All Comments on 'Making His Mum a Merry Widow Ch. 03'

by jd8406

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A Hot story and 5 Stars looking forward to the Kay and Jill story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great series and 5 Stars for every chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love your stories as they arouse me 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written story with a great flow 5 Stars again

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Good but needed a bit more details on the sex, felt a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story. Hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Of all the incestuous genres I'm a big fan of the mother/son relationships. And when you throw in that mom and son both want to make a baby....it's the tops. I'm I not a big fan of sharing my woman/lover with anyone. But, Jill and Babs did have a thing going on between them before the son came into the picture.

So, I will let it slide this one time. In my story I would have given my mother as many babies that she could have without any health issues. I would love to have given Jill as many babies as I would give my mother. Have a house built for our growing families. And married the most important women in my life.

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Loved it, a sexy harem for a young man and making babies.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

This was just too unbelievable. It was like a cartoon: “Oh Barry, you’re so big. Oh Barry, you’re so good. Oh Barry, you gave me more vaginal orgasms than your father. Oh Barry I want your child.”

I mean, fuck dude, could you make it anymore cartoonish?

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

Too much of too much and too big. But it sure was fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjd8406@jd8406
Author's need their readers comments, suggestions, criticism or praise for their stories to improve. I have been reading here for a while, now I have decided to start writing, I look forward to hearing from you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES