Making Her Mine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get rid of that," I felt his hands on my back fiddling with my bra clasp.

"YOU NEED TO STO- aeugh!" My scream was cut short as he shoved...my thong in my mouth?! What the fuck was his problem! My eyes started to tear up as I tried to spit it out and scream over it. I yelped as I felt a hard swat on my ass. I felt tears well up and my face growing more hot and red.

"Shut it, bitch, or this will be more painful for you." His hands returned to my bra clasp and he finally undid it, sliding the straps and cups down my arms, shifting them around until they were also restricting my arm movement. Great.

I looked back at him, trying to make words around the thong in my mouth. He looked down at my coldly, using one hand to shove my face on the ground.

"What's wrong? Can't move?" His laugh after that was sickening. He clambered on top of me, using his right forearm to force my neck to the ground, it felt like a steel bar. His other hand moved under my chest to grab my tits.

I squeaked and tried to shake him off as he began pinching and pulling my nipples and tits.

"I like these. They fit perfectly in my hand," he said, fully engulfing my left breast in his hand, squeezing it almost as hard as he could.

It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. My mind was so confused as he breathed in my ear, stroked my neck, and roughly pulled my tits around. Was I being raped? My pussy was still wet...did I like this? I felt my body twitch as I realized I may be liking this, it was like my fa...my fantas.. "MMM!"

I was shocked out of my stupor once I felt his pelvis push something soft between my pussy lips. Was that his cock? It was out?! I tried to crane my head to see what was going on back there when he laughed darkly.

"What's wrong? Confused?" He gave me a small thrust from behind. That was his cock for sure. I started shaking my head wildly as his hips started moving behind me. Jace's body straightened. He positioned himself so that his thick, soft cock head was pressing against my asshole. No. No! He couldn't possibly be thinking of that- SWAT!

I screamed through the gag. His hand rained down on my ass a few times, hitting me hard. How could I let this fucker spank me and humiliate me like this? What was even going on anymore?!

He chuckled and positioned his hands on either side of my head, pushing his hips against me more.

Jace was going to fuck my ass, wasn't he? At this realization I tried to move away, only to be stopped by his hand pressing my head to the carpeted floor. He ripped the gag out of my mouth, shoving his fingers in after, feeling and seemingly scooping at my mouth. I gasped and breathed heavily, groaning while he pawed at my throat and tongue.

"Fuck, this stuff's like lube." Jace began rubbing his hand covered in my saliva up and down his cock. I felt him push his head against my ass opening again. With one hard thrust, he almost got his head into my ass. I moaned hard, it felt so embarrassing to be used like this but so good too. What should I do? I had never done much with any of my ex boyfriends sexually, I was a virgin after all. I should yell for help! Make a fuss, try and kick him, but then it would stop. Maybe I'd be fired for being the one to instigate this activity. It feels really good, and I almost like how he handles me. I'm confused. I'm scared. I'm wet. I feel so, so good...I want him inside of me. To use me.

My train of thought was broken by him pushing more of his cock into me. I thought I would need months of butt plug training, lube, preparation...how was he just sliding in? Sure, it hurt, I felt my intestines being pushed back as his cock made room in my hole. Some parts felt like they were being stretched to the point of breaking...but it was good. I wanted to give in. I slightly spread my legs more, hoping it would allow him easier entry and less pain for me. I moaned long and softly as he entered me farther.

"Oh wow, you like this don't you? I wouldn't have thought you were such an anal whore. This is so adorable, isn't it?" He kept trying to push more of his thick member inside of me. Something in me clicked, this was wrong, we aren't even dating! He can't just assault me and call me an anal whore like that-

"Please stop! I'm begging you! I'll do anything you want! Please don't fuck my ass, sir!" I gulped heavily, why the hell did I call him sir?

"Aww, haha! You'll do anything I want? Then just let me fuck your ass for a little bit, whore. That's really cute, calling me sir. Kind of pathetic, pretending I'm an authority figure to get me to stop."

My clit pulsed at his words. No. He was hitting all my soft spots. I whined as he kept pushing more of himself into me. His cock kept on going, widening me out, feeling like it was about to tear me open with only my saliva to easen me up.

"I'm sorry, it just came out, I d-don't know why!" I kept on stuttering as I begged him to stop what he was doing.

"I think you need to be quiet for a bit and accept what's being given to you, slut, You could easily be screaming for help but you choose not to. Why is that? I think you like this, don't you?" He snaked his left hand around my throat, almost choking me, while his other hand went back to fondling my tits and gripping my waist occasionally.

"I-I don't like this, I mean- ohh!" Jace's cock was more than halfway in now. It felt so good, I've always wanted to be fucked in the ass like a filthy slut, and now it was happening. Why with him? Why does this strong, attractive fucker have to be the one to take advantage of me?

"Your moans make me think you do like it. I don't think little anal sluts deserve to be an executive, do you? Seriously, what was Mr. Bell thinking, hiring a young whore like you. Is this what you did to him during your interview, bitch? It's the only explanation. Seriously, I should be the executive, not you. If I was, I'd call your cute ass into my office everyday just so I could fucking play with you like the pathetic toy you are. Is that all you want, to be a dirty girl for any authority figure? Is that why you called me sir? Say yes sir. Say 'yes sir I'm a dirty slut who likes being dominated', and maybe I'll fucking stop."

During his speech Jace had begun lightly thrusting in and out of my ass at this point, his words and his hips throwing me over the fucking edge. I was breathing like a bitch in heat, my pussy clenching and pulsing with need- swat!

"Say it, whore!"

"Okay! Okay, yes, sir, I'm a dirty slut who likes being dominated!" The tears had almost stopped streaming down my face at this point.

"Fuuuck, that's right. You slut. Whore. Toy. Pet. You're all fucking mine now, aren't you..." He kept on insulting me for what felt like hours as he slowly pumped himself in and out of my virgin ass. I liked it. I liked all of it. He violated me, using me seemingly all for himself while he taunted and degraded me. I've wanted this for years. This was heaven for me. Every word made this pit in my stomach warmer and warmer as I felt more and more depraved. Damn, I really was a slut.

Jace moved his hand down lower, starting to rub circles on my clit and stroke my slit from time to time. I gasped loudly and he growled something degrading under his breath.

"Y-You're right, I'm just a stupid toy to be used by you. That's probably why I was hired, just to whore myself out. P-Please use me more, sir!"

"Finally, you see things my way, pet!" His mouth started licking my ear, biting it, and slobbering all over my neck. I moaned and lurched my body farther onto his cock that felt so, so filling in my ass. "I-I really am an anal slut, aren't I, s-sir?"

I craned my head back to try and look at him. He was grinning down at me, his underside all shadowy from hunching over me.

"That's fucking right you are. You're such a pathetic executive, getting fucked by your inferior and getting off on whining on how low you are, right bitch?"

I pressed my mouth into the carpet to keep from screaming in ecstasy. "Myesm, sirm!"

He straightened up off of my torso, and grabbed my waist attempting to thrust deeper in my hole.

"Y-You really liked being raped, huh?" His breathing was growing more and more ragged with every second. I could feel it in the pulsing of his cock, he must be close to cumming.

"Yeah! I love to be violated." I rested my cheek on the ground and moaned freely, reveling in the shame of being used by him.

* * *

That last phrase almost did me in, I was so close to cumming hard inside of her. I still couldn't believe I was freely using her, groping her tits, insulting her, fucking her ass, and best of all she fucking loved it.

How lucky was I to find the slut I'd wanted ever since I was a horny teenager? My masturbation session from Friday popped up in my mind again, of how I came in her mouth and down her throat...I wanted that. Was this wrong? It felt right, but a little voice said this was bad, I shouldn't be taking advantage of this girl, even though I liked it, my cock liked it...I ignored that voice as I gave her ass another squeeze.

But, first and foremost, Jace Robinson was a gentleman. I circled my thumb on her clit faster, thrusting in her ass just a bit faster as well.

I leaned down next to her ear. "Show your new master what a good girl you can be and cum for me. Say how good Master Jace makes your slutty cunt feel with his fingers and a cock up your ass."

I truthfully wondered if she'd fully submit to me and call me master. If she did, she might be liking me more and more...enough to submit completely willingly. Or was she already doing that?

She writhed, whipping her head back and forth while moaning. "I-I-I, s-sir! I'm g-gonna cum because Master Jace makes me f-feel so good!" I felt her pussy clench and her muscles tighten. This was it. "You make my slutty cunt and my ass feel so good with your big cock and fingers! I love when you use me!" Her body shook as she rode out her orgasm, and I fingered her all through it.

She's all mine. I know it now. I don't know how or why, but she had given herself to me, intentionally or not intentionally. This realization nearly set me over the edge. Her breathing grew deeper and slower as she came off her high. My turn.

I grabbed her hips gently, and slowly began pulling myself out of her tight, tight ass. She moaned like a $5 hooker as I did. She was all mine. That was a good feeling. I walked around in front of her, then yanked her up by her hair. She made an upset noise as I raised her up to sit on her knees.

There she was. My stupid new executive. Charlotte Scott. Bound at my feet, ass used and pussy wet, her tits red from all of my grabbing, the faintest hint of tears around her eyes, looking up at me, wondering what's coming next...I really liked those big eyes of hers. Like a puppy. More like a humiliated young girl, though. This really is my lucky day.

"Open. Now."

"I haven't done too much, uhm, cock sucking before."

"Well, you'll learn now. Are you going to disobey your new master like that? I'll punish you for it.''

She inhaled sharply, then forced her mouth on my cock, starting up and down. I hissed loudly at the first touch, her mouth was so warm and silky smooth. I grabbed Charlotte by her hair and started forcing her down farther and faster. I moaned as I felt my tip hit the back of her throat and felt her gag around me. This was the good life, all I've ever wanted besides a good job. I got her going at a steady rhythm, my balls smacking against her chin and her throat convulsing and making a sucking noise through her gags. It was only a matter of seconds before I would cum now. I looked down at her, and was surprised to see she was looking up at me too. There was a darkness in her eyes, like a cloudy tint. Her mind was gone.

"Keep slobbering on my cock, bitch. Make a mess, I want to see you drool on yourself."

She whimpered around my shaft before pulling back, letting saliva fall freely from her mouth onto my head, down her chin, and then finally on her tits. The sight of her making a mess on herself was enough for me, and I shoved her head all the way to my base.

"F-Fuck, I'm cumming now, bitch! Take it all, swallow it!"

My cock pulsed a few times, and I felt my load spill down her throat. The cute slut made a couple gagging noises, and I felt her swallow around my head. I pulled out of her mouth prematurely and got a few spurts across her face and down on her breasts.

This was it. I was...done. The new executive asked me to eat her out in exchange for a recommendation to my manager, then I got pent up and decided to force myself on her, using her, calling her names, pushing inside her ass, then cumming down her throat and spilling myself on her face and tits a bit. Holy fuck.

She stared up at me, panting. I leaned down, scooping up the cum that splashed on her face and chest, shoving my fingers into her mouth. She moaned around them, slurping and cleaning them all off. "Yeah, good girl, gotta get every drop, right?" She smiled around them as I removed them. I put my cock back in my pants. Now...her. I completely ruined her blouse I'm sure...what the hell would I do?

"I'm not very sure what to do about your blouse."

She sat back on her ass and winced. "Oww, that's gonna hurt for a few days. Uhm, do you have a jacket in your car? You can leave here, come back in with some coffee, we'll say that I spilled it on my blouse and remove it from me, then you get me a jacket from your car like a gentleman and I'll ask Mr. Bell if I can go home and change?"

Fuck. That was a pretty damn good plan.

"S-Sure, I'll go do that. You clean yourself up." I walked to the door as I heard her start rustling her hands out of her tied up blouse. I stopped before opening it.

"By the way, Charlotte, thanks. I'm not sure how much Mr. Bell will appreciate a recommendation from such a filthy whore as yourself, but try it anyways."

"Huh-?"

I shut the door and went to get some coffee to spill.

I knew I was going to have a fun time toying with and using her from now on. She was going to be all mine, and her executive position too.

***The End of Chapter 1. To be continued in Chapter 2..***