but I remember what my Daddy said and I stay still letting out only a small whimper. "Yes slut she's here to play for the weekend. I'm going to make a few of your fantasies come true this weekend." He whispers in my ear as he pulls even harder on my hair.

"I think we'll start with an easy one to make come true. You see while we were downstairs your little girlfriend was up here with a vibrator at top speed in her cunt. You have two minutes to make her cum. But I think I need to make a few adjustments to your outfit."

He takes my bra off "you're not going to like this part slut" he whispers darkly. The next thing I know he's pulled my underwear up as tightly as he can. He then threads my clamps through the d-ring on my collar before clamping both nipples and tightening them until I'm whimpering in pain. "Just one last thing my little slut then you can go eat that pretty little pussy."

He clips my wrist cuffs together and pulls the gag out of my mouth. "Two minutes start now and she better cum slut."

I practically run over to the bed dropping between her legs. I start licking and sucking on her pussy. I wrap my lips around her clothes and suck, lightly grazing her with my teeth. "oh God" she moans. "Don't stop oh God baby don't stop."

I suck, lick, and nibble at her clit until she's screaming while pulling my hair. "Just in time little girl." My Daddy chuckles from behind us. "go give her a kiss and then come get on your knees at my feet. It's time to start making your fantasies come true."

I finally get to kiss the beautiful blonde in my bed. Before we get to into it my Daddy grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me away. "That's enough slut. Lie down right there."

My Daddy pulls my clamps off and I scream in shock. He then clips my hands and ankles a ring connecting them all together and rendering me immobile. As he slides my gag back in place he whispers "I'm going to fuck that pretty little cunt and your going to watch and maybe if you are very very good I'll let you eat my cum out of her."

I watch helplessly as my Daddy drags my girl into place inches from my face. It's only moments before he's sliding his full 10 inches into her soaking wet pussy. I have to watch helplessly as my Daddy fucks my girl. Both of them are moaning and clearly enjoying themselves. All I can do is whimper and whine as I watch her cum on his cock.

"Yes oh yes Sir. Yes please don't stop." She screams "I'm so close I'm going to cum again. Oh God oh god!!"

She flails about and grabs on to my tits as she cums. "cum in me please Sir please."

With that my Daddy roars as he pumps her pussy full of his cum pushing her back over the edge and my girl comes for the fourth time that night. She cums so hard that she blacks out. I'm a dripping whining mess and all I want is to comfort and care for my girl.

My Daddy drags me around and pushes my head into my girls dripping pussy. "Eat and don't miss a drop," my Daddy commands.

I start eating and licking my Daddy's cum from the best pussy I have ever tasted. As my girl comes around she starts to cum on my tongue and my Daddy slams his still rock hard cock into my cunt. "Do not cum whore. You do not have permission. You are not to stop eating her pussy." He says as he slams into me again and again, holding my hips so hard I know I'll bruise.

Before long I'm on the edge of coming, but I hold off. My Daddy has not given me permission. "Oh God Daddy please. Please let me cum. Please Daddy I can't hold off. Please." I beg ending on a whimper.

I need to cum so badly. I know if he doesn't grant me permission I'm going to cum and disappoint Him. "Slut if you cum without permission you are going to regret it. I promise you. Do NOT cum."

I whimper but do what my Daddy says. I do everything in my power not to cum. Somehow I manage to hold out until my Daddy smacks my ass and groans "slut I'm going to cum in your dirty hole. You may cum when you feel me cumming. You are such a dirty little slut. Getting all hot watching me fuck your best friend. Then eating my cum from her pussy like the little whore you are. You know you aren't worthy of my cum. I should deny you and just cum on your ass. But you have been very good tonight and I guess you can cum...NOW" He roars as he slams into my cunt as he starts to cum.

"Good girl," he whispers placing a kiss on my back. My Daddy then takes my cuffs off. "Go cuddle with Chels. And take care of each other. No cumming. It's bed time for both of you. Get some rest we're going to have much more fun in the morning."

I curl up with my girl and wrap us both in the soft blankets. "I love you Daddy. I love you Chels."

"I love you both. Good night girls." My husband turns off the lights and comes and curls up in bed with us.