Making Her Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe was lost her world spinning as she took the vigorous finger fucking. She hated to admit it but she was loving every second, her body arching and moving encouraging the man to hit her innermost depths. Her juices leaked soaking not only his fingers but her clothes too, there was no way she would be able to explain the juicy wet spots to Pete, but that was a problem for later. She resigned herself to lay back pushing her hips up to where he ass was off the bed. Like a woman possessed she howled out as the impending orgasm closed in around her.

With his fingers deep inside of her, he felt the way she pulsed, her fleshy walls craving him doing their best to milk the fingers. Demetrius changed his strategy, now avoiding her clit and instead of pumping them in and out. At first, he was gentle, letting her walls collapse around him, but soon he built himself up. His digits invaded her over and over again forcing themselves deep as they were buried up to his second knuckle. Zoe lost herself for a moment hearing her own voice scream out and pant, as she twisted and turned, doing her best to drive him in more. It had been so long since someone made her feel this way, and she was loving every minute of it.

Looking forward to what else he could do with her Demetrius decided to end her torture. Leaving his fingers deep in her waiting pussy he returned his thumb to her clit. This time instead of the soft strokes, he pushed into it, moving the tiny joystick in an effort to drive her mad. His fingers were the second star, striking at her core moving in a fluid motion as he played with her. Zoe couldn't handle it and closed her eyes as the building wave came, her pussy gushing as if she had sprung a leak. Then she heard it, the guttural almost primal scream from a woman. The voice sounded so distant so foreign to her, yet familiar. And it was then that she realized it was her surging her hips and yelling to the good Lord above. Demetrius was making her gush like a geyser and she wasn't staying quiet about it. "Fuck, fuck. Shit, Fuuuck," she screamed as her pussy pulsed, the fluids flowing out of her as the orgasm covered her body. Hot and flustered she refused to open her eyes, refused to acknowledge the cheating slut she had become.

Demetrius stood wide-eyed loving the reminder of how his love was when she was in the mood. His cock twitched in his pants, fully hard at the show, and ready for the main course. Stripping his shirt and his pants he stood proud, his cock like a soldier at attention. The soft carpet of his bedroom absorbed the sound of his footsteps as he found his way to the bed. Gripping her pants he pulled them down, rolling them over her wide milky hips. Zoe opened her eyes hazy and still recovering from her orgasm, but still aware enough to start moving her purple soaked thong out of the way. "Here let me help," she said as she lifted her legs. With her, at the new angle, Demetrius was free to guide the pants and underwear off. Tossing them haphazardly to the side he looked at her.

Her pussy was covered in a small patch of red hair that while neat still glistened with the remnants of her orgasm. The two of them just stared at each other drinking in the wonder of the situation. Zoe propped herself up, her eyes wide with anticipation as she looked at him. Demetrius looked better in real life than in her memory. His body was still the wall of muscle but now it looked more chiseled, his arms and stomach looking like they were carved of marble...well maybe carved on onyx. Those features failed in comparison to what was swinging between his legs. Hard as a rock and thick, it was a club that had no purpose other than stretching her out.

Propping herself up she moved her hand to her pussy. Still feeling how soaked she was, her fingers twirled inside stirring her loins as she prepped herself. Demetrius chuckled at watching the woman play with herself. He sat there loving the act, enjoying watching her slut herself out for him. "Demetrius please, come here and fuck me. Make me happy!" she begged. Driving her point home she spread her lips giving him complete access. The part that made it so much better was the fact that her engagement ring was visible shining as her juices and infidelity ran over it.

Zoe braced herself as Demetrius lined himself up. Taking his cock in his hand he stroked the thick head against her lips, coating it in her juices, before slapping it down. Hissing Zoe tensed and shook with anticipation. Her vision was now focused on his other head as it slowly pushed her lips out. Her pussy ached as the foreign invader spread her to new limits. Her juices flooded as she took inch after inch, gripping the sheets as she threw her head back. "Oh fuck keep going fuck me!" she yelled. Obliging Demetrius felt her body resist and knew it was time to really get the party started. Drawing his hips back he surged forward, driving his rod deep into her.

Zoe's hips shot up as Demetrius forced himself into her resisting body. She shook her head struggling to find the words as he picked up speed. Over and over again he thrust into her, her pussy grasping at him as he gave her a vigorous pounding. He drove into her with such force that her thighs quaked and she screamed out. Peter had never done something like this, he never could. God how she wished the nice guy had this in him. Demetrius was something different all together taking her like a man should take a woman, driving his ebony sword into. Making it shine with her juice as she struggled to keep herself composed. "Like that?" Demetrius shouted in between strokes. His cock jammed into her causing her to squeal. "Oh fuck I think you like me fucking ya huh?" he asked her. Once again the only response that she gave was a scream out loud.

"Fuck, oh it's been so long!" she screamed abandoning all decorum. Demetrius loved hearing it and continued to attack her, even adding his fingers. Stroking her clit he slowed the thrusts down and went deep. Zoe kept squirming the new sensation making her go moan like a bitch. "You're huge, God this will kill me," she moaned. Laughing Demetrius pulled out, his dick exiting with a wet pop. Zoe looked up with utter disappointment in her eyes. "You know I'm happy being dicked down to death," she said while licking her lips.

Grabbing hold of his cock he slapped it against her pussy causing a few more wet sounds. In a harsh tone, he commanded, "Get on your knees." Zoe didn't need to be told twice instead, rolling her body over and lifting herself up. She was now presenting her round ass to him, a glorious offering for the sex god who was fucking her. Delivering a swift slap, he watched as it jiggled, the skin turning bright pink. "You want this bitch?" he asked, once again slapping her. "You want this dick, make you scream?" he said, another slap causing her to lurch forward.

Zoe was in heaven as he spanked her, forcing her to admit how badly she wanted his cock. How badly she wanted to be fucked like a bitch. "Oh please fuck, just fuck me D," she screamed to the heavens. With a twisted smile, he moved to fulfill her wish. He slapped her ass one more time before spreading the cheeks, the fleshy exterior peeling back to show her pussy winking at him. Lining himself up he pushed his cock head forward, trying to force all of it into her at once. "Shit," she screamed as a bolt of lust and pain shot up her spine and coursing through her body. From the back, he felt twice as big, and it caused her to look down. Withdrawing himself he once again shot forward trying again to bury his cockhead into the woman's poor gaping hole. And once again the familiar bolt of lightning returned, though this time it was much more pleasurable. Zoe mentally prepped herself as she realized she was going to be fucked hard and deep. The small twinge of fear was drowned out by the excitement.

Grabbing hold of her hips Demetrius repeated his slamming motion, forcing his cock deep into her, and pulling out her loud moans. He was animalistic pistoning in and out, causing her ass to shake as it dealt with the force of his thighs slamming into it. The sounds of their flesh bounced around the room, mixing with his grunts and her screams as they battled. Zoe could no longer take it, her body forgetting what sex this intense felt like. She rested her head on the bed and allowed him to just fuck her. Heart racing and body trembling, Zoe's toes curling was the first sign that she was going over the edge. Once again she balled the sheets in her hands and screamed, her voice shattering the sounds of their lovemaking.

"Fuuck!" she yelled as the force of the orgasm made her lose feeling in her arms and fall face-first into the pillow.

"Shut the fuck up, you asked for this!" Demetrius said as he sheathed himself into her. Taking a quick moment he moved his hips in a circle swiping at her already abused clit, as he gave her a chance to breathe. At this point his own balls were tight, the heavy organs aching for release. Normally he would settle to keep fucking her into the bed, or even jerk off and get it into her hair. No, he wouldn't be satisfied with just that though, he needed to make sure that she would be his forever. Smiling something devious crept into his mind. "Rollover, big butt," he said while giving her a light slap. She followed the orders, assuming he wanted more missionary, and simply spread her legs.

Demetrius chuckled as he moved into position. Pushing his arm up against her legs, he started moving forward. Zoe was shocked as her legs ended up in the air almost above her head. Placing his hands on the bed he now had her pinned her pussy wide open and exposed. Line himself up he thrust. The new position was a new type of monster as she struggled. "D, oh fuck so big, slow down!" she screamed.

Hearing none of it Demetrius continued pressing his much larger weight into her body and forcing her to take all of him. "Yeah ya like that huh?" he panted his face mere inches from hers. Each stroke was shallow but it forced her poor pussy wide open. If she didn't know any better she was going to be useless for, whatever his name was. It then hit her, that she had forgotten her fiance's name...she was focused solely on Demetrius and his abuse of her body. She loved it as each thrust pierced at her core, exploring depths that hadn't been touched in so long. Needing to feel him closer she reached up pulling his head down and forcing him to kiss her. It was rough and hot as she fought to show him how much she needed the fucking. She didn't want nice and loving, she craved a deep passionate fucking. She said all that with her mouth as she forced her tongue inside and battled his for dominance.

Demetrius pulled back shocked at Zoe. Even with her legs pinned she was still humping at him, it was incredibly erotic and drove him wild. Just a bit earlier she had been so committed to her fiance, yet now she was trying to fuck him. Zoe once again pulled him down to meet her, "God keep fucking me, just keep going. Fuck me through this bed, make me scream," she panted in his ear. Demetrius took the invite and was ready to deliver. Leaning forward his cock scraped the inside of her body, stirring her juices as it twitched once again. Now he reared back prepping his weapon, and then he struck.

The first slam caused Zoe's vision to go white as she took the entirety of his length, her body forced open by the man. "Oh, fuck," she spat out, her voice hoarse. Demetrius once again reared back and drove into her, but this time he moved his hips rubbing her entrance as he fully sheathed himself in her. "Ooh," she said as she lay back, her hair splaying everywhere. "That's what momma needs!" she said grunting as another hit caused her tits to shake, pinned by Demetrius' chest. Her pussy was now open, welcoming him as she shook with an orgasm. Demetrius didn't care though, for he was trying to reach his own end. Driving into her over and over, he kept hitting her body, driving himself to the end. Zoe lay back taking it, her mind flowing with nothing but thoughts of Demetrius. He was her man and he was making her happy in a way that Peter would never be able to.

Now close Demetrius had the ultimate decision, was he going to follow through with his plan to cum in her? Well of course he was. His strokes turned quicker and more shallow as his incredible length pulsed inside of her. The realization hit her as the pulses quickened, he was going to cum. Then it all really hit her. Here she was a cheating slut who allowed her ex-boyfriend to trick her into bed. She needed to make one final line in the sand, summoning up a bit of courage she opened her mouth. The thing that came out though weren't her words but deep moans, lustful commands driving the man on top of her. Her mind was blank as she reacted with her innermost lizard brain, the torrent of hot cum spilling into her. Not just into her but deep, and Demetrius was still driving. Each thrust poured what felt like an endless amount into her waiting body. Shuddering she accepted the pounding and the offering from the man.

As the last few drops spilled out of his dick Demetrius removed himself, his weapon had done its job. Rolling over he lay on the bed his chest rising and falling just like Zoe's was. Lost in her own world she was allowing her mind to run. Demetrius' very essence swimming in her body, the little soldiers making their way deep inside of her. How could she justify this? What would happen? How could she look at Peter ever again? Her thoughts were interrupted when Demetrius half asked and half barked, "Mind, blowing me?" Zoe looked at his cock, the black tool shining with the remnants of her affair. Looking down she saw her ring and she felt uncomfortable as she saw how it was also covered with her own juices. Swallowing in discomfort she realized she had a lot to think about.

***Day of the Wedding***

Zoe sat at her mirror, the white dress fitting tight to her large belly. God, why did she have to look like a blimp on her wedding day? Almost ready to cry from the combined stress and hormones she heard a knock at the door. "Zo, it's almost time," she heard the voice of her father say. Nodding her head she got up using the wooden piece of furniture to hold herself steady. Smiling she left the room only to come to the chapel filled with her friends, and future family. The music started playing making the perfect backdrop to her future husband's crying face. She looked at him, proud that he had taken her back after her incredible screw-up.

Maybe it was the hormones but she couldn't wait to find a good meal then go get pounded out in Hawaii. Taking her place in front of the Pastor and her man, she allowed the ceremony to go on. The Pastor said his peace doing the best to make them laugh. Now it was her turn and her words flowed out, her emotions being expressed to everyone that mattered. Lovingly her fiancee placed his hand on her belly and rubbed, eliciting a quick "ahh" from the crowd. He said everything, showing his heart and forgiving her for being dumb in their relationship. The crowd was now in tears as the expression of love had won out over the small speedbump in their relationship. The Pastor now said the words she had been waiting to hear. "You may now kiss the bride." Bending down she felt herself swept up in a kiss that sent fire up her spine.

As they broke the kiss Zoe had never felt happier. With tears flowing down her face she said one final thing that was on her heart, "I love you, Demetrius."