All Comments on 'Making His Mum a Merry Widow Ch. 01'

by jd8406

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou00710 months ago

Very hot story, well done :D

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented10 months ago

Nice début, though somehow, the real mother/son passion didn't show itself well; it was a tad superficial and perfunctory. I'm sure it will get better if you continue the tale.

davevsr1davevsr110 months ago

outstanding !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and a great read 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking forward to next chapter, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start and 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good Read *****

MaultascheMaultasche10 months ago

Great story, getting hard and horny from reading. You should include Kay also

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Improbable tale of mom giving her son intomate details of sex with his dad.... To me that was ridiculous.

I xould only rate 2 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great story! I can’t wait until the next chapter is posted!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You must keep this going!!!

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Not bad but the pace was a bit too slow and the story felt drawn out, Needs more and better descriptions of actual sex.

SpankerSamSpankerSam10 months ago

A great start to what I feel is going to be a fantastic story. I especially like the idea that Kay is showing her desire and need for some of your attention. I hope that you include her in your next chapter.

FeltfixerFeltfixer10 months ago

Nice story, unless it descends into her fucking all the men in town, as a lot of these stories go.

FF breasts seems a bit incredulous and I suppose he’s going to have an eleven inch penis, 5 stars though, I hope they are not misplaced.

Vafunman42Vafunman4210 months ago

I was hard the whole time I read your story. Can’t wait to see what happened when he goes back to Kay’s store.

Big_Banana198Big_Banana19810 months ago

This is a greating beginning of a story.cant wait to read the sequels.good work:)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In high school my younger brother Tomas approached me about him wishing that we were not brother and sister because he told me that he was attracted to me the way a man is attracted to a woman. Of course, he told me that I couldn't breathe a word to anyway one about what he was about to confess to me.

His logic was impeccable. He reasoned that I was still a virgin at 18 years old. And that there had to be a part of me that was a little curious about sex. He told me that if we were lovers that neither one of us could ever tell anyone that we were lovers. Mom kept an eagle eye on me, so I didn't even dare to date. I figured that once I graduated from high school and headed to San Diego State that I would be away from mom and have more freedom to date boys without my mother watching my every move. Tomas argued that if we were to go out mom would not think anything of it. And if we were lover's mom would never suspect that her son and daughter were fucking one another.

I could never trust any of the boys at school if I had sex with one of them. And being a virgin they would want to tell the whole world that they took my virginity. I knew that Tomas would never tell anyone, and I truly trusted him. Tomas told me to please just give it some thought and if the answer was NO he wouldn't be upset with me but would respect my wishes and would always have my back and that he would always be my protector.

About a month after Tomas first approached me, I told him that if we did do this that if at any time I felt uncomfortable and that I ask for him to please stop that he has to promise that he would respect my wishes. He agreed.

That very first night we made love he was gentle and sweet. He didn't hurry me. He was patient and very attentive to my need. When I was laying on my back on the bed and he untied his robe and dropped it to the floor I was in awe at what hung between his long strong legs! His cock was huge! I later measured him at nine inches long! But his grit, he was five and a half inches in circumference.

Sensing that I was a little intimated Tomas said:

"I promise that I will be gentle Jo Jo. If at any time that I might hurt, you....please tell me and I swear to you that I will stop. I love you more than anything in this world Jo Jo and I want you as my woman. My lover Jo Jo," whispered softly my beautiful handsome brother. True to his word Tomas slid his huge cock slowly in my sopping wet pussy. Slowly pulling back so to allow my virgin pussy to adjust to his mammoth cock.

"Aggghhhhhhh Tomas, tu polla se siente tan grande," referring to the language of our grandparents from Mexico.

As Tomas slowly began to fuck me I whispered into his mouth:

"Be careful not to cum in me baby. You don't want to give your sister your baby do you Tomas?", I coquettishly moaned softly to him.

Hearing me talk about getting pregnant made Tomas hotter. He began fucking me savagely. Pounding his big cock deeper and deeper into my wet pussy.

"If I got your pregnant Jo Jo would you abort our baby? Our beautiful baby? You know our children would be beautiful Jo Jo. Nothing would make me happier than knowing that my beautiful sister was carrying my baby," moaned loudly as Tomas shot jet after jet after jet of his hot baby juice deep into my womb.

We have been together for over 20 years. At 36 Tomas is more of a stud today than when he was 16. His daughters think he is hot and so do their girlfriends. And our sons think their mom is a MILF.

Depending on the couples involved and their total commitment to one another.... they can make their relationship work. We surely did.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy604 months ago

I think someone has "Daddy Issues". All this author's stories have the same underlying theme. Sorry bubba if it wasn't for your father you would not exist.

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

A bit 'elementary' in the writing - it was a story - almost more like a newspaper article telling what happened than a hot sexual fantasy or 'lived in' event.

But it was HOT, and SEXY. I'm on to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjd8406@jd8406
Author's need their readers comments, suggestions, criticism or praise for their stories to improve. I have been reading here for a while, now I have decided to start writing, I look forward to hearing from you.