Making His Mum a Merry Widow Ch. 03

Story Info
Mum Gets Pregnant.
5k words
4.64
24.7k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
764 Followers

All story characters engaged in sexual activities are eighteen years of age or older.

I am sorry that Kay no longer featured in this story as many readers had wanted this to happen but soon there will be a story solely about Kay and her daughter Jill.

I woke the next morning just before eight, the first thing I did was check my WhatsApp for any messages from Jill and there were pictures that gave me an instant hard on; I looked at the pictures first, there were several of Jill in her two outfits in different poses and as I looked at the pictures I knew they weren't selfies, someone had taken these very suggestive pictures. As for the outfits, it was a hard call but I would opt for outfit one though outfit two was a very close second.

It surprised me to find Jill posing naked and seductively, then there were two pictures of Lucy, naked you could see her minor bump but her tits were enormous. I knew then that Lucy had taken Jill's pictures and Jill had taken Lucy's. When I then read Jill's message, my cock stiffened further.

"Hi Barry, I discovered tonight as we spoke you make me horny, I'm like you I don't have secrets in a relationship. I was so wet when we finished our call that Lucy had to give me some relief and I had to reciprocate, as Lucy hasn't had Peter's cock inside her, apart from her mouth since she told him she was pregnant."

"Lucy suggested she would take some nude pictures so you can see my naked body, which you must agree is still in great condition. Lucy asked me to take some nude pictures of her as she wanted you to see her enormous tits and her minor bump. Lucy regrets not having a picture of your monster cock, we'd both love it if you could send me some pictures of it? I hope you like all the pictures and please let me know what outfit you want me to wear. Lucy and I are lying in bed and I'm just about to go down on her and give her another orgasm, Lucy told me you loved to eat her pussy, and you loved the taste of her cunt juice, I love the taste of it too but I feel mine is a little sweeter. Lucy and I are thinking about you but please keep Babs in the loop we don't want any secrets here then we can all have a lot of fun. Kisses anywhere you want, Jill xx."

I phoned mum and said, "Mum, can I come over, I want you so badly and I've something to tell you, I'll give you a clue, Jill phoned me last night and she like to get to know me better, then I received a WhatsApp message with pictures of Jill and Lucy this morning, can I come over?"

"Of course you can darling, I'm naked and soaked and do you want me to put my butt plug in?"

"I'll be over in five minutes, leave the lube on the kitchen table."

"Barry, I've no eggs, will you be a darling and go to the supermarket and get me ten eggs?

"Sure mum, do you need anything else?"

"No, I was in yesterday and I forgot to get them silly me, but all I'm thinking about is your cock."

The supermarket was a two-minute walk away, I got the eggs and walked past the Fruit and Vegetables stalls, I saw some pretty thick cucumbers so I picked one with the same thickness as my cock but it was longer, I was sure mum was going to enjoy this morning's session.

Mum was naked in the kitchen, I gave her the eggs which she put in the fridge, her butt plug was sticking out of her beautiful butt, mum took me in her arms and we kissed lovingly for several minutes, mum said, "Barry, let me see Jill's message I knew she'd do something like this."

I gave mum my phone, and she read the message and had a long look at the pictures then said, "They're both offering themselves to you Barry, I don't have a problem if you want to fuck them, I'll leave that decision entirely up to you, but what I will tell you is Jill's cunt juice is sweeter than Lucy's and I agree with her there shouldn't be any secrets. I'm also sure that there would be a lot of fun for everyone involved, would you like this to happen Barry?"

I pulled mum close and as we kissed, I was thinking if I could have mum and Jill as my fuck buddies, with the possibility of Lucy helping occasionally, life wouldn't be bad for me. I said, "Mum, I've no intention of getting into a relationship with anyone at the moment, I'm so happy when we're together, I wouldn't have a problem with a ménage à trois but we can't have any secrets and we must all be honest with each other, I want to be with you every night, would you be happy with this?"

Mum's face was glowing when she said, "Barry, I'd be so happy about this and I want to be with you every night too, I want to wake up with you beside me in the morning, I know how you should reply to Jill and I want to take the pictures of your monster cock, I'll make you so hard before I take them."

"Mum, if this happens, I want your pussy and I want you to go on the pill but I also want you to go to your gynaecologist and get checked out if it's safe for you to have a child, if it is then we would have to think of you coming off the pill and me making you pregnant, would you like to do this?"

"Barry, I'd love to do it, let me phone my gynaecologist now to see when I can get an appointment, I would love to have your child, I'm sure that I'm fit enough to have a child, I'll phone now."

Mum got an appointment for three in the afternoon, she was so happy. The next two and a half hours were incredible, mum started it all off by saying, "Barry, we won't be using the cucumber today, I'm going to go down on you for my blow job training then I'll take my butt plug out and I want you to give me the same number of orgasms as you gave me yesterday so my pussy is nice and wet for your big fat cock and I want you to pump all your creamy spunk deep inside my hungry pussy."

Mum surprised me as she took two-thirds of my cock into her mouth with her hands and mouth working as one. Once inside her ass, I gave mum three vaginal orgasms, and they were all stronger than yesterday.

Mum then led me to her bedroom and lay on top of the bed with her legs spread wide open, her gorgeous pussy looked so inviting, mum said, "Barry, take me in the missionary position as I want to compare you to your dad."

I slowly and gently lowered myself inside mum's gorgeous cunt, we both watched in fascination as my massive stiff shaft slipped into my mum's waiting cunt.

"Barry, you're so big, you're like a stallion."

Mum adjusted her hips to make it easier for my monster cock to slip inside her.

"Darling, that's it, nuzzle it inside mum gently. Barry, your cock is so good, I need it so badly. Mommy really needs you to give her a wonderful ride."

Mum gasped as the giant shaft plunged into her pussy. In seconds, I was fucking my mother with long, powerful strokes as I drove my ten inches of meaty cock in and out of her hungry cunt. Mum groaned and grunted with every stroke. So much cock had never fucked her, and this incestuous fuck was adding to her pleasure.

She knew it was wrong, but she knew she would never regret it. As my monster cock pounded in and out of her dripping wet cunt, her only feeling was the lust that drove us both to fuck.

Mum lay in a contented stupor, my massive meaty cock buried in her saturated pussy, her legs wrapped sensuously around my legs. Then she realised that the cock in her was still hard as I hadn't cum and mum was on her second orgasm since I'd gone inside her pussy.

I was moving forcibly back and forward in her cunt but she still wanted more, she pulled my head down to her mouth and stuck her tongue in my ear, then whispered, "Go on push it in deep, darling, I know you want to, it's alright, give it to me deep, I want to cum again and I want to cum with you."

Mum thrust up against me and said, "Come on, darling, what can I do to make it good for you?"

I was still pounding into mum and those words, what can I do to make it good for you, had done it for me, I said, "Mum, keep gripping my cock tight, you're giving me a great ride, I'm so close mum, cum for me, cum for me now."

We both climaxed simultaneously, it was a tremendous sensation, mum had a body-shaking orgasm as I pumped my spunk deep inside her. It took mum two minutes to calm down, I leaned down and we kissed so passionately for several minutes then mum said, "I love you Barry, that was unbelievable, your father never gave me one orgasm in my life, you have given me three vaginal orgasms when you ass fucked me and three when you penetrated my pussy. I'm so happy that we've done this, my darling you have given me six massive orgasms in two and a half hours, now we are going to shower and then I'm going to pose in the two outfits I'm not wearing on Saturday and as I pose, I'm going to take pictures of your monster fat cock, then we'll reply to Jill. I'm going to pose in these outfits as I think they're better than the two outfits she suggested to you."

Mum looked absolutely stunning in her two spare outfits, my cock stiffened as she posed so suggestively for me. She took six incredible pictures of my cock; it looked so impressive, in one picture she had her thumb and middle finger wrapped around my cock to show how thick it was, there was a gap of two and a half inches between her thumb and middle finger.

Mum gave me a few suggestions then I wrote the message which read, "Hi Jill, I was so happy this morning to read the lovely message you sent and to see the lovely pictures you and Lucy sent, mum and I have had a long talk and we're looking to having lots of fun and no secrets. Mum took some dick pictures for you; she's asked me to tell you the length gives an amazing sensation but thickness gives another incredible sensation.

I bought some outfits for mum and she has suggested that if you'd like to wear one to the wedding, there would be no problem. Mum has modelled both of the outfits and if you'd like to wear one of the outfits, then please let us know a time so that mum and I can be there when you come to try them on. Mum and I are both thinking about you and Lucy, passionate kisses anywhere you want from Barry and Babs xx."

I said, "Mum, I'm so happy that we've done this, we've crossed the line and it felt so good, I've got a lot of work to do and I hope everything goes well for you this afternoon."

Mum kissed me passionately and said, "I'm glad we've done it too, I loved it when you came and spurted hard on my cervix, Barry, I'm comfortable having your baby, would you be comfortable with this too?"

I pulled mum close, we kissed so lovingly and I said, "If the doctor says that you wouldn't have any problems then we'll do it, so don't go on the pill and phone me when you get out of the clinic."

Mum smiled and said, "I love you and yes, I'll phone you and if Jill or Lucy make contact, I'll let you know."

Mum laughed and said, "They'll be in touch soon and I'm sure that's going to be a very interesting foursome."

I got into the penthouse and got straight into my program, I'd been working on a way to make it slicker and it was working.

My phone rang it was Lucy, "Hi Barry, thanks for the lovely pics you sent, mum's just sent them to me, your big thick cock looks incredible and I'm so wet now, is it possible I could pop around to see you around one this afternoon as time is running out?"

I knew this would happen, I said, "Super Lucy, one would be great for me but it will have to be a quickie as I've a meeting this afternoon."

"Barry that would be great. The civil service will take place at the Council offices on Friday at 9 am. Peter changed the original schedule from 11 am to 9 am because he has a meeting in London at 12 pm. Mum loves both of the outfits Babs suggested and thinks Friday morning after the Civil ceremony, we could both pop round so mum can try them on."

I replied, "Lucy, that sounds great, I'm looking forward to seeing you at one and hope that you're nice and wet for me."

Lucy laughed and said, "Just thinking about having that big thick cock inside me again makes me so wet, see you at one."

I phoned mum and told that Lucy was coming to me at one and Lucy and Jill would come round on Friday morning after the Civil ceremony."

Mum laughed and said, "Barry, you're going to have adultery with the bride an hour after she got married and then for an encore you're going to have the bride's mother. Friday is going to be a dirty day, I'll phone you as soon as I'm out of the doctors, I want you to come over as I want you again, I hope that you'll be able to reload in time?"

I laughed and said, "Mum, you'll never need to worry about that and I'm looking forward to your call."

Lucy rang my doorbell at five to one, she looked stunning in a baggy white top which covered the top of her leggings, I was only wearing a polo shirt and tracksuit bottoms I took her in my arms and we tongue kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, I felt Lucy's hand inside the waistband of my tracksuit bottoms. As she stroked my stiff cock she said, "Barry, it's like the old days, I was so naïve then, thank you for wearing the tracksuit bottoms, it's so easy to get to your big thick cock, let's go to bed I want to suck your cock and make you so hard."

I led Lucy into my bedroom and I was first to be naked which gave me the opportunity to look at Lucy's gorgeous body, her tits were enormous, I'd no idea how many cup sizes they were bigger than the last time I saw them but it was a few. She had a noticeable bump in her stomach and her vulva looked incredible; it was smooth and swollen, her thick cunt flaps glistening and her long sex slit looked so inviting.

Lucy went down on me, it was like the time I was dating her, she could deep throat me so easily, she was running her tongue up and down my thick shaft, Lucy looked at me and said, "Barry, you don't know how much I've missed your big thick cock, after we broke up, I realised how good it was and also your stamina. You do not know the number of guys that it's all done in a couple of minutes and I'm marrying one on Saturday, you used to last easily over a couple of hours, have you any Coconut Oil around or is that a stupid question? I'd like you to ass fuck me with me in the cowgirl position as I've got to protect my little bump?"

I leaned over and took a bottle of Coconut Oil from the bedside cabinet as Lucy lay on her side with her legs spread, giving me easy access to both her holes, I lubed her ass and Lucy went on top of me in the cowgirl position.

She was so slow and careful to begin with, but was soon taking my full length and then her massive breasts were jiggling beautifully. It didn't take her long to have her first vaginal orgasm, it was a body-shaking orgasm, she composed herself quickly and said, "Barry, will you be a darling and give me another three mind-blowing orgasms?"

I raised myself up, and we kissed so lovingly then Lucy said, "Barry, you're the only person who can give me a vaginal orgasm when we ass fuck and I love it so much."

Fifteen minutes later, there was so much of Lucy's cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her thighs. We kissed and fondled for another fifteen minutes so openly, it was as if we were still dating then Lucy said, "Barry, that was fantastic, I've got to go now as I've a dental appointment at two fifteen but I want you to cum inside my pussy on Friday after my Civil marriage ceremony, you'd better get used to that as you're going to be committing adultery with me a lot in the future."

Mum phoned just after four and everything was good, her gynaecologist told her she was healthy and there was no reason that she couldn't have a healthy child, then mum said, "Barry, I want to go for it and god willing we'll have a healthy baby, I feel that you're my Soulmate now, I'm going to stop drinking and I'm also going to watch what we both eat, I'll do some shopping now and I'll be home around five."

"Mum, I'm happy we're doing this, the wine and healthy eating are a great idea for both of us, I've a great idea, you mother me and I'll father you, I'll be home at five too."

"Great darling, I'm so hungry for your big thick cock and I can honestly say I've never felt this happy in all my life."

As soon as mum came home, we made love, we were both hungry for each other, mum took me in the cowgirl position and she milked every drop of cum out of me then we both had oysters for a starter and Aberdeen Angus filet steaks for our main course, then it was back to bed.

Friday morning, we made love at seven-thirty, then showered together and mum made breakfast. Over breakfast mum said, "Barry, I think Lucy and Jill will be here around nine-thirty, we're going to have a foursome so we'll all go into the bedroom, Jill and I would like to watch you fuck Lucy. She gets married and half an hour later she's committing adultery, I'd have done it too if I knew that I'd be getting your big thick cock, so look after Lucy and I'll take care of Jill, they don't know when Peter will be home so I think today could be an interesting day."

The doorbell rang just after nine-thirty, mum opened the door for them wearing only a mid-thigh kimono and looked great, I was standing beside her wearing only tracksuit shorts, my cock was stiff looking at mum but when I saw Jill and Lucy in their wedding outfits my cock got stiffer. Lucy was wearing a white outfit, she must have unbuttoned three buttons since the service as she was showing a cock stiffening amount of tit as was Jill who was in the outfit I preferred and she looked great but she'd look better in mum's outfit at the church service tomorrow, I took Lucy in my arms and said, "May I kiss the beautiful bride?"

Lucy smiled and pulled me close to her and said, "It'll be the first kiss since I got married, that asshole didn't even give me a kiss before he left for the airport, what a fucking way to start a marriage, Barry please take me to bed, I need a good fucking."

As Lucy said this I felt sorry for her, she was going into a marriage that was doomed for failure, I hoped her child would be healthy as that and financial security would be all that she would have, though she'd have the friendship of her mum, my mum and me, I said, "May I kiss the gorgeous mother of the bride?"

Jill pulled me close and said, "Of course you can, and the mother of the bride also wants a good fucking after you've finished fucking the bride."

We all went into the bedroom, mum was naked first as all she had to do was take off her kimono, I was second as I only had to take off my tracksuit shorts, then it started the first foursome I ever had in my life and it was six hours of sexual bliss. It was like playing musical pussies, Lucy wanted to take me in the cowgirl position, she had her first orgasm ten minutes later with Jill saying, "Fuck Lucy, this must be a record for the fastest adultery in the world."

Lucy was giving me a great ride, and I was riding her back, she came two more times and we both climaxed within seconds on her third orgasm. She felt the spurt of my orgasm on her cervix, her whole body was trembling with her orgasm and when she calmed down, she lay on top of me and we kissed so lovingly. Lucy said, "We fly off to Spain tomorrow evening for our six-day honeymoon at Peter's villa in Spain, I'm going to miss you Barry but mum and Babs will look after you, I'll probably be still tingling when I get back from the honeymoon."

I did Jill next as Lucy and mum kissed and touched, I also gave Jill three massive orgasms then it was mum's turn and what a ride she gave me as I slid inside her pussy in the doggy style position. Mum whispered to me, "You gave my clit a hard on and I'm sure you gave Jill one too as we watched you fuck Lucy."

Just before three in the afternoon, Peter phoned Lucy to tell her he'd be home by six this evening, when she finished the call I said, "Lucy, we have time, let's do it again?"

Lucy smiled and said, "Babs, have you any Coconut Oil handy? I want to take Barry up on his very kind offer."

jd8406
jd8406
764 Followers
12