Making Her Pay Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,799 Followers

I didn't bother to wake Marie but did knock on Stacey's door. She was up and ready to say goodbye. She gave me one last spiel to forgive Marie and come home soon. I told her nothing was impossible but she shouldn't hold her breath waiting for me to come home to her mother. We parted when I realized that the shuttle was waiting.

The trip was uneventful. I heard from Max first. He had taken the day off and had coordinated the removal of everything I wanted from the house after Marie and Stacey left for the day. It was all placed in storage for now. I figured that if Marie came home instead of going straight to the Billings' apartment then she would realize that something was terribly wrong and call her best friends to come and commiserate with her. If she went straight to their apartment from work then she would find out that I was gone after her tryst and it wouldn't matter.

Stacey had reluctantly agreed to stay away for the weekend. Her mother bought the story that Stacey and her friends had suddenly planned a trip to the nearest Six Flags, with adult supervision, and she was off to a friend's home. Stacey had actually agreed as she couldn't face her mother yet. She needed time to grieve the death of her family. Her friend had undergone a similar family breakup and Stacey felt she would be the needed shoulder to cry on.

I was ensconced in my hotel when the first message came in. Max called and just said, "It's on." He then hung up. I would find out later that Marie had gone straight to Mark and Suzie's from work. She was observed to be carrying an overnight bag so I assumed she was planning on a long fuck-fest while I was scheduled to be gone.

I didn't hear anything else for most of the evening. If everything went according to plan I wasn't supposed to have any contact with the principals. I just had to sweat it out and wait.

End of Part 5, last part to follow.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,799 Followers
12