All Comments on 'Making Her His Breeder'

by AnonymousOmega

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write part two. So filled with emotion and charged to be bred aut go full force to get knocked up this month

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit! First time I've ever read something that hit every last one of my kinks without entering deeply disturbing tertiary. I hope you are in the mood to continue this at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story, the kink was expressed so vividly by the story teller.

5/5

AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmegaover 2 years agoAuthor

I do actually plan on making a sequel to this. I originally did this just as a request for a reader on AO3, but it has blown up way more than I thought it would and whenever that happens my muse gets singing haha. Thank you three for the feedback. It is definitely appreciated 😁 I've got a small flow going on a new chapter for Daddy's New Toy, so either when that slows/stops or an idea for a sequel for this pops up, I will be working on a part two. Feel free to toss anything my way that you might want to see until then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! Loved this so bad. So impregnation-kink satisfying. Saved it offline so I never lose the url. I love that I can't quite tell if they're playing mind games or Chris is really going for it, and even if it's mind games, they might switch to reality at any time in the near future. Love how Chris is in control just the right amount!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Phew. Is it getting hot in here or what? Definitely one of the most potent (ah!) fetishes. And yes we want to know the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sign me up on the list of folks who thought this was great.. I'd love this to happen to me.

DirtytalkqueenDirtytalkqueenover 2 years ago

This has to be my all-time favorite story. I'm not sure I've come across even 1 other story that satisfies that breeding kink the way this does! Can't wait for a sequel!

mindslutmindslutover 2 years ago

Holy shit this is soooooo good. Took myself through my 8th orgasm of the day reading this. <3 thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot that words can't even express the incoherent, blissed out pleasure I felt both physically and psychologically from your story. It's incredibly rare to find a story that hits all the points of why impregnation / breeding is so so hot, the intention and thoughts behind the actions, and you did it. I'm just in awe. Would totally die to know if Aut did get pregnant and they fell in love with each other, but that's just my fantasies haha. One tiny thing... who is "Evie" mentioned in the story? I think it was a typo, but maybe I misunderstood. Hope you always write whatever you like and know that we'll support you... and probably read this story again and again...

AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmegaover 1 year agoAuthor

To the recent anon user who left that amazing comment, thank you so so very much for your feedback. It means a heck of a lot to me, and I am SO glad you felt that way! I agree with you though, it is hard to find a story that really "hits all the points", as you put it. You'll be happy to know there is a third installment I'm working on in between the other stuff I have going on, because their story does need one last touch before I'm done. The funny thing is, this was a request from a reader on my AO3 account and it was only ever supposed to be this one story, but I got so into it that the second happened, and the third is on the way.

As for "Evie", there's an explanation behind it, but it was not a typo, it was just a part I forgot to cut out when bringing it over here from AO3. While I do take requests, I really don't do fanfics too much, but this reader wanted a Chris Evans oneshot, but only in the sense of that's who he is with no focus on fame or anything like that, so I was able to easily bring it over to Lit without throwing it under celebrities. The use of "Evie" for the original request is the nickname based off his last name she wanted used at some point, I just forgot it was there when I posted the story on this site as well.

Thank you again for your amazing feedback, I'm always happy to hear from you guys <3

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

Totally freaking awesome! 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 ⭐ 🌟

I'm very glad that I read the comments and found the answer to the one exception I was going to call you out on before writing this. The "Evie" thing sticks out like a sore thumb, but it is an easy fix. You mentioned bringing this here from AO3, so I feel like that it is safe to assume that you have a file saved. Go into your file and correct the problem. Upload the file again just like you would the first time. Use all of the same exact titles, descriptions, and tags EXCEPT for the following two instructions:

(a) use your exact original title with (edited) at the end;

(b) in the notes to admin space, leave a comment that you corrected an error or typo with "please replace original version).

In 3 to 5 days, they will swap out the old one for the new. I've corrected and revised my own stuff a couple of times. 🙃 5/5

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreams5 months ago

Wow! Very very enjoyable. Well done. I look forward to reading the next instalments. Thanks for sharing a wonderful fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant and off the scale hot. The two are linked way past being just FWBs and I can only dream that he did actually breed her as she so desperately desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousOmega@AnonymousOmega
I needed somewhere to post the things that play out in my head during my self love sessions, and I may or may not take commissions. It just depends on what you throw my way AnonymousOmegaPseuds@gmail.com Also, literotica hates most of the stuff I write so you can find the wor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES