Making Her Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I look ready?" she asked while twirling around she showed off the tight silk pajama shorts and the tight button up top that threatened to burst as it contained her chest. Demetrius let his eyes pop as he drank in her form, ready for her soft body to be under his arm. He beckoned her over and she followed, finding her way on the ground. Turning off the light she made her way over to him. Settling in underneath his arm and faced the tv. "What we watching?" she asked with genuine delight at what was to come.

The duo let the movie play offering a background soundtrack to the real show that had been slowly going on. Zoe had a bit more than a passing interest in the big man, his body being the main point of her focus. Seeing the thought he put into this little hangout told her that this passing interest should be something more. Tapping him casually she questioned him, "So what's up with this whole fort thing?"

Even though he didn't look at her, he grinned at the silly question. "Sleepovers have forts, everyone knows that," he said, still focusing on the movie. Zoe wanted to laugh but a snort came out, immediately grabbing Demetrius' attention. "Wow, a snort huh?" he said his face dipping low to stare her in her eyes.

Not ashamed in the slightest Zoe defended her snort, "I do it sometimes alright? You got a problem with it?" It was her turn to look at the man, in the low light he looked so handsome. Being underneath his arms felt right and she allowed herself to inch a bit closer.

"Nah no problems," he whispered. His arm moved from her shoulder to her lower back, his hand finding a resting spot on her thigh. Looking down Zoe had to admit that her creamy thighs looked so good with his own black hand over it. Her face flushed red as Demetrius proceeded to rub up and down softly. Her heartbeat with excitement as she screamed internally to feel his soft lips on hers. Lifting her head up she saw that he was looking at the mirror, and looked away still craving his lips. If she had continued to stare she would've seen the shy look he shot her way.

Continuing to sneak peeks at the girl Demetrius saw that she had now loosened one of the buttons on her top. Her succulent tits were no sitting out, exposed to the air, goosebumps trailing up and down the soft flesh. His mom had raised a gentleman, so he didn't make any assumptions, but when he felt her hand on his directing him closer to her inner thighs he got the message loud and clear. Softly he started to trail up and down the soft flesh. His thick fingers pressing into her supple frame, stirring something inside of her and bringing out soft sighs from her. Now the movie was totally inconsequential to them as they allowed themselves to sink into a pool of their own wanton lust.

Demetrius' soft-touch only served to ignite Zoe's need, forcing her to act. Craning her neck she moved one of her fingers to his cheek, guiding it to meet her face, and with the quickness of a vipress, she struck. Their lips collided and their tongues clashed. The two now knew they didn't need to hold back what felt so natural. Continuing with what felt right Zoe shifted onto her hip and rolled herself up into Demetrius' lap. Now with her so close, he took the opportunity to let his hands really feel her up. Running them up and down her sides, he let them descend to her hips. Slowly they crawled over her rounded ass, the silky material rubbing against her flesh. The action felt so good that she broke the kiss to moan, a sign that only encouraged Demetrius' need to explore. While usually, she liked a curious lover, his hands felt way too good on her ass.

"D," she said softly, "Keep them on my ass, grip it please." The words were the softest command he had ever heard, but somehow Demetrius was powerless in refusing them. Focusing on her he massaged gently. His hands groped and kneaded her, bringing the skin in and out in waves. Each time Zoe moaned into his mouth as she tried restarting their kiss. It was awkward, to say the least, but they would want it no other way. Picking up his pace he felt her writhe in pleasure as she straddled him. Her hips moving in small circles, grinding against his rapidly growing cock. Each second, each swirl of her hips brought both of them alive. The foreplay felt so good and Zoe felt herself getting wet at the feeling.

Breaking away Zoe closed her eyes struggling against the painfully growing pleasure pulsing through her lower lips. With her eyes closed all she could hear was his deep voice echo out and check in on her.

*** Back in reality***

"Yo Zo, you good?" she heard him say. Instantly Zoe's eyes shot open and she was no longer in that dorm room. She wasn't on top of Demetrius, and instead was sitting across from him. The thing that was truly the most embarrassing was the way her thighs were clenched together, a familiar heat radiating from them. Blushing she met his gaze, seeing nothing concern for her. She clenched her thighs refusing to let the rapidly growing heat escape as she fought to find the words to tell him.

"I'm okay," she told him, her voice low. Breaking the small staring contest she finished her drink placing it down on the table. She was dangerously close to the edge, close to crossing the line and never coming back. In her mind, she waged a war, with one side fighting to be respectful of her current relationship. It screamed for her to call her boyfriend and get out of there, to not drink anymore, to go and be the good girl fiance she had sold herself as. The other side though was more blatant in what it wanted...what she wanted. She was to stay here with Demetrius and just drink, to allow herself to see an old friend. The former was losing this war as she reasoned to herself that there was nothing wrong with her visit. She wasn't going to fuck him, even though she wanted to. No, she was with someone else now. Smiling resolute in her decision she decided to enjoy herself. Picking up the glass she shook it and said, "Mind filling me up?"

Demetrius chuckled as he saw her request more. Picking the bottle up he grinned, "I'd love to fill you up." The subtext was not lost on the two of them and Zoe grinned loving it. With their glasses refreshed the two went back to their conversation, this time Zoe was noticeably more relaxed. "So you're getting married to a nice guy?" Demetrius asked.

"Yes, yes I am," she responded readily to defend her man, "What's a matter don't think I deserve a nice guy?" she said while scooting closer to him. Just like when she was younger she put on a pout as she got into his face. Her perfume wafted up into his nose as she invaded his personal space.

Demetrius was stunned, there was no way she realized what she was doing. Zoe had gotten close, real close and he loved it. Her freckled face was no close to his, if he wanted he could reach out and touch her. Maybe it was the liquor but he thought about just kissing her, giving her a reminder of what she was missing. Even though that was what he wanted to do, he decided against hit, instead joking with her, "Nah deserve a guy who can handle you."

"And what do you mean handle me?" she asked getting in his face once again. This time she was close enough to catch a whiff of him, taking it in deeply she was reminded of one of her favorite things about dating a black man. No matter what he always smelled good, covering himself in a variety of lotions that made sure she would stick close just to smell it. In her quest to take in more of his scent she didn't realize how close she had gotten.

Inches away from each other Demetrius dropped his voice down low chuckling as he realized he had her where he wanted her. "You're a lot to handle, that's all I'm sayin," he joked, "I mean you weren't afraid to put me on my back."

The way he phrased it wasn't lost on the girl and her already flushed face only got redder. Demetrius was begging her to remember those magical first few nights, the ones where she was a wild child living life, and he made sure she always got into a bed. He would always follow the same routine, taking off her heels first considering she was a liability with them. Freeing her toes so she could wiggle them in his face, Next, he would focus on getting her out of her top, no matter what she wore it would always find its way onto the ground, letting her tits just sit out in the open only confined by her bra. She had gotten into the habit of wearing something light and lacy, a garment that was better suited for the bedroom. She always did it for him and he loved it. For him, it was like unwrapping a glorious gift, and he would take time to do it, staring at them in their lacey prison, getting that mental snapshot before he skillfully took it off of her.

Zoe was now in the full swing of her memory, not caring reliving the feeling of Demetrius just playing with her body. The way one hand would always grope her tit, kneading the flesh and tweaking her puffy pink nipples as he suckled on the off one. He would keep it up as she laid back loving the attention. Like in the old days, Zoe was finding herself getting turned on as the memory flashed through her mind. The way Demetrius would work her body over, doing so in a way that made her scream his name. Piercing her with a cock that seemed to stay hard forever. She hated herself and her mind for how she was now comparing Peter to Demetrius. Peter could never do that, would never do it. He wasn't adventurous and refused to care for her the way Demetrius did. Wringing her hands together she came to a realization.

Shaking her head she backed away from Demetrius and stared at him. Forcing a smile onto her face she admitted, "Yeah Peter has a tough job handling me. I feel like sometimes I will break him." Her words were bitter as she wrestled with finding which one of them to blame. Was her fault for choosing to sit and drink with Demetrius? Was it Demetrius' fault for reminding her of the good times? Was it Peter's fault for not being everything that Demetrius was?

Demetrius was sitting there watching the show, she looked so sexy just like he remembered. Placing his hand on her upper thigh he rubbed it slightly. Zoe accepted the gesture, loving the feeling of his hands on her as she relented to allow his touch. At seeing the way she allowed him to explore her thighs, he knew he had her and moved in to cement it. "Awe damn, you making him tap?" he asked.

She was used to his slang and couldn't help but smile. "What do you think?" she asked flashing him a grin that begged for his attention.

"I think that a dude like Peter can't handle all of you," he told her honestly, "I barely could handle of that."

Zoe laughed a genuine one as she remembered more of the nights where she got a little too frisky, not that Demetrius really minded. "He does his best, he's a smaller guy and well I'm ya know," she told him while standing. Signaling to the rest of her body she spun, showing her thick thighs, wide hips, and juicy ass.

"God damn girl, that thing get bigger?" Demetrius chuckled noting how much she had changed, "No wonder you put him out."

Zoe squealed with laughter, "I didn't say that!"

"Didn't have to, I know you," he responded.

"Doesn't mean you're right," she told him while sitting. She just looked at him daring him to say more, almost begging him to say more.

"Well am I wrong?" he asked his voice getting a bit more serious.

Zoe heard the question and mulled over what to say. On one hand, she could lie, but on the other, there was no point. Why lie about sex, they were both adults. Swallowing she told him the truth, "He's not bad, ya know just a bit green." Demetrius perked up his ego forcing him to dig deeper.

"So he's trash in bed," he joked taking a sip and returning to his smug demeanor.

Instead of outright protecting her sex life, Zoe conceded to him, revealing how unfulfilling her sex life was. "He's not bad, just well he can't," she started trailing off but finding her words again, "I don't finish. I'm just in my head."

Demetrius felt like the fox in the henhouse, who had just found his hen. Taking a sip he continued to go at the little crack in her mind, "I don't think it's your fault. I mean you never had that problem with me." Zoe stared at him, contemplating what he said. The uncomfortable truth was knocking at her psyche, simultaneously easing her burden on herself while casting to her fiance.

"What do you mean?" Zoe asked feigning ignorance while taking a drink.

Demetrius had her and he knew it. "Well some guys can handle a woman y'know...some guys just can't fuck it's all good. Peter seems like the type of guy who can't handle a woman," he said. Even though he was disrespecting her fiance she still fell for his words, enjoying how it soothed her ego. "Which brings me back to my original question, are you happy?" he asked his eyes looking straight through her.

Maybe it was the liquor, maybe it was her newly uncovered frustration but Zoe answered honestly this time. "I really don't know if I'm happy okay," she said it forcefully tears almost coming down her face. She was frustrated for so many different reasons and he wasn't helping.

"That's a no," he said, his voice not mocking but just upfront. Zoe was no crossing a line over into angry. What right did he have to critique what makes her happy?

Unafraid she got in his face, hiding the tears she sneered, "Oh so you can make me happy?" Demetrius just looked at her his own feelings reacting wildly. He had talked a big game up until then, he had teased her and pushed her towards this edge. Still, he didn't feel bad about it, if anything he felt great that he made his feelings aware. Peering at the gorgeous redhead he did the only thing that made sense. With a surprising amount of speed, he leaned forward capturing her lips.

Demetrius was forceful yet passionate as he invaded Zoe's mouth. Wasting no time he made sure to sweep her mouth with his tongue. Zoe was at a loss, surrendering as she felt his hands move to her body. Like snakes coiling they found themselves resting on her ass cheeks, and in a familiar motion, they struck. Resting against her plump rear the one hand started kneading the doughy flesh smacking it and causing it to jiggle. Zoe found herself rearing back and moaning. Demetrius stood over her proudly that she was now his, and smiled. "Yeah I can make you happy, do you want that?" he asked.

Zoe was a bit conflicted and didn't know how to respond. Part of her was screaming to leave that she still had a chance to respect her marriage. It screamed and screamed, but it was drowned out by her own moans. In the few seconds, she had spaced out Demetrius' hand had found its way into her pants. His hand followed the curve of her ass as he rubbed it, making her wait for what was obviously about to come. Demetrius wasted no time moving the thin barrier to the side, and with little warning, he shoved his finger into her. Zoe's hips rocked as she fell forward meeting his chest, and using it stay upright. "I asked you a question Zo, you want me to make you happy?" he asked condescendingly as he twirled his finger in her.

There was no hiding it now, Zoe wanted him badly. She was rocking her hips, twirling them as she tried to get even more of his finger into her. Pulling his hand back he now had her ass fully out, refusing to give her what she wanted. Growling in frustration he asked, "Do you want me to make you happy?".

Zoe's moved fast her hand shooting up to his neck and bringing him down to kiss her. She burned with desire aching at with need, a need that she knew only Demetrius could satisfy. Swirling her tongue between his captured lips she relented to his question, "Yes, for fucks sake D, make me happy."

Demetrius stopped what he was doing, much to her disappointment. She figured his ego needed to be pacified and he would have her beg, but now he had something else a lot more fun planned. Wrapping his hands under her ass he whispered in her ear, "Hold on." She was confused until she felt her feet leave the ground. Acting on pure instinct she wrapped her legs around the man. They resumed their kiss, attacking each other like animals. Demetrius once again took control, his tongue pushing hers back as he carried her into his room and to his bed. He wasn't gentle as he allowed her to drop on the king-sized ocean.

Zoe giggled as she looked up, her eyes glazed over with lust. Demetrius stood before her, his ebony body shining in the low light of the room. She could only liken him to an African warrior ready to dominate her in the way her man could not. "What are you waiting for?" she asked harshly. She was burning with a lust-fueled desire and needed him to put it out.

"Lose the shirt," he ordered, retaking his dominant stance. Zoe obliged more than willing to succumb to the man. Gripping the bottom of her sweatshirt she peeled it up revealing the pink bra that held her tits in place. "Damn still big," Demetrius said as he descended down to her. Pinning her body to the bed he quickly yanked the bra down, forcing the cups to rest just under the glorious globes. Like a man starved he found one of her hard pink nipples and started sucking. He started gently but soon got a bit rougher, rolling the pink nub around with his tongue and even lightly biting. Not one to stop with just his mouth, Demetrius moved his hand to her other tit. Lightly he gripped the nipple between his fingers, rolling them back and forth. The nub quickly hardened at his manipulations and Zoe found herself calling out.

Demetrius spent a little time just playing with her coaxing the moans in and out of the poor woman. When he grew bored of one tit, he switched to the other one, while his hand gave the wet nipple its own treatment. "Oh God this feels great," Zoe moaned as she sat back relishing in the treatment. It had been so long since someone lavished her like this since someone knew exactly where to go to tease her. Just as fast as he started, he stopped pushing his body upward he took a moment to see the gorgeous woman below him. Her face was flush from the exertion, while the rest of her glowed as she tried to catch her breath. Loose strands of her soft red hair were plastered across her face, the sweat binding them there. Her heavy tits sat proudly on her chest rising and falling as she fought to catch her breath. "Damn you're beautiful," he said before capturing her lips one more time.

This time he was slower as he explored her mouth, bringing her in and making sure that she felt the full weight of his passion. Adjusting her body Zoe allowed Demetrius between her still clothed legs, their torsos rubbing against each other as they continued the make-out session. Breaking from her once again he shifted his weight, bringing his hips up so a small bit of space existed between them. Reaching down he slid his hand into her pants, this time feeling the noticeable wetness at her core. Aching for his touch she shifted her hips up she welcomed the familiar visitor. Demetrius obliged running his fingers along her still covered lips.

Tracing up and down he slowly pushed his way in breaking her barriers and making her arch even more, in a desperate attempt to find release. Pulling his fingers away while lowering himself. Now with his mouth by her ear, his voice came out low and husky, "Bad girl, just lay back and enjoy it." Fearing that he would stop she did as she was told, lying back and spreading her legs further. Demetrius refocused his efforts pushing not one, but two fingers into her hungry pussy. He was masterful as he stroked her clit with his thumb while pumping his fingers in and out of her. Dipping low he took the time to tease her biting at her neck and ear, forcing small grunts as her body rode the waves of pleasure. "Damn, your wet. This pussy missed me huh?" he said his voice low.