Making Her His Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn got her eyes half open -- the most she could manage -- as she turned her head, lazily seeking his mouth, desperate for his affection in her dazed state. When he leaned in and gave her the kiss she had sought after, she made a pleased sound in the back of her throat and brought her hand up to gently cup the back of his head as she happily kissed him back. She hoped he could feel how appreciative she was in the kiss, because everywhere he touched was buzzing, and her pussy had never felt such a good soreness before, and this man was the cause of it.

Fuck, why did he just have to be a friend with benefits? She could get used to the pictures he always painted for her; could definitely get used to the lazy post snuggling and making out. Damn the man could kiss.

She slowly broke the kiss, but kept their foreheads pressed together and her eyes closed. "Tell me the truth later... For now though, let me enjoy this?"

"You got it, sweetheart."

He pressed closer to her side and curled his arm underneath her head to cradle it as his other hand continued to stroke over her stomach, almost as if he were silently encouraging his seed to take root inside of her.

If only... Was her final thought before she passed out, satiated and content.

12