Making Her Mine Pt. 01

Story Info
A jealous worker decides to take his new boss and her job.
10.3k words
4.45
63.8k
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: Hi everyone! After reading on here I finally wanted to try and write something myself. Please enjoy, check the tags to see if it'll be your cup of tea so you don't read something you don't like. Three asterisks *** means the point of view is switching. Just note that this isn't a fast climax, I want to build up the story and the characters a bit slowly, so if you're in for a good, longish read, this is for you! Long term goals are I want this to have several parts, and it'll kind of be a non-con/petplay/romance thing? It's just starting out a bit slow. This is my first story so please feel free to leave me constructive criticism, telling me what's good and what isn't. Thank you and please enjoy!***

"What?!"

"Yeah, a bit shocking, isn't it?"

"No, there's no way they went with an outside hire for that position!"

"I'm telling you, he did. Who knows why? I guess we'll find out."

No no no. This couldn't be happening. I had wanted that position. I had worked for that specific position for God knows how long.

I'm Jace Robinson, 35, and I've been working for the same company for nearly 15 years now. Fresh out of college, I took this job as what I thought would be a stepping stone for a better career. But, to my surprise, I liked it here. The people were kind, the work wasn't hard, and my schedule was lenient. But still, I wanted more. Accountant Executive position, higher pay, even less work, a cool office all to myself away from the cubicle drones, and it was a small promotion away from being relocated to corporate. Then, only then, I would be living the cushy life.

After 15 years of slaving away, sucking up to people, doing my job well, coming in on time, staying after hours, the old geezer in the position retired. I saw my opening. I submitted an application to my manager the day after the former executive announced his retirement. My boss Mr. Bell was kind, there wasn't a shred of doubt in my mind he liked me enough to promote me. Even as I handed him my application with my resume (he already knew my work history, he'd seen it with his own eyes!) he spoke to me those fateful words: "I have a good feeling about this application," and gave me a kind smile.

My chest was tight and my heart was pounding as my coworker told me the executive position had been filled only a week later. An outside hire.

Why? Why would he say that to me and then hire someone we'd never heard of? That was MY job. Everyone knew that's what I was aiming for.

To be honest, I don't even think anyone else submitted an application out of respect for me. Who? Who was this new worker? Why were they taking my job? In the heat of the moment, the moment my entire day turned sour as well as my hope for the future, I knew one thing - I'd give this new person hell.

* * *

The air was cool this morning as I walked from my car to the doors of my new workplace. My black high heels clicked on the sidewalk as I cleared the last stretch of sidewalk and walked through the sliding glass doors. It was a huge building, belonging to several unique companies, my new job's offices spanned the sixth through eighth floors. I made my way to the elevators and waited behind the crowd of people. It finally reached the bottom floor, and around 5 or so of us piled in.

After a few moments of silence it began to move, and I took this opportunity to smooth down my clothes to look as presentable as possible for my new employees. I had specially bought a few pairs of new heels and a few nice dress outfits - today I had on a short sleeve white blouse and a black pencil skirt that ran to my mid thigh. Underneath it was just a comfortable thong, black semi-transparent pantyhose, and of course my heels which added around four inches to my 5'6'' frame. My mid-length black hair was freshly washed and brushed with just a few curls hanging down. Nothing else was on my person except for my phone, a messenger bag with my laptop and other personal belongings. I felt a tad naked surrounded by all these people in the elevators wearing full three-piece suits and carrying large briefcases.

The elevator made a few stops, and eventually there were only two people left, me and a tall man. I swayed a bit back and forth as he stared at his phone. I wonder if I'd be working with him? We were almost at my floor, so it was possible! I tried to steal glances at him in hopes he wouldn't notice.

He was a good head taller than me, I just made it up to his shoulder. He wore a standard black suit, white shirt underneath, and black tie. Black slicked back hair, glasses, clear skin with just the smallest hint of a 5 o'clock shadow. He was nice looking for sure-

Ding!

My new floor. I felt a huge wave of anxiety in my stomach as I realized it was time to go and face my first day of work. The doors opened and I stepped out fast, I was greeted by the familiar surroundings I encountered during my interview, I knew I would get to know this place well. I made my way to the receptionist's desk and the woman greeted me with a smile.

"H-Hi, I'm Charlotte Scott, a new worker, I-"

"Ah, yes! The new executive! Please come right this way, Mr. Bell has been expecting you. You'll be leading a meeting today introducing yourself I believe..."

My mind drifted as soon as she said Mr. Bell. Mmm. Mr. Bell. I was so nervous for my interview, but he was so kind and listened to me as I spoke. He was the manager of all three floors for the company, and I think my only direct superior. He was tall, with a kind face, deep voice, and wasn't wearing a wedding band during my interview. I really liked him.

I followed the sweet lady as she gave me a rundown on what would go on for my first day. I gradually grew more nervous as I learned about what all I would do.

I was fine speaking in front of people, even if I was a bit scared when I did. I always knew I'd do well in a position managing people, which is why I lept at the opportunity to apply for this job. I was just browsing Google's job advertisements, and I saw something that didn't have any requirements except for being an adult and passing a background check. I thought it would just be some shift manager position, truthfully I had no idea what the job was for.

After turning up for the interview, which was conveniently a walk-in, I soon learned there had been a problem with the webpage. Most likely the company's fault, it neglected to display that there were in fact requirements, a lot of them.

I had been a bit dumbstruck during my interview, I even felt like crying, over my own stupidity? At believing I could snag a job that was too good to be true? That I wouldn't get the job regardless? But Mr. Bell was so understanding, and said I was likable, polite, well-spoken, and he'd be happy to give me an interview anyways!

Before I knew it, a 19 year old with nothing but a semester of college under her belt had gotten a high-paying job as an executive in charge of the accounting department - me! Obviously I had to have some appeal to me, right? Otherwise, what smart, handsome manager would give someone inexperienced and underqualified an important position? Feeling this realization hit me in the gut, I got a tad more confident, and held my head up a little higher as I listened to the receptionist talk. Soon, we arrived at Mr. Bell's office where he would also give me an in-depth understanding of what events would happen today. I was both extremely anxious and excited for today!

* * *

I was both depressed and a tad rage-filled for today. I had my eyes glued to my phone for the better part of the morning on social media, YouTube, mobile games, anything to distract myself from the disappointment of the century. The pit in my stomach increased with every inch I grew closer to going to work.

By the time I stepped in the elevator up, my stomach had turned into a full on black hole. I kept staring at my phone, refreshing my email pointlessly. Was I hoping there was an email saying 'Sorry, I made a mistake - the position is yours'? I really was pathetic.

I was almost at my floor when I glanced up for a moment, everyone else in the elevator had piled out leaving me and one girl. I haven't seen her before. I could only see mostly her back and a tiny bit of her right side. I liked the way her skirt framed her ass, apparently my cock did too as I felt it twitch. Fuck. No boners before work. Go away.

My stupid ape brain looked up at her frame again - she was smaller than me. Smaller so much that I could completely wrap both my arms around her and restrain her torso easily. Hold her like that, for as long as I wanted-

Fuck, I hate myself. I haven't had sex in a long time. Been too focused on a position I didn't even fucking get. I was gonna have a word with my boss- no, my asshole boss. I need to get rid of these intrusive sexual thoughts fast. Nothing like mindlessly refreshing my email until the elevator arrives.

Ding!

Finally, here. The girl in front of me walked out fast, I swear I almost saw her trip for a moment. I followed out, the hole in my stomach returning as I viewed the office. I should be commanding you imbeciles. Not some newbie. I went to sit down at my desk, hoping I could relax before unleashing all my rage on the new executive.

The first two hours went by fast, I was miraculously able to focus on my mundane computer work so much that I forgot about my rage. That was until Mr. Bell called all of us into a conference room.

I walked in with all the other mindless drones with my heart near beating out of my chest. I wanted to die. I knew what this stupid meeting was about. Introducing a bright new employee? A valuable asset to the company? A Nasa scientist? The president's daughter? Vietnam veteran? This had better be fucking good. If this executive wasn't some real talented piece of shit, I think I'd explode right then and there. Oh- it was starting. Fuck.

"H-Hi everyone! My name is Charlotte Scott, and I'm your new executive h-here. I'm 19, and this is my first serious job so I hope all of you will work well with me so we can have an easy, effective work environment!"

...you've gotta be fucking kidding me. My eyes focused and I analyzed every part of her. It was that girl from the elevator. She was attractive, not a supermodel but that base level attractive where you can't deny it, but it isn't anything special either? Her physique was thin, hair shiny, and her skirt framed her ass and legs nicely. Her legs..fuck, I had a stupid thing for pantyhose, really outlines legs nicely. That wasn't the point- wait, no, yes it was.

Mr. Bell wasn't married. Everyone knew it, it was even joked about how he'll die a lone silverfox. We all recognized him as an attractive man, especially the women, and most people assumed he would have been married by now. It was obvious he hired her for one thing - something nice to look at it. All the women here were mid thirties or over, he wanted a fresh young face. What else would make him deny all reason in choosing a good, competent employee except for a feeling in his balls?

I was disgusted. Annoyed. I was going to have a very firm fucking word with him.

* * *

My first meeting went great! Beforehand, Mr. Bell met with me to discuss particular points I should touch on in my little welcoming speech and then we just talked about life, history, then back to the daily life of the office. I liked him so much, he was so kind to me! I was so lucky to have such a generous, tall, strong, nice-smelling boss. I couldn't help but focus on his hands when he was pointing things out to me on a syllabus. They were wide, veiny, strong, long fingers...they were just nice looking hands, okay? Part of me desperately wanted them to just rub on the top of my hand down my back, then lower, and lower...

Everyone during the meeting was extremely kind to me, some even stayed after to talk with me. I did notice all the employees stated in their introductions we did they were significantly older than me. It made me feel a bit alienated, but I hoped they adjusted to me soon!

I walked out of the room after cleaning up my own paperwork and Mr. Bell patted me on the back, telling me I did a good job. I hadn't been expecting any physical contact, so when he did it I got a little shock of pleasure. I thanked him nervously and he walked out. Fuck, why did I have to get slightly aroused over tiny things like that? He was just so big, and strong, and could overpower me so easily - thump.

Speaking of big, I was so distracted with my stupid thoughts I accidently walked into another big man. "Oh I'm so sorry, I was distracted!"

"Okay."

I took a step back and looked at who I stepped into, it was the guy from the elevator! He was also in the meeting, was he staying back to talk to me?

"Oh hey! I remember you from the meeting. I really like your name. It's nice to meet you personally!" I held out my hand.

* * *

"...what?"

"J-Jace! It's uncommon, I haven't heard it much, and it just sounds classy you know?"

"Okay." How fucking dense was she? She awkwardly took back her hand to the binders at her chest once she realized I wasn't going to shake it. I had no business shaking a harlot's hand. I took a breath and kept talking.

"I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure you're old enough or experienced enough to be working here."

"O-Oh! Haha, I can see your point. Yeah, I really lucked out with this position. I hope I can do a good job and provide a great work environment nonetheless!"

Bitch. She didn't fucking get it.

"No, I mean to say I don't think you should be working here at all. I think it was irresponsible of Mr. Bell to hire someone for an important position who doesn't seem to know anything about it. I'm not sure how long you'll last, but I hope it isn't long."

"What?"

I felt myself slowly cracking. "Did you not hear me?"

"No, I heard you." She seemed at a loss for words, but I could tell the spiderweb-clogged gears were trying to turn in her head. Her stupid face. She was...objectively pretty. I hated that. "Well I'm really sorry you feel that way about me. I'm sure Mr. Bell wouldn't have hired me if he didn't see something promising in me. I really hope you can see my value too once we work together a little bit."

Wow, that answer seemed almost semi-intelligent. How did she pull that one out of her pantyhose-clad ass?

"I'm going to go settle in in my new office, please let me know if you need anything from me!" She flashed a quick smile as she walked around me. It was obviously fake. I swear I saw her eyes glisten.

Way to go Jace, you made her cry. Well, she probably deserves it. No little bitch should take away my position like that. Now to talk to Mr. Bell about what the hell he was thinking.

* * *

I quickly arrived at my new office Mr. Bell had shown me just a few hours ago. It was beautiful, floor length windows so I could see the whole city far below me, some obligatory potted plants, bookcases, and a lovely dark wood desk - but I couldn't focus on it through the tears in my eyes that had formed.

Did he hate me already? I don't even know him but his words were so mean...I don't understand what I did. I even thought he was handsome, and that hurt all the more.

I sat in my chair and just had a quick cry and did my best to suck up the tears. I was nervous. It was my first day. Of course these people had some doubts about me, right? It was only natural! I'll just prove them wrong and be good, no, great at this job! Yeah! That'll show them, my stupid fake friends, my asshole family, and Mr. Bell too...Mr. Bell too.

Why was I so obsessed with him?

It always made me feel better when I was sad, just to think about a nice strong man 'taking care' of me. I rested my head on my new desk and slid one hand up my skirt and lightly rubbed my clit through the pantyhose.

I inhaled softly at my touch. Fuck, that felt real nice right now. I slowly moved my free hand up my waist, stomach, then to my chest and groped my tits through my shirt. I let my mind go wherever, but it kept on ending up on a scenario of a tall boss man groping me on my first day. I went at it for several minutes, letting out super silent moans and sighs as I did.

No, no. I can't think of filthy stuff on my first day. I have work to do! And I'll do it well! I'm sure it's in these binders...somewhere.

* * *

The first few days went by kind of fast. I still hated coming to work for the sole reason someone else had the position I wanted. It was already Friday and I hadn't talked to that little shit since when I told her I didn't think she was fit here. I had talked to Mr. Bell the same day, but it didn't go as I wanted. I had planned to storm in there, hot-headed, and respectfully, but firmly, ask why someone so inexperienced was working a position with such high requirements. He gave me a cookie-cutter answer that it's always good to hire fresh new blood to keep a company young and to give hope to the next generation, blah blah bullshit. I knew and he knew why he hired her in particular. We were both men. Both of us, scientifically anyways, liked looking at females while doing something as menial as office work. It was still no reason to give my position to some young slut. He probably wouldn't even be able to get with her, if that's what his intentions really were.

Either way, it was finally the weekend after a stupid, annoying week of work. I wasn't going to let her ruin it for me. As soon as I got home, I changed, washed up, and sat down with my laptop in bed. What would I do...YouTube? Find a movie? All my options seemed flawed with the growing tent in my pants. With a sigh I put my laptop away and pulled my cock out from my pajama pants. It was already completely hard. Why? I didn't think about it too much as I pumped some lotion in my hand and started stroking myself. I leaned my head back and let my mind decide what I'd think about - oral it was. I wasn't the type of guy who got laid often...not ever, really. I was picky. Someone skinny, but not anorexic, but not chubby, no dyed hair, had to be younger than me, submissive...the list went on. I was fine masturbating for now until I met the right woman...or the right hooker.

Even though me getting not getting laid a lot was a choice of mine, my cock still craved sex. In particular, a nice throat to pump in and out of, her tongue flicking over my tip and down my shaft, fondling my balls. Oh, but how could she fondle them if she was handcuffed? Bound up sounds good for this fantasy. I really wanted a nice naked girl bound at my feet sucking me off as if her life depended on it. I'd grab the back of her head and push her down as fast as I wanted, telling her whore mouth to take it all. Then she'd look at me with those big eyes as I'd go in and out...fuck, I just imagined Charlotte sucking my cock dry. Maybe if that bitch hadn't taken my position I wouldn't hate her, and it was just an intrusive thought, nothing more, but...I couldn't get it out of my head once it entered.

I grabbed her pale cheeks and just kept thrusting, finally busting down her throat.

Well, it was actually on my stomach. I hadn't had a good jack session like that in awhile. I cleaned myself up and tried to put what I just pictured out of my mind. But it would be nice to see her tied up and at my will, wearing a collar and on her knees...no, nevermind. On with my weekend.

* * *

My first week of work was tough, but fun! Everyone was very nice to me and I felt like some maybe even respected me already! Except for Jace. I really wanted him to like me. I couldn't explain it. It was just some gut feeling that I wanted his approval? Probably my daddy issues kicking in to want strong male approval. Whatever.