Making His Mum a Merry Widow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum got the Coconut Oil out and lubed Lucy's ass for her, Lucy got into the doggy style as I slipped my monster cock inside her tight ass, ten minutes later she had had four vaginal orgasms then I did her pussy with Lucy coming first and my climax a minute later. When I came off Lucy, our cum cocktail was running down her thighs.

We all showered and Jill tried on mum's two outfits, in one of them she looked absolutely stunning and that was the one she'd wear tomorrow. When Jill and Lucy left, Jill actually wanted to stay, but she had a hairdresser appointment in the morning, as had Lucy and mum. Thank goodness mum and I had a full breakfast, mum then cooked two fresh breasts of duck, after eating we went to bed and had another incredible session, before we fell asleep mum said, "Barry, I loved today and so did Lucy and Jill, I think that we'll all have a lot of fun together."

The church service was at one-thirty which was so well orchestrated and ran so smoothly, I was proud to be with mum, she looked so sexy in her outfit as did Jill, they were easily the two most voluptuous women in the congregation, Lucy also looked stunning in her all-white wedding dress.

We arrived at the hotel for a Champagne reception while the wedding pictures were being taken in the hotel gardens. Mum and I sat together in a lounge sipping Champagne, I said, "Mum, you look stunning that outfit suits you perfectly, I'm so proud to be you"

Mum squeezed my hand, I knew she wanted to kiss me but she wouldn't do that in public, mum said, "Jill has again suggested that we spend the night together in the bedroom they've given Lucy as a changing room do you want to do that?"

"I want to be with you mum but for Jill let's do it, but if you can get away for a few days then I'd love to spend some quality time just with you?"

Mum squeezed my hand again and whispered, "Barry, I love you and we'll do that soon."

We were then called into the ballroom for the meal, there was more Champagne. I looked at the top table, both Lucy and Jill were glowing, they both were giving me a lot of eye contact.

The meal was delicious, and also the wines that were served. After the meal, the speeches started, although I wasn't impressed with Peter's speech. He struck me as a self-centred, egotistical man who had just married a gorgeous trophy wife who was probably much more intelligent than him. I was still getting serious eye contact from the top table with Lucy and Jill.

There was a small recess as the ballroom was prepared for the dance, mum and I talked, most of the guests were friends of Peter and Jill confirmed this when she told us they were all business contacts of Peter.

The dance started and Lucy and Peter led the first dance, Jill was also dancing. I don't know who with but she didn't look comfortable but still looked stunning; it was a fast dance and her massive tits were jiggling beautifully. Mum and I danced together to all the slower dances, then Jill came and sat beside us and we danced. Both mum and Jill loved the slow dances.

Lucy picked a slow dance which she asked me to dance with her, as we were on the dancefloor, she whispered, "Our flight is at eight-forty so we'll be leaving around seven-fifteen, Barry I'm still tingling from yesterday and so is mum, she likes you a lot and I'm happy about that, look after her while I'm away, I'll be phoning her every day and she'll keep you updated, thanks for the dance and I'm looking forward to getting back."

Lucy squeezed me so tightly when she broke away, there was no kiss. I had noticed Peter had been looking at us as we danced. All he would have seen was his bride dancing with a young man.

Peter and Lucy left shortly afterwards, they had both changed into the clothes that they'd be travelling in, Lucy was showing a cock stiffening amount of breast when they left. I sat with mum and Jill and the next three hours flew past though a lot of the guests left after the bride and groom left.

The last dance came so quickly it was aptly named 'Safe the Last Dance For Me', the three of us huddled around the dance floor both mum and Jill pulling me closer to them as we moved about the floor it was an amazing feeling as both of them were pushing their massive tits against me.

That night with Jill and mum was amazing, as was the next week with Jill spending every night at our house. Lucy came back from her honeymoon, two hours after she arrived home, she was in mum's bed with me, we soon got into a routine of her visiting at least four times a week, both Lucy and Jill who both had an insatiable sexual appetites.

Four months later mum was pregnant, she was over the moon and so was I, I was so close to mum, she was my soulmate, my lover and my best friend. We went away to a beautiful Spa hotel for a week, it was wonderful and so relaxing for both of us. Mum then got a message from Jill saying that she and Lucy were both desperate for my cock and could they join us for a couple of days as Peter was away on a business trip this week.

We both agreed and they took a room in the hotel too, although Lucy was in the final days of her pregnancy, she was still wanting sex and was still having unbelievable orgasms, the most comfortable position was the spoon, mum and Jill made sure my cock was hard before I went inside her.

Five days later Lucy had a healthy baby boy who they called Peter, Peter the father was not there for the birth as he was at his villa in Spain on a golfing holiday, two nights later he and two of his golfing companions were in a taxi coming home from dinner, they were on the coast road and were hit by a drunk driver who was driving at over one hundred miles per hour, the taxi driver was the only survivor.

The following weeks were testing to say the least, luckily Lucy understood Peter's business and he had competent staff working for him; the business had no debt and lots of assets.

Five months later, as mum had my son, Lucy was pregnant again with my son.

Five years later we are all living together in a near perfect world, last year Lucy gave birth to a healthy baby daughter.

The End.

Please vote, comment and follow.

12