All Comments on 'Making It Home For Christmas?'

by theWriterInTheNude

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

What great magic FUN!

Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Excellent story, it warmed my lonely heart to see to well written characters find each. Keep up the writing you are quite good at.

wapentakewapentakeover 2 years ago

A truly magical romance. I loved this excellent story. Well worth the five stars.

des911des911over 2 years ago

Lovely Story! Well done and thank you.

pantographpantographover 2 years ago

I read this to my trophy wife and she thought there were so many explicit details of her videos that it detracted from the narrative. Otherwise very good writing.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

My comment at reaching the end of the story ... "THAT WAS GOOD"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A long story that kept my interest throughout. Congratulations on your good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent balance of good writing, character development and sex within the context of romance.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

What beautiful and well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Instant classic! Completely floored by the Santa turn at the end having read it over a few days forgetting how familiar Sawyer Calvin was described. Nearly rolled a tear.

6 stars for sure.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I love stories with holiday magic!!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

great little story love the christmas magic tossed in solid five

ErocratErocratalmost 2 years ago

I looked for stories tagged 'snow' to give me some reprieve in this godforsaken heatwave and found this. Mostly a charming, fun story, but I was upset with the detailed description of her abuse. Didn't like being made a part of that, not one bit, and I think it would warrant a trigger warning. Also didn't think the second accident was very plausible but that was put hilariously straight in the end.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Similar story to Erocrat, I fancied the thought of a chilly snowscape whilst we are in an amber warning for heat, great story, liked the characters, although a rotund white haired guy with a beard and the Initials SC was a bit of a giveaway! I didn’t like the video abuse, however it does happen and I sincerely hope the perps that are jailed pay for it FDAU inside, I sincerely hope anyone that’s a victim of this type of crime can get through the psychological damage and lead a happy life like Emily. Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

This was a longer story than I'm used to reading BUT on the other side of that coin is the fact that I had trouble walking away from it for any length of time. You did an EXCELLENT job of pulling it all together.

THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Julie Kingsley is trailer park trash!! Making home porno videos with her fiancé then running away like a wimp then openly flaunting her nakedness and practically raping Devon after the Xmas party.

She didn't have the brains or balls to take pics of her cheating fiance and tell people why she broke it off!!

She is just a stupid skank who acts like she's holier-than-thou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Was a 5 star until you decided we needed a super detailed analysis of revenge porn abuse out of nowhere, it’s pretty messed up that you would write a character who was subjected to that and not have the forethought to warn people who might have similar trauma.

Almost feel like I need to write a non consent story on this site detailing my reading of this story after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWriterInTheNude@theWriterInTheNude
I work as a computer programmer in my everyday life. Writing has always been a creative outlet that I don't always get. Erotic fiction is an exciting new thing. Writing in the nude is not new.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mountain Town Series Info

SIMILAR Stories