Making Her Pay Pt. 06

Story Info
Yes she pays.
8.6k words
4.12
71.4k
54

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,797 Followers

The next morning I took my first tour of the new plant. An interpreter was assigned to me. Carmen was a very nice looking and very intelligent individual. I immediately trusted her to interpret both what was explained to me and my questions back. I also made a mental note to engage her to teach me Spanish and the local dialect so I wouldn't always have to rely on an interpreter. We made an exhaustive examination of the building and the equipment. I made some suggestions that might improve the throughput and we retired to the conference room to discuss the ramifications of my suggestions.

It all went well. While we were talking I received a text from Brock. He just said, "On my way." I folded the phone and concentrated on the conversation again.

We broke for the day and I was fully prepared to come in on Monday. I think my local counterparts were surprised that I was going to take such a hands-on approach to the plant. I assured them all that I was going to be the person they needed and was fully engaged to make this plant successful.

Brock arrived after supper time and came directly to my room. He had a throwaway laptop with multiple files on them. A lot were still photos but there were a few videos. I concentrated on the photos.

"Boss, it went like clockwork. We had identified the wine that Dip-Shit was so in favor of. It only took a long syringe needle and we spiked the wine with a mix of drugs. They didn't even have sex the first time before Idiot wanted to make a toast. If you watch the first video you will get to see it."

He hit the button to start the video. Mark was stroking his cock while talking and holding his wine glass. "Here's to a weekend of debauchery. Here's also to next weekend when Troy will be kneeling and sucking my cock before I fuck his ass raw." He turned to Marie. "Here's to my slut who wants to serve me since I make her cum so hard and so often."

He turned to Suzie. "Here's to my wife who loves my style of sex and does everything to make my fantasies come true."

He then took a drink of his wine. Marie and Suzie did the same. Brock stopped the video. "We planted cameras everywhere in their apartment. Shit I am surprised they never saw a single one. Stupid fucks."

He started another video. Mark was drinking some more wine while Marie sucked his cock. Mark was already slurring his speech but the women didn't seem to notice. As a matter of fact, only Marie didn't seem to be affected yet. I suppose it was because she was busy sucking Mark's cock and alternately licking Suzie's cunt. Idly I wondered if she could get stoned from sperm and pussy juice.

Before Mark could come he became so drowsy he nodded off. Suzie soon followed leaving Marie sitting on the floor. Marie seemed confused but then she drained her glass of wine. That was when two people dressed in black with hoods came into the apartment.

She didn't seem to be surprised or upset that there were two extra people there. I guess the drugs were taking affect. One of the men told her to drink some more wine. Marie nodded and then drank another glass. She then fell asleep also.

One of the men gave a thumbs up in the direction of the camera. Brock ended the video and I started to look through the pictures.

"We had to dose them on a couple more occasions when they started to come around. The pain may have made the high shorter lived than normal. At all times we watched them carefully. I assigned a man to each one during the whole time we were there. Each man was a medic in the military with extensive experience in black bag methods of information extraction. We put a pulse oximeter on each person to watch their oxygenation. There were no medical mishaps. All three are probably awake and mad as hell. Max is checking the feed to see how they are doing."

I nodded as I went through the pictures in a chronological order. Julio started with Marie. The man was an artiste, I had to give him that. He also was showing his anger at cheating women. First he put a hole in her septum and then threaded a heavy ring into it and welded it shut. He then pierced her tongue and put a large ball and stud in that hole. After that he pierced each large nipple and put in another large ring in one and a post in the other. Each and every piercing was welded in all three cheaters.

While those holes settled, I really couldn't say they were healing as they had been done in just a few minutes, he then proceeded to do the same to Suzie. Her fake tits made her nipples small so he had to grab them with hemostats and pull them out to get enough surface area to pierce. Those rings were smaller in diameter and thickness than Marie's rings.

He let her rest again and turned his attention to Mark. Mark received a piercing in his eyebrow instead of his septum. He did get a stud in one nare before getting his tongue stud. The ball on that stud was so large I wondered how he would be able to speak or even swallow food.

His nipples received very large hoops. I am sure he would not ever want to show himself in the gym with those effeminate looking things in his nipples.

With those piercings done Julio turned his attention back to Marie. Now you have to understand something, Marie hated any piercing other than ears and also hated tattoos. Julio started to work with a portable tattoo machine. There was no color, just black ink. First he put the word "WHORE" across her right knuckles. Next he put the word "SLUT" on her left knuckles and put a small erect penis on her thumb.

He moved to Suzie and repeated the tattoos. Suzie had a few well done tattoos on her body, specifically her "tramp stamp" and a nice rose on her shoulder. Julio added to those. By the time he was done you could read "ASS WHORE" woven into her tramp stamp and the rose looked like a thorny bush without any blossoms anymore.

Mark got the word "COCK" on his right hand and "SUCKER" on his left hand. Brock said that he wanted Mark to be the life of the gym from now on. He would be hit on by gay men constantly with his looks and the tattoos.

Mark also got the word "FAGGOT" just above his pubic area so that it would always be visible. This was after Julio, or one of the other men, completely shaved Mark except for the hair on his head.

The pictures returned to Marie. The word "CUNT" was put above her pubic area where it would keep her from ever wearing a two piece bathing suit ever again.

Marie was then turned over and the words "ASS WHORE" were used as her tramp stamp with a stylish arrow pointing downward off the "A".

Julio then put the word "CUNT" on her right toes and "LICKER" on her left toes. She loves to wear open toed shoes. Guess she won't be doing that much anymore.

Suzie got the same words on her toes. Mark got the word "FORNICATOR" that went over both sets of toes. He would have to stand with his feet together to allow anyone to read it.

While all three rested from their tattoos Julio returned to his piercings. The view of my wife with her legs fully spread and her pussy lips opened was a strange sight and certainly not sexually stimulating for me anymore. I looked over at Brock. He nodded. "Yes, each of the men fucked both women. Oddly enough they were awake enough to moan and groan. I don't know if it was from pleasure or the pain of having someone pound away while rubbing fresh tattoos."

"Did they use protection?"

"Hell, yes, God only knows what those two are carrying. Both guys made sure to use condoms and also took them as they left so little DNA evidence would be left there."

Julio then got busy again. He pierced the clitoris on each woman and put more large hoops in them. Here Suzie had the larger clit and it was easier to pierce. Marie's was small and took a lot more effort but ended up with a large hoop like Suzie's. I had the thought that the two were almost like sisters in their piercings.

Mark got a large Prince Albert piercing with a very thick and heavy looking ring put in it.

Now back to Marie and Suzie. Julio proceeded to place at least six hoops in each side of each woman's labia. When he was done he then placed padlocks on each set to close their respective cunts. When I looked up at Brock he handed me a handful of padlock keys and just smiled.

Mr. Billings then received a piercing behind his scrotum and a small ring was placed in that hole.

Julio left them to rest again as he got out henna ink and drew in a large red "A" on Marie's face that started on her forehead and came down on each side of her left eye.

"SLUT" was painted onto her cheek. Suzie got a huge "C" that started above her right eye and came down below her eye and then "UNT" on across her forehead in very nice looking and stylish script.

Mark got a large red "A" on the right side of his face that had the center over his right eye. Then Julio painted "DULTERER" across his forehead. Just in case anyone missed seeing the lettering Julio also repeated himself on the back of each neck.

Then Julio got out some serious looking chain and proceeded to attach one chain to Marie's nose ring then it went down to between her nipples where it branched off to the nipples. There was just enough play to allow Marie to raise her head as long as she didn't try to raise it too high. The chains then went from her nipples down to just above her clit where he joined them and welded them before attaching to her clit. She might be able to get up and walk but she wouldn't be able to raise her head too high.

Julio did the same to Suzie. Lastly he turned his attention to Mark. He attached a small, lightweight looking chain to Mark's eyebrow ring and then to the stud in his nose. The chain then went to his nipples, branching from a single strand to two strands. At that juncture he also placed another chain that went straight to his Prince Albert piercing. A separate chain then attached Mark's flaccid cock to the ring behind his scrotum. The tightness of the chain made it apparent that if he started to get an erection his cock would then be pulling against the area just behind his balls and would split his balls apart.

It looked to be quite painful. Raise your head, make your cock hurt. Turn your head and feel like your nuts just got yanked by your cock. If your cock gets hard then the chain will be tighter and be more apt to make your balls ache. Mark's days as a pussy hound might be numbered unless he could get all the hardware off. When I looked over at Brock he had a very satisfied look on his face. "Julio made sure that everything was made of titanium. Pricey but extremely hard to remove."

Just then my throwaway phone sounded off that I had a message. It contained an attachment. I assumed it was from Max. When we opened it to view we saw Marie leave the Billings' residence and she was walking hunched over. When she saw her reflection in the mirror as she entered the car she started to bawl. The video ended.

There was a short note in the message spot on the video. "Have more, will bring."

Brock took the laptop and carried it to his room. He said it would be disassembled and the pieces scattered. He did post the video of Mark's toast and then sent an anonymous email to the general email address of the school system with the note to look at the link. We didn't have much faith that anyone would see it as it would probably be automatically sent to the spam file but we hoped it would help embarrass the cheaters.

I slept well that night. Sunday was a quiet day. I engaged a driver who spoke English and had him give me and Brock a tour of the area. It was very enlightening. The poverty level in the area was extremely high. I didn't see an elementary school once on our trip. When I asked the driver he just shrugged his shoulders and said only the rich went to school. I made a mental note to ask my superiors if we could start a school for employee dependents.

We had a quiet meal for the evening meal and I called Jamie and talked to her about Marie. She was shocked and very sad as I explained why I was leaving her mother. She promised to check on Marie as soon as we completed our call. I told her that Marie would be served divorce papers the next morning. I was waiting to see if it would be at the school or if she was staying home.

My next conversation was with my son. Mick is a great person and will be a good man. He is a credit to our team upbringing. Mick took the news quietly but, like his sisters, was very hopeful that we could put this all behind us. As I told Stacey, it was not impossible but to not hold his breath. Like his sisters I promised to provide for him and would make arrangements for him to come and visit and that I would return for big events.

After I got off the phone with Mick I was mentally exhausted. I hated the fact that Marie's stupidity had brought us to this juncture in our lives. She should be the one explaining why our marriage was on the rocks, not me. I had only preempted her explanations because of the respect I had for my children. I would not let them believe I had abandoned them.

Stacey then called me. When she got home she found Marie hiding in the bedroom with the lights off. She had to work to get Marie to let her turn on even a single bedside lamp. Stacey was shocked when she got a look at her mother. "Dad, did you have anything to do with this? She looks like hell. She says she was attacked while out with friends but she won't let me call the cops."

I had to lie to my daughter. "What happened to your mother? I just made arrangements to have my things removed from the house. I got to the plant Friday afternoon as planned and took a tour yesterday. I took a tour of the area today in preparation for a full day of work tomorrow."

"Dad, it is so sad. She says someone drugged her and pierced her nose and other places and tattooed her hands and toes. Dad, she has a huge red 'A' on her face!" She sputtered for a moment before continuing. "Are you sure you didn't have anything to do with this?"

I again lied to her. Actually it was only a partial lie as I had wanted the cheaters to suffer but I let Max and Brock actually plan what did happen. I wasn't against it as there would not be any permanent harm to any of them. They would be humiliated and ridiculed but Mark still had his cock, albeit restricted for the moment. If I had my druthers I would have cut off his cock and balls and Suzie's big tits and ruined her and Marie's pussies. I told Stacey as much and then told her that had I done any of what I wanted I would be in jail right now.

I don't think my daughter believed that I would be that vindictive. I had to explain. "Mark was planning on drugging me so that I could be raped by him and then he intended to humiliate me to keep me in line. If you believe that I would not want to extract pain and suffering for that then you don't believe that I am a man."

"But Mom couldn't want to do that to you."

"She didn't but she didn't fight much to stop it. She also didn't refuse to see them again. By the way, ask her if she was with Mark and Suzie when this attack happened. Did it happen last night or Friday night? And press her more on why she doesn't want the cops involved. There has to be more to the story than she has told you. I can't imagine how anyone could do what you have described on a street."

Stacey hung up and didn't call back for about an hour. When she called back she was a little apologetic. "I got more information out of her, Dad. I guess this happened Friday night, not last night like she made out. She finally also admitted she was with this Mark and Suzie and was at their apartment when it happened. She says they weren't doing anything wrong, just visiting when the attack happened."

I couldn't resist. "Is she sure that it wasn't Mark or Suzie who did this to her? The audio files I have leave no doubt in my mind that Mark is a very nasty sort of person."

Before Stacey could hang up to go talk to her mother again I begged her to call the cops and get an official investigation started. "I know she might think I have something to do with this but I believe she needs professional investigators looking into this assault. Hell, she might have been raped too."

Stacey was quiet for a minute. I hated to dump this on her at her young age but someone needed to do something. I gave her an out. "Look, I will call Jamie. She isn't far away and can come home to help your mother. Jamie doesn't know, but you do, that I am not coming home tomorrow and she will be served with divorce papers. She will need you kids around for support."

I sent a text to Jamie while talking to Stacey. "Get home ASAP. Mom was attacked and needs you."

I sent a copy to Mick but he was farther away and would take longer to get there.

Stacey was still concerned about calling the cops so I told her to not worry about it. When she hung up to talk to Marie again I searched for the police non-emergency number back home and called it and reported the assault. They promised to send an officer over immediately.

It was almost two hours later when I get another call from Stacey. I would have been amazed to have gotten a call from my loving wife as she had to realize why they all had been attacked. The police would also "know" I had something to do with this but proving it should be impossible.

She let me know that a couple of cops had come by and interviewed Marie and then left to interview Mark and Suzie. Marie had finally admitted to an affair with the couple. Stacey said that Marie had started crying and that Stacey had joined her when Marie finally publically admitted to her transgressions. The cops hadn't seemed too sympathetic after her admission.

Jamie had arrived soon after and Marie had to come clean again. My daughters did me proud and didn't condemn her right there but held her and supported her in her pain. Marie finally told them that I must have known about what she was doing with the Billings and that she knew I wasn't going to forgive her. Since both girls knew what was coming they didn't disagree with her.

The cops had wanted Marie to come to the station so they could fully document her piercings and tattoos but Marie had refused. My daughters still didn't know the extent of Marie's new look.

After Mick arrived they were able to get Marie to try and rest. Jamie and Stacey were very dismayed to see the full extent of Marie's body modifications as they assisted her in taking a long bath before she laid down to sleep. I got an anxious phone call from Jamie describing the extent of the piercings. It seems that even the padlocks were still in place. I had figured that Mr. Mark would have helped to get her cunt freed so she could fuck again. Those were not very hardy locks and wouldn't take that much to remove.

I had the passing thought that maybe Mr. Mark and Mrs. Suzie had learned a very hard lesson. But, then again, I didn't really care. I was more interested in their ongoing humiliation.

I finally had some peace and got some sleep. The next morning I had a hearty breakfast and then Brock and I joined Carmen at the plant and we got to work. I ignored my phone until we took a break mid-morning.

I had a couple of messages from the kids. Marie had been served and had broken down again. I was still surprised that Marie had not attempted to contact me to try and get my forgiveness. I was expecting the old tired but often tried excuses about how it was only sex and that it didn't hurt me. I figured she would also hit me with the "you just don't do it for me anymore" or "I need to experience everything before I lose my looks and get old" or even "I have never had anyone but you so I wanted to know how other cocks felt." I fully believed she thought she still loved me. But nothing from the skank, at least not yet.

My replies to the kids were somber. I told them that while in some way I still loved their mother, I no longer had any respect or faith in her. She had not attempted to work with me on any differences or problems we had in our marriage but had sought out new lovers and had left me behind. I was not privy to any of her decisions in the matter. It was like I didn't matter in any way.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,797 Followers