Making Her Pay Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally looked up I could see a hopeful look in her eyes. "Mrs. Stutzman, you do not have the qualifications to teach here. Tell me why I should employ you."

She didn't bat an eye. "I have many years of assisting teaching in U.S. public schools. I know this isn't a sanctioned school you are providing here but need passionate instructors to make a positive impact and change on the community. Your philosophy is to provide more than a job and I agree fully. The whole community is going to improve and expand due to your vision and I want to be part of the response to that vision.

I know I have failed in my commitments in the past but I have learned the hard way why a person should always honor her commitments. I will sign any contract you give for whatever pay you decide just so you let me move here and make a difference."

She reached out and took my hands. "I know, Troy, that I will never receive your forgiveness for what I did." She looked down at her tattoos. She had gotten the letters filled in until they were just a blob. She explained. "I had them altered but I still see the words very clearly." She stopped and then started again. "I will always be honest about what I did to deserve my punishment. If only one person learns from that lesson then I will be happy."

She leaned closer so Carmen couldn't hear. "I also still have all the piercings and the chains from my nipples to my clit. I removed the one from my nose when I got rid of the ring but I will have it put back in if you demand it."

She leaned back. "Please, let me redeem myself, if only a little. Let me teach children again. There is no future in America in that capacity."

"Are you still drinking or using?" This was my only response at the moment.

She shook her head. "No, I have been on the wagon for the past five months. I also quit dancing and got a job in a convenience store. It didn't pay very well but my ex-husband provided for most of my living expenses."

She paused and looked over at Carmen. I saw some indication of collusion between them. Marie turned back to me. "I have also not had any kind of carnal relations for almost a year. I have a clean bill of health in the packet. While I do not believe this will make any difference in our personal relationship I just wanted you to understand that I will not be the village whore and an embarrassment to you or the children I teach."

Since my personal assistant was in her camp I knew I didn't have much choice. I looked over at Carmen. "Do you have a place for her to live? She needs someplace secure and safe when not in the school. She will also need transportation."

Carmen gave me her megawatt smile. "Si, Senor Patron, she will have an apartment that was just finished next to the plant. I have also gotten her a Beetle to drive. I hope that is sufficient." Marie nodded.

I gave out a huge sigh as I got up. "I know when I am defeated and need to make a dignified retreat. Good day, Ladies." I nodded at the two and left the room.

Now, I know the detractors will say that I capitulated and took her back. Nope, sorry but she had fully destroyed that little bridge. I had absolutely no intention of ever getting close to her again. She worked hard to teach the kids. She was an employee now and, thus, not touchable by me. I know Brock occasionally made a comment about dating her. I suppose it was to get a rise out of me but I reminded him of the videos and audio tapes we had of her sexual exploits and invited him to partake if he felt he could take the chance.

He didn't bring it up again and I didn't ask if he was seeing her.

Instead I kept occasionally dating and letting Carmen continue to vet potential suitors.

Oh, yes, before I forget to let you know. Julio Rivera, the tattoo artist, received a call late one night letting him know where his estranged wife was located. By sheer coincidence it was only a few miles from the plant where we worked.

His wife and her boyfriend were visited one night by a number of men wearing all black and masks. After the boyfriend was beaten both were soon sporting new tattoos and piercings in various painful places. Julio's children were then removed and suddenly appeared at his home in the U.S. a couple of days later. His attorney then filed a protection order keeping his wife from him and his children.

Life goes on.

This one started as a simple theme, how to make serious retribution without permanent damage but grew as I developed the story. My first thought was to have them in Marie's home when the attack occurred and have them wake up in the morning with nothing in the house except the bedroom furniture but that had to change when I added an adolescent to the mix. Couldn't be that mean to an innocent child.